Royal1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exercise for inner Pecs?

Hey guys, quick question how do you build up the inner lower part of your chest? Lately I've started to notice more definition in my chest which is a good thing but also a bad thing. As my chest has got bigger, it has got more "out of shape" or "disfigured". My chest looks like the picture on the right. I want to build up that part of the chest to make it look like the picture on the left. What exercise should I be doing to get this? Thanks
    Attached Images

VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Genetics.
    The seperation of skill and talent is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who try to excel, who have dreams, that want to be a thing. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.

- Beauty of bodybuilding

Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hear underhand grip bench press hits the inner chest, but the bulk of it is genetics..
    ☆☆☆☆☆USA ¢яєω☆☆☆☆☆
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)

First off, if you are talking about the origin of the pec major fibers (tendons) attaching to the sternum (breastbone) please say 'medial' pecs, not 'inner'. Inner could also mean deep (as opposed to superficial) so it's confusing. The deeper chest is actually the pectoralis minor (attaches from scapula to breast, no arm connection) and isn't likely what you're referring to.

Secondly: as far as I can tell, the length of tendons and how closely they insert to the bone is genes, as Vince has said. Building the chest in general will cause the muscles to grow, and perhaps tendons to thicken (I don't know much about tendon adaptation, though I heard they adapt slower).

Based on where anatomy artists tend to draw it, it seems like the middle (between upper/superior and lower/inferior) fibers seem to usually be closer together. Upper chest (the clavicular head) seems to fan out slightly to attach to the clavicle.... so you'd figure the basic pec movements would be what would hit the middle chest (flat pressing, etc) and in turn, build up the most medially originating fibers.

ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best way to build mass would be using compound exercises like the bench press.
    Add 50kg to your 1RM and your entire chest will have added mass as well as your front delts.

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    drink a lot of water too. don't let genetic factors like this limit you.
    The only 5k I will ever complete: rep power on bb.com