dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Can anyone explain why I feel pain in my stomach when I do leg curls?

no broscience please

MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had a similar issue where Romanian deadlifts caused ab pain. I ignored the pain and ended up with a sports hernia. I've always hated working abs so I neglected working them. I've come to a bioscience conclusion that my abs were the weak link in some lifts. Hernia is now gone(2 months later), i work abs, and the pain is gone. Hope my personal bioscience helps.

Edit: didn't see the "no bioscience" part of post. Oh well. Personal experience isn't necessarily bioscience, right?
    Alcoholism is a disease of the whole person. Sober since May 2011.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    When you say "stomach," if you're actually referring to your abdominal muscles, you may have a slight tear or weak area.

But I'm no doc. If the problem persists, I'd suggest you see one.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obteeyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have a similar problem..im serious too. whenever i do leg curls, I feel pressure in my stomach

then suddenly I ejaculate within 1 minute between set 2-4.

i had to stop doing them because i kept ejaculating.

im not trying to be funny! it makes no sense!!!

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    When you say "stomach," if you're actually referring to your abdominal muscles, you may have a slight tear or weak area.

But I'm no doc. If the problem persists, I'd suggest you see one.
    yes by stomach i mean lower abs
    but the pain isnt an everytime thing
    3 weeks ago i would do them fine
    then yesterday i did them and had to stop after 5 reps cause there was a sharp pain

I do work abs but only a few sets
    I think it could be a slight tear
    Do you know where i can find anymore information on that

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dankydank View Post
    yes by stomach i mean lower abs
    but the pain isnt an everytime thing
    3 weeks ago i would do them fine
    then yesterday i did them and had to stop after 5 reps cause there was a sharp pain

I do work abs but only a few sets
    I think it could be a slight tear
    Do you know where i can find anymore information on that
    You can try Googling "hernia," but seriously, self-diagnosis is a dead end street.

You really need to see a doc.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    You can try Googling "hernia," but seriously, self-diagnosis is a dead end street.

You really need to see a doc.
    Strong this. Sounds like my sports hernia. The pain would have went away sooner, but I ignored the doctor's orders to take it easy and continued my normal workouts. When my gains stalled I took a week off to deload and all pain was gone. However, if you don't have insurance just know the doctor didn't do **** but tell me I had a sports hernia, take it easy, and gave prescription for pain tht i didn't even need.
    Alcoholism is a disease of the whole person. Sober since May 2011.

Originally Posted by MtMostWanted View Post
    Strong this. Sounds like my sports hernia. The pain would have went away sooner, but I ignored the doctor's orders to take it easy and continued my normal workouts. When my gains stalled I took a week off to deload and all pain was gone. However, if you don't have insurance just know the doctor didn't do **** but tell me I had a sports hernia, take it easy, and gave prescription for pain tht i didn't even need.
    So i haven't done a extensive search but everything I've found so far sounds like this is serious when mine doesn't feel like it is especially after reading things like this

"There are no treatments that have been shown to be effective for sports hernia other than surgery. That said, the initial treatment of a sports hernia is always conservative in hopes that the symptoms will resolve. Resting from activity, anti-inflammatory medications, ice treatments, and physical therapy can all be tried in an effort to alleviate the patient's symptoms.

If these measures do not relieve the symptoms of a sports hernia, surgery may be recommended to repair the weakened area of the abdominal wall. In number of studies have shown between 65% and 90% of athletes are able to return to their activity after surgery for a sports hernia. Rehabilitation from surgery for a sports hernia usually takes about eight weeks."

What i have isn't chronic pain or something thats effecting me in any way but leg curls
    If this was a weak abdominal wall wouldn't I feel the pain when I do lower ab excercises (which I don't)

Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Same issue here when doing some exercises. Spoke to my doctor and he said it could be a weakness in my abdominals which could lead to a hernia. He actually recommended I use a weightlifting belt or anything to keep pressure on my abdominal muscles. I still get it occasionally but nowhere near as much as before.
    Go big or go home!

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Could it be possible tightness in the hip flexors? Might simply need a good stretch n some manipulation. Maybe ur pelvis is out of alignment and sometimes it's painful while it's not others. Also doing prone holds / plank will help.

Let us know how u go op
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If it only hurts when you do leg curls, don't do leg curls. IMO there are better hamstring excercises anyway.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    If it only hurts when you do leg curls, don't do leg curls. IMO there are better hamstring excercises anyway.
    This is probably the best and most logical advice so far but I'd also like to know why it just affects me on 1 specific excercise only
    maybe this could reappear later if I don't find out what the source was

Originally Posted by dankydank View Post
    This is probably the best and most logical advice so far ..
    The most logical advice you've received is to see a doctor. If you have a structural problem, it's not going to fix itself.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe you swallowed a toothpick and when you crunch up it pokes your innards.

steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're contracting your abs while doing them maybe?