saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pre-Workout Stims

I have been using pre-workout stims for a while probably around two years or so. I of course cycle off of them, maybe not as often and as long as I should, but I have noticed in the last year or so that I can't focus as well on things and my energy levels are lower than they used to be. I have been reading up on some articles and adrenal fatigue was a popular diagnosis. I was wondering what any of you thought about this and any opinions for getting back to normal.

I have considered stopping my pre-workout stims for around 4 to 6 months and just do creatine in grape juice or something of that nature. Am I thinking in the right direction or do I need to try something completely different?

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    get off the stims for a while, take a non stim pre workout. something like pre max. add creatine 2.5g pre workout and 2.5g post workout or however u like to dose your creatine. take BCAAs post workout as well (or with pre max).

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are you eating & drinking enough? 4-6 months sounds like overkill...

I'd talk to your doctor if you're really worried about it although there's a good chance he'll just hear the word supplement and tell you to stop taking it.

saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saboone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Trigger543 View Post
    are you eating & drinking enough? 4-6 months sounds like overkill...

I'd talk to your doctor if you're really worried about it although there's a good chance he'll just hear the word supplement and tell you to stop taking it.
    Yes I am eating around 4200 calories a day and drinking well over a gallon of water every day. I kinda figured that the doc would have a negative outlook on the supplement. I plan on not taking any pre-workout stims for a while and do it the old fashioned way. I just want to make sure these symptoms go away.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, just forgo the stims for the time being. And you don't need to take the creatine with grape juice. Take it whenever, with whatever is convenient.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My favorite pre workout....stuff: sugar! Nothing like a good insulin spike during your workout. I drink some heavily sugary juice about 30 minutes before my workout. And then some more after. I would recommend simply taking sugar pre workout, protein after with some more sugar and glutamine.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Adrenal Fatigue is incredibly hard to reach
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Yeah man! JUST GET F***ING PUMPED AND DON'T STOP!!! WHOOO!! Man...I'm getting pumped right now. IM GONNA GO BENCH 1000 reps of 500LBS F*** YEAH!!!

Yeah I figured it was hard to reach but if I have not been properly cycling off of the stims for the last year and a half then there has to be some correlation right? Correlation between not cycling off and the way i feel no motivation for things outside of lifting and my energy levels are drained.
    I am going to try laying off the stims for the time being to see if that does the trick just creatine and protein and a good diet

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saboone View Post
    I am going to try laying off the stims for the time being to see if that does the trick
    I'm doing this right now for at least 6 weeks. Check out a non-stimmed pre like Hemavol, Clout, Pump-Bol, or Ultima.

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    I'm doing this right now for at least 6 weeks. Check out a non-stimmed pre like Hemavol, Clout, Pump-Bol, or Ultima.
    Yeah I have checked out Ultima before. I was actually thinking about making my own cocktail. Mix in beta-alanine, some BCAA's, creatine, and some L-Arginine with 16 oz of gatorade. I have alot of extra indidvidual supplements but my problem is I feel like I have to take one of my regular pre-workouts like Assault, Jack3d, or 1MR

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I have checked out Ultima before. I was actually thinking about making my own cocktail. Mix in beta-alanine, some BCAA's, creatine, and some L-Arginine with 16 oz of gatorade. I have alot of extra indidvidual supplements but my problem is I feel like I have to take one of my regular pre-workouts like Assault, Jack3d, or 1MR
    Replace the arginine with agmatine if you actually want effects. And you don't need the bcaa's unless you train fasted or do Layne Norton's MPS protocol.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    Replace the arginine with agmatine if you actually want effects. And you don't need the bcaa's unless you train fasted or do Layne Norton's MPS protocol.
    I don't have any agmatine i was just putting things I had already together, I have alot of random stuff because I used to work at a Vitamin Shoppe

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A great stim free like BodyForge would be a good option for you while you take a stim break.
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    but stimulant dependence and withdrawal is not. Like everyone else said, the best thing for the OP would be to cut back the stimulant usage.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I figured it was hard to reach but if I have not been properly cycling off of the stims for the last year and a half then there has to be some correlation right? Correlation between not cycling off and the way i feel no motivation for things outside of lifting and my energy levels are drained.
    I am going to try laying off the stims for the time being to see if that does the trick just creatine and protein and a good diet
    It is always wise to cycle off stimulants after prolonged use. But most likely you do not have adrenal fatigue
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    honestly i think 4-6 months is an overkill but your idea of creatine+grape juice aint so bad....I used to do that wayyyyyy before the N.O. drinks popped up in the market... and yes gains were made back then..

I would suggest try 2-3 weeks off if you want... Some rep from the Animal/Universal team usually go 3 weeks on/1 week off with stims that sounds like a pretty solid plan me thinks

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    honestly i think 4-6 months is an overkill but your idea of creatine+grape juice aint so bad....I used to do that wayyyyyy before the N.O. drinks popped up in the market... and yes gains were made back then..

I would suggest try 2-3 weeks off if you want... Some rep from the Animal/Universal team usually go 3 weeks on/1 week off with stims that sounds like a pretty solid plan me thinks
    Yeah before I first started with pre-workout supplements I used grape juice and creatine with pretty good gains. Im not sure the amount of time I will stay off stims. Maybe until the new year. I honsetly never saw many gains while using pre-workout stims and if I did they were minimal and then it became a game of having to use them to stay motivated. So are pre-workout stims really that beneficial?