yankeefool265 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for opinions...animal cuts or shred matrix?

I am trying to decide between taking animal cuts or shred matrix to try and break through my weight loss plateau. I started cutting in March of this year and got down from 220 to 185 by September. Since then though, I havent been able to lose anything. Im trying to get down to about 170. I have tried taking oxyelite pro, roxylean eca, and hydroxystim but havent seen any results from them. Im currently taking whey powder and assault, and want to see if one of these supplements can help me break through my plateau. Thanks

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude, i will say based on MY results(remind that it varies person/~person):

Shred: Eliminate excess water, a lot, you pe& like a crazy, haha
    Good appetite supression
    Less pills

Animal Cuts: Eliminate more fat
    Gives more energy
    Lots of pills

In the final results, both i lost the same weight(one more of water, one more of fat)
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello , I'm doctor common sense, and I'd like to prescribe you with a healthy dose of:

-Cardio
    -Caloric Deficit

And *maybe* some ECA.

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Hello , I'm doctor common sense, and I'd like to prescribe you with a healthy dose of:

-Cardio
    -Caloric Deficit

And *maybe* some ECA.
    I didn't mean that, 'cause i think every guy with sense would know it, but maybe he don't :s

Dude, how is your diet?
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Yeah thats how i lost most of the weight already, but like i said i've hit a plateau and i feel like restricting my calories any more would not allow me to get enough macros. I dont follow a strict diet in the sense that i eat the same things every day, but i do try to hit certain macro levels each day, and those are 150 grams protein, and 100 grams each of carbs and fat. Protein will come mainly from chicken, fish, lean ground beef, eggs, and whey; carbs from anything whole grain, whether it be brown rice, whole grain pasta, whole grain bread, or oatmeal; and fat from natural sources (like whats already in the stuff im eating), olive oil, and nuts. This gets me to around 1900 calories a day, and when i do go over its mostly with protein.

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yankeefool265 View Post
    Yeah thats how i lost most of the weight already, but like i said i've hit a plateau and i feel like restricting my calories any more would not allow me to get enough macros. I dont follow a strict diet in the sense that i eat the same things every day, but i do try to hit certain macro levels each day, and those are 150 grams protein, and 100 grams each of carbs and fat. Protein will come mainly from chicken, fish, lean ground beef, eggs, and whey; carbs from anything whole grain, whether it be brown rice, whole grain pasta, whole grain bread, or oatmeal; and fat from natural sources (like whats already in the stuff im eating), olive oil, and nuts. This gets me to around 1900 calories a day, and when i do go over its mostly with protein.
    You shouldn't really hit 'Plateaus' with weight loss much, calories in/calories out.

Stupid question, but have you lowered your calorie intake as your weight goes down? (less body weight = lower BMR, less calories burned from exercise)

Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    You shouldn't really hit 'Plateaus' with weight loss much, calories in/calories out.

Stupid question, but have you lowered your calorie intake as your weight goes down? (less body weight = lower BMR, less calories burned from exercise)
    Yep. When i first started i was eating around 2700 calories a day, and whenever i noticed a decrease in my weight loss id lower it a bit more to keep the same rate.