Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Take pills BEFORE or AFTER meals?

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a stupid question... But most of the time supplements label says "For optimal usage take with meals".

What does it mean? Does it mean I stop eating half way and then take my pills then go back to eating?

That's a lil tedious there.

Please enlighten. TY

Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Falomyr View Post
    Hi all,

Sorry if this is a stupid question... But most of the time supplements label says "For optimal usage take with meals".

What does it mean? Does it mean I stop eating half way and then take my pills then go back to eating?

That's a lil tedious there.

Please enlighten. TY
    easy brah, you take them before u eat. Although it doesnt really make a difference at all, ive always taken before the meal and ive always gotten the results

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    What supplements are you taking? I take AAEFX brands of creatine, Beta Alanine, Test Charge, Amino, K-Otic etc and none of the products I take say to take them with a meal. It seems that you are mistaking supplements with meds on how to take them. Most meds are taken with food to ease an upset stomach that the meds may give some people I don't know of any supps that say take with food, in fact a lot of them say to take on an empty stomach
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bgben View Post
    I don't know of any supps that say take with food, in fact a lot of them say to take on an empty stomach
    Usually vitamins, EFA supplements suggest to take them with food.

For OP just take them around a meal meaning before or after.

Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Falomyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok lets say I refer to Opti-men... because i dont really feel anything from those vitamin tabs... no energy burst like other vitamins i tried in the past.

Worried I might be taking opti men wrongly.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bgben View Post
    What supplements are you taking? I take AAEFX brands of creatine, Beta Alanine, Test Charge, Amino, K-Otic etc and none of the products I take say to take them with a meal. It seems that you are mistaking supplements with meds on how to take them. Most meds are taken with food to ease an upset stomach that the meds may give some people I don't know of any supps that say take with food, in fact a lot of them say to take on an empty stomach
    First of all, theres no need to secretly pimp your products in this thread. There are quite a few supplements which should be taken with a meal or after, like Animal Pak. All multi vitamins that I have used are better taken with a meal. if you look at the SNS line you will see a variety of products which are recommended to be taken with food.

----------------------------------------------------

OP, use your brain. If you have to take a supplement with a meal, do you really think that you have to ask about whether you should take it during a meal or 5 minutes after or 5 minutes before? Think... thats what the thing that fills your skull is for.