AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post The Importance of Amino Acids.

Hey everybody whats up,I'm here just sharing some pretty helpful stuff i found for aminos acids to try to help you guys out ! I am postinf this for a couple reasons in the teens section.
    1 Not alot of teens know much about A.A's (not AAS haha)
    2 Im a teen and i would of liked to learn about this before,even tho i already kind of did
    3 I love trying to help everybody the best i can so you can become something you wanted to like i am becoming.

PS if anybody is wondering about my Rep, Some dbag with high rep took a masive dump on mine for a bad taste review,but no bitching !

This will be going over everything from A-Z from building blocks and why thier used,to how many are chemically produced in your body,to when how, how, to take !

**Copied from a article,sources will be produced**

Why do the majority of people who go to the gym to build muscle know so little of amino acids and protein, and their importance in achieving our goal of muscle building? Amino acids; everyone has heard of them, protein powders list them. So what is the importance of them? Do we really need them?

Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and also muscle tissue. And they also play a major part in physiological processes relating to our energy, recovery, mood, brain function, muscle and strength gains, and also in our quest for fat loss.

There are 23 amino acids and 9 of these are classed as essential or indispensable amino acids (IAA) that must be obtained from our nutritional intake. The others are termed dispensable amino acids (DAA) or non-essential due to the body being able to synthesise them from other amino acids.

When we eat a meal we don't pay much attention to the content and balance of amino acids but the content of the meal determines the body and health building value of the protein food or supplement. In addition the importance of the amino acids content of our meal is important to support maximum growth we also have to take another factor into account which is to what extent these amino acids are actually delivered to the tissues when they are needed which takes us to the issues of digestion, absorption and also the bioavailability.

What is Bioavailability?

Eating our protein foods such as lean meats and non-fat dairy products, or having our protein drinks are the most common ways that we get our amino acids, we also can obtain amino acids from vegetables, and legumes also have levels of most amino acids. We can also use protein drinks and amino acid supplements as a convenient means to supplement our dietary needs.

The reason we use these supplements is the bioavailability of the amino acids. Bioavailability is a measure of the efficiency of delivery and how much of what is ingested is used for its intended use by the body. There are factors which determine the amino acid bioavailability. One is how much fat is contained in the protein source and the length of time it takes for the amino acids to be available for use by the body.

Cooking also can affect the amino acids; some are more or less sensitive to heat and cooking may cause decomposition of some amino acids. The physical nature of the particular food is also a factor, whether it is solid, liquid, powder, or even tablet, and to what extent it is chemically pre-digested as some amino acid supplements are, fillers and binders also can have an affect on the digestion of the amino acid. The condition of our digestive system can also have an affect on amino acid digestion, genetics, age, health, specific diseases and illnesses all have an affect on our digestion.

Amino acids and Bodybuilding.

Exercise, hormones and nutrients will all cause muscle growth. As will supplementation of free form amino acids high in the branch chain amino acids (BCAA's) Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. The best time for us to get our amino acids is immediately after our training when the muscle is especially receptive to nutrients and also blood flow to the exercised muscles which still remains high. The solution to optimising our recovery and growth after training is a s meal composed of protein with both simple and some complex carbohydrates. This is the time when ideally we require a fast digesting protein such as whey protein.

Amino Acid Supplementation.

The popularity of amino acid supplements has increased dramatically. Packaged workout and recovery drinks that contain hydrolysed (pre-digested) proteins and often some free-form amino acids can be found in most gyms. Also tubs of powdered or capsulated amino acids are being used by an increasing number of weight trainers. The good thing about these supplements is that they don't require digestion like food does. The term free-form means that they are free of chemical bonds to other molecules and as such move quickly through the stomach, into the small intestines where they are very rapidly absorbed into the blood stream. When absorbed, amino acids are processed by the liver. The liver can only process so many at one time, so by taking a dose of 3-4g of amino acids these will be rapidly absorbed and would exceed the liver's capacity which would result in the amino acids being directed to the tissues that would require them such as muscle that is recovering from your training.

Amino acids and Energy.

A lot of misconceptions exist about the muscle contraction and the use of energy substrates during heavy high intensity weight training. When performing your training using repetitive power workouts a substantial portion of your energy comes from non-carbohydrate sources. When your muscles contract they use stores of adenosine triphosphate (ATP, a substance vital to the energy processes of all our living cells) for the first few seconds. The compound used to immediately replenish these stores is creatine phosphate (CP). This is how the supplement creatine, became so popular to bodybuilders and strength trained athletes. Creatine is made from three amino acids: arginine, methionine and glycine. To keep our CP and ATP levels high, these amino acids must be kept elevated in our blood stream. The amino acids in creatine supplements can be supplied by foods in our diet but the process of elevating these amino acids takes a great deal of time in digestion, and also would be accompanied by fats and carbohydrates which may or may not be desired. So the use of free form amino acids, either alone or in combination with creatine supplements can provide direct source of energy for power and strength.

Amino acids & Fat loss.

In fat loss two major processes must occur (1) the mobilisation and circulation of stored fats in the body must be increased; and (2) Fats must be transported and converted to energy at the mitochondria (the powerhouse site of cells). Several nutrients can assist in the conversion of fat to energy including the amino acid methionine, which in sufficient amounts can help improve the transport and metabolism of fat. When attempting to keep our total calories down during dieting, amino acid supplements including BCAA's and glutamine can also help to keep our food volume down but still provide support directly to the muscles, liver and our immune systems which are critical to optimising our body composition.

Amino acids & Muscle catabolism.

Our body has the ability to breakdown our muscle tissue for use as an energy source during heavy exercise. This is part of a bodily process called gluconeogenesis which means producing or generating glucose from non-carbohydrate sources. The part of this reaction that is important to us as bodybuilders is known as the glucose – alanine cycle, in which the BCAA's are stripped from the muscle tissue and parts of them being converted to the amino acid alanine, which is then transported to the liver and converted into glucose. If we consume supplemental BCAA's the body does not have to breakdown our muscle tissue to gain extra energy. Studies have concluded that the use of BCAA's (up to 4g) during and after training can result in a significant reduction of muscle breakdown during training. Catabolism of muscle can cause shrinkage of our muscles and muscle soreness and may also lead us to injury.

Amino acids and the anabolic effect.

Resistance training generally stimulates both protein synthesis and protein degradation in exercised muscle fibres. Muscle hypertrophy (growth) occurs when an increase in protein synthesis results in the body's normal state of protein synthesis and degradation. The normal hormonal environment (e.g, insulin and growth hormone levels) in the period following resistance training stimulates the muscle fibres anabolic processes while blunting muscle protein degradation. Dietary modifications that increase amino acid transport into muscles raise energy availability or increase anabolic hormones should augment the training effects by increasing the rate of muscle anabolism and/or decreasing muscle catabolism. Either effect should create a positive body protein balance for improved muscular growth and strength.

This is the source from the site.
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/art...ino-acids.html

Let me know what you think,hopefully get some postive reps again to get me back up and above

from Russo
    Alex Russo Heart of a Lion

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    bentoverbarbell row-275x5
    milatary press-225x2

Through God Anything is possible.

Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need.

"where the mind is, the body follows"

“If God sends us on strong paths, we are provided strong shoes."

wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no cliffs
    no meaning

Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Icons93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Although this is good info id say the majority of the teen section dont even have a clue what BCAA's are.

Also do you feel that nutrient intake is really important directly after a workout . Alot of guys on here would strongly disagree . Also the fact that you wont catabolic within 24 hours seems that it would be irrelevant on timing .
    Ka0s :In my experience, doing heavy barbell squats, bench presses, deadlifts, military presses, rows, etc. builds no significant muscle mass.
    What you need to really get big is a solid routine which focuses on light weights and cable movements to really force blood into those muscles and get that deep burn & powerful contraction

Registered User GymIsLikeHeroin's Avatar
    GymIsLikeHeroin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymIsLikeHeroin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymIsLikeHeroin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymIsLikeHeroin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lets sum it up.

I aint reading that massive post. I take 12000mg of bcaa in a day just through tablets, this does not include what i get from the food and protien i eat.

The reason - Amino acids cancel lactic acid build up, and stop muscles crashing, it also promotes growth and repair.

Make sure you take glutamine too, keep the joints strong

wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfshyt11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GymIsLikeHeroin View Post
    Lets sum it up.

I aint reading that massive post. I take 12000mg of bcaa in a day just through tablets, this does not include what i get from the food and protien i eat.

The reason - Amino acids cancel lactic acid build up, and stop muscles crashing, it also promotes growth and repair.

Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When i brought home my whey isolate my dad read it and realized all it is is amino acids. Why bother taking additional amino acid supplements? no point.

ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Extuhsee View Post
    When i brought home my whey isolate my dad read it and realized all it is is amino acids. Why bother taking additional amino acid supplements? no point.
    if you cant reach your daily intake

andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500) andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500) andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500) andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500) andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500) andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500) andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500) andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500) andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500) andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500) andrebrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by wtfshyt11 View Post
    Originally Posted by GymIsLikeHeroin
    Lets sum it up.

lmfao'd irl

AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexRusso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lets sum it up.

Well good man you dont have to read it if you already have the knowledge,thier would be no point.

and actually glutamine isnt for joints its a amino acid that aids for muscle recovery,but why do that when you can take cjc before and after a workout.....i mean glutamine! haha naw playing but

Chondroitin Sulfate is mainly used for joints along with the aids of
    Glucosamine Hydrichloride
    Methylsulflfonymethane (MSM) Are all use for joints man

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

haha dude

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

GymIsLikeHeroin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymIsLikeHeroin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymIsLikeHeroin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymIsLikeHeroin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlexRusso View Post
    Well good man you dont have to read it if you already have the knowledge,thier would be no point.

and actually glutamine isnt for joints its a amino acid that aids for muscle recovery,but why do that when you can take cjc before and after a workout.....i mean glutamine! haha naw playing but

Chondroitin Sulfate is mainly used for joints along with the aids of
    Glucosamine Hydrichloride
    Methylsulflfonymethane (MSM) Are all use for joints man

Glucosamine - thats the word i was looking for!

but nice ty

What protien isolate did you buy ? Thier is alot of bogus compaines out thier,if you guys only knew what i knew about some compaines youd be amazed haha

what company/name ?

and it has amino acids actually in it so you can take it pre workout so your body has a secondary source of fuel besides compelx carbs you take in 45mns pre,and so you can take it post workout to have the other 9 essaintal amino acids

does it have just by looking 20 or so ?

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

Glucosamine - thats the word i was looking for!

but nice ty
    haha it starts with a G! lol and thanks i know my **** !

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

haha it starts with a G! lol and thanks i know my **** !

Lol i just read whats on the boxes and what the supplements do, i litereally take aminos, glutamine, and animal stak joint stuff, other then that just eat loads, eat well, train hard and not worry

TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What protien isolate did you buy ? Thier is alot of bogus compaines out thier,if you guys only knew what i knew about some compaines youd be amazed haha

what company/name ?

and it has amino acids actually in it so you can take it pre workout so your body has a secondary source of fuel besides compelx carbs you take in 45mns pre,and so you can take it post workout to have the other 9 essaintal amino acids

Bro what do you think of Body Fortress whey? (commonly known as walmart whey)
    I'm on a budget and using it over other powders because it contains ~3g of creatine per scoop. Plus it has a pretty big list of BCAA's.

Take 2 scoops a day fyi

didnt write it dont blame me haha

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

Lol i just read whats on the boxes and what the supplements do, i litereally take aminos, glutamine, and animal stak joint stuff, other then that just eat loads, eat well, train hard and not worry
    good stuff man keep it up brother !

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tl;dr but using free form amino acids is far from necessary.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Originally Posted by TARBERTD View Post
    Bro what do you think of Body Fortress whey? (commonly known as walmart whey)
    I'm on a budget and using it over other powders because it contains ~3g of creatine per scoop. Plus it has a pretty big list of BCAA's.

Take 2 scoops a day fyi
    ABSOLUTELY NOT that is 100%crap in a bag ! Filled with fillers,it has CHOLESTEROL in it somehow absolutely not, that almost as low as EAS quality

here a Companies you can trust, My word

pride
    abanolci extreme
    hight tech pharm
    species
    vpx
    i cant type so i the word so i have to spell it --- AY-ELL-ARE-EYE
    nds
    biorythem

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    get my rep out of **** ! Be my savior ! haha

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

Thumbs up

Actually when your doing low carb carb/0carb/keto diets when your body is lacking based foods amino acids that you get when on a basic diet when you subtract tho,not just tab forming a.a's will do it,but with free form a.a's will help

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TARBERTD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ABSOLUTELY NOT that is 100%crap in a bag ! Filled with fillers,it has CHOLESTEROL in it somehow absolutely not, that almost as low as EAS quality

here a Companies you can trust, My word

pride
    abanolci extreme
    hight tech pharm
    species
    vpx
    i cant type so i the word so i have to spell it --- AY-ELL-ARE-EYE
    nds
    biorythem
    cholesterol? wow wouldn't have guessed that. I have always figured even if the quality isn't great it shouldnt make that big an effect. I always sorta thought that if your body can get big off of big macs then some slightly lower quality protein shouldn't bother it at all.

Also,
    And tbh i don't recognize any of those brands :0
    Im gonna ask for some quality creatine/protein for christmas so I guess I'm only gonna deal with BF til then....

Also, how much less effective do you really think lower quality supplements are? 10%? 30%? 50%?

Thanks for your input tho, I'll give you some measly reps. I know what it feels like. Im still neg because I went around posting random comments like "lol" and "yeah" into random threads. I really wanted to get to 25 posts to attach pics to my threads. Needless to say a single douche negged me into -4000....

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually when your doing low carb carb/0carb/keto diets when your body is lacking based foods amino acids that you get when on a basic diet when you subtract tho,not just tab forming a.a's will do it,but with free form a.a's will help

And people are taking this guy seriously.

My mind is full of ****.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

what company/name ?

I take Whey iso-burst from GNC(inb4 flaming). Its what my cousin is taking and he got me into lifting so i just mirrored him pretty much. Its quite expensive, 100 bucks for 6lbs but it tastes like heaven. I was thinking of just going to London Drugs (idk if you have that where you live) and picking up an inexpensive whey from them. If you are in the US its just a basic store with prescription drugs and cosmetics,food,electronics etc. BTW i cant buy stuff online sooo theres that.

Yea compaines are real bogus at times haha,those are all very good companies my man

ask for the species nutrtion for the protien and creatine,that is VERY high quality protien,

up to 85% can be rice powder at times man

and ive done the same this is the 3rd time someone destroyed my rep,ill rep you back forsure tho haha

Originally Posted by TARBERTD View Post
    cholesterol? wow wouldn't have guessed that. I have always figured even if the quality isn't great it shouldnt make that big an effect. I always sorta thought that if your body can get big off of big macs then some slightly lower quality protein shouldn't bother it at all.

Also,
    And tbh i don't recognize any of those brands :0
    Im gonna ask for some quality creatine/protein for christmas so I guess I'm only gonna deal with BF til then....

Also, how much less effective do you really think lower quality supplements are? 10%? 30%? 50%?

Thanks for your input tho, I'll give you some measly reps. I know what it feels like. Im still neg because I went around posting random comments like "lol" and "yeah" into random threads. I really wanted to get to 25 posts to attach pics to my threads. Needless to say a single douche negged me into -4000....

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

And people are taking this guy seriously.

My mind is full of ****.
    my bad i typed that wayyyyyyyyyy F**CKED haha i didnt even realize what i said untill i read it

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

Thumbs up

I take Whey iso-burst from GNC(inb4 flaming). Its what my cousin is taking and he got me into lifting so i just mirrored him pretty much. Its quite expensive, 100 bucks for 6lbs but it tastes like heaven. I was thinking of just going to London Drugs (idk if you have that where you live) and picking up an inexpensive whey from them. If you are in the US its just a basic store with prescription drugs and cosmetics,food,electronics etc. BTW i cant buy stuff online sooo theres that.

Dont worry i wont flame ya for posting the truth man,thatll be the biggest dbag thing ever haha. GNC is so expensive becuase ironically they have really good quality products,Im very close aquatinces with the head of 6 stored where i live,if you noticed Vitamine shoppe probally doesnt carry it,they carry more stuff,but worse quality i only go thier if i need a specific mineral or vitamin haha, think of it like this,at GNC the higher the price the higher the quality is,Idk if yours is a corp GNC or a family owned GNC if its corp they will try to push products on you with pressure,if you could buy stuff online i could tell you exactly what to order haha

dead lift-525
    bench-315
    powerclean-225x5
    milatary press-225x2

Dont worry i wont flame ya for posting the truth man,thatll be the biggest dbag thing ever haha. GNC is so expensive becuase ironically they have really good quality products,Im very close aquatinces with the head of 6 stored where i live,if you noticed Vitamine shoppe probally doesnt carry it,they carry more stuff,but worse quality i only go thier if i need a specific mineral or vitamin haha, think of it like this,at GNC the higher the price the higher the quality is,Idk if yours is a corp GNC or a family owned GNC if its corp they will try to push products on you with pressure,if you could buy stuff online i could tell you exactly what to order haha
    I believe its family owned, the guy in there was an old asian guy(the area that its located is full of asians) and i didnt have enough money so he cut the price down like 4 dollars for me. Theres a popeye's i can go to, dont know much about it, if anyone has had good experience with them, plase share! GNC and popeyes are the only places i know relatively close to me, theres probably more i just dont know where to look.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ā¯¤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crewā¯¤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*