Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Taking a break because I need a reset

For the year of 2016 I've been doing everything in power to meet some decent women. That includes going out, expanding my social circle, and trying new things. And as usual its like the twlight zone. I try to come correct as humanly possible and I just get nothing but disinterest. Race, subculture, and etc doesn't even seem to matter. I did manage to land a make out with a cute girl at Dragoncon, but honestly it was a rave and people were drunk and or on molly so to be real that wasn't a success. Manage to get a 5/10 mexican girl, but she told me I wasn't "relationship material" yet I was somehow good enough to have sex with. Then I met a nurse that turned out to be kinda psycho clingy. Posted that convo and naturally everyone told me I went about it wrong, but from what I've learned she got back with some abusive dude. Then recently came across a decent looking intelligent and driven girl. Naturally I knew something had to be up and low and behold she had an incurable STD. Easily have tried to actively hit on maybe 100+ girls irl and perhaps 300+ online this year and they arent like HBBs or anything. Sometimes I get minor interest but they generally flake out or stop replying. That said there are women that do like me. For the most part they're overweight to obese women and or single moms looking for a meal ticket. Sometimes I'll catch older women or 1-3/10 women glancing at me. Most of the Chads and self proclaimed masters of female psychology all seem to think I'm a 10/10 and my "anger" or "lack of game" is the reason. Yet my lines work for my friends that look decent. Recenty was at a bar and my boys were on Tinder. Gave them all lines and witty remarks. They all got numbers and set up dates. Meanwhile I just kinda sipped my drink and kept trying to talk to girls that were physically there but with no success. Yet they naturally inquired about my friends who stood there and did absolutely nothing. Granted this was an all white establishment so I expected nothing going in. Tried solo'ing black resturaunts, lounges, bars, and etc. Those women seem to reject my approach even harder.

To be honest I know my location and ethnic social group composition have a massive influence on my success or lack there of. Recently I spoofed my Tinder to several major cities where I'm looking at jobs (Seattle, D.C, Baltimore) and just like clockwork I started getting decent matches. Most miscers would still say things like "would not bang" but I just want average women that arent that large and in those cities apparently those women like my profile/looks. But my biggest road block in dating is the fact I'm not attracted to most women that show interest (obese women/occasional terrible looking skinny girl). You can call me shallow or the male deadliftbrah, but my standards arent high. Don't be fat, and be average looking. Maybe thats todays hot girl due to rampant obesity and I'm asking for too much. Recently I've had a lot of girls that I went to highschool with start hitting me up. Guess once they gain weight and have children I'm the viable option

Perhaps I need to disregard mass/strength and try to get diced up and see what happens with a more defined body
    Perhaps I need to try to find more classier black friends so I stop running into the infamous "I dont date black men sorry" ( I legit get this irl and on OKC/POF) or "Ill sleep with you but we arent dating"
    Perhaps I need to bite the bullet, risk financial ruin, and just move to some expensive metropolitan area and wing it.
    Perhaps I need to understand my place and just accept the girls that like me.
    But whatever I need to do the effort to reward ratio of going out of my way to talk to women isn't worth it.

Most foreveraloners that arent social idiots arent really FA'er. We just don't accept what gravitates towards and we fall for this idea if we just work harder or just do X it'll get better. pretty girls just seem totally out of my reach.

I'm pumping the brakes on dating completely. Rather focus on school, fitness (thinking about trying for a show), and free time (shooting, racing, hiking, and etc). For some of you talking to women seems to be fun and rewarding (which is why you enjoy the chase) for some of us. Its just draining. If you're gonna flame me then go ahead. Anyone gonna chill out with this whole pursuing thing?
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    I'm pumping the brakes on dating completely. Rather focus on school, fitness (thinking about trying for a show), and free time (shooting, racing, hiking, and etc). For some of you talking to women seems to be fun and rewarding (which is why you enjoy the chase) for some of us. Its just draining. If you're gonna flame me then go ahead. Anyone gonna chill out with this whole pursuing thing?
    Best decision you could've made. Refresh your head and come back 6 months down the road. Maybe even take a break from the misc at this point. I'm rarely on the misc when my life is going well. If you're here for the luls and don't take it too serious, it can be a fun place. If you're here for support, I'd try to find another outlet in real life. I guess I need to heed my own advice as well.

I remember watching a vid where you were really well spoken. You just seemed a bit bland. Anyway I'm sure you're gonna make it one day. It just takes time. Good luck brah!

Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For the year of 2016 I've been doing everything in power to meet some decent women. That includes going out, expanding my social circle, and trying new things. And as usual its like the twlight zone. I try to come correct as humanly possible and I just get nothing but disinterest. Race, subculture, and etc doesn't even seem to matter. I did manage to land a make out with a cute girl at Dragoncon, but honestly it was a rave and people were drunk and or on molly so to be real that wasn't a success. Manage to get a 5/10 mexican girl, but she told me I wasn't "relationship material" yet I was somehow good enough to have sex with. Then I met a nurse that turned out to be kinda psycho clingy. Posted that convo and naturally everyone told me I went about it wrong, but from what I've learned she got back with some abusive dude. Then recently came across a decent looking intelligent and driven girl. Naturally I knew something had to be up and low and behold she had an incurable STD. Easily have tried to actively hit on maybe 100+ girls irl and perhaps 300+ online this year and they arent like HBBs or anything. Sometimes I get minor interest but they generally flake out or stop replying. That said there are women that do like me. For the most part they're overweight to obese women and or single moms looking for a meal ticket. Sometimes I'll catch older women or 1-3/10 women glancing at me. Most of the Chads and self proclaimed masters of female psychology all seem to think I'm a 10/10 and my "anger" or "lack of game" is the reason. Yet my lines work for my friends that look decent. Recenty was at a bar and my boys were on Tinder. Gave them all lines and witty remarks. They all got numbers and set up dates. Meanwhile I just kinda sipped my drink and kept trying to talk to girls that were physically there but with no success. Yet they naturally inquired about my friends who stood there and did absolutely nothing. Granted this was an all white establishment so I expected nothing going in. Tried solo'ing black resturaunts, lounges, bars, and etc. Those women seem to reject my approach even harder.

To be honest I know my location and ethnic social group composition have a massive influence on my success or lack there of. Recently I spoofed my Tinder to several major cities where I'm looking at jobs (Seattle, D.C, Baltimore) and just like clockwork I started getting decent matches. Most miscers would still say things like "would not bang" but I just want average women that arent that large and in those cities apparently those women like my profile/looks. But my biggest road block in dating is the fact I'm not attracted to most women that show interest (obese women/occasional terrible looking skinny girl). You can call me shallow or the male deadliftbrah, but my standards arent high. Don't be fat, and be average looking. Maybe thats todays hot girl due to rampant obesity and I'm asking for too much. Recently I've had a lot of girls that I went to highschool with start hitting me up. Guess once they gain weight and have children I'm the viable option

Perhaps I need to disregard mass/strength and try to get diced up and see what happens with a more defined body
    Perhaps I need to try to find more classier black friends so I stop running into the infamous "I dont date black men sorry" ( I legit get this irl and on OKC/POF) or "Ill sleep with you but we arent dating"
    Perhaps I need to bite the bullet, risk financial ruin, and just move to some expensive metropolitan area and wing it.
    But whatever I need to do the effort to reward ratio of going out of my way to talk to women isn't worth it.

Most foreveraloners that arent social idiots arent really FA'er. We just don't accept what gravitates towards and we fall for this idea if we just work harder or just do X it'll get better. pretty girls just seem totally out of my reach.

Getting shredded would help a little bit, but quite frankly your physique is already at the point where you stand out, and even that isn't helping so....I think it's time for you to take a break...again.
    -''Love without action is dead''.-

ᗢPastor.Kᗢ

AKA: Pastor Konrai, can I get an Amen?
    ☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Break from misc and girls, also maybe do a full cut, get shredded, but IMO that'd only attract sloths

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

what happened to that pharmacy girl? I thought you had made it!

For real though...this is a good idea. Just keep in mind that you can't go just NOT have any sort of intimate contact and swear off women completely - I've tried that and if you are a healthy guy like myself that lifts, you will just want to phuck everything in sight after 6 months. Just focus on yourself and don't invest more than X amount of time a week/month into women. Hop on to tinder occasionally/etc and talk to a girl to pass the time or to get a quick lay (even if its an overweight one...we all have needs). So far it has worked for me since I started it at the start of the year - but my mistake was thinking that I could just invest NO time in women, which just results in you having so much pent up sexual frustration that you will phuck anything.

Also keep in mind, for people like US, taking break is for our sanity, it's not a weird way to get more women. Taking a break and "working on ourselves" for us does not magically mean women will just "come" or be more attracted to us, like the CHADS on the misc keep saying. you will set yourself up for dissapointment.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    what happened to that pharmacy girl? I thought you had made it!

For real though...this is a good idea. Just keep in mind that you can't go just NOT have any sort of intimate contact and swear off women completely - I've tried that and if you are a healthy guy like myself that lifts, you will just want to phuck everything in sight after 6 months. Just focus on yourself and don't invest more than X amount of time a week/month into women. Hop on to tinder occasionally/etc and talk to a girl to pass the time or to get a quick lay (even if its an overweight one...we all have needs). So far it has worked for me since I started it at the start of the year - but my mistake was thinking that I could just invest NO time in women, which just results in you having so much pent up sexual frustration that you will phuck anything.

Also keep in mind, for people like US, taking break is for our sanity, it's not a weird way to get more women. Taking a break and "working on ourselves" for us does not magically mean women will just "come" or be more attracted to us, like the CHADS on the misc keep saying. you will set yourself up for dissapointment.
    incurable STD fam
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    otaku been saying this shxt for 3 years, why not just stop posting and actually do it?

Originally Posted by Konrai View Post
    Getting shredded would help a little bit, but quite frankly your physique is already at the point where you stand out, and even that isn't helping so....I think it's time for you to take a break...again.
    Nah improvements can ALWAYS be made.
    Originally Posted by Idontevenlift84 View Post
    Break from misc and girls, also maybe do a full cut, get shredded, but IMO that'd only attract sloths
    Thats actually what working out did for me in general. It just made old women and obese women get super aggresive.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by Shepherd1125 View Post
    otaku been saying this shxt for 3 years, why not just stop posting and actually do it?
    Day 1. Feels great.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It is the same for me. One thing that I have been thinking and wanted to ask was I have came across so many profiles of girls which have been on the online dating for years. I mean how much time does it take to find a guy when you are getting so many emails daily ? One girl has been on the website since 2012 wtf.
    The thing is the expectations of girls have skyrocketed since the Tinder and online dating stuff and also I guess I try to target the girls who are way out of my leauge so I do get shot down.
    Being an Indian also does not help. One girl was interested and as soon as I told her I was from India she canceled the date, But When I do Cold approaches I always get the question " Where are you from ? " because I do not have an Indian accent and few girls tell me they literally thought I was an half caste or someone who was born here.
    I totally understand what you are saying but apart from trying there is nothing much we can do. I have an attitude of where a girl is not interested I feel sorry for her for not seeing my worth. It is her loss not mine and move on.

Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sodarag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i did the same thing except now I just smoke weed and play video games in my spare time. does it sound pathetic? To some it may, but i could give two fuks. i'm having way more fun now than constantly being on edge making sure I don't fuk something up, playing the flake game, arranging for halfassedmeetups, embarrassing myself in public , experiencing rejections

if your a chad and woman/relationships have always come naturally, it's worth it.

if your not, the effort and stress isn't worth the end result. you have to put way more effort for worse results. just do things u enjoy, and if a woman naturally comes into your life like it does for the chads/naturals, so be it. If it's not in your plate thats ok too. the vast majority of males of any species who ever lived die before passing on their genes...nothing to be butthurt about really. its only in the relative recent period everyone is supposed to be able to marry a cute girl, with all the positive traits, low sex partners count, etc. and now that those girls are rarer than ever with obesity/social media/moral standards just thrown out the window.... so unless u grow up a chad, you are going to either settle with a big red flag, or just do you. no matter how much "self improvement" one does which is basically codename for either gymceling or wageceling.

i think guys who dont grow up with normal relationships with women unfortunately grow up a bit cyncical when it comes to dating. i know it did for me. MGTOW(aka feminism for men), "No contacting" when the littlest thing goes wrong just so i can look "alpha" ....lol. all of that ****...i dont even know. i dont think any kind of game or selfimprovement can make up for missed out on missed experiences in teen/early adult years.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    100+ in person and 300+ online in one year?

Jesus. I've never hit on that many in my life. Yes, take a break and reframe.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    100+ in person and 300+ online in one year?

Jesus. I've never hit on that many in my life. Yes, take a break and reframe.

Pretty much when I mean that you just dont and can't understand .Average looking women in my area just don't feel the otak. Theres a black girl about as far as the one you boastfully found on tinder for me, and a legit 2-10/10 white girl. She's skinny to the point where she has no body at all. Maybe I'm wrong for and my situation is my fault, but these women just arent pretty to me. I don't lift and eat right for obese women fam.

Spent the day reading comics, and sleeping it. 5 star use of time. Trying to find some programs to help at risk kids around the city now too. Think Im gonna try to de-vinly wrap my car roof as well. Since everyone is doing logs I'll keep this

Old Man Logan movie is coming soon. Curious how this is gonna work due to Fox owning the Xmen and Marvel owning everyone else that appeared in the comic. So its going to be extremely different. Probably similar in name only.

★cVc★ OEFx2

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm considering taking a break too, and I'm currently seeing someone. I am finding that I just can't deal with the fluctuating good/bad feelings that come with seeing someone. Personal issue for sure, just kind of not in the right headspace to be dating anyone if I'm getting negative feelings to no fault of theirs.

rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hope the break goes well for you bro. If you get the itch, fly up to the northwest and easily slay some decent poon that drools over the BBC.

KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Otaku how did the std talk come up?

A major problem is with social media etc girls think they are 2-3 points higher, most FA guys if we assume are a 4-6 would be happy with a girl in that range, but of course they all think they deserve 8+ and the landwhales 2-3's come flopping up to us.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm glad you're finally looking into moving locations. Seattle would be a good cup o'tea for you assuming you don't mind some rain and cold. Summer time is beautiful there. Plus, you can snowboard. A'int no brothers up on the ski lifts so you'll stand out and maybe land some snow bunnies. (srs) I hope you get out of where you are, that **** can be toxic. When I lived in Georgia, it was probably the most unhappy I've ever been in my life. Every chance I could take, I drove to Florida or wherever I could to get away from the fatty mcfatterson types.

There's places where everyone fits in better. It doesn't guarantee success (nothing ever does) but it at least helps keep sanity. As I said in another thread, I was in Phoenix and I've never been hit on so much in my life. Meanwhile, my good friend is there (half black) and the dude only gets 3/10 chicks talking to him. He's frustrated as hell and for good reason, he's in shape, educated, successful, etc. Sometimes you just have to pack up and leave. The sooner you do it, the better. Get that suit ready and hit up every interview you can, even if it means you have to fly out for it.

And to sound completely cliche, remember every day is a fresh start. That's how I tackle **** when things go wrong. I learned that in ranger school. Treat everything as a block of time. It kept me sane and I watched A LOT of people fail out who didn't have that mentality. Right now you're in a rough block of time and soon it'll be over and you'll be somewhere else.

Hit me up on myspace if you do take a break from the misc.

Just kidding fam, PM me if you want. Also, if you have computer based skills (no idea what you actually do) let me know and I have some contacts who make legit money out this way who might have recommendations for work.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Shepherd1125 View Post
    Good to know I'm not the only one who thought this thread looked familiar.

It is funny how the only people I know of who said they were going to leave and actually did it were silverwildcat and deadliftbrah (she finally left after her nth alternate account was banned)

Originally Posted by KMadigan777 View Post
    Otaku how did the std talk come up?

A major problem is with social media etc girls think they are 2-3 points higher, most FA guys if we assume are a 4-6 would be happy with a girl in that range, but of course they all think they deserve 8+ and the landwhales 2-3's come flopping up to us.
    She brought it up over text before she stayed the night over. Yeah dating apps are just a bust in this area. I just got messaged by some atrocious women. Like jesus.
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    I'm glad you're finally looking into moving locations. Seattle would be a good cup o'tea for you assuming you don't mind some rain and cold. Summer time is beautiful there. Plus, you can snowboard. A'int no brothers up on the ski lifts so you'll stand out and maybe land some snow bunnies. (srs) I hope you get out of where you are, that **** can be toxic. When I lived in Georgia, it was probably the most unhappy I've ever been in my life. Every chance I could take, I drove to Florida or wherever I could to get away from the fatty mcfatterson types.

There's places where everyone fits in better. It doesn't guarantee success (nothing ever does) but it at least helps keep sanity. As I said in another thread, I was in Phoenix and I've never been hit on so much in my life. Meanwhile, my good friend is there (half black) and the dude only gets 3/10 chicks talking to him. He's frustrated as hell and for good reason, he's in shape, educated, successful, etc. Sometimes you just have to pack up and leave. The sooner you do it, the better. Get that suit ready and hit up every interview you can, even if it means you have to fly out for it.

And to sound completely cliche, remember every day is a fresh start. That's how I tackle **** when things go wrong. I learned that in ranger school. Treat everything as a block of time. It kept me sane and I watched A LOT of people fail out who didn't have that mentality. Right now you're in a rough block of time and soon it'll be over and you'll be somewhere else.

Hit me up on myspace if you do take a break from the misc.

Just kidding fam, PM me if you want. Also, if you have computer based skills (no idea what you actually do) let me know and I have some contacts who make legit money out this way who might have recommendations for work.
    This is why I always lol at that "BBC" and white insecurity on this board. If you live in red states, rural areas, or conservative areas? Prepare to have fun dating. Then prepare to have soooooo many black girls ignore you because you arent a walking stereotype. But racism aint real doe lol.
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    Good to know I'm not the only one who thought this thread looked familiar.

It is funny how the only people I know of who said they were going to leave and actually did it were silverwildcat and deadliftbrah (she finally left after her nth alternate account was banned)
    Im not leaving the misc. However Im no longer approaching women unless they are blatantly showing interest.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah me too OP.. *cough*... Gonna take a -break- from women.. lol..
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boston or NYC is the place for you, man.

Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truebruink20z3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Get the phuck out of the south and never turn back.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Truebruink20z3 View Post
    Get the phuck out of the south and never turn back.
    Strong avatar to post correlation. what the fuk, man..

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely give Seattle a look. ****, just go there once to visit Mount Rainier. Most beautiful place I've ever seen.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    Boston or NYC is the place for you, man.
    Rather the North West. Their car and firearm laws arent as retarded. Still a non ghetto/racist area.

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    Definitely give Seattle a look. ****, just go there once to visit Mount Rainier. Most beautiful place I've ever seen.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is so sad to me, "I don't date black guys" it's 2016, wtf is wrong with people that race still matters! I see it all the time, I don't care what race you are, I care how you treat me. Sorry but betches are crazy!!

Originally Posted by AubreyL7999 View Post
    This is so sad to me, "I don't date black guys" it's 2016, wtf is wrong with people that race still matters! I see it all the time, I don't care what race you are, I care how you treat me. Sorry but betches are crazy!!
    Eh. I don't expect anything from most women that arent black, but it is extremely annoying at how many black women seem disgusted by proper black men. Every black/mixed girl I've ever talked to always has something to say about my speech/accent or my hobbies. No other group of women does this. Like...its weird to see people subscribe to and EXPECT certain stereotypes from their own race.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Unfortunately there will always be a level of stereo typing. Just have to ingnore it and do what's right for you.

Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The dating field is not going to magically become better in 6 or 12 months than it is now. Your dating problems are not going to vanish in 6 or 12 months.

Yeah, take a break. Or take it easy and slow, and don't make it a big deal of it. But, don't forget to chat up with women and pull the trigger, when an opportunity presents itself.

dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    Did a few hikes in Mount Rainier. Scenery was hnggggg. I loved Seattle.
    **Would trade a couple inches off my dink to have bigger calves crew**