Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How many of you squat everyday?

Just wondering how many of you squat everyday?

I've read up on the bulgarian approach and read the whole broz thread who also suggests squatting everyday to the max, which is what I have done for the last 2.5 weeks (singles to max then 5 back off sets with 2-3 reps with 90%). I'm pretty new to oly lifting and not sure if this is a best approach for a natural like myself. I also go to max with c&j and snatch daily.

I feel like I've burned out a bit and I think my right knee might be getting inflamed. Although I think I will keep going as my body is supposed to get used to the load after a while. What's your opinion?

Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500) Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500) Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500) Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500) Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500) Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500) Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500) Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500) Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500) Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500) Berserk3r is not very helpful. (-500)
    My legs would die from squatting everyday, I usually do legs 2x a week

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stratoo View Post

I've read up on the bulgarian approach and read the whole broz thread who also suggests squatting everyday to the max, which is what I have done for the last 2.5 weeks (singles to max then 5 back off sets with 2-3 reps with 90%). I'm pretty new to oly lifting and not sure if this is a best approach for a natural like myself. I also go to max with c&j and snatch daily.

I feel like I've burned out a bit and I think my right knee might be getting inflamed. Although I think I will keep going as my body is supposed to get used to the load after a while. What's your opinion?
    Did you just start lifting everyday, or did you ease into it by adding a day every month or so??

If you read everything, you will have also read NOT to just jump into lifting everyday if all you've done in the past is lift 3-4 times a week. This is why you're burning out and are getting tendonitis in your right knee. I did it, but I eased into it by just working up to max everyday without the backoff sets, then started adding the back off sets. Life got in the way for me with traveling, so I have backed off it right now, but plan on getting back into it once things start settling down a bit!!
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by olyw8lifter View Post
    Did you just start lifting everyday, or did you ease into it by adding a day every month or so??

If you read everything, you will have also read NOT to just jump into lifting everyday if all you've done in the past is lift 3-4 times a week. This is why you're burning out and are getting tendonitis in your right knee. I did it, but I eased into it by just working up to max everyday without the backoff sets, then started adding the back off sets. Life got in the way for me with traveling, so I have backed off it right now, but plan on getting back into it once things start settling down a bit!!
    I was already squatting twice a week before, so I thought I was capable of going into it faster. I got addicted to squatting lol.

What do you suggest I should do?

feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I personally think that if one would want to squat everyday, doing sets of triples or doubles with 85-90% of your max with the intention of maximum bar speed would be better than a max. A maximum on a squat (f/b), I feel, is better to be done weekly or 2x a week at most. A sort of "rest" day should also be part of your schedule where you don't squat (front or back) above your clean max, perform light, high rep pressing, stretching, mobility work, and non impact cardio (swimming, cycling, etc). You should go lighter on the oly lifts as well and work on technique and speed under the bar.

vem som helst kan vinna! CelticTheTruth's Avatar
    CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000)
    I squat every day and most days if Im not feeling ****ty I will try to max out too. Usually sets go like warm-up, 5reps, 5reps with more weight, 3reps, 3reps with more weight, 3 reps with more weight, 2reps, 2reps with more weight, and singles from there on.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    FOUNDER of ♚♛Skåne CREW♛♚
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've only been oly lifting since August but I squat at least three times a week. And days I don't squat I do Good mornings or deadlifts.

They pretty much let me know I would be continuing on that program until I was squatting upwards of 200 kilos for reps.

Of course you have heavy/light days. So I'm not going to go in and squat 95% of my max day after day. But the bottom line I think is just to shutup and squat.

Edit:

just re-read first post. Why would you MAX on your clean and jerk and snatch every day?
    Is thou perturbed, brethren? Come forth to a notable degree of proximity, male sibling!

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was already squatting twice a week before, so I thought I was capable of going into it faster. I got addicted to squatting lol.

What do you suggest I should do?
    Okay, I would suggest you start with JUST working up to a max everyday (on squats). No back-off sets. Remember, you're moving from only squatting twice a week to 6-7 days a week, that's tripling your previous volume and having a higher intensity on top of that (assuming you didn't max out those 2x's a week).

On the lifts, I would alternate max days on both lifts with power versions of the lifts or technique days where you're lifting lighter. These become active rest days essentially. After about a month or so doing this, you would start adding volume on the squats as back-off sets. Add 2-3 sets for a month, then go up to 5 sets. Same with the lifts. After doing this, you can slowly change your lighter days by beginning to go heavier on the lifts.

This gives your body a chance to adapt to the higher workload and higher intensity. Remember, that you will still got pretty sore at times and not want to workout, but that would be the dark times that Broz was talking about. This all assumes you have the time to workout everyday. I didn't, so haven't been able to implement it to its fullest degree. Plus, some of those workouts will take up to 3 hrs to complete, so take that into consideration too!!

Good luck on it, and let us all know how it goes!!
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lots of people train ever day. Its how you train that makes the difference. No one maxes out every day. Some days are light, some are just fliexibility, some heavy.

The typical western bodybuilding to failure type training wont work if you want to do the same movements every day so you need to think it out.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i squat 4x a week. Will be moving up to 5 though later.

raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your knee is already hurting, then stick with 2-3 days a week.
    "However, the strength of the hamstring muscles is crucial to fully exploit the strength potential of the quads and ultimately the vertical force that the athlete is able to impart to the barbell." - Andrew Charniga, Jr.

Originally Posted by olyw8lifter View Post
    Okay, I would suggest you start with JUST working up to a max everyday (on squats). No back-off sets. Remember, you're moving from only squatting twice a week to 6-7 days a week, that's tripling your previous volume and having a higher intensity on top of that (assuming you didn't max out those 2x's a week).

On the lifts, I would alternate max days on both lifts with power versions of the lifts or technique days where you're lifting lighter. These become active rest days essentially. After about a month or so doing this, you would start adding volume on the squats as back-off sets. Add 2-3 sets for a month, then go up to 5 sets. Same with the lifts. After doing this, you can slowly change your lighter days by beginning to go heavier on the lifts.

This gives your body a chance to adapt to the higher workload and higher intensity. Remember, that you will still got pretty sore at times and not want to workout, but that would be the dark times that Broz was talking about. This all assumes you have the time to workout everyday. I didn't, so haven't been able to implement it to its fullest degree. Plus, some of those workouts will take up to 3 hrs to complete, so take that into consideration too!!

Good luck on it, and let us all know how it goes!!
    Dropping the back-off sets sounds good. I was hesitant to NOT max everyday (or just squat) since chances of injury are supposedly greater that way. I also assumed that dropping my regular weekly 2 deadlift sets would help with the recovery.

But what about higher rep work (2-4 reps)? Nada until I bring the back off sets back in?

Thanks for the advice!

KevJr88 - I feel like my mistakes become more apparent when going heavy. My trainer doesn't agree with that though.

raffiki - I don't know what it is. It's not exactly pain, rather just discomfort or something. It could be a sign that I'm not very far from an injury. The feeling is gone today though.

LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i recently went from squatting 5x to squatting 9x a week now (9x includes FS/BS/recovery from clean) cuz my quads are too weak and a limiting factor to my lifts

recovery isnt that bad if you foam roll and stretch, and i would say maxing (for squats or snatch/cnj) is fine because youre not gonna actually hit your all time max each time and you have daily maxes to work from ie. daily max, then do doubles/triples at 90% of the daily max. which all in all might only be 80-85 of your actual max
    .........(july 23, 2010)
    Bench 200
    Squat 335
    Deadlift 375

Snatch/CnJ 84kg/108.5kg (sept 23, 2011)

ATG 134kg
    FS 120kg

get jacked, squat rack
    do rows; working on your back

doievenlift.tumblr.com

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ELE2 CREW FOUNDER

carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I do everyday.

BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

IMO, you jumped into that method of lifting too quickly. It takes months to build up properly and effectively to reap full benefits from that approach, otherwise you burn out very quickly. If I were you, I'd drop the back off sets for now (all of them) and simply do singles to a comfortable max (read: comfortable) every day. Push it maybe twice a week if you are feeling good, but the key is to get comfortable hitting heavy singles with good frequency. Aim for a daily max that you know you can hit, which could be anywhere for 5-20 kg lower than your true 1RM. Also, up your fish oil dose by as much as you are comfortable, and aim to increase your daily fat intake via diet (healthy fats, lots of nuts etc).

That being said, I've taken this approach a few times with great results, but had to back off after several weeks of it for various reasons. I am building up to do it again cause I have the urge to squat heavy all the time (its fun!).
    Subscribe to The Strength Project :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/olbaid420?feature=mhee

Read the blog:
    http://thegoodmoodfooddude.blogspot.com/

Ask me anything about nutrition:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162775831

Olympic Lifter & Coach GqArtguy's Avatar
    GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do, oftentimes more than once a day. If youre feeling inflammation, you need to ice religiously and make sure you stay on top of stretching the quads and doing some soft tissue work like this:

http://www.mobilitywod.com/2011/02/e...es-issues.html
    Olympic Lifting Coach

My Demo Vids and some training:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mhbuitrago

pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000)
    2xa week is all I can muster

Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I front/back squat on tues/fri/sun and lift on tues/thurs/sat.

Technically, I'm squatting when I lift (unless it's a power day), so I guess I'm 'squatting' 5 days a week.

atgcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think guys doing only 2 or 3 times a week must be doing high reps and sets cuz i find it easy to recover from low reps low sets but heavy weights. i started squating once per day about 3 sets of doubles and 3 singles maxing out at the end. it wasn't too bad, eventually i started doing that twice a day. currently squatting full depth with 185kg at 75kg

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just started squatting 6 days a week, the only day I don't squat is on events day(strongman, unless I am doing events here at home, then I will squat too)

Started 3 weeks ago, just working up to a daily max right now, will start incorporating back off sets here shortly. Sunday,Tuesday, and Thursday are Back squats. Mon, Wed, Fri are front squats. If I squat on Saturday it will be Back squats.
    Bryan

Captain of the Comeback Train

Comeback Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159651791

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/STRONGMANbarry/videos

ugjennomtrengelig mørke fraverdenstreet's Avatar
    fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've done it before when i didnt have a part time job and full time school and a baby. it was easy after you ease yourself into it. i have too much on my plate to do that now though.

Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm in the process of beginning to squat daily. I squatted 5 days in a row last week for a total of 10-20 reps a day. Planned to up the work load to 20 reps a day for 6 days this week, but I did some extra quad work and it's put me out of commission due to crazy soreness. Going to try to do some catch up tonight.

Made a 10lb PR last week during those 5 days, though. So that's something.
    Best gym lifts: S 430 / B 385 / D 480 both C&S

nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    before injury 4x a week
    bulgarian approach isnt a very good idea for lifters not on roids

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nohomejerome View Post
    before injury 4x a week
    bulgarian approach isnt a very good idea for lifters not on roids
    squatting everyday is not necessarily bulgarian, though. Especially if it is only once a day, and other lifts are volume controlled.
    Bryan

Captain of the Comeback Train

Comeback Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159651791

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/STRONGMANbarry/videos

I've suffered several minor knee injuries and one hip injury while attempting to squat heavy daily. Not the mention the inflammation... The knee problems are definitely from overuse. Not sure about the hip, it may not have anything to do with this at all.

Currently waiting for the injuries to calm down so I can resume. The progress is good. I've never had better form squatting. Injuries are the only downside. A day doesn't feel like a day anymore if I don't squat.

Registered User Mnemonicasaurus's Avatar
    Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mnemonicasaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly I don't know how anyone would be able to squat everyday and not be injury prone within a week. I cannot muster anything beyond 4x a week.

nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Twice daily. Front session and back session (at the moment I can't do the full olympic lifts because I need to find a new gym) soooooo this is a substitute for now. After suffering a knee injury last fall I wear rehband knees sleeves and take fish oil (this stuff has genuinely helped me reduce joint problems). It's not as bad as it seems but you have to be very careful and know when to rest.

quetzalCAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quetzalCAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quetzalCAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quetzalCAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quetzalCAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quetzalCAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quetzalCAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quetzalCAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I squat 3x a week, but 80-90% depending on the day, and depending cycle, 2 days front, 1 day back or 1 day back 2 day front; for the time being, its working for me, my squat max triple went from 180kg to 190kg in 3 weeks.

However, my training right now is doing heavy rep waves so (80%-85%-90%)^2 and anything else for squats would affect my training negatively
    Snatch: 120kg, Clean/Jerk: 150

Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm rapidly becoming a believer in ChAos & Pain philosophy, and so I do front or back squat on mondays and fridays, and work up to 10-15x1-3 at 85%+ of my max. On wednesdays I either do squats or barbell lunges for timed sets. Every single day I do a pull variation, usually an olympic lift, occasionally a sumo or conventional deadlift, and I find it entirely liveable, but I also stretch and foam roll.

HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Noticed someone said knee tendonitis. What's the best way to treat that? I recently started oly lifting and the front and overhead squats have given me what I believe to be IT band tendonitis. Just rest ice elevate? Will stretching and getting stronger make this less likely to happen in the future as well? I raw pl squat around 320 and front squat probably around 225/250.
    SMBC