Endorfina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advanced Techniques - Basic Exercises

Hey Guys, I'm opening this thread simply to share information and raise knowledge.
    Would only make a topic about the squat, but I decided to cover the basic exercises in general.
    The thing is, since I started training I've been performing the basics (bench press, deadlifts, squats, barbell rows ...) in a relatively good form. Training seriously for 4 years.
    When I started running on a squat little more weight (about 210 kg to 3 repetitions) I have felt a difficulty and discomfort to do it, and I feel it is lack of knowledge of "tricks" of those who train with this load. I always try to run it the best way, keeping my back straight, making the "shelf" with the trapezius, keeping feet apart a little more than shoulder width apart, slightly directed out ... But its ****ing hard ... I believe that im reaching the limits. So I thought I need ideas and techniques for powerlifters or those that had more or less the same kind of problem.

This thread interests to anyone that train heavy and execute full depth squats, and try better in any exercise.

What I ask for you is that we share this information.

Squat:
    I have this instructional video, very good by the way, but I feel that something is missing, especially on positioning:
    Google for Mark Rippetoe: Intro to the Squat (i dont have permission to post links)

Bent over:
    What I noticed over time that is easy to bend the trunk varies greatly from person to person, the size of the femur and strength in the lower back, so for these people notice it is easier to increase the distance between the feet, using more the adductors and glutes to stabilize the movement, does not draw the effectiveness of exercise and is very helpful for people who think this exercise is hard to execute.

Bench press:
    If anyone has a video or want to explain the scheme to bridge the gap completely or bend the legs ... would be interesting.

Deadlift:
    This video is perfect, has the perfect demonstration of execution:
    Google for Mark Rippetoe - Deadlift Set-up

T-Bar Rows:
    It is the same tip for barbell rows

Skull Crushes (Triceps):
    For anyone who performs the movement without taking the tension of muscles (without the lock at the end of the concentric phase), I noticed that makes more effective and less harmful perform the move a little more open arms (away a little more elbows), the focus changes a bit but still working hard muscles.

The triceps rope is not a basic, but it's tip, when doing heavy triceps rope is better that you keep your legs together, and only when working light thump his chest and move your legs a little more.

Thanks guys,
    I think u understand the purpose of the topic.
    I'm waiting for the ideas and tips for the squat, lack a lot of stuff like here in Brazil!