Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can't seem to eat super clean. What kind of results can I expect by eating better?

As I look around at what so many on this site eat, I'm just disgusted. Tuna, egg whites, protein powder galore, cottage cheese, chicken and brown rice....

I'm more than willing to eat better than the food I typically eat that put me in my current fat suit (mostly fast food, deserts, sodas, pasta etc). But I still have to be able to enjoy the food I eat instead of forcing foods I hate down my throat because it's healthy for me. I know it's all about calories in vs calories out but I'm not willing to get technical with the macros and all that. So here's the kinds of foods I was thinking:

Beef stew, baked chicken (with skin for flavor), baked potatoes with little butter and light sour cream, turkey sandwiches with a little mayo, hamburger helper made with lean hamburger meat, lean roast with potatoes, carrots etc, instant red beans and rice with a little fried sausage, lean ground meat burgers, black beans, white rice, turkey casserole, peanut butter, salads with a little ranch dressing, fruits, scrambled eggs bacon and OJ, wheat bread etc.

I'll also add I'm going to be doing intemittent fasting (skip breakast so eat lunch and dinner only), drink two protein shakes per day and start P90X for my work out. And of course I'll be counting my calories.

So what do you think guys? What kind of results can I expect with this program? I dont expect to look like Brad Pitt from Fight Club but I still wanna get as close to that as I can without torturing myself.

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look at my sig. All that changes is the amounts of stuff I eat.

Also, check out the IIFYM sticky in the nutrition forum.

Cliffs--eat at a calorie deficit, eat alot of protein, fill the rest to taste.
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

Tomstr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Although I am new to the forums I have been lifting for about a year and half now. First thing to point out is that intermittant Fasting is that it is a really good method of cutting body fat or gaining mass without as much fat as traditional methods. However there is more too it than simply skipping breakfast, I suggest you look up lean gains, for some mroe information. As far as diet goes, it really is about calories in vs calories out for weight loss or gain, however you need to make sure that consuming enough protein in order to hold on to as much lean mass as possible, eating a reasonable diet like you suggested should be fine if you want to get reasonably lean, if your eating plenty of carbs you could maybe try putting some sprinting intervals or other high intensity cardio sessions into your plan which will be using carbs as fuel, this will help alot.

Hope that helps!

shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeh its all about the calories in vs calories out. Although like you said above chicken with the skin for flavour. That has a lot of calories, if you just removed the skin you would probably be able to spend those calories somewhere else. The worse you eat, the less you can eat basically.

JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wendal View Post
    As I look around at what so many on this site eat, I'm just disgusted. Tuna, egg whites, protein powder galore, cottage cheese, chicken and brown rice....

I'm more than willing to eat better than the food I typically eat that put me in my current fat suit (mostly fast food, deserts, sodas, pasta etc). But I still have to be able to enjoy the food I eat instead of forcing foods I hate down my throat because it's healthy for me. I know it's all about calories in vs calories out but I'm not willing to get technical with the macros and all that. So here's the kinds of foods I was thinking:

Beef stew, baked chicken (with skin for flavor), baked potatoes with little butter and light sour cream, turkey sandwiches with a little mayo, hamburger helper made with lean hamburger meat, lean roast with potatoes, carrots etc, instant red beans and rice with a little fried sausage, lean ground meat burgers, black beans, white rice, turkey casserole, peanut butter, salads with a little ranch dressing, fruits, scrambled eggs bacon and OJ, wheat bread etc.

I'll also add I'm going to be doing intemittent fasting (skip breakast so eat lunch and dinner only), drink two protein shakes per day and start P90X for my work out. And of course I'll be counting my calories.

So what do you think guys? What kind of results can I expect with this program? I dont expect to look like Brad Pitt from Fight Club but I still wanna get as close to that as I can without torturing myself.
    Well to be honest, to have something youve never had, youll have to do something youve never done. Make some effort man! Do you think I enjoy eating Broccoli twice a day!? Its all about sacrifices, hence why we get a cheat meal once a week.

Here a bit of options :

Chicken with the skin : Come on dude.. you dont need the skin for flavour. Lame excuse. Put some Dijon Mustard on there, Hot sauce, Honey, Cajun spices.

Baked potato with sour cream and butter: Have a sweet potato with greek yougurt instead. tastes like sour cream to me.

Turkey sandwhich with a bit of may is fine. Throw some spinnach in there and youre gold!

Hamburger Helper: Really? Dude that like 3 times the sodium you should be eating in a day.. Just like Kraft Dinner. Try and use extra lean ground beef or ground turkey and make a chili.

Extra lean ground meat burgers: Ok. Fine if you have 1 with a nice green salad on the side or Greens. Other than that.. thats called a cheat meal to me!

Black bean, white rice should be brown, turkey casserole... well.. depends whats in it?

Peanut butter should be swtitched to Natural PB and no more than 2 tea spoons.

Fruits you should eat in the morning IMO and they should be berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberry) perhaps even throw them in some greek yoogurt.

Scrambled eggs and bacon: Thats a cheat meal to me. 7 egg whites and one whole egg omelette, with spinnach and 3 ounes of cheddar in it would be a good start! Bacon!? Really? If you want bacon, try turkey bacon at least.

Wheat bread: Try and eat oatmeal instead of breads...

P90 X is awesome for losing weight! If you follow it 100% you will get 100% results. in you do it half a$$ed, youll get half a$$ed results!

Counting your calories is the best way to go! Try and use www.fitday.com to logg what you eat.

I usually try and eat 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fat. and then switch carbs and fat ratio from week to week!

Good Luck!

John
    Transformation Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177716261&p=1591136601#post1591136601

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JohnCyr View Post
    Well to be honest, to have something youve never had, youll have to do something youve never done. Make some effort man! Do you think I enjoy eating Broccoli twice a day!? Its all about sacrifices, hence why we get a cheat meal once a week.

Here a bit of options :

Chicken with the skin : Come on dude.. you dont need the skin for flavour. Lame excuse. Put some Dijon Mustard on there, Hot sauce, Honey, Cajun spices.

Baked potato with sour cream and butter: Have a sweet potato with greek yougurt instead. tastes like sour cream to me.

Turkey sandwhich with a bit of may is fine. Throw some spinnach in there and youre gold!

Hamburger Helper: Really? Dude that like 3 times the sodium you should be eating in a day.. Just like Kraft Dinner. Try and use extra lean ground beef or ground turkey and make a chili.

Extra lean ground meat burgers: Ok. Fine if you have 1 with a nice green salad on the side or Greens. Other than that.. thats called a cheat meal to me!

Black bean, white rice should be brown, turkey casserole... well.. depends whats in it?

Fruits you should eat in the morning IMO and they should be berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberry) perhaps even throw them in some greek yoogurt.

Scrambled eggs and bacon: Thats a cheat meal to me. 7 egg whites and one whole egg omelette, with spinnach and 3 ounes of cheddar in it would be a good start! Bacon!? Really? If you want bacon, try turkey bacon at least.

P90 X is awesome for losing weight! If you follow it 100% you will get 100% results. in you do it half a$$ed, youll get half a$$ed results!

Counting your calories is the best way to go! Try and use www.fitday.com to logg what you eat.

I usually try and eat 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fat. and then switch carbs and fat ratio from week to week!

Good Luck!

John
    You have a lot of misconceptions about nutrition and fat loss. Please stop giving bad advice.
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

FATtoDEEZED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Long as your meeting your macros and lifting hard you'll get good asthetics results.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't expect to get lean and ripped without counting cals and macros. you might get a little leaned out and see a little definition, but i'm willing to bet you won't end up looking nearly as good as you'd want to. sounds like you're just plain lazy in regards to diet in order to get super lean-so don't expect to get super lean-just expect to get in better shape.

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No such thing as "clean" eating unless people are washing their food with soap and water or something....

If you don't like plain chicken and broccoli, don't eat it. There are plenty other healthy options out there that you will like, and will help you towards your goal.

Sounds like you have plenty of protein and veggies planned for your meals and that's pretty much all you need.

The only thing I'd say you need to watch out for is the little "extras" added for flavor, like salad dressings, mayo and peanut butter. Those calories can add up quickly and cut into the overall food volume, so watch them carefully and use the bare minimum possible. Figure a serving of each of those is 140 calories so if you have one extra at 3 meals in a day, that's 420 calories taken away from protein or veggies which will make you fuller. Get used to using other veggies, onions, garlic, and fresh herbs or dried spices for adding flavor to food.

CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEGH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat what I want but I make sure that my calories don't go above to where I gain weight on a cut.

Types of food I eat:
    Bacon, sausages, eggs, beef, chicken, sauces (mayo, ketchup etc), cheesecake at weekend, beef burgers, white bread, white rolls.

I fry my meat but I don't use oil, I use one of them sprays that is 1 calorie per spray, so just do a couple sprays. I make wedges from potatoes spray with the oil stuff so not high calories.

You will find that junk food like mcdonalds has high calories but not much protein. You need to make sure you get enough protein.

The problem can lie for example where you eat mcdonalds and your below your calorie limit but you don't meet your protein requirements, so by trying to reach your protein requirement you could end up going over your calorie limit. Though I would recommend trying to reach all your macros, protein is the most important in my opinion if you're cutting.

Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltsfan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you think its difficult to eat chicken, eggs, and protein shakes everyday then idk what to tell you lol tastes great and is beneficial

JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nlite2000 View Post
    You have a lot of misconceptions about nutrition and fat loss. Please stop giving bad advice.
    Bad advice? Misconceptions? He asked for an opinion..I gave mine. Thats what worked for me last year. Im not telling him what to do.. I clearly state "In my opinion, Thats what I do, etc"

The guy says hes eating hamburger helper and burgers and a bunch of crap.. how can you eat under macros with more than two meals?!? Unless your 500 pounds and have to consume over 3500 cals a day on a cut. Im 6"1 and over 200 pounds.. I dont see myself eating more than 2500 cals on a cut. I barely go over 2000 cals.

You can basically eat whatever the hell you want and still lose weight. Im just saying there are healthier choices of food.
    Transformation Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177716261&p=1591136601#post1591136601

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bad advice? Misconceptions? He asked for an opinion..I gave mine. Thats what worked for me last year. Im not telling him what to do.. I clearly state "In my opinion, Thats what I do, etc"
    You didn't once say "in my opinion" and pretty much every line you wrote was telling him what he should be doing.

jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like the other poster said, the worse you eat the less you can eat of it. My diet isn't super clean. I still have more carbs than I should, but what I eat is what I like and I can keep this up almost indefinitely, with one big cheat meal per week. I typically have subway for breakfast and lunch, protein shake for dinner, and a snack of some sort. If I gave up the bread I eat for breakfast and lunch, I could eat more volume of something else. I skip the salad dressing on salads and sandwiches and make it up with salt, pepper, and more veggies like bell pepper, onions, or pico de gallo if I can get it. Those veggies tend to hold a good bit of water and make things not so dry.

Lost 85 pounds since April. I'm to the point where I can feel every single ab and I'm starting to see the top two. You have to know how many calories you want to target, know how many calories are in everything you eat. From there, it's just finding what you like to eat that keeps you satisfied and hits your goal. It takes a bit of trial and error.

Originally Posted by Mightymuff View Post
    You didn't once say "in my opinion" and pretty much every line you wrote was telling him what he should be doing.
    Well sorry.. I used the words "to me" twice and "IMO" once which stands for In my optinion.

Either way.. they guy was asking for opinions.. and I gave mine. If you dont agree with it.. Fine! You dont have to. It worked for me. If eating hamubrgers and a bunch of unhealthy stuff works fine for you, GREAT! But I dont have to agree with it!

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Here a bit of options :

Good Luck!

John
    I got a headache Advice is not solid.
    Check out my daily fat loss logs here to getting shredded.
    New plan to see what works best [Ex hackers journey to getting ripped from a fat slob]- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139504563

Originally Posted by mod4sale View Post
    I got a headache Advice is not solid.
    ??? Headache from what? If you ate all of the above.. I would guess so.
    Last edited by JohnCyr; 11-16-2011 at 07:31 AM.

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well sorry.. I used the words "to me" twice and "IMO" once which stands for In my optinion.

Either way.. they guy was asking for opinions.. and I gave mine. If you dont agree with it.. Fine! You dont have to. It worked for me. If eating hamubrgers and a bunch of unhealthy stuff works fine for you, GREAT! But I dont have to agree with it!
    Which bit don't you agree with?

mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mod4sale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhealthy?? Not so strong on your calorie class 101. No such thing as a healthy or unhealthy food. It's a fact and anything that goes over your calorie maintenance will make you fat/gain weight regardless of what you think is healthy.
    New plan to see what works best [Ex hackers journey to getting ripped from a fat slob]- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139504563

Which bit don't you agree with?
    hamburger helper made with lean hamburger meat, fried sausage, lean ground meat burgers(burgers with an "s"), scrambled eggs bacon..
    skip breakast...

Now like I said, thats just my opinion. Alot of people dont agree with eating fruits in the morning only as well...

Im just the kind of guy that will give my all or nothing....Sure you can eat McDonalds twice a day and still lose weight..But with a bit of sacrifice, you can "enhance your chance of losing weight"..

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

Unhealthy?? Not so strong on your calorie class 101. No such thing as a healthy or unhealthy food. It's a fact and anything that goes over your calorie maintenance will make you fat/gain weight regardless of what you think is healthy.
    yes.. I agree.. There is no Unhealthy food. Sorry.. But There are healthier food choices in my opinion though. As far as calorie count..that is also personal and depends on what kind of job/exercise you do of course..and your metabolism. I have have friends that are ripped and dont work out and eat as much and whatever they want.

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

hamburger helper made with lean hamburger meat, fried sausage, lean ground meat burgers(burgers with an "s"), scrambled eggs bacon..
    skip breakast...

Now like I said, thats just my opinion. Alot of people dont agree with eating fruits in the morning only as well...

Im just the kind of guy that will give my all or nothing....Sure you can eat McDonalds twice a day and still lose weight..But with a bit of sacrifice, you can "enhance your chance of losing weight"..
    You kidding me? I can lose weight with Mcdonalds just as fast if not even faster if i eat under the calorie amount i usually do.

skip breakast...

I'm sorry you will need to expand on your answer, I'm still struggling to see what you are disagreeing with.

Please elaborate on what you have against "Tuna, egg whites, protein powder galore, cottage cheese, chicken and brown rice...." or indeed why you are against having "hamburger helper made with lean hamburger meat, fried sausage, lean ground meat burgers(burgers with an "s"), scrambled eggs bacon.." in your diet.

Also detail why you think "skipping breakfast" is a no no and why you should only eat fruit in the morning or how not eating McDonalds will "enhance your chance of losing fat".

You have listed quite a few statements but given absolutly no reason or explination for your views.

You kidding me? I can lose weight with Mcdonalds just as fast if not even faster if i eat under the calorie amount i usually do.
    I know that. That is what I said! You can lose weight with McDonalds.. I just think that if you eat healthier, you will increase your chances. Call me crazy. thats just what I believe.

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

I know that. That is what I said! You can lose weight with McDonalds.. I just think that if you eat healthier, you will increase your chances. Call me crazy. thats just what I believe.
    Remember you agreed there is no such thing a healthy food or unhealthy. You just have to face the fact at the end of the day it's the calories. The type of foods you think is healthy won't increase ''chance'' this is not a gamble because the truth is if you ate 2000 cals of apples or 2000 cals of mcdonalds you will lose weight as you would normally do. Cals is key!

I'm sorry you will need to expand on your answer, I'm still struggling to see what you are disagreeing with.

Please elaborate on what you have against "Tuna, egg whites, protein powder galore, cottage cheese, chicken and brown rice...." or indeed why you are against having "hamburger helper made with lean hamburger meat, fried sausage, lean ground meat burgers(burgers with an "s"), scrambled eggs bacon.." in your diet.

Also detail why you think "skipping breakfast" is a no no and why you should only eat fruit in the morning or how not eating McDonalds will "enhance your chance of losing fat".

You have listed quite a few statements but given absolutly no reason or explination for your views.
    WOW Guys. I am NOT going to spend 2 hours arguing over the internet about my beliefs and justify them to complete strangers.

He asked for an opinion, I gave mine..Its what worked for mein the past. That simple.

He/you guys can do whatever you like with your diets. I couldnt care less.

Feel free to give him your thoughts and opinions as well on his diet.

In the end he can decide what he chooses to do.

On that note, Im off to the gym and good luck to you all with whatever goals you are trying to achieve. Im out!

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

WOW Guys. I am NOT going to spend 2 hours arguing over the internet about my beliefs and justify them to complete strangers.

He asked for an opinion, I gave mine..Its what worked for mein the past. That simple.

He/you guys can do whatever you like with your diets. I couldnt care less.

Feel free to give him your thoughts and opinions as well on his diet.

In the end he can decide what he chooses to do.

On that note, Im off to the gym and good luck to you all with whatever goals you are trying to achieve. Im out!
    You really are not very good at discussions are you? All I have asked for are the REASONS you believe what you believe, there is no point coming to a forum and throwing around claims/statements/beliefs/opinions or whatever, especially that are against he common way of thinking without reasons or justifications. Without them your posts are completely pointless and illicit no debate or idea sharing.

"Hai guys, it's my opinion that eating a banana every 5 hours will aid fat loss, but I'm not going to explain *why* I think that or give any reasons/evidence to support my claim".

As you can see the above example is pretty retarded.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    accept that your beliefs have no valid credibility or explain this revolution of why they do, JohnCyr

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes.. I agree.. There is no Unhealthy food. Sorry.. But There are healthier food choices in my opinion though. As far as calorie count..that is also personal and depends on what kind of job/exercise you do of course..and your metabolism. I have have friends that are ripped and dont work out and eat as much and whatever they want.
    Not counting calories is just a sure fire way to fail. A retarded way, too.
    Currently cutting.

TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Also detail why you think "skipping breakfast" is a no no and why you should only eat fruit in the morning .
    Skipping meals throughout the day will slow your metabolism down, though I won't agree with ONLY eating fruit in the morning-
    Eating breakfast will get the metabolism on a jump start and will encourage the smaller portions throughout the day to maintain the hunger rather than waiting all morning to eat at lunch where over-indulgence is more likely to occur.
    Having a breakfast that is high in protein will encourage the production of protein synthesis within the body in which your cells produce and use the protein to assist the body for repair and regrowth from previous workouts.
    Complex Carbohydrates and Glycogen are important for the body's recovery from a workout, but there needs to be a balance of Carbs and Protein to fully implement the benefits of the synthesis that occurs in the recovery phase of a regiment.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #78 []---[]

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #24 []---[]