DjHiTzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Teen Bodybuilding competitions??

Hi, i am a 15 year old male who is looking to compete. I do not use steroids and am spending hard working time in the gym. I live in NY so can somebody help me please?

NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DjHiTzz View Post
    Hi, i am a 15 year old male who is looking to compete. I do not use steroids and am spending hard working time in the gym. I live in NY so can somebody help me please?
    The 2012 Natural Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Fitness Model Competition Schedule has been updated on NaturalBodybuildingEvents.com and now more than 300 events are listed from all organizations. You will be able to locate a competition in your area on this schedule. And pretty much every show on the schedule offers a Teen, Junior or Novice division, but you should always check with the event promoter for the exact list of competition divisions.

http://www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com

The site also provides a list of Competition Prep trainers, Camps/Seminars/Posing Class schedule, Competitor-Friendly Gym List, Competition Spray-Tan Directory, Competitor Resource Center and more.

Hope this helps!

Pierz96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anybody knows how they work?

If anybody has participated or watched this kind of competitions (TEEN 13-17 FITNESS) How are they done? Are they just like the mens fitness modeling competitions? Please answer ASAP if anybody knows because i want to apply in one and i dont want to spend my money traveling for no reason at all.

Thanks brothers)

Garrydhindsa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can 19 yrs old guy participate in teen competition?
    i m 19 and i want to participate.

Bodybuilding Competitor txchipk's Avatar
    txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At local shows, the teenage division varies...sometimes 2 competitors to sometimes 10 in shows I've done. It's kind of an unfair division since ages range from 15-19. Physically, not even factoring bodybuilding into it, it is hard for a 15 year old to stand next to a 19 year old in the same conditioning.

That being said...take the challenge to bring the best you you can be. If a first show, you will learn a lot about prepping and competing and have the satisfaction of accomplishing something hard most people your age could never do.
    Starting to look like a bodybuilder, a skinny one anyway

http://www.thejackedtraveler.com/
    IG: @thejackedtraveler

steph10101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bodybuilding

Hi I'm a 15 year old female wanting to begin bodybuilding but do not know how or where to sign up can anyone help me figure out where to sign up and wich is the best place to ?

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by steph10101 View Post
    Hi I'm a 15 year old female wanting to begin bodybuilding but do not know how or where to sign up can anyone help me figure out where to sign up and wich is the best place to ?
    Do you mean just weightlifting or trying to compete? You can PM me if you would like
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 15, it'll be a few years before you can (or should) compete, as it requires vigorous dieting before you step on stage which isn't recommended for someone who's still developing.

That said it takes years to build significant muscle, and you have plenty of time to do that. Unlike some who step on the stage under muscled because they rushed it, you can take the time to build a good foundation, and look great on stage.

In short:
    Eat plenty of protein, and fats.
    Start with maintenance for awhile, and get as much as you can from those newbie gains.
    After awhile, when you haven't seen any changes in awhile (months, it takes time to build muscle) at in a small surplus (200cals over maintenance)
    Get on an established beginner routine. The reason for this is most newbies don't know how to write an optimal routine themselves. New Rules of Lifting for Women, Strong Curves (good go if your plan is bikini), more recommendations in the following thread:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168176343

And again, don't worry about dieting yet, you're young and can do well with growth right now, and that's the hardest part.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

candijanssen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Teen competitions

Good Evening,
    My son is a huge fan of lifting weights and eating healthy. He is a teenager and would like to compete in some natural body building events. We are in MN. Is there an association I can go to get more information on teen events, such as age requirements, events and coaching?

Thanks