Closed Thread
    Avge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Avge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Avge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Avge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Avge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Avge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Avge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Avge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arnold training split

I 've been doing a one body part a day programm for like 6 months and i want to do a new one . I am considering arnold training split , a 3-day split which is done twice .. By that i mean --

Mon: Chest&back (does not contain lower back exercises but i will add 1 with 5 sets maybe deadlifts or rack pulls )
    Tue: shoulders&arms (like 4-5 shoulder exercises and then some supersets in arms)
    Wed: legz & abz ( contains 2 squats the one on the smith and the other on the rack but i am going to do only the one)
    Thur: chest&back
    Fri: shoulders&arms
    Sat: legz & abz
    Sun: Rest day

I heard from a lot of people that this programm gives you great gains but you may feel a bit washed out ... Should i try it ?? I mean i know arnold was on juice and he recovered faster but you rest 3 FUARKING DAYS beetween bodyparts and arnold had some more extreme workouts that that when he rested 2 days only but i think this 3 day rest beetween bodyparts is good for like 2 months or more ... I want a lots of opinions so pls comment and if someone wants to know all the exercises let me know in the comms ..