Closed Thread
Page 4 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aneas View Post
    ******** will work lets chat sometime.
    Def will

aneas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    sh*t....how is your son?
    He is doing well wants to play DB next year so he is working on his drills and conditioning for it. Got a new diet plan to. When I am home he is here.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He is doing well wants to play DB next year so he is working on his drills and conditioning for it. Got a new diet plan to. When I am home he is here.
    Good. Do what you can do John..you know your ex is a demon woman...but your girl isnt and gets along well with the kids. Are you still going ahead with the plans for next month?

aneas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    Good. Do what you can do John..you know your ex is a demon woman...but your girl isnt and gets along well with the kids. Are you still going ahead with the plans for next month?
    For sure Trish. I know I will probably fck it up since I cant keep my penor in my pants. OK I had way to much to drink time to pass out.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    perhaps you should go lay down...Ha..ya know if you dont want me to use your real name you could just say so..maybe you ought to try staying out of the clubs/bars? just a thought.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    I think I’m the only person who didn’t ‘get’ that this was the new snapper thread. Ha! I honestly thought someone caught a really big fish. I didn’t see any pix of said fish…then, it dawned on me.

I need some rest. Good thing this is a short week.

Regarding the dog story. That’s so horrible, there’s no words. Did not and will not play the video. The depravity of mankind astounds me at times.
    Don't feel bad WEG. When I read the new title, it took everything in me not to post "That's what she said!"

I'm just starting my workout and it's 9:30, it's going to be a long night.

I do have 5 days off though, I'm hoping to hit the gym first thing when the wife heads off to work.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by justdragit View Post
    lol, what the hell is that thing?

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    I think I’m the only person who didn’t ‘get’ that this was the new snapper thread. Ha! I honestly thought someone caught a really big fish. I didn’t see any pix of said fish
    Here you go Weg's

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Everyone is welcome to post but not everyone is a snapper.
    I feel so honored

Not sure that I want to be part of a club that would have me as a member.

Happy day before turkey day.
    Means I gotta eat all the leftovers today to make room in the fridge for leftovers to come
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would love some fried Turkey tomm.

Better than roasted imo, but so complicated to make.

Kaufee time and good morning Snappers.

Bangin Beats all the way Dj Pimpsta's Avatar
    Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good morning Snaps.

Busy day ahead, catch up later!

Live your dreams. Face your fears.

***I Am A DJ***

Check out my website, listen, stream, and download my tracks, and mixes!!!

-----> https://www.djdustinv.com/ <-----

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Happy day before Thanksgiving my friends.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Having today off and starting the vacation early.....priceless.

Morning, everyone.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning.

Today has started out great so far. Come on...no wammies.

To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Having today off and starting the vacation early.....priceless.

Morning, everyone.
    x2

Good Morning People!

I wonder if the gym is going to be crowded.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Getsum View Post
    x2

Good Morning People!

When it's in your basement, it's never crowded.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

I am the traumatic event. justdragit's Avatar
    justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, what the hell is that thing?
    It's a spider!

Good Morning snappers! Happy Thanksgiving.. this is my last day at work until next Monday!
    Gamecocks/Broncos/Braves

Wherever you go, there you are.

Squatchin' ain't easy.

cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    what happend to the last one?
    Hello
    In for the ride!

KC is making a game of it!
    Hi Flint!
    Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    14rd....or so.

Whats good?

Puss N' Boots, I highly recommend.
    Hey there Tony!
    Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    It takes a special person to be a Snapper

Afternoon Snappers!!!
    Hey sweets! Surprised to see me?
    *lol*
    Snapper = newbie that think been around forever...yah come at me lolz
    John, sounds like a lot has happened. Maybe we should catch up on ******** as well. Would like to hear how you're doing.
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Hello Den!

Link to old journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141450461&page=5

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cmbg View Post
    Hey sweets!

OMG!!!!!!!! My Sista is back!!!!!! Where have you been hiding, I sent you an email on FB.

I have missed you!

cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OMG!!!!!!!! My Sista is back!!!!!! Where have you been hiding, I sent you an email on FB.

I have missed you!
    *lol* I knew you'd flip when you saw my post. I lurk on here frequently, just don't post much. Started posting in my journal again, but that's it. Wanted to say "hi".

And I don't hide...I sit back and observe. Amazing what you learn about people when they don't know you're watching.

Link to old journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141450461&page=5

Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    x2

Good Morning People!

It was deadville in mine this morning. Was very nice.

It's a spider!
    Looked more like something from aliens. Jumping spiders the size of cats?

DO NOT WANT!

Hey there Tony!
    Hi Chan. Hows things?

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Press your luck FTW. I saw a special on the guy that figured out the pattern of the board. I forgot how much money he won but they had to pay him off to leave

Morning.

I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

*lol* I knew you'd flip when you saw my post. I lurk on here frequently, just don't post much. Started posting in my journal again, but that's it. Wanted to say "hi".

And I don't hide...I sit back and observe. Amazing what you learn about people when they don't know you're watching.

Totally agree I don't post much at all in the OV35 except for this thread. PM me a link to your journal again. We have a lot of catching up to do!!!

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Press your luck FTW. I saw a special on the guy that figured out the pattern of the board. I forgot how much money he won but they had to pay him off to leave
    Morning Rob.

Thats funny. Rainman Style.

Reminds me of Ken Jennings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Jennings

74 episodes, and over 3 million dollars.

NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Here you go Weg's

Strong Photoshop skills there.

Hi Chan. Hows things?
    Things are going well Tony, thanks for asking. New gym, new training program (going in a completely different direction with lots of guidance from a great bunch). Only one thing would make me happier right now, but trying to be patient until next month. Hope things are good for you and your family.
    Totally agree I don't post much at all in the OV35 except for this thread. PM me a link to your journal again. We have a lot of catching up to do!!!
    I'll send it right now and yes, we definitely have catching up to do. Sooooo much catching up

NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's a spider!

Good Morning snappers! Happy Thanksgiving.. this is my last day at work until next Monday!
    Wow, that is a fast and very strong spider. I had no idea those things could move like that and knock someone down. Wouldn't want to have that thing jump at me.

Hope everyone is having a good day before Thanksgiving. I am going for 8,000 calories tomorrow.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    I would love some fried Turkey tomm.

Better than roasted imo, but so complicated to make.

Kaufee time and good morning Snappers.
    don't you just drop it in a bucket of hot grease?

Morning.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    When it's in your basement, it's never crowded.
    big bucks!

Hello

oh hai

Things are going well Tony, thanks for asking. New gym, new training program (going in a completely different direction with lots of guidance from a great bunch). Only one thing would make me happier right now, but trying to be patient until next month. Hope things are good for you and your family.
    Awesome. Glad to hear. I will check out the journal for an update on what change up you made to your training. I am sure Flash Gordon is anxious as well.

Awesome. Glad to hear. I will check out the journal for an update on what change up you made to your training. I am sure Flash Gordon is anxious as well.
    LOLOLOLOLOL Flash Gordon, love it!!!

Closed Thread