24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 1-866-236-8417
|

Stats: 5'4", 117 lbs
    DjHiTzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Teen Bodybuilding competitions??

Hi, i am a 15 year old male who is looking to compete. I do not use steroids and am spending hard working time in the gym. I live in NY so can somebody help me please?

NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DjHiTzz View Post
    Hi, i am a 15 year old male who is looking to compete. I do not use steroids and am spending hard working time in the gym. I live in NY so can somebody help me please?
    The 2012 Natural Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Fitness Model Competition Schedule has been updated on NaturalBodybuildingEvents.com and now more than 300 events are listed from all organizations. You will be able to locate a competition in your area on this schedule. And pretty much every show on the schedule offers a Teen, Junior or Novice division, but you should always check with the event promoter for the exact list of competition divisions.

http://www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com

The site also provides a list of Competition Prep trainers, Camps/Seminars/Posing Class schedule, Competitor-Friendly Gym List, Competition Spray-Tan Directory, Competitor Resource Center and more.

Hope this helps!

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    Pierz96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anybody knows how they work?

If anybody has participated or watched this kind of competitions (TEEN 13-17 FITNESS) How are they done? Are they just like the mens fitness modeling competitions? Please answer ASAP if anybody knows because i want to apply in one and i dont want to spend my money traveling for no reason at all.

Thanks brothers)

Garrydhindsa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can 19 yrs old guy participate in teen competition?
    i m 19 and i want to participate.

Bodybuilding Competitor txchipk's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50) txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50) txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50) txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50) txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50) txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50) txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50) txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50) txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50) txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50) txchipk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At local shows, the teenage division varies...sometimes 2 competitors to sometimes 10 in shows I've done. It's kind of an unfair division since ages range from 15-19. Physically, not even factoring bodybuilding into it, it is hard for a 15 year old to stand next to a 19 year old in the same conditioning.

That being said...take the challenge to bring the best you you can be. If a first show, you will learn a lot about prepping and competing and have the satisfaction of accomplishing something hard most people your age could never do.
    Starting to look like a bodybuilder, a skinny one anyway

IG: @weightsandskates