K.C. Sparrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has anyone ever been in the same situation.

Well my situation totally sucks ass. Im a 21 yr old college student that would love more than anything to have a great body just cant seem to get their. I would love to be 6'2'' 220 to 230 with little body fat. Im currently 6'2'' 255lbs. Im not buff but im have a fat gut, and a ton of body fat. Im really scared to go one a sticked diet and lose a ton of weight cause i dont want to be a skinny punk. But i guess that would be better than being a fat ass. I just dont know what to do. What do you think? Should i be running alot, lifting light weight how many sets and reps what is a good split, taking creatine if yes what type, taking a diet pill what type, How much protein, carbs, and fat should i be eating if i weight 255 and want to lose alot of weight but keep as much muscle as possible. Well if you can help please do. And if you can thank you sooo much.
    Peace

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam