Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

PhD in broscience?

so my bio teacher (who has a PhD) today said that whey is bad on the stomach because it causes the release of a lot of peptic acid and he also claims that creatine is bad on the liver and kidneys lololol

wat do?

mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattduhram will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hes probably correct to some extent but i dont think it has any drastic effect and is likely very minor.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool. Another topic belittling those who have no real knowledge of training, diet, or nutrition. This is truly a revolutionary topic. I'd keep my eyes on the horizon if I were you, friend.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why not print out some major meta analysis studies (the ones that discuss hundreds of studies on the topic and then give you the results of all of them) that refute him and then lay these on his table? I could help you with that.
    ***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude broscience is everywhere, I was squatting 70kg and some guy told me I should get a support belt for any lift more than 10kg

What
    Goals D/S/B = 405/315/225
    Strength training only crew
    Currently cutting

KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude idk bout the whey but creatine does affect your liver and kidneys thats why u drink alot of liquids to help flush it

rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KidRazzy View Post
    dude idk bout the whey but creatine does affect your liver and kidneys thats why u drink alot of liquids to help flush it
    No, you drink lots of water to get the most out of it
    Sheiko!

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    well he's probably right to some extent but until i get a stomach ulcer from my protein powder and my piss turns green from creatine, i'm going to keep taking the stuff.
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

hugh myron?

Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaffer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zunehmer View Post
    Why not print out some major meta analysis studies (the ones that discuss hundreds of studies on the topic and then give you the results of all of them) that refute him and then lay these on his table? I could help you with that.
    please do. i was arguing with these non-lifting ****s (they go to the gym like twice a month probably) who say the same s**t as the teacher did. these kids still don't know that in order to get big you gotta eat big, and because i hate them i refuse to inform them of that simple as **** fact. they think that people just get big because of supplements lol.

so yeah, gimme some studies, i'll print that **** out and give it to all of them. inb4 they argue that whoever did the studies were paid off by the companies who sell the products (which they argued today LOL)

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ocarinanoob View Post
    dude broscience is everywhere, I was squatting 70kg and some guy told me I should get a support belt for any lift more than 10kg

What
    strong this...was doing ATG squats, guy comes over and says to do them 1/4 of the way because ATG stresses the knees..wtf
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidRazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rasse226 View Post
    No, you drink lots of water to get the most out of it
    dude u realize you just restated what i said right, u didn't even change anything

Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Creatine can be tough on the kidneys, even if you drink enough water...

Your kidneys will still work if you drink 2-3gallons of water, an excess of anything, be it mcdonalds or water can stress your body, now I'm not saying drinking 2-3gallons of water is bad, but it does put SOME stress on your body, creatine too that's why people used to cycle creatine (note I never really read on why people cycled it so correct me there)

Now I drink around 1gallon+ of water and creatine, my dad is a biochemist (in a reputable company that handles food) and says it's fine but to be careful because of what I said above... hell if I started to worry about everything that could stress my body I'd have to stop a lot lol

I have no clue about the liver or peptic acides, there is a lot of crap on supplements, in the past they had a bad rep (my doctor is old and told me some crap some manufacturers used to put in them now I dunno if it's real or not but was funny) so there is a lot of bull**** that is said about them, and a teacher doesn't follow seminars to keep up to date on nutrition&biology for his job, so he has dated knowledge phd or not...
    Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here are some good studies:

Twelve years ago, Poortmans and colleagues failed to find any effect of creatine supplementation on kidney function in healthy athletes in time periods ranging from 10 months to 5 years. See, Long-term oral creatine supplementation does not impair renal function in healthy athletes. Poortmans JR et al, Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1999 Aug;31(8):1108-10.

Mayhew and colleagues looked at college football players who ingested regular daily doses of creatine ranging from 5 to 20 grams during a time period ranging from 4 months to five and one half years, concluding that "it appears that oral supplementation with CrM has no long-term detrimental effects on kidney or liver functions in highly trained college athletes in the absence of other nutritional supplements." See, Effects of long-term creatine supplementation on liver and kidney functions in American college football players. Mayhew DL, Mayhew JL, Ware JS. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2002 Dec;12(4):453-60.

Furthermore, Kreider and colleagues compared 98 Division IA college football players who either supplemented with creatine or non-creatine containing supplements (those who ingested creatine loaded about 16 g/day for 5 days and then 5-10 g/day thereafter). The results indicated that long-term creatine supplementation (up to 21-months) does not appear to adversely effect markers of health status in athletes undergoing intense training in comparison to athletes who do not take creatine. See, Long-term creatine supplementation does not significantly affect clinical markers of health in athletes. Kreider RB, et al. Mol Cell Biochem 2003, 244:95-104.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    strong this...was doing ATG squats, guy comes over and says to do them 1/4 of the way because ATG stresses the knees..wtf

it does, but less lol

Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This kidney stuff and so on is all broscience. Here you go, refute the bastards

Creatine:

considering safety:

No negative side effects have been observed in all of the studies there are (> 500). All anecdotal fearmongering.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21424716

http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/6
    -> start reading at "Medical Safety of Creatine Supplementation"

http://www.springerlink.com/content/t53405x65841411l/

on the effectiveness:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12701815

Now regarding whey:

Its so ridiculous to say whey would be bad because its just normal protein you can eat through food... So no one will probably even look at the "safety" thing. Maybe if you don't tolerate lactose (can't drink milk) and the shake contains it. Here a study that it could HELP regarding cancer:

http://www.benthamdirect.org/pages/c...0008/0005B.SGM

Here you find more studies on whey and health

http://www.wheyprotein.com/recentstudies.html

But they basically all have a positive outcome. His claim is ridiculous. Yeah you may have problems with your stomach just as you may have problems if you don't tolerate lactose. In this case switch to something else. But lots of people have no problem with milk or whey.

Originally Posted by Zunehmer View Post
    This kidney stuff and so on is all broscience. Here you go, refute the bastards

Creatine:

considering safety:

No negative side effects have been observed in all of the studies there are (> 500). All anecdotal fearmongering.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21424716

http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/6
    -> start reading at "Medical Safety of Creatine Supplementation"

http://www.springerlink.com/content/t53405x65841411l/

on the effectiveness:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12701815

Now regarding whey:

Its so ridiculous to say whey would be bad because its just normal protein you can eat through food... So no one will probably even look at the "safety" thing. Maybe if you don't tolerate lactose (can't drink milk) and the shake contains it. Here a study that it could HELP regarding cancer:

http://www.benthamdirect.org/pages/c...0008/0005B.SGM

Here you find more studies on whey and health

http://www.wheyprotein.com/recentstudies.html

But they basically all have a positive outcome. His claim is ridiculous. Yeah you may have problems with your stomach just as you may have problems if you don't tolerate lactose. In this case switch to something else. But lots of people have no problem with milk or whey.
    thank you sir. gonna show this to him tomorrow.

Nice, just read through it before (or skip through the important parts) so you know what you talk about.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Broscience >

zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeravlanauj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

He is right and is saying this just so you could watch your whey protein intake

Alright, drink a whole protein container. If it has no side effects and it helps repair muscle then you obviously would see a high amount of gains. If you don't develop kidney problems by following this diet then congratulations you are a wizard.

muscletork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscletork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol bro science

aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pull out your penis and shoot a hot steamy load of broscience on your teacher's forehead

aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Quaffer View Post
    thank you sir. gonna show this to him tomorrow.
    Keep us updated. I'm interested to see how hes gonna respond