Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by newbeginning828 View Post
    Oh hai Lex!
    Hai NB!!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

Picking up the pieces newbeginning828's Avatar
    newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OOOOOhhh in for Stage 3!!! That's the DB snatch stage...ooo its sooo fun! I loved that one!!
    "The minute you lose confidence in yourself and stop believing... you've lost" by Jan Matthews
    **TEAM AMAZON** Sisterhood of Iron

My Building Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139809523

Summer Lifting w/Promera! (COMPLETED)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146024643

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    OOOOOhhh in for Stage 3!!! That's the DB snatch stage...ooo its sooo fun! I loved that one!!
    Wish I could say I was ready, but I forgot to look @ the book this weekend. Ooops. Better go grab it out of the car before the day is over so I know what to expect. I mean I am looking forward to weights.
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

Went for a run outside instead of starting Stage 3. The weather was perfect and I had some stuff to clear out of my head. Not feeling focused enough to start Stage 3 yet. I might wait another week and see if that feeling passes. Got a lot of stuff going on and want to make sure that I'm mentally focused, no injuries would be a good thing.
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Went for a run outside instead of starting Stage 3. The weather was perfect and I had some stuff to clear out of my head. Not feeling focused enough to start Stage 3 yet. I might wait another week and see if that feeling passes. Got a lot of stuff going on and want to make sure that I'm mentally focused, no injuries would be a good thing.
    Hi Lex! A run outside sounds great I hope it also helped you sort out all the craziness. Happy Tuesday!
    "The minute you lose confidence in yourself and stop believing... you've lost" by Jan Matthews

My Building Journal:

Hi Lex! A run outside sounds great I hope it also helped you sort out all the craziness. Happy Tuesday!
    It's usually in the low 70's by the time I get home and breezy, perfect!

Just waiting for Ultimate X tomorrow night, I need a good azz kicking!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Last night was Ultimate X, but a new teacher. Apparently the one we had has moved to one of the other locations. He wasn't bad but seemed a little out of sorts, guessing he wasn't given much prep time. Either way he rocked it pretty good. I wish I coudl remember everything, but I'll do the best I can. I don't know rep counts, LOL

All w/ 20lb barbell
    Curls
    Barbell Row
    OHP
    Squats

Body Weight:
    Body Weight Squats
    Walking Lunges
    Walking Squats
    Single Leg Squats (1 on step 360)

Crunches on ball
    Obliques on ball
    One other crunch I can't remember the name of but had to do a TON of before LOL

Spin - 30 mins, HIIT (no joke)

HRM: 620ish

Ok first of all, I could definitely feel EVERYTHING. But that's what I get for not doing weights for almost 2 weeks. My glutes/quads are officially sore and I actually have DOMS (whaaaa?). It's a nice feeling though. I was a littel skeptical of this guy as I've had him before and wasn't a fan. He did a great job though. I talked to him a bit after and I'm definitely willing to give him another chance. I enjoy the class. That's all that matters.

I do feel bad for him though. Apparently the other trainers "regulars" knew she was leaving (none of us did) and they switched gyms, so class was a little empty. Wasn't bad though.

Small Goals:
    1. Lose 10-15 lbs by late July (yes I realize how long that is - lol)
    2. Get my life in order. Lots of stuff going on that I need to figure out.
    3. Get back to being me.
    4. Get back to NROL4W (soon)
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New group teachers can definitely throw you off! But it seems like you still enjoyed the class. A friend of mine is a substitute Zumba instructor and she is always worried about how students like her, so I'm sure she would appreciate the fact that you gave this new guy some feedback!

How sore are your muscles today?
    If you don't feel like you are ready to get back into it, maybe take the rest of this week off and then go in the gym and just give it a shot. Your body is probably ready, but you have to get your mind right again. I felt the same way after I took a rest week for a few days.

Love the haircut!!
    I'm gonna be one to watch in 2012. Just wait and see.

Dirty Old Uncle Sam Likes His Women Fit and Trim
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136368681&page=1

*Team Amazon* Sisterhood of Iron

cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh, and in my humble opinion, I think 10-15lbs by July is a good goal. I think you can probably blow that goal out of the water, but 10-15 is a nice slow steady loss which is ok when you are trying build quality muscle at the same time.

Last night was Ultimate X, but a new teacher. Apparently the one we had has moved to one of the other locations. He wasn't bad but seemed a little out of sorts, guessing he wasn't given much prep time. Either way he rocked it pretty good. I wish I coudl remember everything, but I'll do the best I can. I don't know rep counts, LOL

All w/ 20lb barbell
    Curls
    Barbell Row
    OHP
    Squats

Body Weight:
    Body Weight Squats
    Walking Lunges
    Walking Squats
    Single Leg Squats (1 on step 360)

Crunches on ball
    Obliques on ball
    One other crunch I can't remember the name of but had to do a TON of before LOL

Spin - 30 mins, HIIT (no joke)

HRM: 620ish

Ok first of all, I could definitely feel EVERYTHING. But that's what I get for not doing weights for almost 2 weeks. My glutes/quads are officially sore and I actually have DOMS (whaaaa?). It's a nice feeling though. I was a littel skeptical of this guy as I've had him before and wasn't a fan. He did a great job though. I talked to him a bit after and I'm definitely willing to give him another chance. I enjoy the class. That's all that matters.

I do feel bad for him though. Apparently the other trainers "regulars" knew she was leaving (none of us did) and they switched gyms, so class was a little empty. Wasn't bad though.
    Sounds like he rocked the workout pretty good! Poor guy having to deal with an instructor switch and an half empty room. But.. that means more one on one time for you guys

And YAY! for doms

Small Goals:
    1. Lose 10-15 lbs by late July (yes I realize how long that is - lol)
    2. Get my life in order. Lots of stuff going on that I need to figure out.
    3. Get back to being me.
    4. Get back to NROL4W (soon)
    Originally Posted by cynthia_waz View Post
    oh, and in my humble opinion, I think 10-15lbs by July is a good goal. I think you can probably blow that goal out of the water, but 10-15 is a nice slow steady loss which is ok when you are trying build quality muscle at the same time.
    I agree with Cynth.. I'm sure you'll blow that goal away!
    And NROLFW will be there when you're ready to jump right back. I hope things clear up for you soon... Miss ya Lex!

My Building Journal:

New group teachers can definitely throw you off! But it seems like you still enjoyed the class. A friend of mine is a substitute Zumba instructor and she is always worried about how students like her, so I'm sure she would appreciate the fact that you gave this new guy some feedback!
    Sounds like he rocked the workout pretty good! Poor guy having to deal with an instructor switch and an half empty room. But.. that means more one on one time for you guys

And YAY! for doms
    Like I said he's a really nice guy. Different than the weight lifting girl, but he's in great shape. He's nice and he tried. Some subs don't care. He's been over at the other location for at least 3-4 years now so it's not like he's brand new.

How sore are your muscles today?
    If you don't feel like you are ready to get back into it, maybe take the rest of this week off and then go in the gym and just give it a shot. Your body is probably ready, but you have to get your mind right again. I felt the same way after I took a rest week for a few days.
    My glutes are still killing me, stupid body weight stuff. LOL Like hurts to sit and stand type pain.

Love the haircut!!
    I am enjoying it more than I thought would.

I agree with Cynth.. I'm sure you'll blow that goal away!
    And NROLFW will be there when you're ready to jump right back. I hope things clear up for you soon... Miss ya Lex!
    That's what I was thinking. And I might not even need that much if I keep slimming down. It's just a number so I have something to think about. I know I could drop about 20-25lbs if I didn't want to lift anymore and just "lose weight" I've done that before, sucks!

No worries ladies, I'm still around, just a little more quiet. I'll still keep updating though. I love my Amazon Family, which cracks me up because at 5'2" i never feel Amazon!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Originally Posted by lexagon
    I love my Amazon Family, which cracks me up because at 5'2" i never feel Amazon!
    Size and shape doesn't matter. It's all in attitude and work ethic!

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No worries ladies, I'm still around, just a little more quiet. I'll still keep updating though. I love my Amazon Family, which cracks me up because at 5'2" i never feel Amazon!
    I feel Amazon when I'm around people that are 5'2", see what you gotta do is hang out around people that are 4'11" and you'll feel Amazon.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Best of luck with whatever program you decide to do to reach your goals

Btw totally understand height hindering feeling like an amazon but like She said . . . it's more than just how tall one is . . . attitude and effort counts more.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

Hai Lex!!!

Hope you had an awesome Easter and 'things' are clearing up for you. Miss ya!

My Building Journal:

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh yeah!!! ^^^^^Soooo true! Amazon chicks sport some serious attitude...just ask any of my friends!

Hey, Lex....whats this about a new haircut? Pics?? (I'm really behind in my journal reading, so sorry if you already posted....but I want to see )
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Hey, Lex....whats this about a new haircut? Pics?? (I'm really behind in my journal reading, so sorry if you already posted....but I want to see )
    Down there!
    Not the best, but I think you get the idea. Everyone loves the hair - and the clothes LOL *eyeroll*

Originally Posted by beatha View Post
    Btw totally understand height hindering feeling like an amazon but like She said . . . it's more than just how tall one is . . . attitude and effort counts more.
    Totally agree, i just chuckle when I think 5'2" amazon. Oh I have plenty of attitude, esp when I'm in the gym.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    I feel Amazon when I'm around people that are 5'2", see what you gotta do is hang out around people that are 4'11" and you'll feel Amazon.
    LMFAO - exactly!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Hai Lex!!!

Hope you had an awesome Easter and 'things' are clearing up for you. Miss ya!
    Umm Easter was interesting to say the least. Not exactly sure celebrate is the right word to use. But it is what it is.

Decided to go for a run outside yesterday, why not it was 85 when I got home. Made a 5k in 42ish minutes, average of 13.5 min/mi which I'm actually really happy with right now. I even put some HIIT in there. Felt good to get back outside
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Umm Easter was interesting to say the least. Not exactly sure celebrate is the right word to use. But it is what it is.
    Sorry to hear that... At least it's all over.

Decided to go for a run outside yesterday, why not it was 85 when I got home. Made a 5k in 42ish minutes, average of 13.5 min/mi which I'm actually really happy with right now. I even put some HIIT in there. Felt good to get back outside
    It was such a beautiful day outside! Awesome that you were able to go for a run. Good time too and with HIIT yowza! Happy Tuesday Lex

My Building Journal:

Sorry to hear that... At least it's all over.
    Oh it's ok, kinda standard for the way things have been going lately.

It was such a beautiful day outside! Awesome that you were able to go for a run. Good time too and with HIIT yowza! Happy Tuesday Lex
    LOL, well a little HIIT which really just meant .. and you can laugh because I did the whole time. I sprinted through the sunny parts of the bike trail and jogged the shaded parts. It was entertaining. Except when the sunny parts were REALLY long, those sucked.
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

LOL, well a little HIIT which really just meant .. and you can laugh because I did the whole time. I sprinted through the sunny parts of the bike trail and jogged the shaded parts. It was entertaining. Except when the sunny parts were REALLY long, those sucked.
    LOL! Hey 85 is pretty hot when you're running don't blame you! Sounds like a fun time

My Building Journal:

That sounds like a more fun way to do HIIT rather than just basing it on a certain amount of time. Really a good way to surprise your body because it can't get used to a pattern.

Did you have Ultimate X last night?

LOL! Hey 85 is pretty hot when you're running don't blame you! Sounds like a fun time
    I like to have fun while I workout, that seemed like a good way to do it. And yes 85 is hot! It's always fun coming home with a tan at 6pm. haha!

That sounds like a more fun way to do HIIT rather than just basing it on a certain amount of time. Really a good way to surprise your body because it can't get used to a pattern.
    It actually was kinda nice. And it seemed easier that way. No looking at the clock or counting or anything, just sprint/jog/sprint/job rinse repeat Might do it again this weekend (assuming the weather holds up).

Did you have Ultimate X last night?
    That's tonight

Assuming my little car decides to start acting better. I love when the battery just dies for no reason.
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Another brutal Ultimate X class, this one was much better. And it was basically like having a personal trainer, only 3 of us showed up for the class. I was ok with that though. Actually it made it easier to get things done. Did the same workout from last class. 30 mins lifting/abs and 30 mins Spin. Then for some odd reason I did another 15 mins on the Elliptical, I was feeling energetic. I've decided this trainer is the "glute-man". Seriously, my glutes ALWAYS hurt the next day. Like right now. LOL Either way it was great.

HRM = 740
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Wow that sounds awesome... your very own personal trainer! Glute doms ftw! Glad you had a great workout!

My Building Journal:

Wow that sounds awesome... your very own personal trainer! Glute doms ftw! Glad you had a great workout!
    On a slightly similar note, I did not have ANY doms from my run this weekend, I'm a little shocked, but that must be a good thing.

And yes personal trainer that I didn't have to pay for The other 2 seemed interested in coming back too, so looks like we might just have a small class. Sure it's not quite as intense as the other trainer, but it works muscles I have had doms in for a while! And he does a lot of BW stuff, so I'll be ready for NROL4W when I start that up again LOL
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

On a slightly similar note, I did not have ANY doms from my run this weekend, I'm a little shocked, but that must be a good thing.
    That is a good thing! Your body is getting used to running and your legs are strawng!
    Isn't it weird though how sometimes what you think will give you doms doesn't and then something so strange and out of the blue will It's like really I can row, curl, squat X amount but carry these grocery bags in the house is going to give me doms LOL

And yes personal trainer that I didn't have to pay for The other 2 seemed interested in coming back too, so looks like we might just have a small class. Sure it's not quite as intense as the other trainer, but it works muscles I have had doms in for a while! And he does a lot of BW stuff, so I'll be ready for NROL4W when I start that up again LOL
    Hahah that really does sound awesome. Almost one on one training without the price tag & doms! Sometimes its the little changes that start to make the most difference

My Building Journal:

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    High 5 lex! pass it on ... ... Happy Friday #1!!!

btw not bored over here nor procrastinating
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

just saw this on another forum.

Current Log:

Past Logs:

^thats just badass right there!

My Building Journal: