Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

This enough per week?

Monday: Full body intese mma
    Tues: Rest
    Wed: Chest/Triceps
    Thurs: Back/Biceps
    Friday: Rest
    sat: Shoulders/Legs
    sun: Rest

or is it too much rest, if too much rest what should i fill the rest with?

NOTE: i am 17, 5"5 and 55kg, skinny and arms are horrendously thin

cacheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hows your diet? ru on a builk?

JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds pretty good to me. If you're not on a bulk you could always throw in a bit of cardio on your rest days.
    "It's not how big you are, it's how good you look" - Naso

Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yes on a bulk problem is the mma acts as cardio as well as full body/fitness and body weight exercises, so i eat like a fatty o nthat day haha