View Poll Results: do you trust company reps on bb.com?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • yeah, they have my best interest at heart

32 26.45%
  • are you fukkin kidding me? crooks

89 73.55%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    if a rep is found to have stolen from ppl, it gets pushed to the back pages and buried.. because it happened "in the past", it's now considered an attack. doesn't matter if it's true. doesn't matter if it indeed paints a picture of overall credibility of that individual..
    back to this issue.

what are your feelings about recent past indiscretions of company reps on this forum?

hypothetically speaking:
    i mean, if within the last 3ys or so, there is substantial and credible documentation that a rep has been found guilty of, say, rape.
    and that rep first denied it, but then broke down and gives a massive sob story of his hardships growing up, pleads leniency, says it'll never happen again, blah blah blah.
    now..let's say it did not happen again. would you still want to know about it now? would it affect how you take this person's advice?

and conversely: let's say it did happen again, after that. another rape occurred, and another sob story is given, and another plea of leniency and forgiveness was raised..

any difference in the way we should treat these instances?

any difference in the way we view the reformation of this individual?

any difference as to how we should perceive anything this individual has to say?

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Same. I will continue using CL products until I look like powercage.

Then I will use them more, to maintain my powercageness.

Then I'm getting veneers.

From powercage
    Wouldn't be surprised if the next CL product is called "white bicuspid" or something similiar.

On topic, now that I think of it, there are probably 3 or 4 companies I refuse to buy from based solely on their representative's actions on this forum alone. So I guess the "rep effect" can go both ways.

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    On topic, now that I think of it, there are probably 3 or 4 companies I refuse to buy from based solely on their representative's actions on this forum alone. So I guess the "rep effect" can go both ways.
    sure it can.

(getting my best old-person voice)
    back when i was a rep..
    i pissed quite a few ppl off with my answers.
    my goal was not always to have ppl leaving with their feelings intact.
    my goal rather was to get some to wake up and open their eyes, and if i felt a smart-ass remark was the best response for that, so be it.
    but i have never lied on here. and i have never done one thing here that would negatively impact the financial well-being of another individual or his family.

daily, however, i was accused of being a horrible, unprofessional rep.
    (most of these accusations came from other reps, but still..)

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if the next CL product is called "white bicuspid" or something similiar.

So it's my stunning personality that keeps drawing you in to order?
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

Originally Posted by VPX_Sports View Post
    So it's my stunning personality that keeps drawing you in to order?
    the cute GIFs do it for me.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't see how a person's personal life has anything to do with being a rep. To be honest, it sounds like you have a personal agenda with this post. In terms of their advice, people should be smart enough to know if they are asking a rep a question, that the answer will be biased towards their products. Not that it would be wrong info, but if I'm selling a protein powder, why would I try to steer them away?

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think someones just mad they are no longer a rep...

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mmafighterskiba View Post
    lulz. Highly doubt it. Did you read what went on? To take it a step further(/prove a point), PM me if you're interested in a rep position snag
    Been to HQ THREE times
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    I don't see how a person's personal life has anything to do with being a rep. To be honest, it sounds like you have a personal agenda with this post.
    don't we all have our own agendas tho??
    kinda my point.

i agreed with you at one time, and in fact have been vociferous in my embracement of this idea.

but the more i am on this site, and the more i see how personal life+"professional" life intertwine on here, i am more certain the two should be looked at interconnectedly.

i'm not saying go do a background check on everyone you come into contact with.

but if someone has been shown, beyond a doubt, to have conflicting moral values, then certainly the idea to "cover it up" only reaffirms that it very much matters indeed.

Originally Posted by mmafighterskiba View Post
    yeah that's the ticket.
    i stepped down to get away from the fracas and riff-raff, and now i am mad about it....

makes purrr-fekt cents to me.

lulz. Highly doubt it. Did you read what went on? To take it a step further(/prove a point), PM me if you're interested in a rep position snag
    i already PMd you my app last nite, check mail..

LOL

for the record, Snag is done repping on this site.
    too much headache for me, and i'm too old.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are a few reps on here that I have talked with via pm, that I find very trust worthy.

Some of the guys I don't even know why a company would even let them use their products let alone rep for them.

I hear gnc associates bashed for their aggressiveness well its worse on here at times.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

there are some very good reps on here, yes. some very knowledgeable and ethical guys..
    don't get me wrong. and i personally applaud those individuals.

i would just like to see the pool grow, quite simply.

i would also like to see these companies that proclaim themselves to be upstanding, reputable, quality organizations take their hiring of reps srsly.

it is, after all, the company responsibility to oversee how the public "face" of their sales forum reps conduct themselves -- both here, and irl.

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    To me a rep recommending their product is the same as someone who works for Ralph Lauren saying that Polo Blue is the best smelling cologne out there. Doesn't mean it really doesn't smell good, maybe it does or maybe it doesn't. Id be the judge of that. Id give it a chance if a repputable company is behind it and the ingredient list looks solid. Oh and sampling it before buying helps

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If u give me ur rep spot i wont make u pay for me and ur daughters wedding srs
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb rep yesterday

today rep-hunter?
    Meow

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give me his spot and u can be my best man
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    brb rep yesterday

today rep-hunter?
    seemed like a good career-switch att.

everyone was talking about me polishing my guns (err..legs) yesterday, so i took it to heart.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think it just depends on the rep. Some companies reps I obviously don't trust, but I feel like some of the reps are actually out here to help. There are some that are just on here pushing their brands products. I think it just comes down to the individual to decide for themselves who to and not to trust.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Buy my products, /thread.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do agree there are some questionable choices of reps. One rep who is now gone (female) was on the misc asking if men would be willing to travel to have sex with her if she promised to put out. It biased me against that company now.

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do agree there are some questionable choices of reps. One rep who is now gone (female) was on the misc asking if men would be willing to travel to have sex with her if she promised to put out. It biased me against that company now.
    female's name and how we can get in touch with her or it didn't happen
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    female's name and how we can get in touch with her or it didn't happen
    lol, it was linx or something like that. she was a sci-fit rep

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can PC rep with me
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One thing I hate is that some reps are all in when things are going right with a company. Once controversy come up all a sudden "I just a rep, contact corporate" well corporate didn't come into my thread to convince me to buy product X
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

and the individual that did travel to have sex with her..

did she then lift his wallet and steal his credit cards while he wasn't looking?

shameless.
    i wonder if she had a rough childhood..

josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    You can PC rep with me
    Do you send out samples?
    White Flood Juicy Grape Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139740223

My White Flood V2 Watermon Log (Complete)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135601151

Promera Health Con-Cret Log. (Complete)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137645853

Current Stack:
    Orange Triad
    Oximega Fishoil
    White Flood Juicy Grape
    SNS Alcar
    SNS Beta Alanine Caps
    Primaforce Agmatine
    Intrapro Chocolate
    Trutein Cinnabun
    XF UP 2.0 Cinn Roll
    XF Artic Lemonade

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb using imagination because no names are listed

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    for the record, Snag is done repping on this site.
    too much headache for me, and i'm too old.
    i agree. lol OLD man.

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by josh001122 View Post
    Do you send out samples?
    Best Samples Ever, One Month Supply of Beard Growing, Man Making, Muscle Hypertroph......ing, Testosterone Filled Goodness.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    Give me his spot and u can be my best man
    Will need pics of bride
    Been to HQ THREE times