teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50)

HGH Question... ( Please no sarcasm or jokers allowed )

Hello guys,

im 5'8 and 23 years old and did lot of researches for HGH online that HGH can Definitely increase your height but.....

My Question: Can you use HGH supplements like this one for example (Labrada HumanGrowth)? and increase your height ? Are these Bodybuilding store HGH supplements could do any good?

As far as i read online that they have to be injections and their prices are so extreme... Thank you

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your plates are most likely sealed, you will likely yield no height increases even from gh injections let alone a OTC supplement.

Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PaleVein View Post
    Your plates are most likely sealed, you will likely yield no height increases even from gh injections let alone a OTC supplement.
    couldn't have said it better myself
    The Muscle Network

http://themusclenetwork.com/

teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cr3echer View Post
    couldn't have said it better myself
    Thanks, but how come everybody said u can increase ur height from HGH?

FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FarazF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was under the impression that they stunt growth. Might be wrong

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HGH is really only used to increase the size in people with Dwarfism (not sure the medical term). Overall it is not going to help a normal person increase height at all. I would avoid it if that is your only goal.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by teslation View Post
    It can increase your height if you take it when you are younger, but as people mentioned in this thread your bone plates have probably already fused at age 23, meaning you will not grow
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    even if you could squeeze some height out of it... you would do far better gaining height in a pair of these:

MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know of a few people that were put on HGH when they were in highschool.. one kid was 4'8 going into his senior year,he grew 10 inches over the course of 2 years I believe. But your plates are already closed so you are pretty much stuck at the height you are at.
    **Los Angeles MISC Crew**

"some girl just jack3d me off then showed me her pink magic and i yok3d all over the place it was powerfull"

-Wayprotein

I rep back(:

FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey man... being tall has its downfalls too. Try working to gain 10 lbs before your own gf would notice. Thats what 6'6" will get you.
    "Here is some cab fare..." *going into sleep mode*

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    even if you could squeeze some height out of it... you would do far better gaining height in a pair of these:
    hahaha, however i liked the sarcasm but i still said no sarcasm allowed but ok

Originally Posted by FromTheStretch View Post
    hey man... being tall has its downfalls too. Try working to gain 10 lbs before your own gf would notice. Thats what 6'6" will get you.
    wow.. even ur 6'6 and still not satisfied lol, what a weird world,, no one is satisfied from anything but yea i mean few extra inches wouldnt be bad.. im trying to stretch exercises now.. im pretty fit and like 8% body fat and muscle toned

MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow.. even ur 6'6 and still not satisfied lol, what a weird world,, no one is satisfied from anything but yea i mean few extra inches wouldnt be bad.. im trying to stretch exercises now.. im pretty fit and like 8% body fat and muscle toned
    You aren't going to grow anymore.. get over it haha.
    **Los Angeles MISC Crew**

"some girl just jack3d me off then showed me her pink magic and i yok3d all over the place it was powerfull"

-Wayprotein

I rep back(:

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i bet stallone wishes the same were true

mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And besides all of this, otc hgh products are just boosters to help ur body release more hgh.......real hgh is a different animal, sameway otc test boosters increase ur own test, where as doin a cycle of real test will be completely different

Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have read everywhere saying any oral HGH are a waste of time, whether it's true or not is another story. I do personally swear by L-Arginine or AAKG, I have read on studies it has the potential to release natural growth hormone levels (up to 10-30g servings at a time) but I do highly doubt it would cause an increase in height.

If you're interested in a natural growth hormone releasers I'd recommend reading studies on L-arginine, there are tons of articles on the web for you.
    Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Originally Posted by Christophe-ano View Post
    I have read everywhere saying any oral HGH are a waste of time, whether it's true or not is another story. I do personally swear by L-Arginine or AAKG, I have read on studies it has the potential to release natural growth hormone levels (up to 10-30g servings at a time) but I do highly doubt it would cause an increase in height.

If you're interested in a natural growth hormone releasers I'd recommend reading studies on L-arginine, there are tons of articles on the web for you.
    Thanks a lot and yea this is why i started this thread to make sure i dont just buy it and waste my money... or everyone else would have bought it already to grow few inches

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Christophe-ano View Post

Hnnnng, that's a big negative sailorman.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    is that a short guy?

nope, chuck teslation