Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, couple years ago I got an ingrown hair after shaving that left a small bump that kinda looked like a wart (no std) and never went away, just a hard lil lump. Derma had to give a small steroid shot to the bump and it disolved in about 3 days. Didn't want the girls thinking I had the HPV. Shot to the shaft ftl.... Other than that no fuks were give by me or the doc. All in a days work.

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get your sh!t together brah.
    I've had far worse experiences :

One day when i was 16 i went to the dermatologist and she (40yo milf) told me she had to "map" all my moles with a high-res camera to keep track of their development every year.

So i had to undress completly (except for my boxers) and she sent her two ~17yo 7/10 assistants plus a ~16-17yo 8/10 intern in.

I was like FUUUU as they started to take pics of my moles with the special camera, but i calmed down very fast as i could flex in the mirror and mire myself , which boosted my confidence.

But then it all derailed. One of the assistants asked me if i had any moles under my boxershorts - i blushed immediately and said 'no' of course, but one mole on my ass showed and she told me to take my shorts off.

So now i was standing there completly naked surrounded my three hot ******** bishes spreading my glutes and pointing a weird looking camera right at my butthole.

But that wasn't even the icing on the cake : one bish grabbed my balls and the other my cawk and lifted it up as the third bish pointed the camera unter my nuts because the spotted a mole there. She accidentaly touched my cawk with her mouth and i got a semi-hardon. I could see them smirk at each other as they finished and left.

One of the most embarrassing moments of my life, but whatever, wasn't even that worse, they surely mired hard.

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    next time guy doctor is down touching on your testicles...run your fingers through his hair.
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.********.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two times,total when i had lower groin pain and male doctor felt my balls(no homo) for Epididymitis.Second time,it was a female doc who performed ultrasound on my balls.
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beteroffalone View Post
    Yes, couple years ago I got an ingrown hair after shaving that left a small bump that kinda looked like a wart (no std) and never went away, just a hard lil lump. Derma had to give a small steroid shot to the bump and it disolved in about 3 days. Didn't want the girls thinking I had the HPV. Shot to the shaft ftl....
    This is my problem. I like getting my penis out all the time because of the cyst. It is small but you can still kind of notice it.

How painful is a penis injection because I might need one for removal

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by YourFriendCon View Post
    I am being serious in this thread. I am imagining that doctor will tell me to not worry about touching my penis and then I can just say I have masturbated already so I wont get an erection.
    Imagine yourself shutting the hell up and letting the doctor do his job. The doctor doesn't care, and you have no reason to either.

AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10) AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10) AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10) AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10) AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10) AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10) AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10) AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10) AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10) AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10) AblessAl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol more than that, this female nurse gave me the swab the other day. Except it wasn't a fukking swab. Picture one of those plastic sticks you stir coffee at McDonalds with. Jesus Christ it was the most painful thing ever

Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000) Beteroffalone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is my problem. I like getting my penis out all the time because of the cyst. It is small but you can still kind of notice it.

How painful is a penis injection because I might need one for removal
    Pfft, wasn't anything. Honestly didn't hurt any worse than getting a shot or getting blood drawn. Felt a hardly noticible pin prick/pinch feeling then it was over. They insert the needle very shallow just barely iunder the skin. Sounds much worse than it was.

YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lexinak View Post
    Imagine yourself shutting the hell up and letting the doctor do his job. The doctor doesn't care, and you have no reason to either.
    calm down lexinak you seem a bit agitated. This is something I have been afraid of my whole life. I am asking some questions to learn more and I want to hear others experiences. I dont think you have a penis so you cannot really help. I have had the cyst since my circumsision. I imagine it is a complication of circumsision.

Originally Posted by Beteroffalone View Post
    Pfft, wasn't anything. Honestly didn't hurt any worse than getting a shot or getting blood drawn. Felt a hardly noticible pin prick/pinch feeling then it was over. They insert the needle very shallow just barely iunder the skin. Sounds much worse than it was.
    For my cyst remval I will probably be awake and maybe see them cutting into my penis. I think it will be very stressful.

Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My foreskin was cruelly taken away from me as a child. Also I have a small cyst on the top of my penis on the circumsision line. This is why I am unhappy with my circumsision. It is because it was done in zimbabwe by a piss poor doctor. If I ever find out who he is I will beat him and his his dick off
    uh-oh
    STRIVE

Originally Posted by Dr_Dolan View Post
    uh-oh
    Well I will never see him again probably

RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunThenRunMore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AblessAl View Post
    Lol more than that, this female nurse gave me the swab the other day. Except it wasn't a fukking swab. Picture one of those plastic sticks you stir coffee at McDonalds with. Jesus Christ it was the most painful thing ever
    Had this done, felt weird but not painful...You sir, are a bitch.
    Have been checked out by a female nurse, first thing she said when I got naked was "Wow, that's big", I blushed, too bad she was talking about my massively swollen testicle and not my C**K. Feelsbadman.
    Currently Raising Money for; MS Society + Alzheimers UK
    Current Goals;
    - Run 150Km in 24 Hours
    - Run Marathon in Under 2:50
    - Run 1500m in (4.05 / 3.59)
    - Squat (200 / 220Kg) and Deadlift (222.5 / 250Kg)

Originally Posted by RunThenRunMore View Post
    Had this done, felt weird but not painful...You sir, are a bitch.
    Have been checked out by a female nurse, first thing she said when I got naked was "Wow, that's big", I blushed, too bad she was talking about my massively swollen testicle and not my C**K. Feelsbadman.
    she was definitely judging in her head though

Originally Posted by TehMan View Post
    next time guy doctor is down touching on your testicles...run your fingers through his hair.
    lmao!

Originally Posted by Curlzbrah View Post

One day when i was 16 i went to the dermatologist and she (40yo milf) told me she had to "map" all my moles with a high-res camera to keep track of their development every year.

So i had to undress completly (except for my boxers) and she sent her two ~17yo 7/10 assistants plus a ~16-17yo 8/10 intern in.

I was like FUUUU as they started to take pics of my moles with the special camera, but i calmed down very fast as i could flex in the mirror and mire myself , which boosted my confidence.

But then it all derailed. One of the assistants asked me if i had any moles under my boxershorts - i blushed immediately and said 'no' of course, but one mole on my ass showed and she told me to take my shorts off.

So now i was standing there completly naked surrounded my three hot ******** bishes spreading my glutes and pointing a weird looking camera right at my butthole.

But that wasn't even the icing on the cake : one bish grabbed my balls and the other my cawk and lifted it up as the third bish pointed the camera unter my nuts because the spotted a mole there. She accidentaly touched my cawk with her mouth and i got a semi-hardon. I could see them smirk at each other as they finished and left.

One of the most embarrassing moments of my life, but whatever, wasn't even that worse, they surely mired hard.
    This is my nightmare

muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

/thread

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel your pain.

I once had a checkup where the Dr. (had to be a 60 yr old lady) sat on my feet and then up to my knees and asked me how something felt. Yes, boners that usually don't surface will surface.

edit: Hm, I've been trolled.
    Last edited by Ace Thedics; 11-21-2011 at 10:48 AM.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This happened.

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i had this fear too but usually when the doctor is touching my cock it gets real shriveled up and i try to think unsexy thoughts. when im in the waiting room i try to avoid staring at women and thinking about sex because if i go in with a boner it will probably stay there as soon as i pull my pants down.

gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah bro

if you're sexually active (~5% of the misc), you should get checked every 3 months or so

i remember this girl sucked my dick for so long and hard that i got this sort of hickey thing on my dick, i thought it was herpes. he told me to not worry about it. i still got tested regardless.

also, when i want to get an std test, i go to the walk in clinic. easier than making an appointment with my regular doctor.

just deal with it

if you get a hard on while someone touches your dick aside from a female, you may be gay

just sayin'

get tested
    educate yourself before you wreck yourself.

Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000)
    they will send a bro in, you wont get wood. I would get wood if it was a gril doc though..... mb....
    ~Barefooters Crew~

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level" - Bruce Lee

“It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.”
    ― Bruce Lee

“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.”
    - Bruce Lee

RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last time I had a doctor touch me.... down there... *so ashamed* was during a physical and he squeezed my balls way too ****ing hard. Pissed me off.

Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes, and it was .5 of an inch too...i was so sad. the 2nd time it was hard as a rock (which is 5 inches for me) i was nervous as fuuu then as well.

gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000)

if this even happened, which it didnt, why are you such a pussy? i would've gotten hard and wouldnt be ashamed.
    educate yourself before you wreck yourself.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if the doc is a female then you want to come out of the gates with a semi. i dont see a problem here
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    each 3 years in school we had to get our instruments checked by an old dirty doctor (no it wasn't just me and the gym teacher)

if you get a boner when that guy checks your dick then you are on dat ****gy time and also doesn't afraid of anything

Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Absthetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you dont get hard when a female doc touches your penis, youre gay.

If you get hard when a male doctor touches your penis, youre gay.

Good luck with your not being gay goals of 2011.

Originally Posted by muscleholic View Post
    [youtube]rgbfZ2Prvj8[outube]

/thread
    I am very attracted to her I think I would get an erection if she fondled my testicles. Also lold at when he started looking at her.

Originally Posted by Ace Thedics View Post
    I feel your pain.

I once had a checkup where the Dr. (had to be a 60 yr old lady) sat on my feet and then up to my knees and asked me how something felt. Yes, boners that usually don't surface will surface.

edit: Hm, I've been trolled.
    Not trolling.

Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    i had this fear too but usually when the doctor is touching my cock it gets real shriveled up and i try to think unsexy thoughts. when im in the waiting room i try to avoid staring at women and thinking about sex because if i go in with a boner it will probably stay there as soon as i pull my pants down.
    ok ty for advice

Originally Posted by Justin23454 View Post
    they will send a bro in, you wont get wood. I would get wood if it was a gril doc though..... mb....
    I have had a woman most time IVe gone so that is why I was scared.

I feel a bit better now

Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by muscleholic View Post

/thread
    /would cum instantly on her

pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pooleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats wrong with your penis brah?