Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by saqademus View Post
    Ex-muslim here. Two questions:

1) Your views on the artists receiving death threats for drawing Mohammed?

2) Also, why you disagreeing with Einstein? Brah.....Einstein

"My position concerning god is that of an agnostic. I am convinced that a vivid consciousness of the primary importance of moral principles for the betterment and ennoblement of life does not need the idea of a law-giver, especially a law-giver who works on the basis of reward and punishment" - Albert Einstein

"I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our being." - Albert Einstein

And finally I'm just gonna leave this here

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion" - Arthur C Clarke (attributed)
    i have already said that in islam a muslim must abide by the laws of the country that they reside in and are a citizen in. this goes for the cartoon stuff as well. if it was in a muslim country then the cartoonist would have to abide by the laws of that country in the same way.

wtf with einstein? u gone full retard? many scientists also disagree with einstein.

xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bold

Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    normal? you don't think that her religious cloth is normal? so you would agree that her Halloween costume that she wears everyday is odd?

i was talking in comparison to the way non-muslims dress. is that too difficult to understand without having to explain it?

I was driving at night the other day and almost hit a women wearing one of those black full body cover up things because I couldn't fuarking see her coming out from behind another car. IMO they're a safety hazard and if you're gonna wear em put some reflective materiel on em.

i agree with you.....but same can be said about chavs walking around with black hoodies at night. almost hit one of them myself

Originally Posted by Swolebraahh View Post
    ....the quran actually goes into detail and talks about anal sex ? and says you can put a finger in her ass ?

where did i mention quran?

Come at me! not (srs) EvolutionSic's Avatar
    EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000)
    op only become muslim to have a faithful wife tbh. can't trust these white chicks.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vpac View Post
    Look at history of all religions, they have all been violent, funny how everyone forgets all the crazy stuff Christians used to do... oh and I already know your reply "we don't do that anymore, we are civilised" .. BS. The west, especially US and its allies have been in many wars and carry out some manipulative sh*t to gain control of other countries. People who committed 9/11 (IMO) were just p*ssed off with US acting like the world police and interfering with their affairs, and I'll say they were also brainwashed to a point. Just like US soldiers are brainwashed by propaganda to go fight ''dem moslemz coz dey h8 our freedumz".

I'll let op answer too but just giving my 2 pennies: thats culture, NOT RELIGION. In my city we had African asylum seekers arrive 2 years ago, I see them on Winter when its fully cold and snowing n chit dressed like this:

Now, a lot of the culture, especially in Muslim countries is very close-knit and all about passing on the culture to your children, so the youth are simply emulating their parents and in a way showing that they are proud of where they came from. Strange how you assume its do with not wanting to integrate. I guess if a bunch of Scots moved to your area and all they wore were kilts you'd feel the same way?
    Why move to another country if you're going to ignore the culture and not be proud of where you are now? Anyone moving to another country should do their utmost to fit in and live within that country's culture. This goes for Brits moving to other countries as well btw. And its not only muslims. We had a Polish family come into the hospital the other day who had lived here for at least 2.5 years (their child was born in our hospital 2.5 years ago) and yet they still needed an interpreter. That's a clear example of someone not making any effort at all. I only mentioned muslims because that is what the thread is about. Don't cling to your homeland if its so bad that you had to emigrate.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by goosygoosy View Post
    Actually the OP has admitted that whilst he is British, he would still like Sharia law implemented. Any form of that in my opinion is an assault on my freedom. It's an alien barbaric culture.
    You should go back and read the whole of the thread. First you should understand what Sharria is, then you should understand how it would be implemented, then after you have taken your head outta your arse, you should try to understand that it is far from an assault on your freedom you ignorant dickhead.
    I believe in karma, it comes in many forms but sometimes that form is by way of Dirk_Diggler, Iceman1800, 400lb Gorilla, wraith1234 and also TheDukeUSMC. My jimmies rustled status /10=0. My inability to randomly neg *******s in a meaningful manner /10=10

Tank crew~

notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Why move to another country if you're going to ignore the culture and not be proud of where you are now? Anyone moving to another country should do their utmost to fit in and live within that country's culture. This goes for Brits moving to other countries as well btw. And its not only muslims. We had a Polish family come into the hospital the other day who had lived here for at least 2.5 years (their child was born in our hospital 2.5 years ago) and yet they still needed an interpreter. That's a clear example of someone not making any effort at all. I only mentioned muslims because that is what the thread is about. Don't cling to your homeland if its so bad that you had to emigrate.
    You ever been to spain or any other country for that matter and seen an ex pat community, chippies, pubs, good Sunday dinners? English beer, yeah we go abroad and integrate nicely... Who gives a fuk if they want to walk about in dresses with funny hats, that is the freedom you can enjoy in the UK if you want, its not about eroding a culture like there is one to erode anyhow?
    I believe in karma, it comes in many forms but sometimes that form is by way of Dirk_Diggler, Iceman1800, 400lb Gorilla, wraith1234 and also TheDukeUSMC. My jimmies rustled status /10=0. My inability to randomly neg *******s in a meaningful manner /10=10

Tank crew~

goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by notsoslimjim View Post
    You should go back and read the whole of the thread. First you should understand what Sharria is, then you should understand how it would be implemented, then after you have taken your head outta your arse, you should try to understand that it is far from an assault on your freedom you ignorant dickhead.
    Haha, you're trying to lecture me when you cannot even spell Sharia correctly? I know exactly what Sharia is, and I know it to be fundamentally incompatible to the lifestyle and culture of our country. Thus yes I would consider it an assault on my freedom.

Combat me through explaining, not by calling me a dickhead btw.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    6'3", 190lbs. Goal: 200lbs
    Myprotein 5% discount code: MP762376

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by notsoslimjim View Post
    You ever been to spain or any other country for that matter and seen an ex pat community, chippies, pubs, good Sunday dinners? English beer, yeah we go abroad and integrate nicely... Who gives a fuk if they want to walk about in dresses with funny hats, that is the freedom you can enjoy in the UK if you want, its not about eroding a culture like there is one to erode anyhow?
    Yep, my dad's lived in Spain for 10 years and sure he knows all the ex-pats and the places that serve English food and etc. But he follows the Spanish lifestyle, he speaks the language, he closes for siesta etc.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I understand the idea that modesty is important in preserving a woman's honor. Such an idea is not unique to just Islam. But OP, what about you? Why don't you cover your face? It is quite possible that you may have good looking features that may turn on some women (or even men) who may ogle at you. Won't your wife feel angry about this and demand you cover up too?
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Haha, you're trying to lecture me when you cannot even spell Sharia correctly? I know exactly what Sharia is, and I know it to be fundamentally incompatible to the lifestyle and culture of our country. Thus yes I would consider it an assault on my freedom.

Combat me through explaining, not by calling me a dickhead btw.
    How can something that is only applicable to Muslims that is Law can be applied above be an assault to your freedom? If anything it is an assault to their freedom not yours. IB4 I spelt it wrong therefore my argument in invalid. You talk about their culture being barbaric, what is ours? Children that can't read, write or look after themselves but can still drink till they puke in a play park, or maybe we should take any town in the UK at the weekend were young people are so drunk they can't stand and start fights because someone looked at them funny... No? What about a culture that believes in their rights above everything else even though they do nothing to earn them, how about arseholes that read papers like the Sun, Daily Mail and actually think that because they read it, it must be true therefore their opinions must hold some weight even though they are stupid? Thats the problem with the UK, we like to judge but the fact is there is we should be looking in the mirror first.

Your a dickhead IMO because you think your freedom is being assaulted by Muslims when in fact its your government who are assaulting it in many different ways, because you follow the sheep line it makes you a dickhead.

Tank crew~

pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

negged
    $$$~~~~~Elite Tipping Crew~~~~$$$

Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.†- Frederick Douglass

Yep, my dad's lived in Spain for 10 years and sure he knows all the ex-pats and the places that serve English food and etc. But he follows the Spanish lifestyle, he speaks the language, he closes for siesta etc.
    But like anything there will be expats who try to fit in and expats who don't, same with Muslims only our media paints them a certain way..... They are right in saying their is inherent racism in this country, the media scapegoats them mercilessly at every opportunity and most of the idiots fall for it.

Tank crew~

Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What are your thoughts on the practice of thighing (mufa’khathat), as practiced by the prophet?

For the unaware, It's the accepted Islamic practice of male masturbation using the thigh cleavage of prepubescent children and babies.
    Last edited by Mode7; 11-18-2011 at 06:07 AM.
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs

Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please explain how having the freedom to dress how you want is an indication of ignoring the culture or not wanting to integrate? That is absolutely absurd. I agree that people should try to assimilate, however I find it rather obscene that you're somehow suggesting it should be compulsory. What next? We should ALL eat fish & chips, watch football, get leathered on Friday night's and watch X-Factor because thats British culture? Language I can see your point, but dress sense, no.

Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually the OP has admitted that whilst he is British, he would still like Sharia law implemented. Any form of that in my opinion is an assault on my freedom. It's an alien barbaric culture.
    How is that an assault on your freedom? How can one person, wanting a different statute of law, hurt you in any possible way? There are people who believe in communism in the UK, I guess they are evil too right?

built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tlc cable has a series "AMERICAN MUSLIM" which just started this passed sunday they show different familes who are middle class americans who are born here.....all very successful nice homes etc.
    some women wear the headgear other no....but all wear jean/skirts etc....it was interesting show....but its no way near the huge amount of muslims who are new in the usa....here in new jersey in the inner city they live like they are still in there old country...sheets over window/knotted drapes///broken windows/ill kept properties/they buy new home and in just 3-4 years they look slum like....

Originally Posted by xshax View Post
    retarded questions will be ignored. and so will be heckling and chit like that.

if you really want to understand muslims then ask. if you are a racist **** or a troll just wanting to start a flame war then gtfo

i will try and answer all questions but might take some time as im busy doing other chit

built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sharia law will never be a issue in the usa....cause we are great lovers of freedom.......even if privately muslims use sharia law among themselves...it will be tossed out...... these next generations born here in the usa....will not go for it.....plus there will be lots of inter-religion marrages for sure......there are many muslims in countries that are converting to christianity..cause of there access more and more infomation on tweeter/internet etc....

Originally Posted by built656 View Post
    tlc cable has a series "AMERICAN MUSLIM" which just started this passed sunday they show different familes who are middle class americans who are born here.....all very successful nice homes etc.
    some women wear the headgear other no....but all wear jean/skirts etc....it was interesting show....but its no way near the huge amount of muslims who are new in the usa....here in new jersey in the inner city they live like they are still in there old country...sheets over window/knotted drapes///broken windows/ill kept properties/they buy new home and in just 3-4 years they look slum like....

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    retarded questions will be ignored. and so will be heckling and chit like that.

if you really want to understand muslims then ask. if you are a racist **** or a troll just wanting to start a flame war then gtfo

i will try and answer all questions but might take some time as im busy doing other chit
    brb being repressed by religion

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    were you into beastiality before u met her?

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

when you are married to someone, after some time looks take 2nd place anyway.

That's what people who marry 7's always say. lol

Was dating hard without knowing what anyone looked like at first? I'm not shallow, but there has to be some physical connection as well or a relationship is destined to fail.
    The only 5k I will ever complete: rep power on bb.com

Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zyrex0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

U mad im an Ex-Muslim?

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies. U mad?

Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Why did you choose to become a muslim? Born into it and convinced by parents?
    2. Why are muslims overrepresented in criminal statistics? Religion of peace much?
    3. How come muslims claim to be a friendly religion when several parts of the sura claims that you must kill all infidels etc.
    4. Are you aware you've broken one of the most important islamic laws just by moving out of the Arabic world?

jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Alchem View Post
    He said she wears a vile not a burqa.
    Vile police checkin in lol. Keep them honest Alchem! I think those are kind of sexy mysterious like.
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆

***Vibram Five Fingers Crew***

⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨

Originally Posted by EvolutionSic View Post
    op only become muslim to have a faithful wife tbh. can't trust these white chicks.
    lol

i became muslim 6 years befor getting married brah

i happen to like different cultures. i like it when i see people of different cultures dressing and eating from their culture etc and displaying their own culture. i would like to see more mixing and embracing of other peoples cultures. srs i get happy when i see stuff like an asian muslim woman with covered body and a non muslim white woman walking side by side down the street with each other just talking and laughing. just seeing the differences between the two and then seeing them getting on makes me smile. sometimes i think i should take a pic of them and display it on a race hate site. they would hate that the racist b@stards!

Originally Posted by Shortfuze View Post
    I understand the idea that modesty is important in preserving a woman's honor. Such an idea is not unique to just Islam. But OP, what about you? Why don't you cover your face? It is quite possible that you may have good looking features that may turn on some women (or even men) who may ogle at you. Won't your wife feel angry about this and demand you cover up too?
    different levels of covering for different genders due to to different tempers of each gender.

Originally Posted by Mode7 View Post
    What are your thoughts on the practice of thighing (mufa’khathat), as practiced by the prophet?

For the unaware, It's the accepted Islamic practice of male masturbation using the thigh cleavage of prepubescent children and babies.
    i have come across this for the first time in my life only a few months ago and had been meaning to look into it. after your post i did a quick google search and read some material on it.

according to islamic sites this thing was perpetuated by khomeini who is a shia. even though the non-muslim world see the shia as muslims, the sunni muslims which make up the vast majority of the muslims in teh world do not see most of the shia people as muslim and definitely do not regard khomeini as an authority in islam.

also this thing was perpetuated as a ruling made by a scholar called Ebrahim Saifuddin. Ebrahim Saifuddin has denyed ever saying such a thing and said it was falsely fabricated under his name.

if you know better than me and have some sources that hold up your argument then please post the links so i can look into it.

Originally Posted by Vpac View Post
    How is that an assault on your freedom? How can one person, wanting a different statute of law, hurt you in any possible way? There are people who believe in communism in the UK, I guess they are evil too right?
    thanks brah

thats me buggered then as i used to be a communist and still hold some left wing opinions in certain things lol