Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 5'8", 156 lbs
    NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NYbrah's BodySpace

Overtraining is a myth

unless you are sore you can work your muscle as many times a week as you want. i know guys who do nothing but pushups everyday and they have a big ****ing chest.

im not saying u can max out every day on squats and deads. but people are paranoid about overtraining for no reason. u can work same muscle multiple times a week

ultimate warrior

Overtraining.

Got quite a few emails about my comment that I believe overtraining is (another) sissy modern day concept -- and BS.

Many of you who commented couldn't believe I said such a thing. You think I should explain myself -- "if you can," you snidely add. Apparently, you're concerned young kids following my BODY advice might be "mislead." Going by your training standards today, you might be right. Young kids who follow my advice would be mislead in how to become champions -- winners. And God knows, we can't have any winners in our culture today. Not when kids are "lead" to be losers.

I found it interesting that the majority of you commentators seem to think you also read that I said rest or recovery is not necessary at all. Along with disagreeing with me by believing overtraining is possible and legit, you support your believe by chastising me, "You know rest is important for the body to recover, Warrior, so I don't understand why you would put forward any idea that it is not."

Yes, Einsteins, I do. I do know rest and recovery is important. I never said they were not. I never put forward any idea as you imagine. You read something into what I actually said that was not there at all.

What I said -- and absolutely still stand by -- is that overtraining is not possible unless you believe so in your mind. Oh, and it is BS.

Like most of the modern day theories intended to stifle action but stimulate a lot of yakkitty-yak, overtraining is one of those state-of-the-art suppositions that keep people from doing the THREE tried-and-true things they actually most need to do to build up their physiques or their physical strength:

Train. Train Hard. And TRAIN HARDER.

For good measure you might want to throw in a fourth thing if the three above don't seem to be working.

Number Four: TRAIN EVEN HARDER.

Training is what people of all ages, young and old, need to concentrate on before they think too much about doing anything else -- including the silly idea that they might be overtraining. Actually doing the exercise work at hand will do wonders for your body you would not believe. I guess, though, this isn't a training method scientific enough for today's trainers and trainees. On the other hand, thinking and talking too much can actually prohibit training altogether. Go figure. Walk into any gym today and see this self-evident truth at work for yourself.

Young recruits today think they need supplements like pro-hormones and NO2 stimulants before they even go to the gym and experience what it is like to grab the iron and throw it around for awhile. In my mind, a long while, say 3-5 years, for starters. Maybe after they put in that kind of time and commitment they can start having some serious thoughts about what might be important next.

I must get 50 emails a day asking me what is the best prohormone, and what is most important, working out? OR food and supplements? And they do not mean food and supplements to go along with the working out they would do at the same time. They mean -- is it more important to eat food and take supplements OR workout to build my body? Yes, fellow warrior, you are understanding me correctly in the way I've written this. Somehow or other these kids have the idea that they can eat food and supplements without working out and build their bodies that way. Exercise might not be necessary according to the newfangled bodybuilding theories they hold.

This is a direct result of the fraud and idiocy the health and fitness industry perpetuates, to sustain their desire to keep people ignorant, stupid, and confused. If a young kid is going to be mislead, and potentially do harm to himself, it is the modern day crap that it is going to cause it, not me saying overtraining is bs. My advice will actually help the kid!

Back in my bodybuilding days it was typical to train bodyparts three times per week, including even the compound exercises -- squats, deadlifts, bentover rows and heavy bench. I continually and progressively got huge and strong (all the monsters I knew then did too). Gritting, grinding, grunting, gnarling and growling were training concepts regularly witnessed, but overtraining? Never heard of it.

Train big. Eat big. Get plenty of good, sound rest. Period. All kinds of bodybuilders and strength athletes thrived off this simple three part formula. This was before they had all the theories, all the science, all the trainer certifications, and all the mad, over-the-top chemical experimentation that goes on today.

During my sports entertainment career, for over 5 years of a practically straight-through tour of duty, I traveled on a plane nearly every day, never missed any hardcore HIT workouts (no less than 6 days per week), survived on 3-4 hours sleep a night, and ate mostly 5-6 cans of tunafish per day (and practically nothing else when I could not find eating establishments that served good, clean food). Many times I would go 24 hour periods without any other kind of food -- no carbs, no fats...just tuna out of the can.

That's 24 hours where I would have also executed my workout and performed a wrestling match. I worked nearly every night of the year, pushing my body and energy reserves to the absolute limit. My success was dependent on my physique and physical conditioning. It was not something I could leave to chance or give silly, half-ass attention to. The limited caloric intake and the extreme workload never manifested anything but the most positive effects. My body ALWAYS took whatever exertion I subjected it to and it responded by getting better and better over time even though the mental and physical demands became greater and greater at the same time.

The problem with young people today is that they are doing too much theorizing and talking and not enough damn work. It's no mystery that athletic champions in any sport put in a lot of hours -- a full day's work of 8-10 hours working on what needs to be done to succeed at the highest level.

How all this BS started that the body of person working out with weights can only handle 90 minutes of training a day only a few times per week, and the remainder of the time should be spent laying around eating gourmet health foods and shoveling down expensive supplementation, I don't know. But I do know it is all BS because I speak from experiences that undisciplined, weak-minded individuals and skinny fitness-training theory freaks never had. All of this nonsense came from out of the minds of midgets who saw big money in marketing easy muscle building strategies to the masses of lazy, afraid-of-hard-work losers like themselves.

Sounds like excuses to me. Damn pathetic ones. Ones not tolerated around here. Get to the gym, shut the **** up and train your guts and brain out. Your body will tell you when it needs rest and recovery. When it does, give it some.

But don't be a slave to its whining. Your best and most effective muscle building workouts will be when you least feel like going to the gym. Don't be a sissy to soreness and hard work -- or even pain. Try it -- I promise, if you are serious about building muscle, you'll love it.

If being big and muscular was natural, we'd all be big and muscular. Your goal to be huge is not natural and your body is going to try and come up with all kinds of excuses because it does not like what you are making it do. Tough ****. Engage Mind over Matter and go back and torture the crap out of it again.

Any kid out there training 5, 6 or 7 days a week and doing everything and anything, giving it his all, keeping his attitude positive, paying attention to what his body is telling him, drinking gobs of milk and not worrying about whether he has the new age supps -- now, that's a kid you do need to be afraid of. There's a kid you will want to keep your eye on. Why? He's been mislead, and he's certain to be a future champion -- and warrior.

Kicking your OWN ass is the best way to discover what it takes to kick the ass of your competitor -- in any game or sport. Leave your OWN blood and guts in the training arena and your opponent will leave his on the battlefield.

Your Founding Father of Kicking His Own Ass in the Gym,

Always Believe,

Warrior
    Last edited by NYbrah; 11-18-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deezenutz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Deezenutz's BodySpace
    urine idiot
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

Stats: 5'11", 196 lbs
    Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tyler_Durdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tyler_Durdin's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NYbrah View Post
    unless you are sore you can work your muscle as many times a week as you want. i know guys who do nothing but pushups everyday and they have a big ****ing chest.
    Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs

/thread

Stats: 5'11", 218 lbs
    TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TestEnDBOL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TestEnDBOL's BodySpace
    pushups is not the same. you can train everyday doing bodyweight exercises. If you couldn't we wouldnt be able to walk and run everyday. herp derp. weight training is completely different.
    Supps:
    Life Force
    OxiMega
    TruTein
    SP Max

*Georgia Crew*

Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 289
    nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nick187's BodySpace
    lol

Stats: 5'6", 185 lbs
    bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bulkdbrah's BodySpace
    Worked for your abs huh brah
    Manlet Crew
    LEO

MuscleTech Clear Muscle/lifting log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162128051

Stats: 5'8", 163 lbs
    FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FeelTheFear's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post
    Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs

/thread
    funny cause you have absolutely no idea what weight is right for what height

Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M0tibation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit M0tibation's BodySpace
    I bet you do situps everyday op. That's why you have smashing abs.

wait wut
    Photography, Logo, and Design
    | www.codylerephotodesign.com | www.facebook.com/codylerephotoanddesign |
    -SP-
    *Misc Photography Crew*

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) knightlife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit knightlife's BodySpace
    you can work out when you're sore (given that the muscles have had adequate rest), but overtraining is real life bro. whether it be overtraining through decreasing the efficiency of your split or just doing a ridiculous amount of volume on a stupid amount of consecutive days, you can "overtrain" and cause injury.
    I only rep rich guys

NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NYbrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TestEnDBOL View Post
    pushups is not the same. you can train everyday doing bodyweight exercises. If you couldn't we wouldnt be able to walk and run everyday. herp derp. weight training is completely different.
    dude most pro athletes train several hours a day everyday

bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulkdbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    funny cause you have absolutely no idea what weight is right for what height
    5'8" 140lbs
    Manlet Crew
    LEO

Stats: 6'3", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18901
    Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rune's BodySpace
    over training really doesn't have much to do with your muscles, it has to do with your CNS dealing with extremely stressful loads over a long period of time.

run a serious strength training program for a while, and get back to us OP. I bet you lift next to nothing.
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

train; yes. Weight train everyday; no
    Manlet Crew
    LEO

Stats: 6'0", 194 lbs
    midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit midlandsbrah's BodySpace
    Its very real OP but it is not easy to overtrain like alot of people think you can still train if you are sore as long as you get 48 hours between working out the same body part

Stats: 6'3", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18901
    Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rune's BodySpace
    training cycles, you are obviously unaware of their approaches in most cases.
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

Visit NYbrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bulkdbrah View Post
    train; yes. Weight train everyday; no
    David Haye – Pro boxer
    "I work on strength, meaning fewer reps. I do the bench press (145kg), squats (180kg) and chin-ups (with 45kg weights around my waist). Two sessions a day - two days on, one day off."

Stats: 155 lbs
    Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tarek1213 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Tarek1213's BodySpace
    not sure if srs.

theres a fine line between frequency and intensity. Doing pushups everyday is completetly different to squatting 315 or so even 3x a week, this is why you have hypertrophy based routines which tell you not to MAX out 3x a week if you do decide to train with more frequency.

either way, urine idiot.

David Haye – Pro boxer
    "I work on strength, meaning fewer reps. I do the bench press (145kg), squats (180kg) and chin-ups (with 45kg weights around my waist). Two sessions a day - two days on, one day off."
    So days off to avoid overtraining... thank you for proving my point OP. two days on, one day off. 2-3 days off a week. No weight training everyda/ multiple times
    Manlet Crew
    LEO

dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dussocaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I overtrained, had a week off from school, went to the gym twice daily for 2 hours each time... was sick as **** the next week and had to take the week off...

It's not worth it.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Stats: 5'8", 173 lbs
    Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Handcannon7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Handcannon7's BodySpace
    ITT: OP is a phaggot

Visit NYbrah's BodySpace

usian bolt
    "His workouts have helped him with muscular endurance though. Bolt trains 6 days per week with an hour per day focused on weight work in the gym."

Champion of the Sun iamdetermined's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iamdetermined's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bulkdbrah View Post
    5'8" 140lbs

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit sepples's BodySpace
    yall doughers rolling in a troll bread

apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) apples09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit apples09's BodySpace
    op obviously never head of cell tech

I don't even lift (srs) KRRZ350's Avatar
    KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRRZ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit KRRZ350's BodySpace
    Solid avi to topic ratio.

Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sidoduy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Sidoduy's BodySpace
    In b4 tendonitis.

Visit NYbrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by apples09 View Post
    op obviously never head of cell tech
    most pro athletes are heavily tested for drugs

moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) moneymango has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    If you can't' squat and lift heavy every day you're not overtrained, you're undertrained!

-John Broz 2002

Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sepples has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit sepples's BodySpace
    most pro athletes are heavily tested for drugs
    doesn't mean ****

Platinum Member MaximusMiscimus's Avatar
    MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MaximusMiscimus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MaximusMiscimus's BodySpace
    OP is right, your muscles can heal enough in 24 hours that you can workout all week...

op have you gone full retard? You can exercise different muscle groups over consecutive days of the week but that just means each group gets its own time to recover. stay safe

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast