Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Otis quest from a tiny twink to a muscle bound freak...

So all (Re-) starts here...

From a tiny twink to a muscle bound freak

So first of all seems like it's normal around here to give the readers some intel about the OP in question.
    So a little about myself, I have a big uncircuncized italian sausage that produces more dick cheese that i can handle, which becomes a prob... I'm getting lost in translation here, i'll get straight to the point.

Info about myself:

I'm 22 years old, started lifting with 16. I worked out for a little under 3 years until i stopped in mid-October 2008, so it has been over 3 years since i last worked-out.
    Since then i dropped any type of exercise regimen, diet regimen or any type of Bodybuilding related type of lifestyle, lost a ton of weight and pretty much all my muscle mass.
    I eat what i want and when i want, do no cardio, etc. Just like your regular Joe. Well, hopefully things are about to change again...
    The period that i worked-out, i never took things too seriously. That goes without saying that i remained natural on that time-period and intend on keep it that way on this second run as well.

Current stats

Height - 5'9
    Weight - 169lbs
    Bodyfat percentage - I don't know but it's certainly under 10%

Goals

I wont be shooting for a specific weight or target. I'll just go with the flow.
    The main goal is just to have some fun, i'm not obsessed with gaining tons of muscle mass or compete (ever). I'm doing this journal just to have fun and it's a way to keep myself on track and record some progress and i'll try to update pics bi-monthly.
    Overall the main goal is just to gain some mass while keeping a decent percentage of bodyfat.

Training

I'll be training 4 to 5 times a week. I'm starting with a simple routine that i enjoy, it should be something like:

Day 1 - Back & Traps.
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Quads & Hamstrings & Calves
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 - Bis & Tris

I'll be off course posting every exercise, amount of sets & reps & weights used after each training session.

Nutrition

First things first, i have a very fast metabolism. Always had...
    I wont change my eating habits all that much. I will keep eating what i want and when i want, so don't expect me to follow either IF, Bro diets, Paleo or whatever...
    I'll just make sure to get between 200 to 300 grams of protein per day, the essential amount of fat and the rest comes from whatever i feel like eating.
    I wont have a set diet or a set amount of meals. I'll eat at least 3 times day but may end up eating as many as 7 or 8 times, just depends if i'm hungry or not.
    I wont be counting calories either. I know i should at least get 2850 calories per day to grow at a steady rate but i wont be counting them.
    It's likely that i'll be eating way over that number since i eat quite a bit of "Junk food" per day, so i'll be fine calorie wise.

I'll be getting most of my protein from shakes, eggs, burgers & steaks. I'm too lazy to cook so don't expect me to be eating Grilled chicken Breast 24/7 or those type of foods.
    I'll try to describe my meals the best i can and will take pics of the meals from time to time.

Fats will come from Almonds, Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, etc. Some foods that i actually enjoy. Another thing is that i wont force "clean" food down my throat just because "It's good for you!". If i dont like it, i dont eat it!

Carbs, ok these mostly come from breads, croissants, coke, pasta, white rice, cake and those sort of foods. I tend to eat alot of subway, McDonalds, etc. So they do add abit.
    Stuff considered more "clean", i like to have Oats with protein powder and sugar, white rice, bread, etc.

So as you can see i wont be following your usual "bodybuilder's nutrition regimen", i will take notice of what i'm eating but i wont be obsessive about it...

Supplements

Protein powder - ON 100% Whey - Cookies & Cream, i really enjoy this flavour.
    Animal Pak - Dont ask me why... I bought it because it was the one i used to use.
    Animal Omega

I do have a huge stack of supplements that a friend of mine offered me but i'll only be using those 3 pretty much.

Cardio

None... Fuck that! I don't enjoy it.

Overall... I think that's about it for now. I'll be posting starting pics and hopefully will update with new pics in 2 weeks or so.
    I'll try to keep things interesting, post some songs throughtout the log, videos, thoughts, etc.

Starting pics
    1st taken today with my crappy cell phone before taking a shower, just to give you guys an idea where i'm at, at the moment. (Really skinny *******).
    2nd pic, my legs.

Inb4 skinny *******

Ok, guys... It's all for now and i hope you guys enjoy and follow along.
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Id love to have your approach to dieting (I did last winter) but its summer here so keeping lean is key lol. Pretty freaking solid base though, any pics of before when you were at your prime?
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    Id love to have your approach to dieting (I did last winter) but its summer here so keeping lean is key lol. Pretty freaking solid base though, any pics of before when you were at your prime?
    I have that approach to dieting because i stay lean eating whatever i want as you can see by the pics. So why bother in changing it, right?

At least not on this laptop, might have some on my other computer. The 2 pics on my profile i was a little heavier, 178lbs i think a few months ago but i wasn't lifting on those either.

Let's see if i grow a little, now. Gotta gain some meat to maximize body aesthetics...

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In and subbed

Pumped to see that you got the log started man, now.. let's see some workouts, eh?

Let that muscle memory kick in!
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    In and subbed

Pumped to see that you got the log started man, now.. let's see some workouts, eh?

Let that muscle memory kick in!
    Thanks man! I'm going to start working out tomorrow, so i'll have the first session logged tomorrow + some foods.
    Gonna train Back, will gonna be sore as hell in the end of the week for sure.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Exactly my opposite in very good condition.

You gotta go very light dont risk anything bro. First week is important you know
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You will have to up your calories bud.

If you look like that eating what you want whenever you want and you're still that ripped with no cardio and working out you will seriously hurt yourself sticking with normal eating habits.

You are putting new stress on your body , a major shock on everything from joints to bones to muscle.

Eat up , lift light and stretch.

Subbed.

Goodluck!

Day #1

Shoulders & Triceps

Ok, so i didn't slept all that well this night. Needed a kick for my first day back in the gym so i took 2 Caffeine pills of 200mg each. Felt pretty good! Decided to rock some delts + triceps because back when i was training i used to love to train said bodyparts.
    Felt pretty good in the gym, aside from the exercises for Rear Delts i pretty much still had my mind/muscle connection intact. Got a pretty good pump! All in all was a very good workout after 3 years.

Delts - Exercises

Triple sets in a giant set fashion Side-Laterals, increasing the weight each time -

12lbs X 15 - 17lbs X 10 - 22lbs X 10

Machine Side-Laterals (went pretty light on these, really feeling the negative part of the movement) -

35lbs X 12
    35lbs X 12
    30lbs X 15 (super-setted W/) - 22lbs X 8

Machine shoulder presses

65lbs X 12
    65lbs X 12
    55lbs X 12 - 35lbs X 6

Reverse Cable-Crossovers (For Rear Delts), had an hard time really feeling these...

15lbs x 15
    15lbs x 15
    15lbs x 15

Triceps - Exercises

Rope Pushdowns

Went really light on these, really controlling the negative and squeezing at the end of the movement

25lbs X 15
    25lbs X 15
    30lbs X 15
    35lbs X 12

Overhead Rope extensions (Once again really squeezing them...)

30lbs X 15
    35lbs X 15
    40lbs X 15

Machine Dips

90lbs X 15
    90lbs X 15
    100lbs X 15 - 70lbs X 8

Overall:

Got a good workout IN specially taking into account it was my first in over 3 years. Got a really awesome pump which was what i was shooting for.
    Felt the weights pretty good and the targeted muscles working really smoothly, so i'm pretty glad with this first workout.
    Saw some great chicks in the gym, might even kick some post-workout cardio sessions just to try and pull some pussy. Hey, I GOT DEM ABS!!!

Diet:

So... I gotta get an hold of a decent camera because i intend on taking pics of my food for all you guys to fap to it. For now i can only describe it.
    Had 2 meals so far, you can call it a Pre-Workout meal and a Post-workout meal.

Meal #1 - It was roughly 1h 30 minutes before the gym. So i got 12 egg whites IN with Ketchup and i dropped half a bag of Oats on a bowl and microwaved. Each bag of Oats has 400 grams, so it was roughly 200 grams of Oats which has something like 700 calories or so, but... We all know how crappy Oats can taste so i dropped 2 tablespoons of Sugar in them + 2 scoops of On Whey Protein (Cookies & Cream).
    Also drunk about 500ml of Fanta (not the zero crap) with the meal.

- 12 Egg Whites W/Ketchup (Cooked)
    - Roughly 200 grams of Oats W/ 2 TBSP of Sugar + 2 Scoops of ON Whey
    - 500ML of Regular Fanta

Hit the gym

Meal #2

Heading home i stopped in the Bakery Store and bought to eat at home 2 Croissants with melted Cheese and Ham + butter (all that good stuff), drunk a Shake of On Whey with that, 3 scoops... Was really good.

- 2 Croissants with Butter, Cheese & Ham
    - Shake with 3 scoops of ON Whey (Cookies & Cream)

Will describe the rest of the meals at the end of the day.

Supplements:

So far:

Animal Pak - 1 Packet (It was disgusting)
    Animal Omega - 1 Packet (It was disgusting)
    ON Whey 100& - Cookies & Cream (Absolutely love it!)

Ok Guys, so stay tuned. I'll update as the day goes by... Cya in a few hours.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed, young fella.

Keep up the motivation Otis, I'll be watching and commenting.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Otis, please stop wearing socks with Jandals/thongs....

Nice first update. Keep it up you hippy.

Rest of the meals for the day

Ok, so the rest of the day was pretty chillin'. Had to study a bit because will have some more exams in 2 weeks. A buddy came to say what's up and hanged out for a bit and ended up grabbing dinner with a female friend later on.
    Tried to sleep a little but the caffeine i took earlier on doesn't let me. 1:38 am here at the moment but let's go ahead to what really matters. What i ate!

After meal #2, described a few posts earlier on. Got into meal #3 which was "lunch" supposely (there's no such thing in our diets).
    Got to a restaurant and ordered a steak with rice and potatos w/ a salad on the side (which i didn't ate).
    This is a nice joint where i eat very often. The steak (ballparking) was about 8oz cooked, it was sirloin steak with 2 big white potatos and ballparking once again it was about 200grams of white rice in the dish as well.
    It was good...

Meal #4, i got to a coffee shop close to my house and got 4 things called Empanadas (google it!), i often eat this as i love them. Got 2 with meat inside and 2 with tuna.
    Arrived home and drinked a shake with 3 scoops of whey just for extra protein. I know what you guys are thinking on the protein: "Hellz, he's overdoing it!" but i don't really care, i get 3 scoops because i prefer the texture and the taste that way, plus the extra calories wont hurt either.

At like 6PM got a 5th meal IN, had a few eggs in the house, so i just made a quick omelette with 5 whole eggs. Got 3 slices of bread in the toaster, got some ketchup in the omelette and ate that real quick.

8.30PM, got to hang out with a chick and we hit the chinese/Japanese buffet. I was a little stuffed by that time so i didn't took full advantage of the buffet.
    Ended up getting some pasta with some sauces, some sushi rolls, some weird pieces of meat, etc. Might hit the buffet again this Saturday with some buddies of mine.

An hour ago, had a 3 scoops shake with an handful of almonds. I'm studying a bit now but if i get hungry in a few hours, i'll probably hit the McDonalds 24/7 for a cheese Burger or 2 (My favourite!).

Took 3 dumps today, might had roughly 5000 calories if not a bit more, i should see some size increases in this caloric range coupled with exercize.

We'll see...

Today, i'll be doing Back & Biceps.
    Last edited by OtisBDriftwood; 11-22-2011 at 05:58 PM.

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this Otis. Looks like a good setup. F U with your fast metabolism
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't imagine how hard it must be on the ego to train so light after a 3 year break. I've been out for 2 months no lifting and my strength dropped hard. What were your previous lifts?

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like this is gonna be a bumping log, man.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

I recon if Otis doesn't do this right we just challenge him to a fight.

Originally Posted by Gorky88 View Post
    Exactly my opposite in very good condition.

You gotta go very light dont risk anything bro. First week is important you know
    Hope your problems are getting a resolution bro. I'm gonna be here waiting for your log. How's the diet going?

Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Subbed, young fella.

Keep up the motivation Otis, I'll be watching and commenting.
    Thanks DPNZ, you're always welcome. I appreciate you following bro, you always have some nice words of motivation to throw around.

Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    You will have to up your calories bud.

If you look like that eating what you want whenever you want and you're still that ripped with no cardio and working out you will seriously hurt yourself sticking with normal eating habits.

You are putting new stress on your body , a major shock on everything from joints to bones to muscle.

Eat up , lift light and stretch.

Subbed.

Goodluck!
    Has anybody ever tried cooking with their own semen?
    About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.
    I didn't notice much difference in flavour when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.
    Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbour's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbour's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to encorporate it into my cooking again in secret.
    My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavour for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.
    I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.

Otis, please stop wearing socks with Jandals/thongs....

Nice first update. Keep it up you hippy.
    I was trying to pull the asian crap, since i plowed an asian chick in 2009, much for my surprise their vag. is not crossed. I was disappointed!

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    In on this Otis. Looks like a good setup. F U with your fast metabolism
    Taking 3 or 4 dumps per day is not all that funny, specially when my as*hole is already at the level of Christ's wounds.

Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    I can't imagine how hard it must be on the ego to train so light after a 3 year break. I've been out for 2 months no lifting and my strength dropped hard. What were your previous lifts?
    Mehh, my style of training was always a bit more volume and perfect form. More Heathish & Cutler style. It doesn't bother me the light weights, i know that i eventually move up as the days go by.
    I was never much strong even at 210lbs, i used to bench press 315 for solid 8, row 3 plates & a half but then i wasn't even able to deadlift 315lbs mainly due to my very weak grip even using straps.
    I was average in strenght, that's nothing that concerns me much either.
    Thanks for following bro.

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Looks like this is gonna be a bumping log, man.
    It's hard to get people on board, brah.

I recon if Otis doesn't do this right we just challenge him to a fight.
    I'm going with the flow, bro. Nice new avi by the way.

So a friend of mine hooked me up with a free tub of Jack3d, gonna be slamming that before my workout in 1 hour. Not a fan of pre-sups. but it wont hurt either.

Updating on my 1st meal of the day:

- Got 12 egg whites W/ Ketchup fried in pan. (I can't stomach whole eggs as my first meal, that's the only reason that i only get whites for breakfast)
    - Got 2 bowls of Cheerios w/ Milk, in reality i could have ate the entire box but i didn't wanted to go too full for the gym. I just love Cheerios!

Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats up bro, just checking in. Have an off day today so I'll go over what you are doing and make some suggestions. Have a great day.
    Abbas Khatami

www.********.com/abbaskhatami
    www.youtube.com/abbaskhatami
    www.twitter.com/abbas_khatami
    abbaskhatami@aol.com

Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Checking in a bit late but it's great to see that you've started your log. Keep up the good work!

Hey guys, gonna update this today with my last 2 workouts which were yesterday and Today. Sorry for the lack of updates but i spent a good time of today throwing up... 3 scoops of Jack3d was not a good idea at all.
    Excited to have Pro bodybuilder Abbas Katami following the log as well.
    I get back to you guys in the next hour or so...

Sorry guys that i have been a bit too busy and too lazy to update the Log but i'll try to sort that out tonight since i'll have to pull an all-nighter to study for an exam anyway.

Update:

Ok, this is my fourth day since the 3 year lay-off. I'm already 16lbs up from my previous weight since stepping at the gym. Keep in mind i'm a bit bloated as well.
    Here's 2 pics taken just a cold 5 minutes ago. (It's so freaking hard to take pics by myself, specially with a crappy cell-phone).
    Don't worry! I'll get an hold of a decent camera soon. For now, this has to cut it!

Didn't took a leg shot yet. They are holding a sh*t ton of water from the stupid amount of high-sodium foods and inflamation from training.

DOMS have been retarded! I can barely move without screaming in pain...

Attached Images

Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Every muscle must be screaming right now, haha. I know when I take a week off I get quite sore, let alone taking 3 years off and getting back into it.

LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Subbed. Good luck with your goals man.
    Last edited by LeighG92; 11-27-2011 at 02:50 AM.

AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cool deal I'll be following!

I just took almost 3 months off of training now... its been a nice and needed break as I had been at it hard for 3 years (opposite of your situation lol) but Im also lookin forward to kicking it into overdrive

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in and subbed...rated your 5 star thread too.
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ooooootis, what's happening bro. Don't be being all quiet.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Hey bros, sorry for the lack of updates but i won't be having stable internet connection again until this next Monday (5th Dec.).
    Anyway i just took a new Pic that i'll post on that day, still having an hard time displaying my physique to the fullest while taking pics by myself holding the cellphone, etc.
    I expect that you guys can better see the improvements once i suck up and ask another person to photograph me instead of being me doing it all by myself.

Weight is already in 190lbs (no E-stats either, i can step on a scale and record it on video), bodyfat is probably the same if not a tad higher. I don't know if it's water or fat really because the only thing that got a bit blurry was my abs but i tend to wake up with them still ripped and veiny, they only tend to get blurry some meals in.

One thing i'm having an hard time is that my face is getting puffy, by the second or third meal i'm already holding alot of water on my face and i really don't like that.

CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSmasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for 3 months of no lifting you dont look too bad, id expect someone to be more skinny fat, in and subbed

Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dude, you were ripped as **** since the start.

optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) optimuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ur at Defcon 1 bro, I'm expecting big things.
    ~~~Welcome to the troll market~~~