Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Maiar View Post
    And no. Being a tough guy with an attitude does not mean you can beat someone WHO MAKES THEIR LIVING BY TRAINING EVERY FUKING DAY OF THEIR LIFE TO FIGHT.
    they may make their living fighting but the little prison guy fought to stay alive with no rules 24/7. i wouldnt fight either but id be more scared of the prison guy than a mma fighter of equal weight class on the street. i also would think a 185lb special forces soldier (seal, green beret, ect) would kick the **** out of an average mma fighter in a real world situation.
    Machines are evil, haven’t you seen Terminator?!

Will Rep back all, pm me if i forget

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FP7 View Post
    After the second time, I would pull my son over and tell him to punch the kid the very first chance he got, if the fight restarted that is.
    Good idea, both of you get disqualified.

BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100)
    extra lbs on someone ? well what form of lbs ? fat ? or muscle ?

say it was a fightbetween a guy whos 6'1 and 200 lbs @ 10% bf and a 6'1 guy who is 160 lbs @ 10% bf .. its ovbious the bigger guy would win if they got the same cardio and training..

Also the only real way to learn to fight is on the street.

rofl karate isnt going to do **** for you when a guy is about to bottle you then pummle you in the corner or while holding onto those large chiken wire fence ect..

In a street fight you can bite, kick, punch do what ever..

Unregistered Garden Gnome Lollercaust's Avatar
    Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    Little Nog Vs Bob Sapp.

/thread.
    It was big Nog brah.

Registered User Nasty Silverado's Avatar
    Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Bulleye View Post
    Lol, lettuce be reality very few people are good enough at a combat sport to use it in an actual fight, especially against a larger opponent.
    May or may not be true. Most of the *******s out ther eon the street can't throw a punch to save their life. Everyone throws a week overhand right with horrible body mechanics meaning ther eis no power beind it. And no one does any defense. They just flail wildy leaving themselves open.

Anyone thats been taught, even at a novice level, how to throw a punch, look for openings, and defend yourself could probably easily beat someone who is bigger and stronger.

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shifter2012 View Post
    they may make their living fighting but the little prison guy fought to stay alive with no rules 24/7. i wouldnt fight either but id be more scared of the prison guy than a mma fighter of equal weight class on the street. i also would think a 185lb special forces soldier (seal, green beret, ect) would kick the **** out of an average mma fighter in a real world situation.
    Where do I begin?

1. Most people in prison are in there for petty ****(ie marijuana possession) not all of them have to fight for their lives. Most of them band together in groups to avoid trouble.
    2. We are talking about professional fighters. Imagine a normal adult playing basketball against someone in the NBA. That is what it is like for someone who ISN'T a pro fighter, facing someone who IS. Sure you could get a lucky basket but you're going to be dominated.
    3. Special forces don't spend half as much time training in unarmed as they do weapons, tactics, protocol etc. Do you really think its so easy to kick someone in the groin who is expecting it? Do you think it is really easy to stamp out someones knee or gouge their eyes if they are trying to hit you back?

Think critically about this. Professional fighter vs non-professional fighter. It's not hard to see what the outcome would be.

Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100) Nasty Silverado is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Daly_City View Post
    I see your MMA and I raise you my CCW

Come at me bro
    Only beta pussies bring a gun to a fist fight, *******.

Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD View Post

no.

BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Where do I begin?

1. Most people in prison are in there for petty ****(ie marijuana possession) not all of them have to fight for their lives. Most of them band together in groups to avoid trouble.
    2. We are talking about professional fighters. Imagine a normal adult playing basketball against someone in the NBA. That is what it is like for someone who ISN'T a pro fighter, facing someone who IS. Sure you could get a lucky basket but you're going to be dominated.
    3. Special forces don't spend half as much time training in unarmed as they do weapons, tactics, protocol etc. Do you really think its so easy to kick someone in the groin who is expecting it? Do you think it is really easy to stamp out someones knee or gouge their eyes if they are trying to hit you back?

Think critically about this. Professional fighter vs non-professional fighter. It's not hard to see what the outcome would be.
    a pro fighter will smash the **** out of any one who isnt trained. that is a no brainer.

these people are the genetically blessed for fighting. Do you also think they never fight in street fights ? i knew a guy who was one of the best karate guys in australia, see him on the weekend and his drunk beating the **** out of other drunks

a pro fighter will smash the **** out of any one who isnt trained. that is a no brainer.

these people are the genetically blessed for fighting. Do you also think they never fight in street fights ? i knew a guy who was one of the best karate guys in australia, see him on the weekend and his drunk beating the **** out of other drunks
    You're basically agreeing with me.

canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bulleye View Post
    karate wont make up for the 4 inch and 40 pound difference, *******.
    Yes it will, you mad?
    Everyone dies but not everyone really lives.

anonymous
    OP are you retarded. Ok karate is a stupid MA overall anyways. Anyone that's been training in a MMA (i.e. muay thai, BJJ) for a few years would kick your ass though OP even if they are smaller than you. Knowing how to fight does make a difference. I've seen kids with lots of MMA experience take down guys that had 50+ lbs on them. Besides, being big doesn't necessarily mean you hit harder. There's a lot of different physics that go into that and some of that has to do with your fast twitch muscles and how well you know how to punch. So a guy who doesn't have nearly as much muscle could still hit harder than some dude who reps 315 as well as actually have proper fighting technique and easily evade the bigger guys swings.

DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bro ive been training tapout for 5 years and have a black belt in affliction... All it would take is for me to put you in a Croatian neck crank or a flying romanian superkick and you would be out on your ass.... 100lbs difference or no 100lbs difference. (notsrs)

I understand what you are saying op... I see kids that start training in MMA (whether it be a combo of BJJ + Kboxing or something else) and after a few months they walk around like they could knock out anyone around. They don't realize that it takes YEARS to train these techniques for them to become fluid and first nature. There IS a difference between being able to do certain things in practice and using them in real life situations.... something that most novice fighters lack and usually freeze up forgetting what they've learned. However, those who have trained for years (ESPECIALLY from a kids age... **** is easier to learn as a kid..) weight doesn't make a diff at all. I've trained MMA since i was 7 (did pretty much every martial art you can think of... but primarily BJJ and MT-KB) and its all first nature to me... i wrestled and went up against guys that were starting out who weighed up to 100lbs more than me, but they had no technique and got tooled.

Forgot to mention... those who have seriously trained in any martial art are usually the LEAST likely to start fights... its not just about learning how to fight, its learning discipline. Those who talk **** and start fights are usually those that either just started training or think that because they are the champ in UFC undisputed for ps3 they can go around acting like they run show.
    W moich zylach plynie Polska krew.

no.
    bro iv had over 40 fights(SRS), got my head smashed in the first 5 coz i was a pussy, now im just so agressive when i know its going down i dont do any sort of bull **** staunching or w.e i literally walk up to someone and beat them to the ground and keep fighting dirty, iv beaten islanders who were nearly 300 lbs and had even fights with people who were a bit lighter than me.

trust me man, unless your pro skill, you will get your ass kicked by somone like me

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kids who think they are badass's because they do a combat sport are the ones who suck at it.. This is the rule.. 100% srs

source - me
    15 years of karate
    8 years of wrestling

reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DKM89 View Post
    bro ive been training tapout for 5 years and have a black belt in affliction... All it would take is for me to put you in a Croatian neck crank or a flying romanian superkick and you would be out on your ass.... 100lbs difference or no 100lbs difference. (notsrs)

I understand what you are saying op... I see kids that start training in MMA (whether it be a combo of BJJ + Kboxing or something else) and after a few months they walk around like they could knock out anyone around. They don't realize that it takes YEARS to train these techniques for them to become fluid and first nature. There IS a difference between being able to do certain things in practice and using them in real life situations.... something that most novice fighters lack and usually freeze up forgetting what they've learned. However, those who have trained for years (ESPECIALLY from a kids age... **** is easier to learn as a kid..) weight doesn't make a diff at all. I've trained MMA since i was 7 (did pretty much every martial art you can think of... but primarily BJJ and MT-KB) and its all first nature to me... i wrestled and went up against guys that were starting out who weighed up to 100lbs more than me, but they had no technique and got tooled.

Forgot to mention... those who have seriously trained in any martial art are usually the LEAST likely to start fights... its not just about learning how to fight, its learning discipline. Those who talk **** and start fights are usually those that either just started training or think that because they are the champ in UFC undisputed for ps3 they can go around acting like they run show.
    Try and defend my Apache Arm bar or Peruvian leg lock ******* and see what happens.

But srsly, this.
    STEAM: rangetsu1 | SC: jonnyboiiir | IG: jonnyreyes12

misc #2 assman ω. keep hustlin' cuzz *Wrestling family crew*

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bro iv had over 40 fights(SRS), got my head smashed in the first 5 coz i was a pussy, now im just so agressive when i know its going down i dont do any sort of bull **** staunching or w.e i literally walk up to someone and beat them to the ground and keep fighting dirty, iv beaten islanders who were nearly 300 lbs and had even fights with people who were a bit lighter than me.

trust me man, unless your pro skill, you will get your ass kicked by somone like me

You countin those 4th grade playground shoving matches towards your # of fights on your resume brah?

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ya that worked great for kimbo.................wait no it didnt
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adoniscomplex View Post
    it did in strike force

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NORMAL PEOPEL HERE WHO TRAIN FOR W.E THE REASON IS>

I SAID BEFORE THAT PROS ARE PROS FOR A REASON< IF THESE *******S WHO TRAINED FOR 8 YEARS ARE SO GOOD WHY ARNT THEY PRO ??
    ffs

Lol, keep frauding, kid.

Originally Posted by Nasty Silverado View Post

Lol, keep frauding, kid.
    Im not frauding.. unless you got pro-like skills in fighting arts you WILL get your ass kicked by people who have had alot of street fights simply because you wont expect us doing alot of ****

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where do I begin?

this pretty much sums it up
    also
    id say a couple years of training a grappling style(with takedowns) and a stand up style should make it fairly easy to wipe the floor someone who has 40lbs on you but no training at all assuming you are spending at least 4-5 hours a week working on each style
    i see a lot of guys who train 1 day a week for an hour and act as if they know whatever style they train , which is pretty silly
    my blogs

DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had to sit next to a kid 2 years ago for a year and **** me he was obsessed with MMA. He was 2 years younger and he only did it for a few months, once a week and I took a year out of weight training prior to meeting him so I didn't look like I ever worked out by any means, but still he would sit there and ask me to arm wrestle him every lesson and would randomly come out with comments such as "you may be bigger than me, but I'm stronger and could take you in a fight". He would use his 'moves' he learnt on small kids. I gave him permission to try this move where he "Punched this kid in this area and he pissed blood for a week", didn't work on me at all and I just didn't care and laughed, he just was making himself look like an idiot to everyone in class constantly.

Walking around college with him and he would go "see that guy there? I've made him tap out." Yeah? Might be true, however he let you get him into the maneuver and it wasn't in a proper fight, in a real situation you most likely couldn't pull it off.

it did in strike force
    he beat tank abbot who doesnt train
    only beat thompson because there was somthing fishy going on (thompson landed 50 unanswered strikes , then when kimbo poped his ear they stop the fight ...hmm) then he lost to seth petzillla who washed out of the ufc twice
    my blogs

he beat tank abbot who doesnt train
    only beat thompson because there was somthing fishy going on (thompson landed 50 unanswered strikes , then when kimbo poped his ear they stop the fight ...hmm) then he lost to seth petzillla who washed out of the ufc twice
    ok so he was like a good "minor league" fighter

1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1rdBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DomAKARobot View Post
    Had to sit next to a kid 2 years ago for a year and **** me he was obsessed with MMA. He was 2 years younger and he only did it for a few months, once a week and I took a year out of weight training prior to meeting him so I didn't look like I ever worked out by any means, but still he would sit there and ask me to arm wrestle him every lesson and would randomly come out with comments such as "you may be bigger than me, but I'm stronger and could take you in a fight". He would use his 'moves' he learnt on small kids. I gave him permission to try this move where he "Punched this kid in this area and he pissed blood for a week", didn't work on me at all and I just didn't care and laughed, he just was making himself look like an idiot to everyone in class constantly.

Walking around college with him and he would go "see that guy there? I've made him tap out." Yeah? Might be true, however he let you get him into the maneuver and it wasn't in a proper fight, in a real situation you most likely couldn't pull it off.
    U mad?
    Rep me and I will neg you.

guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hate kids who use terrible grammar in thread titles.

DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DxG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    155 lb. MMA fighter fukin up a rather large individual.

edit: ****ty vid, but you can see the outcome.

DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it did in strike force
    You are aware that Kimbo didn't just go into the UFC and Strikeforce using just his "street fighting skills" .... he trained hard in both the ground and standing game to try and catchup on his weaknesses... and failed.
    W moich zylach plynie Polska krew.