Thread: Advice

chunnins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice

I was just wondering if it was even possible for a 6'2 guy to get to the point where others see him as built. I don't really know my frame size but a lot of people call me skinny, while some have said I have broad shoulders. I think I'm pretty skinny at 160 lbs but I want to know if I can even get built before I start or are I doomed to be tall and thin?

Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ask Arnold, Thor Bjornsson or Brian Shaw

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope you're doomed
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

hoereadyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chunnins View Post
    I was just wondering if it was even possible for a 6'2 guy to get to the point where others see him as built. I don't really know my frame size but a lot of people call me skinny, while some have said I have broad shoulders. I think I'm pretty skinny at 160 lbs but I want to know if I can even get built before I start or are I doomed to be tall and thin?
    Not at all, I was in the same boat (wide shoulders for body, skinny-ish), you can only really tell once you have been lifting for a decent amount of time (2 years minimum), and your nutrition is accurate enough for your body to grow, most people are surprised that they don't eat enough food as they don't understand the value of calories and macro nutrients.

I have been lifting roughly 3 years (wasted a year and a half by not tracking nutrition), and i started with 13 inch arms for example, 3 years later i now have 16.5 inch arms cold and 17 inches flexed.

where you start doesn't matter its about where you end.
    USA/UK
    powerbuilder
    1000 club at 17

506DL/362S/253BB

Okay cool I've only been hitting it for about six months. I've definitely seen good gains on my bench and I went from 143 to 160lbs but I still feel skinny.

SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwererGustaf is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Okay cool I've only been hitting it for about six months. I've definitely seen good gains on my bench and I went from 143 to 160lbs but I still feel skinny.
    Well, you're 17. If you want mass, eat a lot and train hard. Some may say that using steroids is the only option for skinny guys. If you do, and I am not suggesting that you should, then do proper research for months at the very least. I really wouldn't know, since I was born with a V, got fat from gaming and now getting back to shape. Never used the stuff. I have seen skinny guys do tremendous transformations naturally, though. Just remember that your idea of eating a lot is probably not enough. They say that eating 1 gram protein per pound is about right. Apply that logic to 1 gram of protein per pound OF TARGET WEIGHT. I.e. if you want to grow, eat tons of protein and train harder than Hell. Go on a very long bulk, just don't eat junk and don't stop training. Set a limit for body fat, though, don't ever let it go above 15%. I got over 40% and it has been pure hell getting back from there.

Any easy ways to get more protein?

kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingplane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any easy ways to get more protein?
    diet staples like milk & eggs. Yes everyone is capable of getting 'built' lol.

I've been eating3-4 eggs every morning is that enough?

Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Homeshredded has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Of course your not doomed!

Just look at all the 6'2 people out there with amazing physics. Eat big and workout hard and your going to look amazing!

It's not how many eggs you eat. It's more about your total daily calorie intake and the marcos.

Best thing to do is to write a note of everything you eat in 1 day. Then count up the calories and see how many calories your consuming each day. You may be surprised to find out your eating not nearly enough to grow, this is often the case for skinny people.

Once you've counted up your calories you can use a online calculator to see exactly how much you need to be eating.

Good luck! Be sure to keep us updated on your progress.
    My YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNlrVMs5Ayj8IEYsN5c6Ztg
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    See my personal 'hardgainer' 120lbs to 185lbs transformation using only dumbbells at home!
    Full video and workout plan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS21x7BwFc0

LaxKadaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nah everyone has the chance to be "built" you just gotta keep a consistent diet and training that works for you.