AnthonyPhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyPhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyPhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyPhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyPhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Isolating one side of your abs

Recently I dropped down a little bf% and my abs are now more defined than ever. But I noticed that my left abs are far more defined and thicker then my right side. Are there any exercises I can do to isolate the right side of my abs to build a more symmetrical body?

you can kind of see what i mean when you look at my display picture on my body space.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can twist a certain way during crunches etc. to emphasize one side.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.