Thread: DCs Journal

dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

DCs Journal

So I guess it's time to start a journal since I'm not following a plan. All feedback is appreciated. Between April and now I've been lifting heavy but not seriously bulking until August or so. Either way I've gone from 115 lbs up to 137. I plan to keep bulking till text April then I will cut for a month or two and see where to go from there.
    Today's workout was legs and abs. I use a stupid home gym called a bowflex so my actual weights lifting are way off and am looking forward to someday seeing iron again... I'm just going to list weights so I can have a record to see if my gains in strength are noticeable.
    Squats 4 sets of 10 reps at 260-260-300-300
    Good mornings 4 sets of 10 reps at 260
    Dead lifts straight legged 4 sets of 10 at 300
    Standing calf raises 2 sets of ten reps at 260 both toes forward, in and out

Abs I don't remember the names for these properly so I will try to describe them.
    Pilates 100 on back toes and shoulders raised abs engaged for two minuets
    Teaser. Hold pillow with feet lift legs and arms towards ceiling grab pillow with hands lower down arms and legs and repeat 20 times.
    See saw. Lie on back lift legs off ground' lift one shoulder up and hug knee, switch hugged knee. 20 times
    Leg lifts 20 times

My major questions are:
    Is this enough ab work to only do once a week or do I need to hit abs two or three times to get em ripped?
    Will these four basic compound moves for my legs be enough if I do them twice a week? I loate isolation exercises and love compound lifts.
    So what's the best upper body compound lift?
    Does clean and press work all the upper body?
    Is it possible to add clean and press and maybe one other compound lift to make my legs day a. Full body work out?

Wednesday I plan to do the following
    Chest flyes
    Bench press
    Lat pulls
    Bent over row or t row

Will these compound moves be enough for my arms and shoulders or do I need to isolate my shoulders more?
    Thanks a million gals!

dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh one more thing. It's really cold where I work out in the basement garage and I have to being my youngest kiddo with me. Does it matter if I work out two or three times a day for fifteen to twenty minuets while he's bundled up instead of for an hour straight? I just haven't been able to bring myself to work out after he says he's cold of playing and wants to go inside so I've been doing less and shorter workouts the past week.