Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Good game does not increase success

Good game will not increase your chance with hot girls; it merely reduces the number of blowouts. Your rejection rate will stay the same.

With confidence and persistence, you can increase your chance of getting a number and even start texting. However, please remember the number is NOT end-game! The girl will never smash if your looks are lower than her's or if there is not enough status to compensate.

Good game only gives you the illusion that you are making progress in meeting women. Rejections become less harsh, you can get more numbers, and you may even text some of the girls. But you will never reach end-game if you are not good looking enough or don't have enough status.

The biggest excuse newbies make is they feel the woman is not hot enough and don't approach when they start out. However, after some time they get used to approaching. Their standards will gradually begin decline through the endless rejections, either subconsciously or by embracing looks theory.

Once your standards dip low enough on some of the approaches, you will start to see yourself pull girls. You then think you have a realistic shot at hotter women, and the illusion of progress begins once again. The only way to see real success with girls is to approach within your league or to have high status. Looking at many of the threads here, most guys do not met women in their social circle but at random places. In these low status positions, you better have a realistic shot at what you can pull in this hypergamous world.

Good game does not help; it's all about looks and status.

RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump *******s

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    shut up idiot
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was going to neg you in another thread, gave it a pass.

I will neg you for this one.

You got no game you ugly fuk. You barely got fuking eyes. You have no idea what you are looking at. Blind, deaf, and dumb motherfuker.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rudy pls

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    I was going to neg you in another thread, gave it a pass.

I will neg you for this one.

You got no game you ugly fuk. You barely got fuking eyes. You have no idea what you are looking at. Blind, deaf, and dumb motherfuker.
    I agree my eye area is OK but not that good. Slight negative canthal tilt and light brows. My brow shape is decent. I'm thinking of getting them dyed a draker brown color, as well as my hair.

Katycel đŸ¼đŸ˜«đŸ¼ iamdetermined's Avatar
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RougeProdigy View Post
    I agree my eye area is OK but not that good. Slight negative canthal tilt and light brows. My brow shape is decent. I'm thinking of getting them dyed a draker brown color, as well as my hair.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Mirin' the hairline on that ethnic. nw0 x2

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good game is like becoming a better salesperson.

It'll increase your chances of making a sale, but ultimately a good product is what brings in new customers and makes current customers come back.

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If your game is good enough you can convince a girl that you are god. Therefore your statement is invalid.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think OP legit has a point here. srs. I'm doing better than I ever have now, but my end game still blows...UNLESS the girl is ugly or chunky. Dont think my face is bad, but eh. Low status seem's to be my biggest obstacle. would rep.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    I think OP legit has a point here. srs. I'm doing better than I ever have now, but my end game still blows...UNLESS the girl is ugly or chunky. Dont think my face is bad, but eh. Low status seem's to be my biggest obstacle. would rep.
    tell her you've got over 6k reps and she'll be craving your D. not srs.

braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50) braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50) braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50) braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50) braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50) braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50) braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50) braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50) braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50) braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50) braberan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People only make these types of threads to support themselves when they get rejected.
    5'8", 170lb on the road to 180

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post

It'll increase your chances of making a sale, but ultimately a good product is what brings in new customers and makes current customers come back.
    I dunno if I'm just phucked up at the moment, but so far, this is the best post.

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post

Yes, but as a guy, you can improve that product(you) by going to the gym, fixing your attitude, thinking different, a different mindset, having better body language and all that good stuff you hear about Game.

OP, I'm negging you on sight. I've seen you in countless threads spouting the same crap over and over, that it's all about looks and status.

Do you live in a cave? I've seen many guys who don't look so hot but have pretty cute girlfriends. You might be asking, it must be status then. No, I have a few close friends with hot girlfriends and they do not have status. They earn 40k a year, have a small amount of close friends, don't go gym, don't party often, average looking. Explain those guys? Oh it must be something else then huh?

You are full of excuses. *******s like you are just that, *******s. Do you think you EVER had GOOD game? From your posts, you NEVER had good game, hence why you are bitter.

You are spending too much time on the misc, it's time to go out into the real world. You have gone full retard.

Bruce Lee has a great quote, "As you think, so shall you become". So if your attitude and the way you think that it is ALL about looks and status and judging from your posts, you think you are NOT good enough for hot/attractive women, then these women will act accordingly. If you think you aren't good enough, these women will also not think your good enough. Because that way of thinking poisons everything, from your beta way of talking, to your body language. You will ACT beta because you believe you aren't good enough. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy. Think you aren't good enough, and women will agree with your own assessment and she will think you ARE NOT good enough for her, so she will reject you.

Run along loser.
    Last edited by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY; 11-29-2013 at 11:58 PM.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is right, the majority of misc is completely delusional. you dont have to be rich or look like brad pitt, but if a girl doesnt like what she shes you can't talk her into thinking you're attractive. if you aren't "her type" almost nothing you say or do will matter, even if you are generally good looking or have status.

its all chance. Heres how it really is for anyone except the most attractive and rich. 85% of chicks you approach( if you do complete cold approaches) will never be into you no matter what you do. of the remaining 15% who might be into you, most of them will be into you for basically no reason. all you have to do is not be stupid and be yourself.

VERY rarely is it the case that a chick has NO interest in you, but you use this vague, mythical notion of game to make her into you all of a sudden. Its almost always one of the situations I said before: she already would have liked you. She was probably eye fukin you before you even did anything or at least hoping you'd approach. She probably knew within 5 mins that she might be interested. That is because of HER preferences and has nothing to do with you.

Heres a question for all you "game"believers. How do you know that it was game, and not the girl having at least some interest in you from the start before you really even did anything? YOU DONT, and I guarantee that most of the time when you think you had "game" all you really had was the ballz to approach a chick who would have liked you pretty much no matter what you did.

The only thing thats kind of like game that matters is the bare minimum willingness to approach, which takes some degree of " confidence", but once you get to the point that you can approach what happens is almost 100% dependent on the preferences of the girl and has little to do with you. if you happen to fit what shes attracted to, you will win, if you dont you will lose and it doesnt matter how much game you supposedly have.
    Last edited by jamesbwbevis; 11-30-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obviously the girl has to have some attraction to you. If she sees you as a creep you won't get anywhere.

Game is just a way to build attraction. It isn't anything mythical, secret taboo knowledge. Lots of people have it naturally. Its called personality.

The PUA clans just try to teach FA losers how to have a personality. Or at least how to fake it til they make it. But mostly they just robbing you blind.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Obviously the girl has to have some attraction to you. If she sees you as a creep you won't get anywhere.

Game is just a way to build attraction. It isn't anything mythical, secret taboo knowledge. Lots of people have it naturally. Its called personality.

The PUA clans just try to teach FA losers how to have a personality. Or at least how to fake it til they make it. But mostly they just robbing you blind.

everyone has a personality retard and there are girls who out there for all of them, some even like betas. "game" is about faking a certain type of personality( assertive aggressive etc) but thats not the only way. Game is almost 100% bs.

Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    OP is right, the majority of misc is completely delusional. you dont have to be rich or look like brad pitt, but if a girl doesnt like what she shes you can't talk her into thinking you're attractive. if you aren't "her type" almost nothing you say or do will matter, even if you are generally good looking or have status.

its all chance. Heres how it really is for anyone except the most attractive and rich. 85% of chicks you approach( if you do complete cold approaches) will never be into you no matter what you do. of the remaining 15% who might be into you, most of them will be into you for basically no reason. all you have to do is not be stupid and be yourself.

VERY rarely is it the case that a chick has NO interest in you, but you use this vague, mythical notion of game to make her into you all of a sudden. Its almost always one of the situations I said before: she already would have liked you. She was probably eye fukin you before you even did anything or at least hoping you'd approach. She probably knew within 5 mins that she might be interested. That is because of HER preferences and has nothing to do with you.

Heres a question for all you "game"believers. How do you know that it was game, and not the girl having at least some interest in you from the start before you really even did anything? YOU DONT, and I guarantee that most of the time when you think you had "game" all you really had was the ballz to approach a chick who would have liked you pretty much no matter what you did.

The only thing thats kind of like game that matters is the bare minimum willingness to approach, which takes some degree of " confidence", but once you get to the point that you can approach what happens is almost 100% dependent on the preferences of the girl and has little to do with you. if you happen to fit what shes attracted to, you will win, if you dont you will lose and it doesnt matter how much game you supposedly have.
    This is completely silly. I have seen girls go from completely cold to in my bed. Just like I have seen girls who were interested in me lose attraction because my game was weak. So no, it's not pretty much no matter what you did.

Once again, you are making a typical mistake that girls have "one type". They don't. Their attraction is not based on the same factors as ours are. You don't have to be her type. She probably doesn't even know her type. You just have to be attractive to women.

I have had girls tell me that before me they would never have considered ****ing a black guy. You're imposing limitations on yourself and it shows in your interactions with girls, ruining your chances from the get go

Again, you know your game is getting sharper when you require less approaches and are ****ing higher quality women. Closing is as much a part of game as opening. Lots of guys focus on opening and conversing, with no regards to closing. This is a grave mistake. Once I started pushing for the close and handled the logistics better, my success rate went up SHARPLY. Most guys think game is only about approaching and holding a conversation. That is part of it, but if you do not learn closing game, everything you do is meaningless.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kaybee93 View Post
    This is completely silly. I have seen girls go from completely cold to in my bed. Just like I have seen girls who were interested in me lose attraction because my game was weak. So no, it's not pretty much no matter what you did.

Once again, you are making a typical mistake that girls have "one type". They don't. Their attraction is not based on the same factors as ours are. You don't have to be her type. She probably doesn't even know her type. You just have to be attractive to women.

I have had girls tell me that before me they would never have considered ****ing a black guy. You're imposing limitations on yourself and it shows in your interactions with girls, ruining your chances from the get go

Again, you know your game is getting sharper when you require less approaches and are ****ing higher quality women. Closing is as much a part of game as opening. Lots of guys focus on opening and conversing, with no regards to closing. This is a grave mistake. Once I started pushing for the close and handled the logistics better, my success rate went up SHARPLY. Most guys think game is only about approaching and holding a conversation. That is part of it, but if you do not learn closing game, everything you do is meaningless.
    I want to believe. Did reading JUST The Game change you?
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

I guarantee this isnt true in the vast majority of cases. Not saying it doesnt happen but its by far the exception than the rule. Girls who you thought were "cold" but you ended up fuking? Guarantee they at least thought you were cute, maybe they didnt actively want you at the time but you at least met their standards.

the girls who wanted you and then you fuked it up? well, obviously that happens if you act weird or strange, but if a girl is into you you REALLY have to mess up to ruin it.

"game", if it exists at all, is going from a potential yes to a certain yes and this doesnt happen as often as you think. like I said unless you are super good looking or rich no matter what at least 85% will be rejections no matter what( if you straight cold approach will no pre selection like looking for signs). of the remaining 15%, the vast majority are in the " they already pretty much like you, just dont fuk it up" category". very rarely is it, "she doesnt like you at all but you magically conjure up both physical and mental attraction."

It happens all the time, guys get confused. In college I had friends who thought think they had game, when 90% of the chicks they hooked up with were either eyeing them before they even talked or clearly showed immediate interest once they started talking.

Almost never did I see a girl who clearly wasnt interested at all get talked into anything. It only might seem like that because some guys are too stupid to see the signs that shes down even if she tries to act like she isnt. thats the difference I think.
    Last edited by jamesbwbevis; 11-30-2013 at 07:45 AM.

you're speaking in absolutes, and maybe I accidently did too but I'm talking numbers here. Most girls do have types( not necessarily one) and if you arent in that type there is nothing you can do.

I am black, and I like asian and indian girls. The great majority of asians and indians like white guys or their own race. So right off the bat I'm guaranteeing myself a low hit rate, because most of those girls will exclude me from the start.

of the ones who are open to black guys, some just wont like my personality. even fewer chances. of those that do like my personality, some wont like my looks. even fewer chances.

the ones I will get are the small minority who are open to black guys, like my looks, personality, and who I happen to meet.

You can break down anyones success with women to these variables, not game. Thats why they call it a numbers game. because its all about putting yourself in position for the variables to line up.
    Last edited by jamesbwbevis; 11-30-2013 at 07:48 AM.

KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This is a great post.

Originally Posted by KFM219 View Post
    This is a great post.
    its also mostly not true

KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its also mostly not true
    It actually is very true, you just don't want to accept it. Yes, most girls do have types but these types are a product of a conscious belief structure that they learned and became anchored in their subconscious over time. That is to say, they weren't born with these types in the brains.

But, at the same time they are attracted to various qualities in a guy, which is a product of millions of years of evolution, that transcends this belief structure. The poster said he banged girls that never would have considered dating a black guy; he's pulled this attraction in them such that they're acting out on this attraction and behaving in a way that is contrary to their belief structures about types.

Its correct on a psychological level and the result is what he's experienced. If you're only attracting girls who go for you b/c you're their type; then it just means that you don't know how to trigger greater, deeper levels of sexual attraction in women who would classify you as not their type.

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i know a few women who are dating/attracted to guys they on a conscious level know are not "handsome", but they still think these guys are incredibly sexy. the confidence, wit and charisma are qualities they mention. these are women who could easily find more "handsome" guys....

the world isn't so black or white. people, including women, are different.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its also mostly not true
    It is true. You just don't have enough life experience to understand it.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Originally Posted by KFM219 View Post
    The poster said he banged girls that never would have considered dating a black guy
    does that make any sense to you? If the girls he banged truly werent attracted to black guys, he wouldnt have fuked them. nobody sleeps with people they arent attracted to unless they are desperate. How does he know the reason those girls werent generally into black guys? Maybe it was because they just hadnt found one they thought was attractive yet. Just because he happened to be attractive to them( physically or otherwise) doesnt mean he coerced them into attraction, it just means he was the kind of person that those girls would like.

that boils down to numbers, not game. among the girls who says she doesnt like black guys( or has any types or standards), theres bound to be a few who are just wrong and probably would like a few. But that has nothing to do with game, thats chance.

For example, I dont like white girls. Does that mean if I ever met a white girl I was attracted to that I would deny it based on my rule? no. I just notice that I'm generally not attracted to white girls, but its obviously within the realm of possibility just very unlikely. If a white girl hits on me, her odds are very likely zero just because I am very likely to not be attracted. The same thing happens with women and their types.

Yes, women are attracted to various qualities that are evolution based. but does that mean she will fuk anyone who has those qualities? NO, her personal preferences, which you have no control over, will decided what she does. This is so obvious to me.
    Last edited by jamesbwbevis; 11-30-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    It is true. You just don't have enough life experience to understand it.
    how the hell do you know what life experiences I've had?

Everything I have argued is 100% consistent with things that even people who disagree with me say. I observe my own friends who swear by game, and 90% of the time I can see what really what happened. " see jamesbwbevis, told you its all game how else could I have pulled that 8". " You idiot, that 8 was smiling at you and laughing before you even really said anything, thats not game she liked you from the start" etc etc.

Most people just have poor causal reasoning and observation skills. Unless you consider basic communication skills and willingness to approach as "game", it doesnt exist.

does that make any sense to you? If the girls he banged truly werent attracted to black guys, he wouldnt have fuked them. nobody sleeps with people they arent attracted to unless they are desperate. How does he know the reason those girls werent generally into black guys? Maybe it was because they just hadnt found one they thought was attractive yet. Just because he happened to be attractive to them( physically or otherwise) doesnt mean he coerced them into attraction, it just means he was the kind of person that those girls would like. that boils down to numbers, not game. For every girl who says she doesnt like black guys, theres bound a few who are just wrong and probably would like a few. But that has nothing to do with game, thats chance.

Yes, women are attracted to various qualities that are evolution based. but does that mean she will fuk anyone who has those qualities? NO, her personal preferences, which you have no control over, will decided what she does. This is so obvious to me.
    It makes complete sense. The brain is divided into three broad structures - the brain stem, the limbic system, and the neo cortex. There's something called the triune theory of the brain which states that if one structure of the brain is in conflict with another, then the more primitive structure of the brain will win.

A woman's "type" is based on a learned cognitive belief structure that's developed in the neo cortex and over time gets implanted in her subconscious. So women aren't born with the idea that they like guys with green eyes, its learned as they grow up and motivates their behavior - they go for guys with green eyes. Like that, there are instinctual belief structures for attraction that originate in the limbic system (which is more primitive than the neo cortex) which are the product of millions of years of evolution. If there's a conflict, the limbic system instinctual belief structure will win.

When you pull these instinctive belief structures, it creates a powerful attractive impulse. Whether she acts out on that impulse is a different story, but that powerful attractive impulse is not based on type at all, its a product of millions of years of evolution and is rooted in a time in our evolutionary history long before we started exhibiting phenotypic traits that are considered attractive by social standards (eye color, skin complexion, etc.)

Its the reason why that poster banged women who said he wasn't really their type at all. It happens a lot, a girl will say "he was totally not my type" but ended up having sex with the guy anyway.