Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    "its not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog" ~ who cares its still true

i see what your sayin, not every 125 lb scrawny ******* is going to pwn every guy on the planet just because he has a brown belt in Karate. but i'm well over 300 lbs and would not call matt serra a manlet either... people will surprise you, especially if you dont take them seriously... like the only person not to get completely destroyed by Dos Santos is Roy Nelson... i mean Carwin took a 3 round beating too, but Nelson looked like a human being post fight, Carwin looked like a Walking Dead extra after his fight with Dos Santos... Nelson IMO should get a rematch before Cain.

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by notsoslimjim View Post
    in combat sports since 9? nice story bro
    Hate to break it to you, but there's tons of kids in that age range that do competitive martial arts. Nice attempt at being a smartass.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Staliyo_Lycan View Post
    body size do play a role.

imagine a 6ft7 400lb guy vs a 5ft6 150lb mma fighter. The 6ft7 guy doesn't need to do anything, i doubt he would even feel the punches. i.e sumo wrestler vs mma in a street fight

thats litterally the first fight in the ufc ever
    a small karate dude vs a 500lbs sumo guy
    the karate dude drops the sumo fighter and the sumo guy cant get back up and gets wrecked
    teeth everywhere
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com