Page 131 of 225 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,930 of 6750
    Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so glad to not have to deal with this anymore

*Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heard Trubisky looked really good, so that's promising.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TMaC828 View Post
    I think you're not including one crucial variable.

If you're referring to guys like Rodgers and Brady... both had HoF mentors. Favre and Bledsoe. Not Glennon and Sanchez.
    Might even just have to do with learning the offense, going up against pro level talent, learning how teammates work, training with NFL QB coaches, etc. nothing wrong with getting him polished and ready.

The way I see it playing out is they move Cutler, then decide if Trubisky's ready yet or how long til he will be.

99% chance the Bears aren't gonna be competing for the division this year so why rush to put the guy out there?

Maybe even do a little tanking, draft a cornerstone player on the defense and now you have a team ready to compete.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Might even just have to do with learning the offense, going up against pro level talent, learning how teammates work, training with NFL QB coaches, etc. nothing wrong with getting him polished and ready.

The way I see it playing out is they move Cutler, then decide if Trubisky's ready yet or how long til he will be.

99% chance the Bears aren't gonna be competing for the division this year so why rush to put the guy out there?

Maybe even do a little tanking, draft a cornerstone player on the defense and now you have a team ready to compete.
    Cutler's in the broadcasting booth now

Glennon is the starter at 18M

Bears will be one of the worst teams in the league at the halfway point but will stubbornly stick with Glennon

Mitch starts the last 4 games

I kind of have to agree with you. The Bears don't have an elite QBs coach, nor an elite QB to provide as a mentor. It'll be interesting to see how Trubisky develops, but given the Bears history I have very limited expectations
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post

Bears will be one of the worst teams in the league at the halfway point but will stubbornly stick with Glennon

I kind of have to agree with you. The Bears don't have an elite QBs coach, nor an elite QB to provide as a mentor. It'll be interesting to see how Trubisky develops, but given the Bears history I have very limited expectations
    When Adam Gase left for Miami, Culter's production really fell off. Glennon always struggle with accuracy and that's what is going to doom him. The WR corps aren't as strong with Jeffery gone but I have high hope for Meredith and if White can stay on the field we might have something to work with. I feel like our OL is very underrated and teams are going to dare Glennon to throw the ball.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think a lot of you guys have a romanticized vision of elite QB's mentoring young QB's. Who was Joe Montana's elite mentor? As has been mentioned Favre didn't mentor Rodgers, in large part because Rodgers thought he already knew everything. Tom Brady initially set behind Drew Bledsoe (not exactly Joe Montana), Drew Brees came in after the Ryan Leaf debacle, Peyton Manning was thrown into the fire and didn't learn behind someone great.

Who the veteran QB's on the Bears are will have no impact on whether Trubisky is a success or not.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I think a lot of you guys have a romanticized vision of elite QB's mentoring young QB's. Who was Joe Montana's elite mentor? As has been mentioned Favre didn't mentor Rodgers, in large part because Rodgers thought he already knew everything. Tom Brady initially set behind Drew Bledsoe (not exactly Joe Montana), Drew Brees came in after the Ryan Leaf debacle, Peyton Manning was thrown into the fire and didn't learn behind someone great.

Who the veteran QB's on the Bears are will have no impact on whether Trubisky is a success or not.
    This^

The whole learning behind a vet is such a joke.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post

Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    This^

The whole learning behind a vet is such a joke.
    I wouldn't quite say it's a joke. All I stated was I kind of agreed with that dude. As in partial agreement, not full blown 'you're right bro, he doesn't have a vet QB to mentor him so he's screwed'

There's something to be said for learning behind one of those greats. You get to be around them constantly and pick up on subtleties and nuances and work habits etc etc., yes, plenty of guys have natural ability and talent and attributes but you can't just write off having someone like that as a mentor.

I don't think it's a make or break thing for Trubisky but it certainly would make one feel better about the situation, again given the Bears' history with QB picks.

Doesn't entirely matter since as pointed out the WR corps is laughable
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000) NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000) NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000) NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000) NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000) NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000) NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000) NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000) NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000) NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000) NAWFKappy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well.... McPhee just had his knee cleaned out. Any bets on how long he's out for?

I wouldn't quite say it's a joke. All I stated was I kind of agreed with that dude. As in partial agreement, not full blown 'you're right bro, he doesn't have a vet QB to mentor him so he's screwed'

There's something to be said for learning behind one of those greats. You get to be around them constantly and pick up on subtleties and nuances and work habits etc etc., yes, plenty of guys have natural ability and talent and attributes but you can't just write off having someone like that as a mentor.

I don't think it's a make or break thing for Trubisky but it certainly would make one feel better about the situation, again given the Bears' history with QB picks.

Doesn't entirely matter since as pointed out the WR corps is laughable
    How'd Matt Cassell and Ryan Mallet turn out after learning behind the GOAT? Brock Ossweiler didn't appear to benefit from learning behind Peyton, I can't even remember his backup in Indy.

The downside of being behind a star QB is that they're hyper competitive and often take most or all of the reps, and teams cater to them because they're stars. But it's not easy to get good with no or very few reps.

The Bears don't have to worry about that.

Originally Posted by NAWFKappy View Post
    Well.... McPhee just had his knee cleaned out. Any bets on how long he's out for?
    4-6 weeks is what they're saying.

Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)
    I doubt the Bears make the olayoffsr but last year the team churned out one hellofa draft. I have no reason to doubt that this year's draft will have at least 3 guys who will be known studs in the league in a few years, especially Adam Shaheen, I think he's gonna be a perennial pro bowler his entire career. It seems to me that last year's draft was the start of something special in the Bears assembling a new identity and a new hope! I also think people need to ease the tension off of the qb situation and just focus on the fact that Jordan Howard is likely going to be the big star of the team this year and that he's gonna make things exciting win or lose !

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read where Kevin White isn't shaky and they are trying to get this confidence back. Not overally excited about this WR corp. Victor Cruz just isn't the same but it does sound like like the TE spots are going to get a lot of catches.

Interesting article on camp observations. It's just camp but it's encouraging that there are positive observations about all the rookies.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...olumn,amp.html

Who's ready for some Bears football tonight?

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Who's ready for some Bears football tonight?
    Hell yes!
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

So far: Glennon doesn't inspire much confidence, Floyd looks explosive, Cohen looks like he's going to have have some highlight reel TD runs, Thompson looks like he has potential as a kick returner.

Wish we didn't have to see Sanchez play before Trubisky.

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glennon is a joke.

I called this way before we saw him in a Bears uniform. Couldn't care less what happens this year outside of Trubisky's development.

He looked great that last series but let's not get too excited.

Glennon is a joke.

I called this way before we saw him in a Bears uniform. Couldn't care less what happens this year outside of Trubisky's development.

He looked great that last series but let's not get too excited.
    And Trubisky just did it again. Wow.

Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't want to get too excited yet, BUT do we finally have a legit franchise qb?
    Focus on improving life crew

Extreme Self Love crew

ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very impressed with trubisky so far. Great pocket awareness and scrambling vision. Great throwing on the run too

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't recall the last time a young Bears QB looked this promising. Preseason or not... he's making accurate throws, displaying great pocket presence, and great vision of the field when scrambling. He still has a lot to learn, and I don't think he's ready to start. But so far so good with this kid. Looked much better than Watson.

Very impressed with Trubisky. He moves really well and was very poise with outstanding command. I'm excited even though I had some doubt when they drafted him but it's still early so not going to say he is the next Tom Brady but he took a step forward last night.

Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't recall the last time a young Bears QB looked this promising. Preseason or not... he's making accurate throws, displaying great pocket presence, and great vision of the field when scrambling. He still has a lot to learn, and I don't think he's ready to start. But so far so good with this kid. Looked much better than Watson.
    Watson seems like a gunslinger kind of like Rex was but Watson has terrible accuracy. He will be a turnover machine against a 1st string defense. He had a lot of errant throws from watching his tape.

I was impressed with Trubisky also. Specifically his accuracy on the intermediate routes and throws on the run. Those passes would be completed even against a 1st team defense. If that's indicative of his actual ability he should have no problem starting this year. He seemed to go through his progressions and manage the rush well for a rookie. Trubisky could have easily had 3 TD's. Randle was stopped right at the goal line on a completion and on the other drive it looked like he had a pass off the hands of a diving receiver in the end zone. If Cruz didn't drop the ball on the last drive they might have had a better shot at the end zone which could've made it 4 TD.

Mahomes had bad footwork and didn't look very good at all. Pretty much all his plays were screens and underneath routes.

Looked at Dak's first preseason game but he was running with Dez Bryant out there so not sure its a fair comparison. I'd say Trubisky looked pretty comparable to Dak except Dak could take more shots downfield with the receiving options he had out there.
    Last edited by Razor Beast; 08-12-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    -No Limits-

BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hate the draft trade. Not sure what team was thinking of jumping the bears to get him at 2. I still feel like they should have sat at 3 and risked him being there. But if he pans out, in the end, it is still obviously worth what they did. He was a beast against the backups. Ill wait to see how Truthbisky does against the starters. Would have been nice to have alshon back for him to have another weapon though alshon is always hurt anyways, so not that big a loss.

Crazy how bad fuller is. Had 1 breakout game against san fran on monday but has done nothing since and now on the trade block. Think the bears can even get a 7th rounder for him?
    Bulls--Bears

**hot yoga crew**
    **never neg crew**

Sept 1: 15.8% BF 227lbs
    Goal Oct 1: 14.9% 225lbs

Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BullBoy8 View Post
    I hate the draft trade. Not sure what team was thinking of jumping the bears to get him at 2. I still feel like they should have sat at 3 and risked him being there. But if he pans out, in the end, it is still obviously worth what they did. He was a beast against the backups. Ill wait to see how Truthbisky does against the starters. Would have been nice to have alshon back for him to have another weapon though alshon is always hurt anyways, so not that big a loss.

Crazy how bad fuller is. Had 1 breakout game against san fran on monday but has done nothing since and now on the trade block. Think the bears can even get a 7th rounder for him?
    Well yeah he was playing with backups against backups as was every other of the rookie QB's.

They traded back and got some of the mid round picks back this year so I'm not sure why it even matters anymore. Usually trading up to secure a QB costs multiple future 1st rounders. If they missed out on a QB they wanted this year it could've led to a much more costly trade in the future.

Plus if they have a bad record this year but Trubisky looks good they may end up getting a king's ransom for their 1st next year (trade for a lower 1st and multiple future 1sts) because I think there are 2-3 good QB's coming out.
    -No Limits-

Originally Posted by Razor Beast View Post
    Watson seems like a gunslinger kind of like Rex was but Watson has terrible accuracy. He will be a turnover machine against a 1st string defense. He had a lot of errant throws from watching his tape.

I was impressed with Trubisky also. Specifically his accuracy on the intermediate routes and throws on the run. Those passes would be completed even against a 1st team defense. If that's indicative of his actual ability he should have no problem starting this year. He seemed to go through his progressions and manage the rush well for a rookie. Trubisky could have easily had 3 TD's. Randle was stopped right at the goal line on a completion and on the other drive it looked like he had a pass off the hands of a diving receiver in the end zone. If Cruz didn't drop the ball on the last drive they might have had a better shot at the end zone which could've made it 4 TD.

Mahomes had bad footwork and didn't look very good at all. Pretty much all his plays were screens and underneath routes.

Looked at Dak's first preseason game but he was running with Dez Bryant out there so not sure its a fair comparison. I'd say Trubisky looked pretty comparable to Dak except Dak could take more shots downfield with the receiving options he had out there.
    The best thing I liked about Trubisky was that he was composed throughout his playing time, didn't come in nervous and didn't get frustrated or flustered when things didn't go well. If he can maintain his composure, I think that bodes well for his future with all of the skills and talent he has.

BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Razor Beast View Post
    Well yeah he was playing with backups against backups as was every other of the rookie QB's.

They traded back and got some of the mid round picks back this year so I'm not sure why it even matters anymore. Usually trading up to secure a QB costs multiple future 1st rounders. If they missed out on a QB they wanted this year it could've led to a much more costly trade in the future.

Plus if they have a bad record this year but Trubisky looks good they may end up getting a king's ransom for their 1st next year (trade for a lower 1st and multiple future 1sts) because I think there are 2-3 good QB's coming out.
    My personal bias is that I wanted Rosen next year. So if the Bears did end up top 2-3 again, ya next year theyd be able to get a huge haul for that pick, which wouldnt be a bad idea. Not sure bears will be that bad though but we will see.
    Bulls--Bears

**hot yoga crew**
    **never neg crew**

Sept 1: 15.8% BF 227lbs
    Goal Oct 1: 14.9% 225lbs

bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullBoy8 View Post

I am sure the front office have a lot more insider information than us.. if they gave up these picks to just jump one spot, I believe that some other team might have been eyeing trubiaky with #2 pick ..
    Michael Schumacher is GOAT

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can we stop with this durr of course Trubisky looked great he was playing against backups durrrr? The talent he displayed wasn't the result of poor defense by the Broncos. The Glennon pick six wasn't a result of an exceptional play by the Broncos defense for example. That was the result of Glennon's bad decision to make that throw in the first place.
    Remember, no Russian.

alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I believe the Bears need to fire John Fox asap! He already has the track record of a fired coach and now he's trying to throw Trubisky under the bus to trash the Bears future. He knows that John Fox/Glennon era is a 1 year deal and he wants to salvage that one year by riding his free agent vet qb as far as he can (3 wins most likely) and he is going to downplay Trubisky's talents by condemning him to mere rookie status that simply needs to wait his turn. Glennon is Fox's hand picked qb not Trubisky.
    Fox is going so far to throw Trubisky under the bus that he calls the rookie "reminiscent of Tebowmania". Anyone remember the outcome of tebowmania? Out of the league in a few years. He's basically calling Trubisky a overhyped qb that doesn't have the intangibles to win nfl games.

Trubisky is far more important to the franchise than John Fox, I'd just cut my ties with the old jerkoff now and move on.

Page 131 of 225 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast