Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zenjamin View Post
    So you don't care about the survival of any other species on this planet because you think by being the dominant species humans have the right to kill whatever they want? Yes

Is it ok to pump pollutants out into the atmosphere and oceans too? That affects us negatively, so no

What about killing people who don't believe in the same things as you? Depends

Do you believe God by any chance? Yes
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    People like you are the reason why Americans have a bad reputation.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Official Misc Photography Crew

Mod negged by Lunatic.

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People like you are the reason why Americans have a bad reputation.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i lold

Twinlab Militia Member

Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captaincuts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    theyre not beta bro theyre omega *******s.......

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139850923

explained
    "Australia Crew"

I rep back

"If you aint first your last"

West Bromwich Albion

Originally Posted by pillzbrah View Post
    That's the problem with you ***gots. Why would you shoot a bear just because you can?

and what he said above
    Do u kill ants?
    Twinlab Militia Member

1.62m of fawking awesome circusmidget's Avatar
    circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We all have our opinions, and here's mine. Hunting things like feral pigs and butchering them for consumption? Ok. I can even see how it could be enjoyable once you got over the guilt of taking the life from something. Hunting shit like cheetahs and wolves just for kicks? That's just farking retarded. There's things you can kill that will benefit the environment and you still get your kicks, but I suppose nothing show's how big your dick is like shooting a top predator from 100m away.

I also loled when that hunter squeeled like a bitch. Honestly wish the cheetah had taken him out before he got his though.
    Interstellar bears climb back to save the enemas.

Originally Posted by circusmidget View Post
    We all have our opinions, and here's mine. Hunting things like feral pigs and butchering them for consumption? Ok. I can even see how it could be enjoyable once you got over the guilt of taking the life from something. Hunting shit like cheetahs and wolves just for kicks? That's just farking retarded. There's things you can kill that will benefit the environment and you still get your kicks, but I suppose nothing show's how big your dick is like shooting a top predator from 100m away.

I also loled when that hunter squeeled like a bitch. Honestly wish the cheetah had taken him out before he got his though.
    Stats: 5'3", 117 lbs

Of course u would start talking about diks.

Bottom line. Killing is a huge part of human history. Today's people are just too pussified to accept it
    Twinlab Militia Member

Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500) Zenjamin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Fox hunting is a disgrace, I'm aware of this. You have demonstrated yourself to be not only ignorant of the concepts of sustainability but also a bigot. To be fair to you though I will wager that none of your opinions were formed through your own thought processes like many other mindless theists. Religion shouldn't be an excuse to be stupid.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Mod negged by Lunatic.

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Eating feral pigs brah? You can have it.
    Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stats: 5'3", 117 lbs

Of course u would start talking about diks.

Bottom line. Killing is a huge part of human history. Today's people are just too pussified to accept it
    lol. I love the part where you posted my stats because they invalidate anything I have to say. Good game, respect brah.

I've killed countless animals. I also consider vegans mildly retarded. I have no problem with killing things for a purpose, it's killing them purely for enjoyment that I have a problem with. Oh, and you. I have a problem with you. You're not vegan by any chance, are you?

Originally Posted by Huberus View Post
    Eating feral pigs brah? You can have it.
    Even if you don't eat them you're doing the ecosystem a favour, as they're feral farking pigs, which are as I'm sure you know, horrendously destructive.

Fox hunting is a disgrace, I'm aware of this. You have demonstrated yourself to be not only ignorant of the concepts of sustainability but also a bigot. To be fair to you though I will wager that none of your opinions were formed through your own thought processes like many other mindless theists. Religion shouldn't be an excuse to be stupid.
    That is a wager u would lose
    Twinlab Militia Member

lol. I love the part where you posted my stats because they invalidate anything I have to say. Good game, respect brah.

I've killed countless animals. I also consider vegans mildly retarded. I have no problem with killing things for a purpose, it's killing them [i]purely[/i] for enjoyment that I have a problem with. Oh, and you. I have a problem with you. You're not vegan by any chance, are you?
    I dont have a problem with that. And no, I am eating meat as we speak
    Twinlab Militia Member

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even if you don't eat them you're doing the ecosystem a favour, as they're feral farking pigs, which are as I'm sure you know, horrendously destructive.
    Evil f*ckers they are.
    Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsraeliPride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LoL a man should need no other justification than wanting to kill an animal. If i feel like it im gonna kill u, the end. U think a tiger would give u a 2nd thought before ripping ur face off? Ur living in a fairytale bro
    tigers attack to defend territory, you attack to enjoy killing an animal. the reason we are top dog is because we have brains, so we can use them for good. killing for food is ok, killing for fun is not.
    "One would tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel"

Current lifts:

Squat 200 kg / 441 lbs
    Bench 135 kg/ 297 lbs
    Deadlift 220 kg / 485 lbs

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would rather kill OP than defenseless animals srs
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Originally Posted by IsraeliPride View Post
    tigers attack to defend territory, you attack to enjoy killing an animal. the reason we are top dog is because we have brains, so we can use them for good. killing for food is ok, killing for fun is not.
    That's ur opinion. Btw all animals have brains too

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    I would rather kill OP than defenseless animals srs
    LoL thats the kind of "i value an animal's life over a human's" type of thinking im talking about. Consider urself a traitor to ur own race
    Twinlab Militia Member

Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000)
    LoL a man should need no other justification than wanting to kill an animal. If i feel like it im gonna kill u, the end. U think a tiger would give u a 2nd thought before ripping ur face off? Ur living in a fairytale bro
    You think a Tiger would go out of it's way just to hunt you down and kill you, then feel it has accomplished something and leave?
    I'm not really a Sensei

Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Humans are top dog for a reason. Deal with it

Deal with it.

Originally Posted by Sensei Squat View Post
    You think a Tiger would go out of it's way just to hunt you down and kill you, then feel it has accomplished something and leave?
    Sure, if it felt like it

Originally Posted by Teenytinyboo View Post

Deal with it.
    lol...i dont even. Are we 5?
    Twinlab Militia Member

LoL thats the kind of "i value an animal's life over a human's" type of thinking im talking about. Consider urself a traitor to ur own race
    By race you mean Christian Americans though? because all the Muslins in whateveritscalledistan are all terrorists and you should just drop a bomb on them, right?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Mod negged by Lunatic.

By race you mean Christian Americans though? because all the Muslins in whateveritscalledistan are all terrorists and you should just drop a bomb on them, right?
    Nah some europeans and australians are cool too
    Twinlab Militia Member

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You have to be a certain kind of messed up if your idea of having fun involves killing things, especially defenseless things. Period. Our ability to control primal instincts like killing is one of the things that sets us APART from the animals.

There are a lot of "justifications" people try to use for hunting, and they are all easily debatable by people who are against it.

This attitude of "humans are dominant, I can kill whatever I want" is despicable. First of all, you're playing God deciding what lives and dies. Second of all, did you invent the gun? Gunpowder? Or even any kind of weapon at all? No. You just point a piece of metal and twitch your finger, and call that domination. Yeah ****ing right.

Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont have a problem with that. And no, I am eating meat as we speak
    so if someone went around to your house and killed your family purely for enjoyment you would be okay with that???

Originally Posted by Oceanbreezeez View Post
    You have to be a certain kind of messed up if your idea of having fun involves killing things, especially defenseless things. Period. Our ability to control primal instincts like killing is one of the things that sets us APART from the animals.

There are a lot of "justifications" people try to use for hunting, and they are all easily debatable by people who are against it.

This attitude of "humans are dominant, I can kill whatever I want" is despicable. First of all, you're playing God deciding what lives and dies. Second of all, did you invent the gun? Gunpowder? Or even any kind of weapon at all? No. You just point a piece of metal and twitch your finger, and call that domination. Yeah ****ing right.
    Some ppl enjoy seeing dogs fight, others don't.
    Some ppl enjoy seeing others beat themselves to a bloody pulp in a ring, others dont.
    Some ppl enjoy killing things, others don't.
    And some men just want to watch the world burn
    Twinlab Militia Member

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some ppl enjoy seeing dogs fight, others don't.
    Some ppl enjoy seeing others beat themselves to a bloody pulp in a ring, others dont.
    Some ppl enjoy killing things, others don't.
    And some men just want to watch the world burn
    Yes the Joker is a fine role model indeed.

Originally Posted by Traps89 View Post
    so if someone went around to your house and killed your family purely for enjoyment you would be okay with that???
    Of course not. But if im powerless to stop it, then thats it
    Twinlab Militia Member

Originally Posted by Oceanbreezeez View Post
    Yes the Joker is a fine role model indeed.
    You dont even have to be a joker. Just a soldier stationed in a foreign land
    Twinlab Militia Member

Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol...i dont even. Are we 5?
    Enjoy your life lol.

Originally Posted by Teenytinyboo View Post
    Enjoy your life lol.
    Thanks i will
    Twinlab Militia Member