juicehead23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Speed Xtreme By LeCheek?

Finally arrived today in the post and was eager to try it.
    Bought the lemon rage flavor and first thoughts on the flavor was ok, like a lemon juice flavor but it was like it was sweetened with aspartame or something is best way to describe it, kind of bland.
    Took and extra gram of Arginine with this and it was unreal pump in the workout, done chest and shoulders split but threw in biceps just to see the pump fully and it was really great!
    Energy and focus wise was pretty good, i have a high tolerance but i got a nice flow of energy and nothing too jittery and had the energy to get in a great workout with no crash!
    It is a proprietary blend but it has a good list of ingredients, DAA, yohimbe extract, 1,3 Dmma, caffeine, creatine and arginine.
    Great price for it also, 20 euro with shipping to Ireland :O, but i did use a code i got off barthelfitness youtube channel, if u wanna get the code subscribe to his channel
    So that's my review, anyone else who has tried it let me know your thoughts on it or the ultra concentrate version