Closed Thread
Page 1 of 322 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz

Fantasy Football Think Tank III

This is a replacement thread for the Fantasy Football Think Tank for you guys who have questions between now and when the Fantasy sports section comes back on line tomorrow... At which time this thread will be transferred to it's new home.

From this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post783450193
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Boy it's real on the fence strategically... This could either help you and get you that push you need to at least make the final 4/bowl... OR it will bend you over like the basement scene in Pulp Fiction.

Do you think the Welker guy could toss a sweetener in... like maybe his back up QB or a #5 RB?

What do your Current WR's look like... And what's available in the Free Agent Pool?
    My WR's:

AJ Green
    Jordy Nelson
    Holmes
    Antonio Brown
    Crabtree

Everyone but Green has fuked me on a weekly basis. If I bench em-they score. If I play em-they score 5 if I'm lucky. My RB's: Rice, Sprolls, Tolbert. His RB's: MJD, Ryan Mathews, Hillis. He also has Roddy White and Plax
    Last edited by BeReal23; 11-18-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Something we should look at, for people in Keeper Leagues is grabbing those last second Free Agents, like Ed Dickson and Matt Flynn that can be folded over into next year for cheap keepers.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000) ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000) ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000) ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000) ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000) ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000) ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000) ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000) ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000) ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000) ShadyKayBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^
    Joe Mcknight from the Jets.

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I should still start ravens d ??

Ray lewis out

I could grab NE d
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

brb getting more food TeamDestruction's Avatar
    TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BeReal23 View Post
    That's another thing...I think there's a decent chance Rodgers doesn't even play week 16 so I might as well get something out of him. What do you think?

edit: Welker plays Denver and Miami the last 2 weeks of the season
    Correction Welker plays Miami and Buffalo the last 2 weeks of the season.

I would say it is tough to trade Rodgers, but since it is looking more and more likely he will sit out the last couple weeks.

Could you get more for Rodgers than just Welker?

Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    I should still start ravens d ??

Ray lewis out

I could grab NE d
    Even though they had one good game recently... I would rather give my grandfather an erotic back massage for christmas than start the Pats D.
    (No Homo)
    6'4"

PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had Devon Hester benched this entire season, and i'm thinking it might be time to drop him. Wise move to pick up: Peyton Hillis? Montario Hardesty? or Jake Ballard (my only tight end is Fred Davis). Any thoughts are welcome.
    get hooge

TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even though they had one good game recently... I would rather give my grandfather an erotic back massage for christmas than start the Pats D.
    (No Homo)
    This, and I'm a Pats fan.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pats D is about as porous as you can get, and im also a huge longtime fan

Originally Posted by PermaBulk42 View Post
    I've had Devon Hester benched this entire season, and i'm thinking it might be time to drop him. Wise move to pick up: Peyton Hillis? Montario Hardesty? or Jake Ballard (my only tight end is Fred Davis). Any thoughts are welcome.
    i picked up ballard...but regarding ur choices...probably hardesty

hillis will be back in a few weeks...but who knows if he'll be effective (especially considering the fact that fantasy playoffs are dam close)

PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post

i picked up ballard...but regarding ur choices...probably hardesty

hillis will be back in a few weeks...but who knows if he'll be effective (especially considering the fact that fantasy playoffs are dam close)
    I went ahead and picked up Ballard for now. Cleveland faces some very tough defenses in the coming weeks..
    get hooge

If you're looking for a TE... I'd go Ed Dickson...

I'd stay the hell away from the Browns as a whole... At this point owning any of their players is akin to have sex with a fat chick and when she tells you that she has herpes you take the condom off to experience maximum friction.
    6'4"

cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000)
    julio, tolbert, stevie, or beans in the flex?

Originally Posted by cudder View Post
    julio, tolbert, stevie, or beans in the flex?
    I don't know that Julio is even playing... What's the status of Stevie? (Should issue?)

Beanie is still playing through that knee for the entire season...

Uh...

So I guess I'm going to say Tolbert, since he appears to be the only guy who isn't carrying his medical insurance card in his front pocket this week!
    6'4"

lol strong analogy. Only other TEs available (Dickson is already rostered) are Fasano, Tamme, Watson, Cook, Heap, and Z.Miller

If you're looking for a TE... I'd go Ed Dickson...

I'd stay the hell away from the Browns as a whole... At this point owning any of their players is akin to have sex with a fat chick and when she tells you that she has herpes you take the condom off to experience maximum friction.
    get hooge

the kid with the fat knob ThaWorldIsYours's Avatar
    ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on pt. 3

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TeamDestruction View Post
    Correction Welker plays Miami and Buffalo the last 2 weeks of the season.

I would say it is tough to trade Rodgers, but since it is looking more and more likely he will sit out the last couple weeks.

Could you get more for Rodgers than just Welker?
    Anyone with Rodgers should be adding Matt Flynn as a precaution. Flynn is really good, he'll still have major weapons around him (even if they sit Jennings and Driver with Rodgers, he'll still have Nelson, Jones, and Cobb...), and he'll be playing for a starting contract next year, so there's no way he'll mail it in.

the kid with the fat knob ThaWorldIsYours's Avatar
    ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Today is my league's trade deadline, and I've got 3 deals in the works. 2 of them are pretty much agreed to. 1 is still iffy.

My current lineup:

QB - Cam
    WR1 - Welker
    WR2 - Steve Smith
    WR3 - Roddy White
    RB1 - Ray Rice
    RB2 - DMC
    TE - Gates
    FLEX - Jones-Drew
    DEF - Green Bay
    K - Seabass

Bench:

Tim Tebow
    Tony Gonzalez
    Jonathan Stewart
    Damian Williams
    Joe McKnight (swooped last night when Greene went down)
    Cinci D

if all 3 trades go through:

QB - Cam
    WR1 - Mike Wallace
    WR2 - Larry Fitz
    WR3 - Steve Smith
    RB1 - Adrian Peterson
    RB2 - Ray Rice
    TE - Gates
    FLEX - Mojo
    DEF - Green Bay
    K - Seabass

Bench:

Irrelevant

10 team auction league, 4th year of league

lol strong analogy. Only other TEs available (Dickson is already rostered) are Fasano, Tamme, Watson, Cook, Heap, and Z.Miller
    The mediocre, yet safe money says Tamme... But my gut says that as long as Matt Moore is around, he's going to look for Fasano in the red zone... So I'm going to say Fasano.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    Anyone with Rodgers should be adding Matt Flynn as a precaution. Flynn is really good, he'll still have major weapons around him (even if they sit Jennings and Driver with Rodgers, he'll still have Nelson, Jones, and Cobb...), and he'll be playing for a starting contract next year, so there's no way he'll mail it in.
    Yeah I agree... If Flynn is still available at the end of this week (After my week 11 bye's are done) I'm going to add him...
    6'4"

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN.

Got a team that had Campbell and Schaub as my QB's. Only QB left that was on the wire was Palco or whatever his name is from KC. I refuse to make a trade from one of the guys vulturing my keepers to give me a middle of the road qb....ill prefer to finish around .500 and have a team to work with next year.

Yeah I agree... If Flynn is still available at the end of this week (After my week 11 bye's are done) I'm going to add him...
    I'm thinking about it, but I'm going to see how well Hasselback does as a fill in for Brees bye week and go from there.

karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on new thread

Man I had a sh!tty draft, somehow tied for 1st with most points scored and least against, if I win this matchup I'll own 1st outright and will proly win the regular season monies.
    Hustle hard.
    Last edited by karas; 11-18-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2nd most points scored. Most points scored against. 4-6 **** this sh!t.

I have to win out to make the playoffs.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone get any news on Mcfadden's condition?

karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MisterDiapers View Post
    Anyone get any news on Mcfadden's condition?
    Darren McFadden (foot) missed Raiders practice again on Friday and has been ruled out for Week 11.
    McFadden didn't get in a single practice rep this week and will be replaced by Michael Bush for at least one more game. Incredibly slow to recover from his now five-week mid-foot sprain, DMC should have a shot to return in Week 12.
    Looking like a week 12 return

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Start David Neslon (listed as probable) vs the Dolphins or Steve Breaston vs the Pats? The Chiefs have Palko at QB but NE's pass d is awful. Non-ppr.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh the agony!!! I started both Mcgahee and Greene. 1.7 points total.

BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I offered Rodgers and Tolbert for Welker and MJD. He's clearly beating me on Welker for Rodgers and his QB's are Staffard and Cassel so I think he'll go for it.

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bradshaw is out