Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 1,411 to 1,439 of 1439
    lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Lex .. just couldn't resist this picture for you, considering all of the tire trouble you've had this year!!!

Have a Wonderful Christmas my Biker Chick Friend!!!

That was a good laugh. Yes, I'm just now seeing it. Completely awesome btw!

Originally Posted by beatha View Post
    Merry Christmas Lex

I giggled on seeing you response the next night when I was forced to endure 0__0 . . .oy tgf for bb friends
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post

Happy New Year, Lex! Come back!
    Happy New Year!! I'll be back soon Swoosh promise!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hiya Lex

The new year is here time to come back your missed around here. Still working from home ? Cycling and Lifting? Keep the Amazons clued in.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll be back soon! Well I'm kinda back.

No bike (it's a little chilly), although I did take it out 2 weeks ago and it was fine, just have to remember to bundle more.
    Lifted this weekend 2x - just haven't had time to get the workouts posted, but I'm getting there. Have been walking in the AM before work and then a short walk during lunch to keep active at least. Nothing major but gotta keep moving. Was going to go this week, but got caught up doing some other stuff.

Leave for 5 days in Colorado first thing in the AM, so I'm a little scatter brained. Once I get back things should go back to "normal". At least I hope so.
    Yes, we're back and home, this week is the first full week back on regular schedule and regular job. Thankfully! We were being bounced around like crazy. Ended up working out of the call center for almost a full month, did 3-4 different jobs. Craziness. And people are NOT nice during the holidays lemme tell you! Glad things are slowing down.

Eating has still been pretty on par - yay for old habits that don't die .. haha!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Lex! Have a great time in Colorado! Holy crap I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks people, customers especially, turn into raging maniacs around the holidays haha.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

So it's been almost 2 years since I've popped in here ... supersadface.jpg

A lot has happened, so many updates, I almost debated opening a whole new journal, but there's so much fun history in here that I couldn't do it.

Quick updates:
    Quit super sucky CS job in the desert! Super yay!
    Got new CS job in Bay Area (just outside San Fran) working for a video game company - go promoted to CS Manager - YAY I got minions now! Absolutely love it!
    Live 3 blocks from the beach in Half Moon Bay!
    Finally bought a new car!
    Haven't ridden my bike in months But still have the same tubes from 2 years ago ... hahahahaha!

For the not so great:
    I had to take a personal break from gym for a while to get all of the above working and get my mental stability back. <--- will never be 100%
    That being said, I'm back back where I started. So I'm starting from 0 and working my way back up. I started seeing a trainer 2-3 days a week about 4 months ago and am doing really well so far.
    Work is now offering boxing circuits at the gym around the corner so I'm doing that ----- OMG harder than any gym workout I've ever done! Soooo much fun! And great to know that I have support for all my co-workers that come too.
    I'm kinda mad at myself for letting go so much. But I guess you can only deal with so much at one time.

On the medical front -
    Some of you may remember me posting my vitals from years ago, well they are still the same! Despite gaining weight, I'm not at risk of anything at this point and nothing has really changed.
    And I now know I just have a SUPER slow metabolism so I have to work that much harder <---- not happy about it, but it can be worked around LOL

Mmmm I think that's everything. Congrats to those that actually made it through this long update and thank you for those that came back to check in! I haven't been the best Amazon lately, but I plan to fix that. I realized over the past year, that the Amazon and everyone that supported me here were greatly missed and a huge part of my success. Now that I desperately need support again I'm coming back. I'm not ashamed to admit it!

Good luck to all of you and I do really look forward to being back!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Fri Gym (with trainer) -
    1st Set of Circuits - 12 mins non-stop

40 lb OHP - x5
    12lb ball slams - x12
    TRX Face Pulls - x8
    50lb farmers carries

Completed - 8x in 12 mins

2nd set of circuits - 12 mins
    Box jumps x6
    65 lb sumo dumbbell squats x8
    Completed 12x in 12 mins

Rough times, but I never quit, just gotta keep going.

Pre - Beta-Cret, Con-Cret & Gluta-Tren
    Intra - Inner Armour BCAA Watermelon - I forgot how gross this tasted, def not doing it again

On a side note: Found out today that I'll be logging for Promera again! YAY! Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren ... can't wait.
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Welcome Back Lex!!!

i saw u popped up at swooshie's place few weeks ago and wondered how you've been glad things got better with the job and the move. still an ever changing group of amazons around to cheer ya on up in the journal section.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Lex!!! Congrats on the new job, lol remember to use your minions for good and not evil (ok maybe just a wee bit of evil.)

Will be following!
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Quick catch-up for the week:

Mon - 3+ mile walk
    Tues - Boxing Circuit Training
    Wed - HIIT with Trainer
    Thurs - "Punk Rope" (bootcamp @ work) - not sure what this actually is, but will update after today's session

Been a busy week. I'll be back again later
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Another quick recap:

Thurs - Punk Rope - it ended up being the same circuit training we had done earlier in the year, only adding in a lot more jump rope work! Body weight everything, tire flips, rows, kettlebell swings, core work, pushups, etc - all crammed into an hour. So much sweat! But the ladies that run this bootcamp are awesome!

Fri-Sat - Sick Was supposed to see trainer Fri, but just wasn't feeling it. Slept all day Fri/Sat instead. Feel much better today so maybe a long walk or something, we'll see. Felt like a minor stomach virus or something, just weak, not very hungry.
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Glad you're feeling better today! Everybody seems to be coming down with something lately.
    Current PRs:

Updates for the week:
    Tues - another killer boxing circuit, legit almost puked at the end .... phew. My favorite quote from the female trainer (who doesn't usually work with us) ... "Come on punch him like he's your best friend". She was brutal!
    Wed - HIIT with Trainer at Gym
    Thurs - "Punk Rope" and lots of stairs!
    Fri - will have another HIIT w/ Trainer at Gym

Phew! Been a busy week so far. But thankfully it's the weekend for me!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Updates:

Fri - no gym :/ - had to take other half to ER - all is well now thankfully
    Sat - Pumpkinfest was this weekend, lots of people EVERYWHERE! We went to the parade w/ the nephews and then relaxed the rest of the weekend.
    Sun/Mon - work & rest
    Tues - Boxing - another brutal workout, but so much fun!

Workout schedule is going to change a little bit in the next week or so. No more trainer or gym in town (we're trying to save some $$). However I do have a free gym at work that's pretty well stocked from what I hear, so I'll be using that 1-2 days a week, plus Boxing and Boot Camp. Thinking about starting NROL4W again or something similar to get back into lifting. feelsoweak.jpg
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

PUMPKINFEST!!! Lol sounds like something involving drunken debauchery (and pumpkins I guess. ) ER is no good glad everyone's ok now though. New plan sounds good, do you know if they have a combo of free wts and machines in work gym? If not you are welcomed to come to my work and lift up mini fridges to your heart's content, heehee.
    Current PRs:

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    PUMPKINFEST!!! Lol sounds like something involving drunken debauchery (and pumpkins I guess. )
    Lulz something like that! There are a LOT of beer vendors there!

ER is no good glad everyone's ok now though.
    Thanks, these things happen sometimes unfortunately.

New plan sounds good, do you know if they have a combo of free wts and machines in work gym? If not you are welcomed to come to my work and lift up mini fridges to your heart's content, heehee.
    tbh, I have no idea what it actually looks like. I have to fill out my release form before I can use the gym. Which I need to do today. As far as I remember (word of mouth) they have decent free weights, but I will let you know. If not I'll be on my way over to lift mini fridges, I can do my actual job from the road ....... right?
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Thought I was missing a buncha days, but apparently only 2.

Wed - Last training with trainer Lots of circuit work, DL's, squats, the fun stuff.
    Thurs - Bootcamp ... LOVE IT! So much sweat and ouch!
    Fri - (today) - Errands, errands and more errands, plus laundry!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

More Updates - and I finally picked a new program!

Sat - Coastside Brewfest - no workout, just cleaning around the house and hanging out with friends
    Sun - Started StrongLifts 5x5 again, I was going to go with NROL4W, but after rereading parts of it I remembered why I stopped the program the first time. SL will work well with the gym equipment I have at my disposal right now.

Day 1 - 10/26
    Cardio
    15 mins HIIT - Treadmill to Nowhere

SL Week 1A
    Squats -
    5 x 45 (warmup)
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55

Bench
    5 x 45 (warmup)
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55

Rows
    5 x 45 (warmup)
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55

5 x pushups

The gym I have access to right now is sorta lacking so I'm doing the best that I can. Squats are probably going to have to move to DB soon since I won't be able to clear a much heavier bar (no squat rack ) Same thing with bench press, although I can go heavier with those for a little while longer. Not great, but it's an easy program to follow and will work for now. New schedule will be something like .....

Sun - SL
    Mon - SL (?)
    Tues - Boxing
    Wed - Rest
    Thurs - Bootcamp
    Fri - Rest/SL?
    Sat - Rest

SL is supposed to be every other day, but boxing kicks my tude and the rest day before boot camp would be really nice. I'll have to play around with it a little more and see what I can make work. I'm also looking into getting some basic weights for the house, so there's that option as well. We'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by lexagon; 10-29-2014 at 06:40 AM.
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

I have seen people load a squat bar on the bench press stand and pick it up from there (although I don't recommend it, but I suppose it's safter than trying to clear it over your head.) Squat/Bench/Rows is a nice combo my friend, keep up the good work.
    Current PRs:

Day 2 - 10/27
    Cardio
    10 mins HIIT - Elliptical

SL Week 1B
    Squats -
    5 x BW (warmup)
    5 x 65
    5 x 65
    5 x 65
    5 x 65
    5 x 65

OHP
    5 x 20lb db (warmup)
    5 x 45
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55
    5 x 55

DL
    5 x 65 (warmup)
    5 x 95
    5 x 105
    5 x 105

5 x pushups (using bench)
    1 min plank

Tues - 10/28

Boxing Circuits - Each for 1 min AMRAP
    Bench
    Tricep Pullovers
    Seated Shoulder Press
    Decline Situp to Dummy (3 punches)
    Heavy Bag
    Boxing Drill with Trainer
    Practice Kicks
    Up/Down Pushups on Bosu
    Face Pulls
    Curls
    Tricep Pushdown

Sprints/Sidestep - 10 mins

Repeat circuit backwards

Small turnout this week, but super intense. All body parts hurt at this point! Sheesh!

Wed - 10/29 - REST DAY!
    Much needed!

Promera Log is UP! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164803381
    Last edited by lexagon; 10-29-2014 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Adding Promera
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job on the workout! Have a great rest day

Day 3 - Thurs 10/30

Cardio
    10 mins HIIT - Treadmill

SL - Week 1 - A
    Squats -
    5 x 45 (warmup)
    5 x 60
    5 x 60
    5 x 60
    5 x 60
    5 x 60
    ** used 30 lb db's instead of bar since we have no power rack

Bench
    5 x 45 (warmup)
    5 x 75
    5 x 75
    5 x 75
    5 x 75
    5 x 75

Row
    5 x 75 (warmup)
    5 x 75
    5 x 95
    5 x 95
    5 x 95
    5 x 95

5 x pushups (using bench)

Weight Crunch (machine)
    50lb x 25 x 3

** Will have to start using DB's for squats instead of bar as the gym I'm using right now does not have a power rack or any sort of rack actually. Will make due with what I have for the time being and deal with road blocks when I come to them

Fri - 10/31 - Rest and taken nephews trick or treating
    Sat - 11/1 - Rest (wasn't feeling great)
    Sun - 11/2 - Hitting the gym in a bit for more SL Officially starting week 2 - will update later.
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Day 4 - Sun 11/2

SL Week 2 - B
    Squats -
    5 x 45 (warmup)
    5 x 60
    5 x 75 *
    5 x 75
    5 x 75

* Accidentally grabbed 1 30 & 1 45 db - oooooops! Hehe oh well!

OHP
    5 x 45 (warmup)
    5 x 65
    5 x 65
    5 x 65
    5 x 65
    5 x 65

DL
    5 x 65 (warmup)
    5 x 95
    5 x 95
    5 x 95
    5 x 115
    5 x 115

** Things are going pretty smoothly, it's nice to have the gym to myself.

Day 5 - Mon 11/3

SL - Week 2 - A

Squats -
    5 x 50 (warmup)
    5 x 80
    5 x 80
    5 x 80
    5 x 80
    5 x 80

Bench
    5 x 45 (warmup)
    5 x 75
    5 x 75
    5 x 75
    5 x 75
    5 x 75

Row
    5 x 75 (warmup)
    5 x 105
    5 x 105
    5 x 105
    5 x 105
    5 x 105

** Another quiet day in the gym.

Side note: I'm thinking about joining a gym near work. Currently I'm using the free gym that we have here, but I'm not super thrilled with the limitations of it. We have a pretty awesome lifting gym 1 block over (where our Boxing Circuits are held) and they have multiple power racks, etc - the owners are body builders/power lifters - so I'm debating getting a membership there. I'd only be able to use it on work days for now, but once I move up here, I can use it whenever. It's pretty decently priced too, just have to decide if I want to take the plunge or not. Trying to save $$ but at the same time my sanity LOL

My Promera was waiting for me at my desk this AM, so excited. I can finally get my log started!

Nothing else to fun and exciting to report. Heading out to CT next week to see the parents for a few days. Patiently waiting for Black Friday to get here, so I can buy my new computer parts (there better be some good sales).
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

I see numbers are moving up nicely. Gym with multiple power racks - go for it girl, RUN, knock down elderly and small children to get there, GO!!! Heehee. Awaiting black friday as well, pretty much out of everything sup wise, down to using lingering sample packets I have, waiting it out a couple more weeks lulz.
    Current PRs:

Tues 11/4 <--- Day 1 of Promera Log

Pre - 1 scoop Mandarin Gluta-Blast + 1 scoop Blue Raspberry Amino Tren

Boxing Circuit Training <---- Circuits of Death and Destruction!
    Long Story Short - you do each of the following for 1 minute, as many reps as possible. Everything is weighted except the boxing portion, but I didn't write weights down, I just know by sight what I'm doing LOL

High/Mid Kicks @ Dummy
    Burpees
    DL to OHP
    Side Squats on Bosu
    Sumo Squats w/ Kettlebell
    Standing Hamstring Curl
    Laying Hamstring Curl
    Sled Push + 70 lbs
    Standing Calf Raises
    Sand Bag Carry (?)
    Boxing Drill with Instructor
    Heavy Bag Work

5 rounds of Sprints

Then repeat the above for a second time!

Review:
    Energy level was great! Seemed to be on par with what I feel after taking Beta-Cret Which I was impressed with. Granted I was dead by the end, but that's to be expected, I've never left that training WITH energy LOL

Wed 11/5 - Rest Day

Unintentional Rest Day

First thing in the AM for Recovery (pre-breakfast) - 1 scoop Mandarin Gluta-Blast + 1 scoop Blue Raspberry Amino Tren

No added caffeine this AM, just took the above. Was a nice mellow start to the day. Hoping it will help with recovery from yesterday and prep me for tomorrows brutal Bootcamp! Typically I would be doing StrongLifts today, but I wasn't feeling great this AM (low energy) and my wrist/elbow were bugging me more than usual, so I'm resting.
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Whoooops forgot to update my blog, just been working on the log.

Day 3 - Thurs 11/6

Pre - 1 scoop Mandarin Gluta-Blast + 1 scoop Blue Raspberry Amino Tren
    Post - 1 scoop Mandarin Gluta-Blast

Today was an a$$-kicking Bootcamp, as always!

Start - Jump Rope 1 min, "duck n move" (done under a slack line about 3ft off the ground) x 20, jump rope 1 min, high kicks x 20, jump rope 1 min

Then come the circuits, again 1 min for each station AMRAP
    Tire DL's - stand inside tire and DL it lol
    Suspended Rows - TRX straps attached to high fence
    Sand Bag Carry - 40 lbs - 20 ft walk - hoist onto shoulder, switch sides on the way back
    Tire Flips - ~20 ft - keep flipping
    Kettlebell Swings
    Battleropes
    Slack Line Walk - I opted out of this one as I have a weak ankle I'm rehabbing so I did balance stuff instead
    Lunge - Balance and pass ball under front leg

Rinse, and repeat 2 more times.

1/2 mi jog at the end w/ a core workout cool down

Ummmm yes, I am dead tired right now! That being said I LOVE this bootcamp and the ladies that run it. They don't take excuses from anyone LOL I'm glad it came back (it had been cancelled for Oct). Kept pretty good energy throughout the entire circuit, despite being in the sun and exhausted.

Decided to add a 2nd scoop of Gluta after the workout to hopefully aid in a speedier recovery. This week has been killer for hamstrings!

Day 6 - Sun 11/9

Pre - 1 scoop Amino & 1 scoop Gluta
    Intra - 1/2 packet Xtend + 20 oz H2O
    Post - 1/2 packet Xtend + 1 scoop Gluta

StrongLifts - Week 2 - B

Squat
    50 x 5 (warmup)
    80 x 5
    80 x 5
    80 x 5
    80 x 5
    90 x 5

OHP
    45 x 5 (warmup)
    65 x 5
    65 x 5
    65 x 5
    65 x 5
    65 x 5

DL
    65 x 5 (warmup)
    115 x 5
    125 x 5

Already at the end of Week 2 which is kinda crazy, moves fast. OHP is weak as I had expected, always have trouble with that one. Going to stay at 65 for another week and then up to 75 (since I don't have access to 2.5lb weights right now).

Next step after getting back from vacation is to tweak my diet again. It's pretty clean right now but it could be better and I know that.

Gluta - Pre and Post seems to work the best and taste wise it mixes with pretty much anything or it's fine on it's own.
    Amino - Pleasantly surprised by the flavor, usually Berry isn't my favorite, but I actually enjoy this one. And it's working great for workout energy with no crash!

Day 7 - Mon 11/10

StrongLifts - Week 3 - A

Squat
    50 x 5 (warmup)
    90 x 5
    90 x 5
    90 x 5
    90 x 5
    90 x 5

Bench
    45 x 5 (warmup)
    70 x 5 (35lb db's)
    70 x 5
    70 x 5
    70 x 5
    70 x 5

Row
    45 x 5 (warmup)
    115 x 5
    115 x 5
    115 x 5
    115 x 5
    115 x 5

Day 8 - Tues 11/11

StrongLifts - Week 3 - B

Squat
    50 x 5 (warmup)
    90 x 5
    90 x 5
    90 x 5
    90 x 5
    90 x 5

OHP
    45 x 5 (warmup)
    65 x 5
    65 x 5
    65 x 5
    65 x 5
    ** Couldn't hit the 5th, right shoulder was acting really weird

DL
    65 x 5 (warmup)
    115 x 5
    135 x 5

Two fairly quick but productive workouts. Nothing too special to note. Stalled on a few of the lifts, but not worried about it right now. Form is going well, lifts are higher than when I last stopped, so I'm just going to keep chugging along. I want to say that DL might be a PR, but I have to go back and double check that.

Good news is, I have a guest pass to my parents gym so I can go while I"m on vacation! So happy!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Update Time - Sorry for the delay - I'm out of town visiting my parents until Mon evening.

Day 9 - Wed 11/12

Early AM - 1 scoop Amino & 1 Scoop Gluta
    Just used for a little extra energy and aided recovery. Day off as I had some things at work to tie-up before leaving on vacation. Took the red-eye (11pm) to NYC to see my parents (got in 7:30am Thurs)

Day 10 - Thurs 11/13
    Yeah, got in SUPER early in the AM (see above), took a little nap so I didn't completely crash by 2pm LOL Being up for over 24hrs is a killer. Ran errands with my mom all day. Was able to take my 1 scoop Amino &1 Gluta before the errands for some extra energy, which was nice. Crashed early! Good to see my parents though, and my 97 yr old grandma!

Day 11 - Fri 11/14

YAY, gym day. so jealous of my parents, their gym is HUGE and awesome (LAfitness). or at least compared to what I have access to right now.

SL - Week 3 - A

Hack Squats
    sled x 1
    50 x 1
    75 x 1
    75 x 1
    75 x 1
    75 x 1
    75 x 1
    **Not sure what the weight of the sled was so I'm just posting the total weight added.

Bench
    45 x 1
    65 x 1
    75 x 1
    85 x 1
    85 x 1
    85 x 1
    85 x 1
    85 x 1

** finally had access to a real bench, was surprised that I got up to 85lbs, probably could have gone higher, but didnt want to push it. Still glad. Hoping to get up to 100 sometime soon.

Row
    55 x 1
    95 x 1
    105 x 1
    105 x 1
    105 x 1
    105 x 1
    105 x 1

** dropped down a little, but I'm ok with that.

I probably could have stayed in that gym for another hour at least, but had to get home to help mom get ready for guests. Definitely plan on a longer workout on Sunday. Forgot what it was like to go to a real gym with so many options LOL

Day 13 - Sat 11/15

Early AM - 1 scoop Amino & 1 Scoop Gluta
    Spent the majority of the day in NYC with my dad. Just walking around and see the sights. Haven't been in a year or so, it was nice, cold, but nice. Had a little splurge meal walked around some more and headed home. Looking forward to hitting the gym in the AM.

Day 14 - Sun 11/16

SL - Week 4 - B

Pre - 1 scoop Amino + 1 scoop Gluta

Squat
    45 x 5 (warmup)
    65 x 5
    85 x 5
    85 x 5
    85 x 5
    85 x 5
    85 x 5

OHP
    45 x 5 (warmup)
    65 x 5
    65 x 5
    65 x 5
    65 x 4 <--- no idea what happened
    65 x 5

DL
    75 x 5
    115 x 5
    135 x 5

Day 15 - Mon 11/17

Early AM - 1 scoop Amino + 1 Scoop Gluta

Day off, travel all day long, bleh!

Sadly vacation is now over But that being said at least it was relaxing and I got a chance to use a real gym for a couple days.

Amino/Gluta seems to be working great for energy during my workouts, but also as an early AM pick me up instead of coffee or some other form of caffeine. I decided to try laying off the coffee and caffeine as much as possible while I was away, which was nice.

Back to reality now. Thinking about changing my program for a little while. SL isn't working too great with the equipment I have access to right now. Not sure which one, but I'll figure something out. Possibly PHUL or I might throw something together myself. Once I have access to a gym with more variety, I'll pick up SL again because I like it.

Day 16 - Tues 11/18

Still on the fence about Boxing today, not feeling 100% after all the traveling and such. Energy levels are SUPER low even with amino and all. So I dunno, I have another 2 hours to decide.
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

I'm skipping a couple days of catch-up because I'm too lazy to copy/paste LULZ!

Day 19 & Day 20 - Fri 11/21 & Sat 11/22

Early AM - 1 scoop Amino + 1 Scoop Gluta

Nothing out of the ordinary, my weekends are rest days usually since I'm lacking a gym and gym equipment. We did go to the archery range on Friday night, which was a lot of fun and a lot more shoulder work than I had expected. Will definitely be going back and doing that again (Thank You Groupon!) Other than that, just food prep and relaxing.

Sat afternoon my PC decided to throw a fit! Put me in a really crappy mood for the rest of the day while I tried to fix it, nothing worked so I just shut it off and tried to ignore it to keep from throwing the damn thing out the window. Will have to fix it Sunday after work (after I talk to my coworker about what it could be). Thankfully he's a computer genius and was able to give me something to try. It better work, sad as it sound, I hate being away from my computer, how am I supposed to play games?!?!? Almost as bad as getting to the gym and finding out they are closed.

Day 21 - Sun 11/23

Pre - 1 scoop Amino + 1 Scoop Gluta

Threw together a random workout for today, going to try a 3-day split for the time being + Boxing + Bootcamp. Starting to run low on Amino, thinking about picking some more up (hopefully there's a good deal on Friday )

Back/Bicep

Bentover Barbell Rows (10 reps)
    45 x 1
    65 x 1
    75 x 4

DB Rows (12 reps)
    15 x 1
    20 x 4

Lat Pulldown (10 reps)
    70 x 1
    80 x 4

Barbell Curls (12 reps)
    15 x 1
    25 x 1
    35 x 3
    ** Elbow starting bothering me on the last set so I stopped at 3, which means I also left out the DB Curls. Hadn't had elbow pain in a weekish so that was surprising.

Pretty quick workout, short rest periods, felt good to do some different things, instead of the same rotation over and over again. Until I can get back into a gym that has more options I'll continue with a split, should work for now. Something is better than nothing.

Tomorrow - Chest/Tri/Shoulder
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi,
    Thought i would come and check out your journal. I saw your post in Hobbs about fitness trackers. It sucks about the Bodymedia i did see that Fitbit has a nice one The Charge it has a HR monitor without a strap for i think 149.00 but with the holidays it will probably be cheaper this weekend. I saw it on Amazon.com..
    I love your workouts..wow you really kill it.
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Welcome Vanessa!

Day 22 - Mon 11/24

Sooooo by tomorrow I meant not today. Blah. I left all my gym stuff at home and didn't feel like turning back to go and get it. I was looking forward to it, but oh well. There's always tomorrow (hopefully). I have an all day training tomorrow, so I'm hoping that I'm motivated enough to come in early and go beforehand.
    Current Log:

Past Logs: