cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Would animal cuts be right for me?

I am 6'4-6'5 at 319 pounds. And i'm 16. I haven't seriously worked out since like september. Messed up my achilles.

But i'm back in business. I have two weight lifting classes back to back this year. Meaning i'll probably get at least an hour and 30 minutes of continuous lifting. And i can probably fit 45 minutes of running in in the morning.

I don't really care all to much about losing weight. I just wanna get in better shape so that i can step my football game up.

WAs thinking about getting the animal cuts stak. So would that work for me? Am i too young/too fat to use it? I hear its a diuretic or something so does that mean i'm gonna need to **** a lot? I'm at school 6 hours a day so i can't be needing to poop every hour.

And what should my diet be like when i'm on it? Like how many calories would be good for me? Right now i usually eat less then 2000 calories a day. Only because i haven't been working out. I'll probably bump it up to 2,500 once weight lifting starts. No junk food or anything like that. Its mostly a fruit for breakfast/lunch. And then chicken and carbs for dinner.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 16 nobody will recommend any supplements, but in your situation I believe contacting a dietician in your area and working with them would be a terrific option.