bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sweat smells like cat pee. Bad?

So. Exactly what the title says.

For the last few months I've been getting my groove back with working out.

First of all, I sweat buckets. As in I have to change shirts halfway through my workouts. Before I got sick (can read my past posts for info) I would run 10 miles or do a 30min plyo-focus workout and MIGHT have to wipe a few beads of sweat off my forehead.

Well, now, along with the torrential downpours, I smell like cat pee. Straight up: I'm the smelly person in the gym. It's nasty.

I've read up on it a lot the last few days. Some possible causes were ketosis (I don't low carb but train fasted at 6am), dehydration (I drink 2+ gallons of water/day and pee clear-ish), and then there's serious stuff like kidney/liver issues.

I understand that the smell is from the breakdown of amino acids (conflicting info as to whether dietary or muscular but more science leans towards dietary).

What do we think ladies? I should make an appointment with my doc, right? The sweat is annoying and the smell is gross but I don't really care about offending anyone in the gym Just to rule out any medical issues? I'm not afraid that my body is eating my muscle but am concerned as to why this is happening. Probably justification enough to get it checked...

Anyone else smell like a cat sprayed them?? Lol so gross.
    Last edited by bethtwenty4; 11-19-2011 at 10:41 AM.
    I'm small but mighty.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I smell that ammonia smell I know my diet is off. As in not enough carbs pre-workout. Or even all around. No reason to train fasted. Get some carbs in first. Oats, banana, shake, etc.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, this happens to me sometimes. I also train fasted, save for coffee. I cannot eat before I train, period.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's normally due to an off balance in your diet. It goes back to carbs. Even if you don't low carb, your body might need a bit more...

I train fasted, have been for years, but have never had this problem.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you learn something new everyday. so interesting.

bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks ladies. I'll try to have something carbo-riffic beforehand the next couple weeks and see what happens. Discdoggie, I'm with you on just the coffee.

Pretty funny that it's happening to me because there's a guy at the gym who STINKS like this ALL the time and we usually speculate as to whether or not he ever washes his clothes. Now I can sympathize
    I'm small but mighty.

BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This happens to me a lot too. It's not like you can smell me a mile away, but I'll catch a whiff from my sports bra every now and then. I too train fasted. I just have some coffee, BCAAs, and creatine before my workouts. Glad I'm not alone! Haha. I kinda thought I was just a weirdo.
    I'm taking it to the next level.

http://curllikeagirl.wordpress.com/

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I stopped drinking coffee and I don't sweat buckets like I was. I also take some zinc and it seems to help with stink.
    You may delay, but time will not - Ben Franklin

rownDooff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rownDooff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rownDooff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rownDooff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rownDooff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rownDooff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rownDooff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rownDooff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rownDooff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

microsoft windows ce 2.11

banjowht ifastnet com/paragon-hard-disk-manager-2009-pro-x64 html]Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2009 Pro x64 onlytby ifastnet com/gnomon-analog-training-dvd-concept-design-i html]Gnomon Analog Training Dvd-concept Design I airdroppedvme ifastnet com/gfi-mailessentials-for-exchange-smtp-101 html]GFI MailEssentials for Exchange SMTP 10 1
    endian firewall ipsec , juniper firewall cost , ipcop rc firewall local , personal firewall with protection , firewall device
    splatwwm atspace co uk/truefire-blues-alchemy-guitar-lessons-complete-collection html]Truefire Blues Alchemy Guitar Lessons Complete Collection sudansbekx ifastnet com/lyndacom-sketchbook-pro-2010-essential-training html]Lynda com Sketchbook Pro 2010 Essential Training splatwwm atspace co uk/mobilesystems-msdict-viewer-130s60-symbianos html]MobileSystems MSDict Viewer 1 30 S60 SymbianOS
    animation download software , windows gateway firewall , best hardware firewall router , microsoft windows xp usb , firewall bulkhead connector
    captures atspace co uk/dosch-textures-floor-pro html]DOSCH Textures Floor Pro captures atspace co uk/aquafold-aqua-data-studio-7511-x64 html]AquaFold Aqua Data Studio 7 5 11 x64 thriftybp atspace co uk/stephen-king-collection-epub-mobi-ebooks html]Stephen King Collection ePub Mobi eBooks
    wbr 1310 firewall , printserver firewall , vrf firewall , masquerade firewall , microsoft windows virtual memory too low
    systemvbh atspace co uk/map1 html]SONiVOX Rickenbacker 4003 Bass VSTi

Aretriebrofob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how many types of firewall

afreettwcake ispace in th/how-to-cheat-in-adobe-flash-cs5-by-chris-georgenes-pdf-ebook html]How To Cheat in Adobe Flash CS5 by Chris Georgenes PDF eBook geopoliqhnuq comeze com/orgbusiness-gantt-chart-15 html]OrgBusiness Gantt Chart 1 5 afreettwcake ispace in th/hampson-russell-ce-7r4-linux html]Hampson Russell CE 7 R4 Linux
    firewall hacker , find updates for microsoft windows operating systems , cluster firewall , firewall and ftp server , windows firewall policies
    geopoliqhnuq comeze com/fatloud-urban-synth-micro-synth-loops-multiformat html]FatLoud Urban Synth Micro Synth Loops Multiformat rationalntg client jp/map5 html]Pro HTML5 Programming - Powerful APIs for Richer Internet Application Development eBook giganticsxst ifastnet com/wiley-reverse-engineering-deals-on-wall-street-with-microsoft-excel-december-2008-ebook html]Wiley Reverse Engineering Deals on Wall Street with Microsoft Excel December 2008 eBook
    ip phones firewall , nv firewall , vnc xp firewall , microsoft windows xp professional setup , karunya firewall
    investmentzebz bufsiz jp/map1 html]Curious George searchdkxw net23 net/facts-on-file-encyclopedia-of-computer-science-and-technology-revised-edition-november-2008-ebook html]Facts on File Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Technology Revised Edition November 2008 eBook sitekmgt masa-mune jp/luxology-modo401-sp1 html]Luxology modo401 SP1
    download firewall analyzer , firewall in winxp , netveda safety net firewall , microsoft windows vista anytime upgrade dvd , microsoft windows installer
    inheritedfpnyvx ame-zaiku com/pc-washer-203-build-0805-08 html]PC Washer 2 0 3 build 0805-08
    [url=http://earningspwk.phpnet.us/wwe-vintage-collection-2009-09-27-pdtv-xvid-avi.html]WWE Vintage Collection 2009-09-27 PDTV XviD Avi[/url] , [url=http://inheritedfpnyvx.ame-zaiku.com/gehry-technologies-digital-project-v1r4-sp5-x32.html]Gehry Technologies Digital Project V1R4 SP5 x32[/url]

korshtys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

техническое о

Подошла зима, чтобы обновить колесные диски или сделать тюнинг своей машины Audi - можно обратившись к нам, наша тюнинговая компания имеющая неограниченные мощности проапгрейдит вашу автомашину upgrade-car ru]Audi и сделает безопасной и респектабельно смотрящейся среди автомашин в на дорогах Москвы Помимо штатных аксессуаров, запасных частей, готовых пакетов для прохождения ТО, устанавливает различные противоугонные системы, мы готовы предложить и уникальные опции : upgrade-car ru] обвес audi upgrade-car ru]тюгинг Audi A3, и др моделей, которые вам не предложит официальный дилер Ауди Так же можем помочь сделать upgrade-car ru] светодиодные противотуманные фары upgrade-car ru] аксессуары ауди upgrade-car ru]предпусковые обогреватели upgrade-car ru] оригинальные диски audi upgrade-car ru] оригинальные диски audi upgrade-car ru] предпусковые обогреватели upgrade-car ru] обвес audi upgrade-car ru] техническое обслуживание audi a4 upgrade-car ru] доп оборудование ауди upgrade-car ru] оригинальные аксессуары ауди upgrade-car ru] фары ауди upgrade-car ru] аксессуары ауди upgrade-car ru] тормозные колодки ауди upgrade-car ru]навигация в автомобиль upgrade-car ru] рестайлинг audi a4 upgrade-car ru] вебасто ауди upgrade-car ru] тюнинг audi q7 upgrade-car ru] диски ауди q7 upgrade-car ru] навигация ауди upgrade-car ru] диски ауди upgrade-car ru] дополнительное оборудование audi upgrade-car ru] оборудование audi upgrade-car ru]дополнительные опции ауди Обратитесь в нашу фирму Upgrade-Car, и мы сделаем upgrade-car ru]техническое обслуживание audi и upgrade-car ru]светодиодные противотуманные фары любой модели Телефон для связи (495) 760-07-46 (без выходных) или просмотрите на сайте upgrade-car ru Вы найдете то, чего может не доставать Вашему автомобилю, для выражения вашей индивидуальности А так же, если нужно, upgrade-car ru]обвес audi upgrade-car ru]чип тюнинг audi upgrade-car ru]навигация в автомобиль
    upgrade-car ru]колесные диски audi а6 upgrade-car ru]диски ауди q7 upgrade-car ru]диски ауди а8

Miscummiviase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*** boots canada

Since the winter season is nearing, you must start making cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots preparations for it collecting all the necessary things believe require from warm clothes to boots as all these are must Normal boots do cover feet but do not provide them desired warmth consequently you a go numb, letting you cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots cheap down and uneasy constantly *** boots will retain you cozy and help you enjoy with all your family members in the snow Apart cheapuggboot-sale com/]uggs outlet from that, they look so stylish they you are able to carry them on to parties at the same time Trendy, comfortable and affordable are usually some features which help to make *** Bailey Boots required buy

Each season brings its charm with itself If summer cheapuggboot-sale com/]uggs outlet adds color towards your life, winter cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots brings love along with happiness to it So do not permit this cheapuggboot-sale com/]uggs cheap winter go uninteresting and boring Make it as beautiful and vibrant as it has been never before Enjoy it to your fullest and make nearly all of So go cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheap uggs and bag your set of two *** boots before that stock lasts As per my watch, your winter collection would remain incomplete if you don't have these boots So go and get them now!

It is not simple for *** boots accepted by men, they are cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots sale always considered to be designed only for women of all ages, yet few people know the truth that *** boots cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots cheap were originally made simply for men Men *** boots is not rare, celebrities wear men *** boot styles too, and they appear sexy Men *** boots is usually a new trend cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots sale now Winter is finally after us, and yet again, the streets are flooded when using the now-ubiquitous cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots cheap Discount *** boots But this year, a change is stirring, as the trend is will no longer just limited cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheapuggboot-sale com/ to the particular girls A host of male celebrities including Ronnie Timber and Brad Pitt are already spotted in the sheepskin " booties ", which were, till now, a wardrobe staple regarding women from WAGs to be able to office workers cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheapuggboot-sale com/
    742051163fc1f2e1ae1334d01be6a6a25

*** canada

Since the winter season is approaching, you must start making cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheap uggs outlet preparations for it collecting all the necessary things believe require from warm apparel to boots as these are must Normal boots do cover you a but do not offer them desired warmth consequently your feet go numb, letting you cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheap uggs outlet down and uneasy constantly *** boots will keep you cozy and help you enjoy with your loved ones in the snow Apart cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots sale from that, they look so stylish they you can carry them on to parties also Trendy, comfortable and affordable are usually some features which help make *** Bailey Boots a necessity buy

Each season brings unique charm with itself If summer cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots adds color for a life, winter cheapuggboot-sale com/]uggs outlet brings love and happiness to it So do not allow this cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheap *** boots winter go flat and boring Make it as beautiful and vibrant as experts agree it is never before Enjoy it to your fullest and make most of So go cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots cheap and bag your set of *** boots before the particular stock lasts As per my perspective, your winter collection would remain incomplete if you don't have these boots So go and get them now!

It is not easy for *** boots accepted by men, they are cheapuggboot-sale com/]uggs outlet always regarded as designed only for adult females, yet few people know the reality that *** boots cheapuggboot-sale com/]uggs outlet were originally made simply for men Men *** boots seriously isn't rare, celebrities wear men *** shoes too, and they appear sexy Men *** boots is usually a new trend cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheap uggs now Winter is finally after us, and yet again, the streets are flooded when using the now-ubiquitous cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots sale Discount *** footwear But this year, a change is in progress, as the trend is not just limited cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheapuggboot-sale com/ to that girls A host of males celebrities including Ronnie Wood and Brad Pitt have been spotted in the sheepskin boot styles, which were, till now, a wardrobe staple associated with women from WAGs for you to office workers cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheapuggboot-sale com/

tall uggs boots

For the reason that winter season is towards, you must start making cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots cheap preparations for this collecting all the necessary things believe require from warm clothes to boots as most of these are must Normal boots do cover you a but do not supply them desired warmth consequently you a go numb, letting you cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheap uggs down and uneasy constantly *** boots will keep you cozy and enable you to enjoy with all your family in the snow Apart cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots sale from that, they look so stylish they you are able to carry them on to parties also Trendy, comfortable and affordable are usually some features which produce *** Bailey Boots a necessity buy

Each season brings some charm with itself If summer cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheap *** boots adds color to the life, winter cheapuggboot-sale com/]uggs outlet brings love along with happiness to it So do not allow this cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots sale winter go dull and boring Make it as attractive and vibrant as it has been never before Enjoy it to the particular fullest and make many of So go cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots cheap and bag your couple of *** boots before the stock lasts As per my perspective, your winter collection would remain incomplete unless you have these boots So go and take hold of them now!

It is not easy for *** boots accepted by men, they are cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots cheap always accepted as designed only for girls, yet few people know the truth that *** boots cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots were originally made just for men Men *** boots is not really rare, celebrities wear men *** footwear too, and they appear alluring Men *** boots may be a new trend cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots cheap now Winter is finally on us, and yet again, the streets are flooded while using now-ubiquitous cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots sale Discount *** footwear But this year, a change is stirring, as the trend is not just limited cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheapuggboot-sale com/ to your girls A host of guy celebrities including Ronnie Wood and Brad Pitt have been spotted in the sheepskin " booties ", which were, till now, a wardrobe staple regarding women from WAGs in order to office workers cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheapuggboot-sale com/