Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy crap..... Legs are mush today. Looking forward to chest and tri's this morning.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok... I have re-thought this whole thing and decided to not count this week as my true week 1 of the 12 week HRT Solo. Reason: Not ready.
    3 months ago I was in great shape...the best ever. But I was diagnosed with cancer and had to undergo surgery which caused me a 3 month layoff from the gym. Couldn't even get my heart rate up because of a blood clot. This week was a good learning period for me to dial in my weights since my numbers were nowhere near where they used to be. I'm weak...I get that now. So I'm going to do session 4 today and concentrate on where my weights need to be and then get full recovery for 3 days and hit the ground hard next week.
    I'm pretty sure I remember Rage saying that this program isn't for beginners but I didn't consider myself a beginner....I was wrong.
    Quick tip to anyone wanting to do this program... go through the entire week sessions with one thing in mind.... find the right weight! You will struggle and wont get through the sets correctly if you don't. It's better to do something right with proper form and complete the reps on each set than to half-ass it and fail.
    BIG REMINDER: "Check your f-ing ego at the door" -- Tom "Rage" Fuller
    This should be true every time you are in the gym but is never more important than it is when you try a program like this one.

Good luck to anyone who decides to do this program. I WILL complete it.

Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    Ok... I have re-thought this whole thing and decided to not count this week as my true week 1 of the 12 week HRT Solo. Reason: Not ready.
    3 months ago I was in great shape...the best ever. But I was diagnosed with cancer and had to undergo surgery which caused me a 3 month layoff from the gym. Couldn't even get my heart rate up because of a blood clot. This week was a good learning period for me to dial in my weights since my numbers were nowhere near where they used to be. I'm weak...I get that now. So I'm going to do session 4 today and concentrate on where my weights need to be and then get full recovery for 3 days and hit the ground hard next week.
    I'm pretty sure I remember Rage saying that this program isn't for beginners but I didn't consider myself a beginner....I was wrong.
    Quick tip to anyone wanting to do this program... go through the entire week sessions with one thing in mind.... find the right weight! You will struggle and wont get through the sets correctly if you don't. It's better to do something right with proper form and complete the reps on each set than to half-ass it and fail.
    BIG REMINDER: "Check your f-ing ego at the door" -- Tom "Rage" Fuller
    This should be true every time you are in the gym but is never more important than it is when you try a program like this one.

Good luck to anyone who decides to do this program. I WILL complete it.
    I second Garrick's comment regarding your story! Scott, I love your ambition and your attitude despite the hand life has dealt to you. I truly believe you'll successfully complete 12 weeks, and I believe you'll be hooked and ready for more HRT once that 12 weeks comes to pass. This is an incredible program, and it is indeed very, very humbling. It took me about 3 weeks to get everything dialed in as far as weights and even some of the exercises since I had never even performed some of the exercises until I started HRT Solo. Now, after a week off, I'm finding my strength has increased quite a bit from completing my first 12 weeks in Hell, but Boy am I sore! lol Definitely listen to your body, keep focusing on proper form and that mind-muscle connection, and you'll be golden. Sounds like you know what you're doing, and I look forward to following your successful journey! Keep up the great work, Scott!

missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    3 months ago I was in great shape...the best ever. But I was diagnosed with cancer and had to undergo surgery which caused me a 3 month layoff from the gym. Couldn't even get my heart rate up because of a blood clot.
    Oh man! You can get jacked up again, though. Do it!!!

This week was a good learning period for me to dial in my weights
    Yes. I am right there with you, though I simply took a couple of days off from a strength based routine (built around the powerlifts), the first week was very clumbsy. I am doing my Leg Day on week 2 tonight! At least I have my weights dialed in fairly well now.

Wait! I was of the understanding that the "true" (full blown) HRT was not for beginners, but that ANYONE can do the solo version if they wish to, because it is safer.

I WILL complete it.
    Dang straight! I am of the same mind! As long as it does not stress my CNS too much where I start to not be able to sleep correctly, I wish to run the whole 12 weeks. I may even try the HTH (highway to hell) giant set around week 6 or something, haha!

LETS DO THIS!

Originally Posted by missleRob View Post
    Oh man! You can get jacked up again, though. Do it!!!

Yes. I am right there with you, though I simply took a couple of days off from a strength based routine (built around the powerlifts), the first week was very clumbsy. I am doing my Leg Day on week 2 tonight! At least I have my weights dialed in fairly well now.

Wait! I was of the understanding that the "true" (full blown) HRT was not for beginners, but that ANYONE can do the solo version if they wish to, because it is safer.

Dang straight! I am of the same mind! As long as it does not stress my CNS too much where I start to not be able to sleep correctly, I wish to run the whole 12 weeks. I may even try the HTH (highway to hell) giant set around week 6 or something, haha!

LETS DO THIS!
    Awesome! You may be right...maybe the solo is OK.... I'm not really a beginner... just a skinny fat right now since I've been out of the gym.
    You are going to love that leg workout!

newme1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to workout in high school but broke my collarbone and had to quit and never really could get back into it. I now want to get back to doing it but im lost now and need some help. I dont do the gym as its not my scene so can I do this at home? If yes can you tell me what equipment I need I dont really have anything but dont mind buying what I need because im ready to take the plunge and get back in shape and change my life.

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey brother no need to discount that first week, it took us all a while to get "dialed in" it was at about week 5 for me that the weights started jumping up a ton. By the end of my HRT program I can do 100% of my starting max on most muscle groups HRT style. Max old max weights were blown out of the water. You got this brother!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by newme1991 View Post
    I used to workout in high school but broke my collarbone and had to quit and never really could get back into it. I now want to get back to doing it but im lost now and need some help. I dont do the gym as its not my scene so can I do this at home? If yes can you tell me what equipment I need I dont really have anything but dont mind buying what I need because im ready to take the plunge and get back in shape and change my life.
    A bench with the ability to incline and/or decline. Olympic bar with maybe a 300 lb set to start with. That's really all you need to get the ball rolling and then add from there as you see fit. I'm a big fan of keeping it simple and it's one of the reasons why we chose a lot of the equipment we did in the videos. Just pick up the bar and do work. With the equipment I mentioned, you can perform a lot of the lifts in the vids. For side laterals or any db work, just pick up a dime or quarter in each hand and have at it. In place of squats and press, just do lunges and db leg extensions of the end of the bench. Just get creative.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    A bench with the ability to incline and/or decline. Olympic bar with maybe a 300 lb set to start with. That's really all you need to get the ball rolling and then add from there as you see fit. I'm a big fan of keeping it simple and it's one of the reasons why we chose a lot of the equipment we did in the videos. Just pick up the bar and do work. With the equipment I mentioned, you can perform a lot of the lifts in the vids. For side laterals or any db work, just pick up a dime or quarter in each hand and have at it. In place of squats and press, just do lunges and db leg extensions of the end of the bench. Just get creative.

you can get fantastic resaults from home really. i know several bodybuilders that train at home with basic stuff, no machines. me, i need the gym atmosphere to keep my train rollin

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can speak to this first hand! I have a 300lbs set at home in case I can't make it to the gym and I have gotten GREAT lift in with just what I have and sometimes even better! I don't know what it is about my home set, it just feels heavier lol.
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DaEclipse View Post
    Here you go brother. Just remember that Hell Raiser Training in general is all about the pump, not the build up of lactic acid from over working the muscles with tons of sets and reps.
    Just started HRT solo a couple days ago, and the pump is awesome! Its less sets than what I was doing, but making me more sore. I'm loving it so far

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JBisGod View Post
    Just started HRT solo a couple days ago, and the pump is awesome! Its less sets than what I was doing, but making me more sore. I'm loving it so far
    Niiiice...!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Started HRT Solo today and the pain was GREAT. Guys were confused about a woman doing negative reps, I like the stares, but the burn was lovely. Really excited about this program and to continue in on it. I do have a question about Sesh II tomorrow. I don't have access to a HACK SQUAT machine, so I know I can do Smith Squats for Hack Squat sub, but what can I do for the reverse Hack Squat sub and possible Leg Extension sub?

Thanks for the help!!
    Last edited by samp14; 04-01-2013 at 02:37 PM.

sledhead004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone, I'm going to give this hrt solo try. Been doing Insanity for a couple months. Got myself back in pretty good shape so its time to hit the weights. I still need to lose some pounds or inches. What days should I do the workouts on and should I keep doing cardio on the off days?

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by samp14 View Post
    Started HRT Solo today and the pain was GREAT. Guys were confused about a woman doing negative reps, I like the stares, but the burn was lovely. Really excited about this program and to continue in on it. I do have a question about Sesh II tomorrow. I don't have access to a HACK SQUAT machine, so I know I can do Smith Squats for Hack Squat sub, but what can I do for the reverse Hack Squat sub and possible Leg Extension sub?

Thanks for the help!!
    You can use that same Smith for SLDL's in place of the reverse hacks and sit on the end of a flat bench with a dumbbell between your feet for the leg extensions if you're missing the actual machine. Let me know if I can help along the way and be sure to log your progress and let me know when you finish the 12 weeks out and I'll hook you up with a pretty cool shirt.

Originally Posted by sledhead004 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm going to give this hrt solo try. Been doing Insanity for a couple months. Got myself back in pretty good shape so its time to hit the weights. I still need to lose some pounds or inches. What days should I do the workouts on and should I keep doing cardio on the off days?
    Right on. Just follow the program layout found here and let me know when you finish the 12 weeks. Best of luck and let me know if I can help along the way.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hell...kout-plan.html
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    Hello rage, I have a question. Im 15 and i've been going to the gym a little over a year now. I go 6 days a week for 3 hours. My question is, would this workout program be appropriate for my age? Im all about pushing myself and seeing how far I can go. I checked out some of the other training programs on this website that are recommended for teens but they all are just not intense enough. Also, my main goal is to gain weight and build muscle.
    Holy **** ive come a long way since this post, training 6 days a week for 3 hours lol wtf was i thinking.

I wasnt even training legs at the time of that post lul

Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    Holy **** ive come a long way since this post, training 6 days a week for 3 hours lol wtf was i thinking.

I wasnt even training legs at the time of that post lul
    Lol. Right on brother. Everything going good?
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol. Right on brother. Everything going good?
    Yeah man it's just really cool to look back. That post was from the end of 2011, it's just cool that ive stuck with lifting this whole time and came pretty far. Back then I just wanted to be big, now im just focusing on strength. I use to watch all of your hrt videos and it got me pretty excited to take lifting seriously.

samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can use that same Smith for SLDL's in place of the reverse hacks and sit on the end of a flat bench with a dumbbell between your feet for the leg extensions if you're missing the actual machine. Let me know if I can help along the way and be sure to log your progress and let me know when you finish the 12 weeks out and I'll hook you up with a pretty cool shirt.
    Week Two and still killing! Telling my old basketball coach about it and he's got my entire college womens team on a modified version!! Growing little beasts within!

Love this program, thanks for the help! Did Smith SLDL and used leg extension machine, for some reason was blanking on if there was one available when I first posted. Going to log it all soon!! wanted to get a couple weeks under first! Is it sad that I'm too pumped about the shirt?!
    Thanks again!!
    Last edited by samp14; 04-08-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: typos
    ladies, cut the sh** and lift

FEMALE=IRONMAN [Fe=Iron|Male=Man]

IG\twitter Handle: sd_sampson

Prophecy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I'm about to start HRT, But are 2 sets per exercise enough? because I do 4 sets for every exercise. And is this training method better than a normal workout? Do I need to lower the weight a little because I normally do 10 reps for a set, and the 8 normal and 6 negative make 14 reps..

???

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Prophecy18 View Post
    Hi, I'm about to start HRT, But are 2 sets per exercise enough? because I do 4 sets for every exercise. And is this training method better than a normal workout? Do I need to lower the weight a little because I normally do 10 reps for a set, and the 8 normal and 6 negative make 14 reps..

???

HRT is amazing. And yes 2 sets, if done correctly, are enough. You will have to lower the weight for sure. I bench close to 400lbs but on HRT 225 kicked my azz.
    Last edited by BB2K; 05-21-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Prophecy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok, Thank you the first day is done, was working chest and triceps, chest is very sore, but I think I need to push myself farther for triceps... however, my arms are the weakest point on my body, they are like 14 inches, want to make 16 inches (sorry for this question but is it possible to grow my arms like 1-2 inches in 1-2 months?) ...
    Today I have Biceps, Back ... Doing Barbell Curls,Dumbbell Curls,Hammer Curls and Dumbbell Preacher Curl for Biceps (should I replace any of those exercises with another, for better results?) and Barbell Rows, Dumbbell Rows,Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck, Elevated Cable Rows and Deadlifts for Back/Lats...
    I really hope that this HRT will help me grow my Arms get 16+ inches ...

HRT is great, but how much time should I rest between sets?

Oh, and could someone suggest me some good Leg Exercises (only with Dumbbells and Barbells, don't go to gym) ... and Is it possible to make Squats 8 + 6 negative? it sounds very complicated for me...?
    And can anybody tell me the difference between Shoulder Military Press form Front and Behind Neck? which one is better??

sorry for all those questions, but I want to do things right...

Wow I'm Back...Finished my Biceps/Back Workout and Wow...I knew HRT would be hard but this workout was hell...I'm a little sad because I was not able to finish it ... was trying to do 4 sets 8 + 6 negative, couldn't do it, did 4 sets for BB curls and DB curls, started Hammer curls and the 3rd set was too much, couldn't finish the last set, my hands were shaking and I got no power left, I quit Preacher Curls and jumped to Back/Lats (for 3 sets) because I knew I would have no power to do Back if I continue with another Biceps Exercise...
    Last edited by Prophecy18; 05-22-2013 at 05:46 AM.

RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedJay67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work out at home and don't have access to machines so after reading through all the HRsolo threads I did my legs with the following exercises today:

-Squats* - I did these for warm up so not to stress the big muscles so high rep with low weights
    -Leg Extension off end of bench with weight cuffs on and dumbbell between feet
    -Lunges - I did BB lunges instead of DB because I stupidly put away all my squat safeties which I would use in case I lost my balance
    -Leg curls on bench using weight bags with extra plates tied to them.

(*I have to ease into the squats because I have a history of lumbar disc problems that I don't ever ever want again.)

-I did some calf work too with low weight and high reps.

So my questions are:

1) is it worth the 80 bucks to buy the northern lights leg attachment for my bench?
    2) do I need to add BB Hack Squats as well
    3) any other suggestions you can offer.

ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just finished my first 12 week cycle last week, took my week break, and I think I am going to go right back and do this program again. It wasn't fun, but I did gain 15lbs and am getting a lot of people noticing that I am hitting the gym.

Round two! Here we go!

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RedJay67 View Post
    I work out at home and don't have access to machines so after reading through all the HRsolo threads I did my legs with the following exercises today:

-Squats* - I did these for warm up so not to stress the big muscles so high rep with low weights
    -Leg Extension off end of bench with weight cuffs on and dumbbell between feet
    -Lunges - I did BB lunges instead of DB because I stupidly put away all my squat safeties which I would use in case I lost my balance
    -Leg curls on bench using weight bags with extra plates tied to them.

(*I have to ease into the squats because I have a history of lumbar disc problems that I don't ever ever want again.)

-I did some calf work too with low weight and high reps.

So my questions are:

1) is it worth the 80 bucks to buy the northern lights leg attachment for my bench?
    2) do I need to add BB Hack Squats as well
    3) any other suggestions you can offer.
    Only do what you are comfortable with... And this program is easily changeable... Especially with what you have or don't have... Take this as a blueprint, and make your own additions or subtractions...

Originally Posted by ttaylor0024 View Post
    Just finished my first 12 week cycle last week, took my week break, and I think I am going to go right back and do this program again. It wasn't fun, but I did gain 15lbs and am getting a lot of people noticing that I am hitting the gym.

Round two! Here we go!
    Niiice...!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Nasseragha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Confused

So is this just a training style or is there a schedule i have to follow up im really pumped for this but i dont know what to do, do i just use the reps and negatives with my own training split or ia there a spesific training split with exercises?

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nasseragha View Post
    So is this just a training style or is there a schedule i have to follow up im really pumped for this but i dont know what to do, do i just use the reps and negatives with my own training split or ia there a spesific training split with exercises?
    There is a training spilt to follow on the workout section.
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471