Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

what's your current food obsession?

could be an ingredient, a food, a snack, a meal, a treat, a cheat, anything! curious what you all are currently eating and loving.

first, i wanna say that i love and look fwd to every single thing i eat. i'm not one of those "eat this b/c x, y, or z" people. i love my foods.

but...

my fave food is: pumpkin. not new, but am more obsessed now that it's so abundant and easy to find. love the fall for just that reason. am hoarding in my apt and in my trunk b/c i know all-too-soon it'll be hard to find again.

my fave thing i eat is: my frozen concoction 2 (nb: not mock ice cream. totally different consistency)/my pre-bed meal: 113 g 1% cottage cheese (greek yogurt and silken tofu work as well, but I prefer the texture of cc), 1 scoop plant protein powder (pea, rice, and hemp. i stopped using whey and casein a bit ago and am down to just this one serving of pp), 1 tsp guar gum, 20 g oat bran, 28 g cashews, 1 large banana, water (could use unsweetened hemp, soy, coconut or almond milk instead of water). I make 3.5 cups (with all ingredients and water included) and freeze for about 2 hrs and 20 min. freezing time definitely varies according to type and even brand of protein powder used as well as amount of water and amount and type of non liquid ingredients)

Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Peanut flour - I put this stuff in/on everything! I also eat gobs of yogurt. Every time I go to the store I pick up about 30 of them - my husband and I eat at least 4 a day between the two of us.
    "Nothing in the world is so powerful, as an idea whose time has come."

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    foods that tend to circulate more frequently than not:

diet sodas (although the cheap ones are nasty)
    kangaroo sausages
    mcdonald's grand angus burgers
    all types cheeses (on biscuits)
    dymatize vanilla-flavoured casein protein powder <- just in. wonderful, thick texture mixed with milk

fwiw 'obsession' is kind of unfortunate term . . . current 'favourites' would do the same trick.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    fwiw 'obsession' is kind of unfortunate term . . . current 'favourites' would do the same trick.
    fair enough. if i could change it, i gladly would.

racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by andrerox80 View Post
    could be an ingredient, a food, a snack, a meal, a treat, a cheat, anything! curious what you all are currently eating and loving.

first, i wanna say that i love and look fwd to every single thing i eat. i'm not one of those "eat this b/c x, y, or z" people. i love my foods.

but...

my fave food is: pumpkin. not new, but am more obsessed now that it's so abundant and easy to find. love the fall for just that reason. am hoarding in my apt and in my trunk b/c i know all-too-soon it'll be hard to find again.

my fave thing i eat is: my frozen concoction 2 (nb: not mock ice cream. totally different consistency)/my pre-bed meal: 113 g 1% cottage cheese (greek yogurt and silken tofu work as well, but I prefer the texture of cc), 1 scoop plant protein powder (pea, rice, and hemp. i stopped using whey and casein a bit ago and am down to just this one serving of pp), 1 tsp guar gum, 20 g oat bran, 28 g cashews, 1 large banana, water (could use unsweetened hemp, soy, coconut or almond milk instead of water). I make 3.5 cups (with all ingredients and water included) and freeze for about 2 hrs and 20 min. freezing time definitely varies according to type and even brand of protein powder used as well as amount of water and amount and type of non liquid ingredients)
    Corn chips and salsa with Pepadew. Mmm. I use salsa to spice up veggie dishes and on salad. And I eat at least two apples almost every day too.

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    These cinnamon crackers!
    http://www.ener-g.com/gluten-free/cr...-crackers.html

And sweet potato chips I make.
    You may delay, but time will not - Ben Franklin

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Almond butter, Greek yogurt. I've been into pumpkin lately, too. My friend came up with an awesome recipe for pumpkin chicken chili. I think I could make a batch every week. I also just made Jamie easons pumpkin protein bars.

I also love using butternut squash this time of year. Wegmans sells it peeled and chopped which makes it easy. I make a casserole that's awesome.

I'm actually enjoying making some different stews and casseroles as opposed to the grilling from the summer.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pumpkin anything. Tis the season!
    ☣ Off Season Preparations ☢

"Baywatch boobs would probably throw off my game. But sometimes they look like fun." -Gabrielle Reece
    ☆ Tattoos, spice, and bruises on ice; that is what derby girls are made of. ✯

"loosing weight" = the weight is loose and will run free, not sure if that's good for the environment though... stray fat everywhere.

luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    red beans and rice. after hearing that song for the first time in god knows how long its my current obsession

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    - Lindt dark chocolate with sea salt...it's only divine. I nearly had a tantrum when the grocery story was sold out the other day.
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

didances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) didances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) didances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) didances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) didances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) didances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) didances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good dark chocolate dipped into passionfruit yogurt. My officemate has been eating that combo for weeks and finally I decided to try it too. One of my best decisions ever.

Apple pie Quest protein bars...I could live off those things. I bought 2 boxes of the apple pie and 2 boxes of some other flavor about 2 weeks ago...The apple pie ones are well on the way to being gone.

I feel a pumpkin "thing" coming on. It's that time of year so it's inevitable. I'm looking for new pumpkin creations.

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    113 g 1% cottage cheese (greek yogurt and silken tofu work as well, but I prefer the texture of cc)
    I had to LOL at your 113g! Cause twice a day I have 113g of Chobani plain GY mixed with various things. Every night I have 113g Chobani, 140g 1% low sodium CC (it's not as watery as the added sodium stuff) and a stevia packet in my "dessert" base. Add 24-32g of Dark Chocolate PB with 1T of FF/SF Chocolate Fudge pudding mix or my new favorite of Biscoff spread with Butterscotch pudding mix (OMG, Biscoff love!).

Oh, and I have had an ice cream sandwich every night after above dessert, so it gets slightly melty. Except I forgot to buy some and had no ice cream sandwiches the last few nights. And I have lately been enjoying the huge Texas chocolate chip cookies I get in bulk from Sam's Club. Yum!

Aside from dessert stuff, I have been on a fajita kick. Some of my chicken that I baked with my favorite spice mix, when they are left over I slice them up and add some rice/quinoa mix, various cheeses, salsa, and whatever leftover veggies I have to a couple of tortillas. Yum!

My other go-to quick dinner that I love is usually 3 whole eggs, ~140g egg whites, one big zucchini grated, 28g cheese, ~150g salsa, 100g rice/quinoa, a huge amount of curry spices (seriously, sometimes I get the fenugreek maple-syrup smell the next day...), and cook as a "scrambled omelet" in coconut oil.

And my usual lunch I bring to work has also been a pumpkin concoction! 113g Chobani, 226g Breakstone 2% CC (watery is ok as I add psyllium husk and it firms up a bit), 122g pumpkin puree, stevia packet, 24g Maple PB, spices such as cinnamon, cloves, ginger, cardamom, a bit of vanilla extract, and 1T of FF/SF Cheesecake or Butterscotch pudding mix. Unless it's a workout day, in which case I add some vanilla protein powder. Then I spread it on some caramel rice cakes or dip in some dates. With some dark cocoa (dusted, not chocolate coated - those I save for dessert time) almonds as a chaser.

I totally go through cycles of favorite concoctions, and the above are my quick, easy, and tasty ones for now.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

AndyFJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyFJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyFJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyFJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyFJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyFJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all, I just wanted to say Hi as I'm new to the forums

As for current food obsessions, after FINALLY finding a chocolate protein powder that I actually like the taste of :-p I've been REALLY enjoying a lava protein brownie recipe I found (scoop choc protein powder, 1 tbsp sugar free cocoa and 1/4 cup water all mixed together and popped in the microwave for about 30 seconds). Soooooooo good!!

tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dark chocolate almonds. I just have to be careful how many I eat. I also love trail mix but I watch that too.

pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Recently Quaker Mini cheddar rice cakes. Can never stop eating them when I start.
    Also I've been smashing granola bars into Greek yogurt, pretty tasty

pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol didn't realize this was an all girl forum post. Oops

ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well... recently it's been Green apple with peanut butter for me... I know I need to be careful with the peanut butter but the mix of it with a green apple is just so good lol Not too long ago was green apples with cheese.

Now that I think about it, I might have a ''thing'' for green apples mixed with about anything =P
    ''Remember where you are posting (ie a body building forum) and the audience who is going to reply. If you just want someone to tell you you’re pretty, you’re slim/toned, ripped or correct in your craziness then please post somewhere else. '' ~Kjake55

aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER. i could eat that stuff all day and not get sick of it
    іяс сязш
    U MAD?

Link me a post of yours so I can rep you back... or I'm negging you srs

axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axleburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by toodlepip View Post
    - Lindt dark chocolate with sea salt...it's only divine. I nearly had a tantrum when the grocery story was sold out the other day.
    True chocolate knowledge

also, Lindt Lindor balls.
    He who overcomes others has force
    He who overcomes himself is strong.

Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    My friend came up with an awesome recipe for pumpkin chicken chili.
    dani, would you mind sharing the recipe? i have a pumpkin "bisque"/chili recipe on my blog. i didn't come up w/ it but i tweaked it and made it my own. i love casseroles too but don't make any. i'm better w/ single serving things.

Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    I totally go through cycles of favorite concoctions, and the above are my quick, easy, and tasty ones for now.
    i am the exact same way and cycle through mine, and they esp vary w/ the availability of pumpking right now. speaking of which, your pumpkin one sounds fantastic.

the other concoction i am loving right now consist of 1/2 c white kidney beans or butter beans, 3/4 c very cherry blend, 1/4 c oats, 30 g pistachios, 40 g high fiber o's, 15 g wasabi wow (a t joe's trail mix w/ golden raisins, cranberries, wasabi peas, almonds, peanuts), 1/2 c unsweetened coconut milk, cinnamon and ginger. i make it the night before and freeze it and then nuke it for like 50 seconds and break up the pieces, but it's still kind of a frozen thing. i use frozen berries and put them in first and nuke it so i have some juice from the berries, which mixes well w/ the coconut milk for a flavored base. could also put in cashew butter before microwaving. or use pumpkin instead of coconut milk (i wouldn't freeze then). i know the beans probably sound weird, and when i included more protein powder, i used that, but i quite like the beans, even if it sounds gross.

and then there's my baked oats creation.

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently home and my parents have a jar of bruschetta that apparently nobody likes but me So so NOM.

LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tuna , Tuna is quite easily the most boss food on the planet ...
    Also Beef Jerky , hard to find out here but **** me its amazing.

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a lot of food obsessions:

I love the peppermint/chocolate combination and right now I just can't get enough. I get a peppermint mocha once or twice a week from Starbucks to satisfy this craving.

I discovered Weetabix the other day at my local Kroger store, in the special order section. I love the texture and have been eating a great deal of it lately. I nice change of pace from oats, though I still eat those too.

Protein powder mixed in milk. I love Trutein and Wheyology, I actually crave protein shakes when mixed with my favorite flavors. I had a sample of Jamocha Wheyology the other day and immediately ordered a tub. I'm craving it, I can see myself drinking it at least once a day, if not more. Vanilla Trutein mixed in milk tastes like melted vanilla ice cream.

Also fruit crisps. I bought these packets of dehydrated fruit from Costco and I'm addicted. I just wish they weren't so darned expensive. I should get a food dehydrator. Would be more money up front, but would probably save in the end.
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Greek Yogurt. I never tried it until about 4 months ago. I thought it looked too 'creamy' and just didn't appeal to me. Well, I'm not sure how I lived 28 years without having greek yogurt! I could eat 500g/day! But it's expensive, so I try not to
    I love the plain one, with pomegranate seeds in it, it's yummmmmy!!!

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by toodlepip View Post
    I am hooked on anything that is a sweet/salty combo. Must try this!

I am on my second box of Thin Addictives cookies. They come in cranberry, pistachio and chocolate. The cranberry is to die for. I dip them in Greek yogurt and/or spread peanut butter or Nutella on them.

BTW, they are named 'thin' because they are thin, not implying they will make you thin. Not one of those gimmicks .

http://www.thinaddictives.com/index.php?lang=en

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dani, would you mind sharing the recipe? i have a pumpkin "bisque"/chili recipe on my blog. i didn't come up w/ it but i tweaked it and made it my own. i love casseroles too but don't make any. i'm better w/ single serving things.
    I'm happy to share! This is so easy and so goof proof and so good!

-1 pound of ground chicken(you could probably even use turkey or even beef depending on what you like)
    -1 can of pumpkin
    -1 can of small white beans(I use Goya but any white bean will do)
    -2 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes with celery, onion and pepper, undrained
    -cumin and chili powder to taste.

Basically dump all the ingredients into a crock pot and mix them together. Cook on high for 3 hours, low on 2.

I have typically always cooked any kind of ground meat before using it in a crock pot recipe but my friend who came up with this said she dumped it in raw. I did that as well and it turns out really good. It makes eight 1-cup servings. I can't remember the cal/macro count off the top of my head but if you plug the recipe into MyFitnessPal, it breaks it down. I've topped it with some Greek yogurt and shredded Mexican cheese.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Originally Posted by heidismommy View Post
    I discovered Weetabix the other day at my local Kroger store, in the special order section.
    i've always heard abt wheetabix but have never seen it. know lots of people like it, so i should try harder to find it.

Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    I am hooked on anything that is a sweet/salty combo.
    do you have a t joe's near you? everyday i have dark chocolate edamame, which is a great sweet/salty combo. and they're esp good frozen. others really like the cocoa roasted almonds, which, again, are apparently all the more amazing frozen. i've never had them, though. just throwing it out there for you.

Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    I'm happy to share! This is so easy and so goof proof and so good!

-1 pound of ground chicken(you could probably even use turkey or even beef depending on what you like)
    -1 can of pumpkin
    -1 can of small white beans(I use Goya but any white bean will do)
    -2 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes with celery, onion and pepper, undrained
    -cumin and chili powder to taste.

Basically dump all the ingredients into a crock pot and mix them together. Cook on high for 3 hours, low on 2.

I have typically always cooked any kind of ground meat before using it in a crock pot recipe but my friend who came up with this said she dumped it in raw. I did that as well and it turns out really good. It makes eight 1-cup servings. I can't remember the cal/macro count off the top of my head but if you plug the recipe into MyFitnessPal, it breaks it down. I've topped it with some Greek yogurt and shredded Mexican cheese.
    thanks, dani. i don't have a crockpot but knew i'd be modifying the recipe anyway b/c i don't eat meat, so i could totally make it work. and it's definitely simple enough, which is always a plus.

You could just simmer on the stove on low heat for several hours - thats really all a crockpot is doing anyway. You could definitely make it without the meat - some more beans, maybe even more pumpkin or other veggies and it would be awesome. The sweetness of the pumpkin is great along with the kick from the peppers and spices.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Spicy pumpkin/squash soup SOOO good.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do you have a t joe's near you? everyday i have dark chocolate edamame, which is a great sweet/salty combo. and they're esp good frozen. others really like the cocoa roasted almonds, which, again, are apparently all the more amazing frozen. i've never had them, though. just throwing it out there for you.
    No Joe's. One of the very few drawbacks of island living . I do venture to Miami every now and then to Whole Foods. Will keep this in mind. Sounds yummy.