Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 2271
    meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have seen quite a few western diamondbacks during hunting or camping trips. When I was young I would just blast them with a boulder and finish the job with a stick, but now, hell! I dont even get near them. Quite a few miles away from the campsite let alone any kind of treatment fark that noise, its not even worth it.

3twelves is just really nice. (+1000) 3twelves is just really nice. (+1000) 3twelves is just really nice. (+1000) 3twelves is just really nice. (+1000) 3twelves is just really nice. (+1000) 3twelves is just really nice. (+1000) 3twelves is just really nice. (+1000) 3twelves is just really nice. (+1000) 3twelves is just really nice. (+1000) 3twelves is just really nice. (+1000) 3twelves is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Most of my riding was on dirt roads so I was pretty good about not hitting things, though I came really close to hitting a Cow once. The creekbed was after a large rain, usually was only a few inches deep but turned out about 2' deep. I hit it roughly 30mph as I always slowed down to cross, front tires caught too much water and spun me and the quad landed on top of me pinning me underneath it. I was probably around 14 years old at the time, could barely reach air by extending my lips up with major pucker like a kid on his first date. After a few minutes I realized I was all alone miles from camp and I would be there all day until nightfall and there was no way I could stretch my head out that long. Had one arm and one leg pinned underneath and I was on my back in the mud so everything was slippery, couldn't get out just by pushing so finally took a deep breath and went under water, shook violently to get my right wrist turned to where I could get a little leverage. I tried to come back up for a breath but with the wrist in that position I couldn't reach so one last lift and kick and I finally slid out a little bit. I think my jeans were caught on a peg or something. I ended up with some burns on my arm, torn jeans and torn shirt and a fractured rib.

That's why it is always a good idea to wheelie over the water and lean back to keep the front end lite. Did a river crossing once on a borrowed quad and he had to much air in the tires so the quad wanted to float away, the current flipped it over had to jump off and drag it to the other side. The motor filled up with water, had to take the air filter and spark plug out to get the water out.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scribbledsmooth View Post
    That sounds like so much fun! 6000 acres? I can just imagine the trouble one could get into... (much like the creek bed!)
    Yeah, it was a hunting lease but my dad was the organizer/manager and there was never anyone down there during the summer time so he'd go down to do chores and I'd have all weekend to ride. I did avoid anyone's hunting areas out of respect though, stuck to main roads and areas where nobody was setup.

Originally Posted by meatjesus View Post
    I have seen quite a few western diamondbacks during hunting or camping trips. When I was young I would just blast them with a boulder and finish the job with a stick, but now, hell! I dont even get near them. Quite a few miles away from the campsite let alone any kind of treatment fark that noise, its not even worth it.
    I like a flat nose shovel, easy breasy and no noise. Pin the head down with the shovel then give it a whack with the machete.

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most of my riding was on dirt roads so I was pretty good about not hitting things, though I came really close to hitting a Cow once. The creekbed was after a large rain, usually was only a few inches deep but turned out about 2' deep. I hit it roughly 30mph as I always slowed down to cross, front tires caught too much water and spun me and the quad landed on top of me pinning me underneath it. I was probably around 14 years old at the time, could barely reach air by extending my lips up with major pucker like a kid on his first date. After a few minutes I realized I was all alone miles from camp and I would be there all day until nightfall and there was no way I could stretch my head out that long. Had one arm and one leg pinned underneath and I was on my back in the mud so everything was slippery, couldn't get out just by pushing so finally took a deep breath and went under water, shook violently to get my right wrist turned to where I could get a little leverage. I tried to come back up for a breath but with the wrist in that position I couldn't reach so one last lift and kick and I finally slid out a little bit. I think my jeans were caught on a peg or something. I ended up with some burns on my arm, torn jeans and torn shirt and a fractured rib.
    Would have furcking sucked to drown in 2' of water. I've never ridden anything motorized, just some mountain biking. Almost always went alone, usually to a nearby park, but sometimes up into the mountains. Was on an unfamiliar trail that was damn easy, so I was going fast. Trail has an unexpected hairpin turn with a hidden boulder on the outside, I ended up smacking right into the boulder and taking the brunt of the impact with my leg, bike didn't even have a scratch. Thought I had a compound fracture for a second, there was something bony looking sticking out of a small gash on my right knee just below the kneecap. I had knocked off a calcium deposit/bone spur type thing (had Osgood-Schlatter Disease). Still hurt like a bitch, put the calcium deposit thing in my pocket (lol) and had to limp myself and the bike up the trail about 8 miles back to the car.

Ironically, that knee was trouble free after I healed up, while my left knee still has a calcium deposit that irritates my tendon sometimes. Might have to go get myself into another accident.
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

Registered User scribbledsmooth's Avatar
    scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) scribbledsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FitStick View Post
    Would have furcking sucked to drown in 2' of water.
    I was thinking exactly the same thing!

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty sure it would suck to drown no matter how deep. LOL

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suppose so.

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True, but knowing you were just a couple inches from air would be so frustrating.

Speaking of drowning underwater, got a SCUBA tank and a ton of different .22 pellets to test out. Not planning on using the tank for diving, just filling up my airgun.

They are for this gun:
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

Went to Academy for a fish lip grabber (boga grip?) and a set of pliers that has attachment points on them for a lanyard. Found a case with cheapy fillet knife, scale, and some other crap included for a few bucks more than the pliers alone so grabbed that. My son has been Bass fishing with his friend and says his friend comes up with some wild "guestimates" on their fish weights, somehow his buddy's always seem heavier LOL this "freebie" digital scale I grabbed will be passed along to fix that problem. The grips were in a package with forceps for the same price as the grips themselves, so grabbed the combo.

Spotted a flashlight/lantern thingy, which is going to have a unique application. I need a 360 degree white light for kayaking at night (legal) and this flashlight happens to have both ends threaded. The top is threaded of course to make it a lantern, but the bottom is threaded just as a placeholder for the Red lens. I'm thinking those threads will likely fit a PVC adapter and I can make a nice 4' light pole with this flashlight for my kayak very cheaply that runs on batteries and of course I have a pretty damn good flashlight if I need it as well. I was surprised how bright this durn thing is, incredibly bright for 3x AAA batteries. I'm sure the tradeoff will be that it doesn't last very long which would suck if I'm a long ways from shore so I'll need a backup or at least some batteries to be safe. Oh yeah, it's got a magnet base too so could be useful working under the hood of the truck or at one of the camp sites that happens to have a metal pavilion leg. The down side to this thing is that there's honestly no possible way these little plastic globes are going to survive the way I handle my equipment and I doubt that replacements are sold anywhere.

Attached Images

joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Picked it up at my local Walmart. Along with some more ammo.

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ** MISC Firearms Crew **

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just the 6. Wanted the g10 handles and couldn't resist the price. Gonna sell my current one.

Oh lets see, got another pair of these:

the butler creek flip caps for my 22. Another year membership at my range.

And this big ass mountain thing so santa can put it on under the tree
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ruger SR556E....Got a pretty good deal on it. I have some Troy folding front and rear sights coming for it. Haven't decided if I want a magnified or eotech sight yet.
    Attached Images
    OEF IX, X, XI, XII vet
    Dog Crew
    Former 11B Crew
    MFC
    GlockMasterRace
    6.8ARGoat

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

too comfy/10
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

smells like Hoppe's #9 cavymeister's Avatar
    cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -AW
    Somebody kill the f'ing whales.
    You can have the sunshine, I will take the moonshine

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Manimal3 View Post
    Ruger SR556E....Got a pretty good deal on it. I have some Troy folding front and rear sights coming for it. Haven't decided if I want a magnified or eotech sight yet.
    Whoops.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just purchased today, will pick up this Thursday
    Springfield XDs .45 bitone.

Last edited by Damien1990; 12-14-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    ** MISC Firearms Crew **

goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice how much?

Originally Posted by goodluck12 View Post
    nice how much?
    $600 but I've been waiting for one for a while.
    ** MISC Firearms Crew **

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got my concealed carry class out of the way last night. I count that as an outdoor rec purchase......
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

$91 used

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Traded in one of my Walther PPS Saturday for a new Beretta PX4 Storm .40 compact, its a type F

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joecam18 View Post

$91 used
    You paid 91 clams for something that does nothing?

How, exactly, did they use it? Being that it does nothing.....I am oh so curious as to what, exactly, it was used for...how much did it cost when it was new? You know - before it actually did nothing. If you had bought it new - would you have to pay extra for something that did nothing because it had never actually been called upon to do nothing?

Just damn.
    Last edited by Geno; 12-18-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Traded in one of my Walther PPS Saturday for a new Beretta PX4 Storm .40 compact, its a type F

Digging the manual safety even if it's the wrong direction. Also digging exposed hammer on such a tiny piece.

Was in Smoky Mountains - had too much "coffee", needed to relieve pressure. Trying to find hotel room in Gatlinburg. Went behind a rock to do so - fell head first into the river in the snow. Stuck between two giant rocks head first only inches under water. Came back some minutes later to receive crap from bamagirl for being wet on top and crotch only.

Hey - bryantthebear - stop calling my house. The girl you have been talking to is not bamagirl - she is the brother in law's (81st ab, 101st ab, ranger tab, ranger battalion, lrrp - long range recon patrol) latest girlfriend. No hate - just saying.

He already decided to have a go at me once - ten years my junior, outweighs me by 40 pounds, and four years since I lifted a damn weight or taught a defense class. I cut all my hippy hair off after that and keep it buzzed close just to hurt his feelings now.
    Last edited by Geno; 12-18-2012 at 07:25 PM.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    [img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/Collection%20Pictures/CollectionPics2086.jpg[img]
    The Flash; making DC's lineup somehow even lamer.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    20121218_222610.jpg

Xds and stag 3g =)
    MFC

in b4 ATF

I rep back, jz sayin...

goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000) goodluck12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    3G

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    The Flash; making DC's lineup somehow even lamer.
    whoa, whoa, whoa. whoa. i repeat. whoa.
    Hes got some lame villains but hes been at the heart of some epic story arcs. Hes also and most importantly, not a superman clone. I'll concede wally west was the dongs but BA, the flash of my youth, is a gentleman and a scholar. Also, as drawn by michael turner he represents the idealized male form.