Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'8", 151 lbs
    Bhavuk147 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Bhavuk147's BodySpace

Import supplements to INDIA

Is there anyone from India who has bought supplements from bodybuilding.com. I'm planning to buy some but afraid of the custom duties. Can anyone tell me how much customs are charged???

Stats: 5'7", 126 lbs
    flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flashxpert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit flashxpert's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bhavuk147 View Post
    Is there anyone from India who has bought supplements from bodybuilding.com. I'm planning to buy some but afraid of the custom duties. Can anyone tell me how much customs are charged???
    Which ones are you planing to buy.. ?

I purchased ON - serious mass, whey and creatine. But locally felt it to be faster. Or there is a website which actually sells those products here in India.

Stats: 5'8", 151 lbs
    Bhavuk147 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Bhavuk147's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by flashxpert View Post
    Which ones are you planing to buy.. ?

I purchased ON - serious mass, whey and creatine. But locally felt it to be faster. Or there is a website which actually sells those products here in India.
    M planning to buy animal pack, now super enzymes and scivation xtend. Were u charged any customs?

Anandkblore is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I've imported to India but no customs duty

I've imported bodybuilding supplements from bodybuilding.com many times to Bangalore without any duty . I made savings of 40% compared to supplements available at Apurva Agencies Chamrajpet Bangalore which also they supply fake products. Hence ordering from bodybuilding.com is cheaper and genuine products, only disadvantage is time taken for delivery is 4-5 weeks....hope you have benefited from my experience regards,

Stats: 5'11", 166 lbs
    sidboss1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit sidboss1's BodySpace
    Hey Anand,

I have ordered products worth 100 dollar but fedex is demanding some Rs.11000 more as customs duty. Could you tell how you got exempted from custom duties.

Originally Posted by Anandkblore View Post
    I've imported bodybuilding supplements from bodybuilding.com many times to Bangalore without any duty . I made savings of 40% compared to supplements available at Apurva Agencies Chamrajpet Bangalore which also they supply fake products. Hence ordering from bodybuilding.com is cheaper and genuine products, only disadvantage is time taken for delivery is 4-5 weeks....hope you have benefited from my experience regards,

Stats: 5'6", 122 lbs
    shivendramohan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit shivendramohan's BodySpace

Angry i also ordered

Originally Posted by Anandkblore View Post

hey my order total is 94.58$ usd (5400 INR) .
    so i was wondering if duty will be charged or not?
    do you know any specific condition when duty is charged? because alot of people around here telling their story of ordering from bodybuilding.com and getting charged double as customs!
    indian govermnent is greedy, they shouldn't charge duties like that, they should lower indian market prices, and to prevent the inflation they instead charges tax from us people! this is wrong!
    they dont even allow to purchase from foreign market and charges taxes like hell!