Thread: CLA Stack

Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question CLA Stack

Hey everyone its been a while since I've posted here. Feels good to be back and working out again.

Ok I've been working out hard everyday and I have a good diet on hand. I've seen great gains these few weeks and my lifts have def improved. I started benching about 175 I'm hitting 225 6 times on my own with no help from spotter.

Ive lost a little bit of body fat but not as much as I'd like. I recently purches CLA.. actually today lol I was thinking about stack CLA fishoil and flaxseed oil. Is this an effective stack to drop about 3% body fat?

I take as so

Meal one CLA + 2 fishoils
    meal two 2 flaxseed
    meal three CLA + 2 fishoil
    meal four 2 flaxseed
    meal 5 CLA + 1 fish oil

Is there anything i should know? Ive been doing radio.. Actually racquetball but i feel that its a bit to intense and its burning up muscle. So ive been doing 15 min before and after workout at a full incline at a moderate speed keeping my heart rate between 130-140. Please let me know what actions i need to take to see a significant change in body fat. Thanks for taking the time and reading this and helping a fellow lifter out.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wouldn't waste your money on CLA, there really hasn't been any proven benefits from it as many more experienced people than me will tell you.

Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adamfer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    soo then whats a good supp to help burn body fat? green tea extract?

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you have a good diet, that should be more than sufficient to drop 3% body fat.

Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you bought the CLA from a supplement shop, return it and get your money back.

its all about calories in vs calories out. if you want look into ephedrine (do a bb.com search for "bronkaid") or oxyelite.
    The Muscle Network

http://themusclenetwork.com/

The Beautiful Struggle GavriloPrincip's Avatar
    GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by palevein View Post
    if you have a good diet, that should be more than sufficient to drop 3% body fat.
    thiiisss.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CLA and flax OIL are unneeded (and the latter approached rancidity rather quickly). CLA is largely a joke, biologically.

Diet > EC Stack (google hotnfit ec) > Exercise

You should already SUPPLEMENT your diet with Fish Oil (CL oximega or NOW super epa/dha) 2g+ a day of combined DHA/EPA. I personally add whole ground flax seed to my "real food" diet, increasing ALA and fiber intake.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Adamfer01 View Post
    soo then whats a good supp to help burn body fat? green tea extract?
    As others have said, just focus on a calorie deficit and you should be fine. If you want the extra help though, there are plenty of solid fat burners out there. Oxyelite Pro, Roxylean, or stim-free ones such as TTA-500, Lean Xtreme/Reduce XT.

Damn i already opened the CLA.. eff it ill take it.. w.e

Im all for a calorie deficit. I just dont want to lose any of the muscle I've gained. How do I go about doing this? Protein high and carbs low?

I ate as so:

instant pack of quacker oatmeal
    preworkout drink NO Shotgun
    workout - Healthy -n- Fit Nationals Protein
    3 chicken thighs and some side.. might be small side of ride.. or just beans alone.
    protein shake
    last meal depending on what i cook. Migh be 3 chicken breats and veggies or a side of a decent portion of rice.

Any pointers?

FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Im all for a calorie deficit. I just dont want to lose any of the muscle I've gained. How do I go about doing this? Protein high and carbs low?

I ate as so:

3 chicken thighs and some side.. might be small side of ride.. or just beans alone.
    protein shake
    last meal depending on what i cook. Migh be 3 chicken breats and veggies or a side of a decent portion of rice.

Any pointers?
    I have a very hard time keeping muscle from a bulk. The best advice is to keep you deficit in check. If you are losing more than a pound a week I you can assume some of that is muscle. slow and steady is key. You are going to lose muscle but once your bf% is down enough you will start to look bigger because of definition. Many people start losing weight and strength and think, ****, I better go back to eating more. Then they gain the bf right back and square one. Keep your protein high and lower mist of the cals from carbs. Some people dont eat carbs after 2pm or so but... its all about what works for you. pay attention to your body.

Ride it out down to 10-12% and you will be liking what you see regardless of your weight or not being able to hit your 225x6 on bench.

Then you can keep your bulk in check the same way. Check this out.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...FD-mcd02.hydra
    Last edited by FromTheStretch; 11-16-2011 at 08:33 AM.
    "Here is some cab fare..." *going into sleep mode*

FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I ate as so:

protein shake

Any pointers?
    Replace the rice with some sort of healthy fat like olive oil, peanut butter, etc.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can still return the CLA.

Track your macros. You should be 2-300 below maintenance (somewhere in the low to mid 2000's typically), 1g of protein per lean body mass, .5g of fat per lbm, and the rest in carbs. Go check IIFYM in nutrition.