Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does X-Factor really work?

i have been reading up on halodrol liquigels and x-factor. im looking for the product that will yield sufficient mass gains but reviews seem to all be saying that these two products just give u definition. which one of these or what other product is best for mass gains?
    ISSA CFT

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Either one will work, just increase your calories and keep the foods clean.. I've used X-Factor after a show to bulk up while staying lean, and yes even with extra cals I went from a showtime 175 to 190+ wit my abs showing.. I plan to do this again and keep it up after my next show with Halodrol gels..
    Damn, Son!

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes it works.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    works.. and works very well

maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    works for me (check log)

jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Worked nice for me and my diet wasnt even as good as it should of been... god damnit.
    battle net: d0me #1460
    DIABLO

sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So when taking X-factor I shouldn't eat tuna or foods high in omega-3?

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Thanks for the feedback guys.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sdsu28 View Post
    So when taking X-factor I shouldn't eat tuna or foods high in omega-3?
    Tuna is fine while on X-Factor. You want to limit your Omega 3 intake if it is very excessive. Omega 3s are fine, but moderation is the key.

Echo in Eternity

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The fats that make up Arachidonic Acid are pro-inflammatory, omega 3 is anti-inflammatory.. You want the inflammation for X-Fac to work, prostaglandin formation and all..

Bump up the protein, keep the oily fish at a minimum (salmon, mackrel) and watch the strength gains explode..
    Damn, Son!

ATTENTION 2 DETAIL severesoldier's Avatar
    severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That is true^^^. Strength gains on X-Factor have been starting to improve and I'm not even done with the first bottle. One think I can suggest is some sort of acne cream. I have always had a great complexion but this stuff gives me a few zits on my face and chest.

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by signals View Post
    i have been reading up on halodrol liquigels and x-factor. im looking for the product that will yield sufficient mass gains but reviews seem to all be saying that these two products just give u definition. which one of these or what other product is best for mass gains?
    X-factor works.. I wouldn't use halo @ your age. It's designed for 21+

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    Tuna is fine while on X-Factor. You want to limit your Omega 3 intake if it is very excessive. Omega 3s are fine, but moderation is the key.
    Right on E bomb!

I usually say 1 gram of unconcentrated fish oil supplement per day maximum while on XF. I reccomend Carlson Cod Liver Oil as it has a higher DHA:EPA ratio which is a good thing WRT X-factor. Plus vitamins A and D.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Right on E bomb!

I usually say 1 gram of unconcentrated fish oil supplement per day maximum while on XF. I reccomend Carlson Cod Liver Oil as it has a higher DHA:EPA ratio which is a good thing WRT X-factor. Plus vitamins A and D.
    Great advice Aeter.

Echo in Eternity

signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what do u think would work better for gaining mass? x factor or halodrol? i want to buy the right one that will work best.
    ISSA CFT

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what do u think would work better for gaining mass? x factor or halodrol? i want to buy the right one that will work best.
    You're only 18 so go with X-Factor.

Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    x factor or halodrol?
    X-Factor then. HLGs contain DHEA.

Not for persons under age 21 under any circumstances
    See the product label: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/halo.html

Regards,
    Aquilius

Originally Posted by Aquilius View Post
    X-Factor then. HLGs contain DHEA.

See the product label: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/halo.html

Regards,
    Aquilius
    yea, its the same with alcohol but we all know how well that law works ( i dont drink much myself though)! anyway, i think i'll try the x-factor. i read about DHEA and it is not a good idea for me to take it.
    ISSA CFT

maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxiderm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    @ 150lbs, i say take the plunge and buy some FOOD!

Thumbs up

yea, its the same with alcohol but we all know how well that law works ( i dont drink much myself though)! anyway, i think i'll try the x-factor. i read about DHEA and it is not a good idea for me to take it.
    Best of luck to you signals. Make sure you really have your diet and training dialed into get the most out of X-Factor.

Echo in Eternity

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im not saying anything from experience but out of the 100s of logs ive seen and the dozens ive followed, yes it works quite well.
    God bless/science be with our military

sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    works.. and works very well
    If Mr. Aries says it works then im a believer.

ok, i ordered some x-factor. thanks for all the advice and i'll keep everyone posted on my results.
    ISSA CFT

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok, i ordered some x-factor. thanks for all the advice and i'll keep everyone posted on my results.

Any ideas on your diet yet? Feel like posting it up so we can have a look at it? As much as everyone in this thread likes X-factor, I'm sure they'd all agree that without a proper diet, you are going to be disappointed. Maybe you can put it up here and we can offer up some suggestions/advice.

Anyway, good luck with your cycle, let me know if you have any questions.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike-v-tap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are there alot of omega 3's in natty peanut butter?
    trax

Currently:
    207bs

bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bp09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this a safe supplement for everyone, and how exactly does it work? I know what arachidonic acid is, but I don't understand how it affects muscle and strength gains.

Originally Posted by mike-v-tap View Post
    are there alot of omega 3's in natty peanut butter?
    No, natty peanut butter contains more Omega 6 EFAs than Omega 3.

Echo in Eternity

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Not able to use X so I don't know anything but what I've read. I seen 50/50 works, doesn't work. Only way to find out if something works is using it.

Originally Posted by bp09 View Post
    Is this a safe supplement for everyone, and how exactly does it work? I know what arachidonic acid is, but I don't understand how it affects muscle and strength gains.
    X-Factor is safe for the "healthy" individual. When I say healthy I mean if you don't have any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries. X-Factor works by increasing protein synthesis rates, androgen receptor levels, and vasodilation to name a few things.

Echo in Eternity

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    X-Factor is safe for the "healthy" individual. When I say healthy I mean if you don't have any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries. X-Factor works by increasing protein synthesis rates, androgen receptor levels, and vasodilation to name a few things.
    He's learning.

How Does X-Factor Work?

Arachidonic acid (AA) release controls much of the local shift in physiology that will facilitate growth. Among other things it sensitizes the local tissues to hormones and growth factors, directing growth to them, and not to areas of the body that don't need it. Much of its anabolic effect is mediated by eicosanoids (PGE2/PGF2alpha), however, other products of AA have been implicated in these functions as well. The actions of AA in regards to local muscle repair are very diverse, and include:

- Increasing the density of androgen receptors/local T sensitivity (PG's)

- Upregulating local insulin sensitivity (PGE2)

- Upregulating local Nitric Oxide (NO) production, which aids satellite cell activation via increasing levels of Hepatocyte growth factor (PGE2)

- Upregulating local IGF-1 receptor expression (PGF2a)

- Upregulating expression or sensitivity to other growth factors like TNF, FGF, IL's, (various)