Dangerous94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ramen noodle question..

Okay, I've been eating a lot of ramen noodle as my post workout meal. I will explain my cooking method shortly.
    I'm just wondering if this meal that I'm eating is a good source of bulking and preworkout meal?

Okay, here is the cooking method I use for my noodles:

I uses a mama instant noodles (pork/shrimp flavors). The ingredient for the noodle in the back says wheat, so I considered it okay to eat.
    I boil the noodles without the seasoning since it has a lot of sodium.
    I take about ten shrimps and peel it and slice it in half.
    Then, I take a skillet and cook the shrimp in it with pam oil.

So the finishing product will have noodles with shrimps with sririchai sauce and hoisan sauce on it.

moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dangerous94 View Post
    I'm just wondering if this meal that I'm eating is a good source of bulking and preworkout meal?
    Well, do you enjoy the taste of it?
    Read the stickies brah.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    I believe the seasoning packet has MSG and trans fat, but if you dont use it, I see no problem
    Toss in some veggies and it sounds like a winner
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    I believe the seasoning packet has MSG and trans fat, but if you dont use it, I see no problem
    srs? I never knew the seasoning had tans fats in them.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by moneyrich View Post
    srs? I never knew the seasoning had tans fats in them.
    http://www.transfatfree.com/pages/ar..._fat_foods.htm
    http://www.fitsugar.com/Top-Ten-Wors...t-Foods-171126
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by moneyrich View Post
    Well, do you enjoy the taste of it?
    Read the stickies brah.
    Just because something fits your macros and cals doesn't mean it is good for your body

I am getting so tired of the retards being brainwashed by the IIFYM craze.

So I've been drinking used motor oil to get some extra calories in before bed. Is it a good bulking meal?

AS LONG AS IT FITS UR MACROS DOOD LOL READ DA STICKYS

wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JMAG90 View Post
    Just because something fits your macros and cals doesn't mean it is good for your body

So I've been drinking used motor oil to get some extra calories in before bed. Is it a good bulking meal?

good job comparing motor oil to noodle. Not ALL processed foods are bad for you

mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love Ramen.....College life.

Dangerous94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Toss in some veggies and it sounds like a winner
    Thanks for the answer!
    I read some stickies but most of them don't answer the questions without the seasoning.
    I read somewhere that ramen noodles are a form of pasta? Is that true?

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been known to indulge in some serious Ramen, had this recently at a good Ramen place by me

Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MSG is also found in tomatoes, steak, and parmesan cheese.

The list of foods you have to be afraid of is growing.

Or you could just eat MSG because to this date there has never been a study that shows evidence that MSG causes "Chinese Restaurant Syndrome."
    ---
    This Machine Kills Fascists.
    ---
    BULKING LOG : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137967093&pagenumber=
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---
    "He runs, an activity that we defeated eons ago when humans discovered we are slower than every other animal on earth and can ride horses" - joelash302

Originally Posted by JMAG90 View Post

Sounds like you don't understand the concept of moderation.
    Plz go.