Page 6 of 222 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    PB + tortilla = orgasm fitnessfreak6's Avatar
    fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    in .

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Made some improvement today...Theres this girl in one of my classes that obviously wants the d*ck, she looks at me during class, before class, and if i see her anywhere else on campus she looks at me. Today was the last day of class so I knew I had to do something so during class I was able to make comments that made her laugh, mini-flirtation too towards end of class. After class I got to talk to her but as we were talking she went into this other room before I had a chance to number close....finals are next week, any idea on how i can get her number either before then or on that day????

Also just wondering if anyone else has this problem. When it comes to talking to girls in a group, or working with girls on an assignment, or anything else in class I can do fine..I can talk to them, make them laugh, and with some girls i can even flirt with them if they seem like the type...but when its time to approach a girl or a girl sits next to me outside of class i turn into a social retard again, is it only me or are any of u other guys like that?

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stankus View Post
    THIS THREAD MUST LIVE!

To get things going again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIu20...el_video_title
    As long as im alive this thread will live
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is still interest in this thread? I'm happy now.

Going to update again.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i promise when i move to TX in a few weeks. i will be doing regular daygame in addition to night game.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just number closed a HOT vietnamese girl a couple hours ago. A 9/10 for an asian girl imo. Didn't do a cold approach on her, but she sat next to me in class so I started talking to her. I was making her blush and stroke her hair, so I knew I had to ask for the number since we only have a week left of school.

After that I felt pretty good, so as I ran "errands" around my campus I talked to about five other girls, just messing around with them and sharpening my conversational abilities. But no numbers from those girls. My confidence has been going through the roof lately, and girls definitely notice it. I just walk around now and talk to any girl even if I'm wearing my sweat pants and my hair looks like hell. In line behind me, sitting 20 feet away from me, in the computer lab, at the puppy store (true story), and just anywhere an opportunity presents itself. I had acne that was bad, so I got on accutane a few months ago and now my skin is starting to look like a baby's. Just super clear now and still improving. It's a huge confidence booster.

By the way Marzz, we gonna do the crew thing? Kinda eager to add a crew to my signature so I don't look like a total misc newb anymore. (sortofsrs)

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Made some improvement today...Theres this girl in one of my classes that obviously wants the d*ck, she looks at me during class, before class, and if i see her anywhere else on campus she looks at me. Today was the last day of class so I knew I had to do something so during class I was able to make comments that made her laugh, mini-flirtation too towards end of class. After class I got to talk to her but as we were talking she went into this other room before I had a chance to number close....finals are next week, any idea on how i can get her number either before then or on that day????

Also just wondering if anyone else has this problem. When it comes to talking to girls in a group, or working with girls on an assignment, or anything else in class I can do fine..I can talk to them, make them laugh, and with some girls i can even flirt with them if they seem like the type...but when its time to approach a girl or a girl sits next to me outside of class i turn into a social retard again, is it only me or are any of u other guys like that?
    Good job man. Sounds like you were in almost exactly the same situation as I was today. If it was me I would pull her aside after class and say, "Hey come here...Hey, so you seem kinda interesting. We should keep in touch over the break. What's your number?"

And as for your "problem" don't worry about it. Well, worry about it enough to fix it, but don't beat yourself up over it. A year ago I was the same way. The reason you are ok talking to girls in class is because there is already some level of comfort built there, and they know you're not some random bum. It's the same reason you can talk so easily to your friend's girlfriend or your cousin; you can be the most hilarious guy in the world around them, because there is a sense of comfort there and no fear of rejection. They're just friends/family and you're not after the snatch. But then when you go talk to a random girl that you know nothing about you freeze up because you fear rejection and you have no idea what she's like. You focus too much on the snatch, your heart gets racing, etc, etc. It's normal. But you do need to get over it.

If you can apply your social skills that you have with a girl you know to a random girl, then you will profit.
    Last edited by Stankus; 12-01-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just number closed a HOT vietnamese girl a couple hours ago. A 9/10 for an asian girl imo. Didn't do a cold approach on her, but she sat next to me in class so I started talking to her. I was making her blush and stroke her hair, so I knew I had to ask for the number since we only have a week left of school.

After that I felt pretty good, so as I ran "errands" around my campus I talked to about five other girls, just messing around with them and sharpening my conversational abilities. But no numbers from those girls. My confidence has been going through the roof lately, and girls definitely notice it. I just walk around now and talk to any girl even if I'm wearing my sweat pants and my hair looks like hell. In line behind me, sitting 20 feet away from me, in the computer lab, at the puppy store (true story), and just anywhere an opportunity presents itself. I had acne that was bad, so I got on accutane a few months ago and now my skin is starting to look like a baby's. Just super clear now and still improving. It's a huge confidence booster.

By the way Marzz, we gonna do the crew thing? Kinda eager to add a crew to my signature so I don't look like a total misc newb anymore. (sortofsrs)

Good job man. Sounds like you were in almost exactly the same situation as I was today. If it was me I would pull her aside after class and say, "Hey come here...Hey, so you seem kinda interesting. We should keep in touch over the break. What's your number?"

And as for your "problem" don't worry about it. Well, worry about it enough to fix it, but don't beat yourself up over it. A year ago I was the same way. The reason you are ok talking to girls in class is because there is already some level of comfort built there, and they know you're not some random bum. It's the same reason you can talk so easily to your friend's girlfriend or your cousin; you can be the most hilarious guy in the world around them, because there is a sense of comfort there and no fear of rejection. They're just friends/family and you're not after the snatch. But then when you go talk to a random girl that you know nothing about you freeze up because you fear rejection and you have no idea what she's like. You focus too much on the snatch, your heart gets racing, etc, etc. It's normal. But you do need to get over it.

If you can apply your social skills that you have with a girl you know to a random girl, then you will profit.

♥~♥ ~♥ MRH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

Done.

when im getting p*ssy everyday i'll know who to thank, will rep when i can..ive been repping u too much apparently
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

PB + tortilla = orgasm fitnessfreak6's Avatar
    fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    ♥~♥ ~♥ MRH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

Done.
    waht do that mean? full form?

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And Im just finding this thread now !

brb reading
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can anybody help me about the library approach. Let's say I do my HW and some bish sits at the opposite of me. Now as we all know, libraries are very quiet and usually there are a lot of people nearby, so if I went and approached her etc. everyone could hear it and that would be pretty awkward.

Originally Posted by fitnessfreak6 View Post
    waht do that mean? full form?
    MRH = Misc Relationship Help

Originally Posted by Dude069 View Post
    Can anybody help me about the library approach. Let's say I do my HW and some bish sits at the opposite of me. Now as we all know, libraries are very quiet and usually there are a lot of people nearby, so if I went and approached her etc. everyone could hear it and that would be pretty awkward.
    Whisper. Be like "Hey, I think you're cute and would like to hang out with you sometime."

SShe'll probably laugh because of the whispering.

Wuzzam, coolin? GodIsFrusciante's Avatar
    GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did my first 2 ever purely random cold approaches in the last week.

#1: In club, had a few drinks already. See a couple girls at table in corner, one is talking to guy - other looking bored. They looked abour IRL 8/10's at the time. Even though drunk end up lapping the club while trying to work up the nerve. Sit down and her table and start talking some **** about being cold because of the air con being messed up on the stage-dance area (hella lame i know) to start talking about something at least. Not with much confidence and it probably showed because she replied something and I couldn't hear so moved closer and said "say that again in my ear" but she says "no" (although I still cant really hear chit) and turns away.

I actually felt great after! Great because I'd taken the step to do something and actually be proactive. The rejection really didnt bother me that much because it was a nothing to lose/ something to gain situation.

#2: Approach girl in supermarket frozen foods section. IRL standards 6.5/10. Ask her opinion on frozen vs. fresh veg (does it even matter - brb saving money etc... [also hella lame I know, though it could've been an ok starting point if I had CONFIDENCE]). She seemed pretty mind=blown that a stranger was talking to her in a supermarket, but was fairly friendly and a bit giggly. I tried to inject humour, but though I am actually known as a pretty witty guy with friends/ females I know personally, it's different when you're nervous and unversed in gaming random bishes. I felt very nervous throughout, being stone sober and under harsh halogen lights - and I'm sure it showed. Ended when she roped two dudes in to the convo (possible flatmates - I split pretty fast so I dunno).

Gonna try and force myself to do this more. I KNOW that I do not have anything to be nervous about and I need to think like "I'm the man" - but being able to actually get in to that mindset forreal is gonna take effort.

Also since then I went to the pub with two friends (a couple) and though I didn't try any approaches that night, my new positive attitude must be showing as they commented on my "good mood" and my being "on fire" humour wise.

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to be fine with talking to random girls, but for some reason since i've been lifting my confidence has gone down.

May be due to me not being happy with where i am yet, i don't know.

Really got to get over it, and just go for it.

I also think my standards have gone ridiculously high... Not sure why, probably because i think that the girl i want to meet will be perfect... (Really need to get rid of that mindset).
    Last edited by tikeshe; 12-02-2011 at 10:29 AM.
    [52 books in 52 weeks Crew]

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." - Rabindranath Tagore

“We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities.”
    ― Abraham Maslow

Yeah, haven't been going out lately. Going to get my driver's stuff down so I can roll up to clubs and bring broads home. I depend on my friend's way too much when it comes to that.

Going out next week for a friend's birthday. Haven't been doing a lot of daygame.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, haven't been going out lately. Going to get my driver's stuff down so I can roll up to clubs and bring broads home. I depend on my friend's way too much when it comes to that.

Going out next week for a friend's birthday. Haven't been doing a lot of daygame.
    I highly suggest avoiding pua crap and focusing more on you. Just make it part of your life. Its what you do and its no big deal. Also, prioritize getting your **** together like a fat ride, nice whip but, have money, education, career, and money in the bank. All these thing should be prioritizes above women and believe me, women want to be top priority. Unfortunately, too many men make them the number one thing in their life, and well, how the **** is that working out for them?

Don't think of pua crap or anything else but what you want man. If it so happen to be money, then acquire it and if that happens to be women, own it. One of the things I notice a lot about guys who post about this **** is that, they always talk about what they should say or what was said. **** that noise. Forget what to say. Just start cupping a feel, shove your tongue down her throat, start bitting her neck, pulling her hair, and going up her dress to finger the **** out of her. And when she is about to climax, stop, take her hand, head for the door, and lead her like a small child. Always lead, let them follow or disregard and be onto the next one. When your on this level, you can get hit by a ****ing car, and you don't die playboy!

Hit on bitches, **** or next + repeat. If you don't stay at it, you get complacent with the same old has been pussy until it leaves, and you are in a pile of your own emotional vomit.

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    I highly suggest avoiding pua crap and focusing more on you. Just make it part of your life. Its what you do and its no big deal. Also, prioritize getting your **** together like a fat ride, nice whip but, have money, education, career, and money in the bank. All these thing should be prioritizes above women and believe me, women want to be top priority. Unfortunately, too many men make them the number one thing in their life, and well, how the **** is that working out for them?

Don't think of pua crap or anything else but what you want man. If it so happen to be money, then acquire it and if that happens to be women, own it. One of the things I notice a lot about guys who post about this **** is that, they always talk about what they should say or what was said. **** that noise. Forget what to say. Just start cupping a feel, shove your tongue down her throat, start bitting her neck, pulling her hair, and going up her dress to finger the **** out of her. And when she is about to climax, stop, take her hand, head for the door, and lead her like a small child. Always lead, let them follow or disregard and be onto the next one. When your on this level, you can get hit by a ****ing car, and you don't die playboy!

Hit on bitches, **** or next + repeat. If you don't stay at it, you get complacent with the same old has been pussy until it leaves, and you are in a pile of your own emotional vomit.
    Yeah, told me the same thing like 300 times already. haha This or anything I'm doing isn't related to PUA. It's just being a natural at what you do which I think is totally beyond remembering lines and being a PUA. Actually about being yourself and having something of substance. I've never prioritized women at the top of the list. That's probably why I haven't been doing much pick up lately. I do agree I should balance stuff out. And trust me, money doesn't really do much. If anything can hinder your game. Once money is involved, you'll find yourself having to battle if they're there for you or your money. That's why I rather just put myself out there and not my wallet. If a girl doesn't want me, so be it. Women are abundant. Thanks for the post though.

Girl I meet this year just send me this.

Her: Do you need a warm safe bed, maybe your as strange as I am.
    Me: Yes, I do. If you could provide a warm service that would be a plus.
    Her: Haha, yes if your nearby.

No problem right?

She lives 40 minutes away and I have no car. So much fail on my part. Make this be a lesson to you guys, learn how to drive.

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    I highly suggest avoiding pua crap and focusing more on you......
    Forget what to say. Just start cupping a feel, shove your tongue down her throat, start bitting her neck, pulling her hair, and going up her dress to finger the **** out of her.
    Yeah, like you really do that irl during the daytime without first talking to her. Don't post in this thread if you're not going to help it.

This thread isn't about PUA stuff. It's about talking to girls. If you read all the posts in here most people are using natural game. But it doesn't matter if you use PUA stuff or not, no one is hating ITT. As long as you are approaching women then this is the thread to be in.
    Last edited by Stankus; 12-03-2011 at 01:03 AM.
    ♥~♥ ~♥ RH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey brahs, I'm in the UK at a university which is about half international students. I have gotten around 15 girls #'s, hasn't let do anything. Back in the US my approach was solid, used some good tactics in terms of txting, etc. I had a new girl every week and always had atleast 2 girls to spare. Was getting laid atleast weekly.
    There has been some cultural disconnects with Eastern European girls (bulgarians/Romanians)
    Here I haven't gotten laid at all, **** is University culture really that different in the UK? or am I just completely missing something?
    feelsbadman

Confidence is starting to drop, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.. Haven't gotten laid at all here. Just a few months ago I was pulling girls left and right

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ruski4158 View Post
    Hey brahs, I'm in the UK at a university which is about half international students. I have gotten around 15 girls #'s, hasn't let do anything. Back in the US my approach was solid, used some good tactics in terms of txting, etc. I had a new girl every week and always had atleast 2 girls to spare. Was getting laid atleast weekly.
    There has been some cultural disconnects with Eastern European girls (bulgarians/Romanians)
    Here I haven't gotten laid at all, **** is University culture really that different in the UK? or am I just completely missing something?
    feelsbadman

Confidence is starting to drop, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.. Haven't gotten laid at all here. Just a few months ago I was pulling girls left and right
    Its not u bro. Its the UK girls.

Girls in the UK are uptight compared to the US. US girls are chilled (for the most part). I kind of blame the UK guys with the whole straight up "would smash you all over pet" (guilty at points of saying this) but the whole thing has eventually led to girls having their bitch sheilds up 24/7

US Girls seem so much more chilled/open to more stuff. UK Girls are totally reserved like they have something to lose all the time
    ---
    --

Wuzzam, coolin? GodIsFrusciante's Avatar
    GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50)

She lives 40 minutes away and I have no car. So much fail on my part. Make this be a lesson to you guys, learn how to drive.
    get a bus *******

Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post
    Its not u bro. Its the UK girls.

Girls in the UK are uptight compared to the US. US girls are chilled (for the most part). I kind of blame the UK guys with the whole straight up "would smash you all over pet" (guilty at points of saying this) but the whole thing has eventually led to girls having their bitch sheilds up 24/7

US Girls seem so much more chilled/open to more stuff. UK Girls are totally reserved like they have something to lose all the time
    Makes sense, yah I have come to realize that the University culture in the UK is way different than the US. In my Frat back in the states all my friends and I would always smash new girls and meet new girls every weekend. Here none of my friends do that, it seems like no1 does it. Some guy yesterday told me I remind him of Stiffler from American Pie because I just wannu **** new girls all the time. HAHA.
    Other European chicks also are more reserved, and send mixed signals way too much. (For example, I get their #, call/txt to meet for coffee or drink, they say no, but then they keep talking to me after??-showing interest, but never want to meet up, wtf.

Makes sense, yah I have come to realize that the University culture in the UK is way different than the US. In my Frat back in the states all my friends and I would always smash new girls and meet new girls every weekend. Here none of my friends do that, it seems like no1 does it. Some guy yesterday told me I remind him of Stiffler from American Pie because I just wannu **** new girls all the time. HAHA.
    Other European chicks also are more reserved, and send mixed signals way too much. (For example, I get their #, call/txt to meet for coffee or drink, they say no, but then they keep talking to me after??-showing interest, but never want to meet up, wtf.
    Its what pisses me off about the UK I think been so "americantised" by this site and US friends my usual group is total lame. Theres one guy who is the same way as me and we are breaking another the same way. Its like everyone meets and become a couple and stay together as long as they can.

The whole "go for coffee"/date thing isnt big in the UK. I dont know why its just not. It seems like ALL of the uk is still in highschool
    ---
    --

Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post
    Its what pisses me off about the UK I think been so "americantised" by this site and US friends my usual group is total lame. Theres one guy who is the same way as me and we are breaking another the same way. Its like everyone meets and become a couple and stay together as long as they can.

The whole "go for coffee"/date thing isnt big in the UK. I dont know why its just not. It seems like ALL of the uk is still in highschool
    I hear ya, all my friends back at home are raging "why aren't you smashing euro-chicks arent they all sluts"- **** I have personally found it to be the opposite. Getting girls in the US for me is so easy, especially at the University where girls purposely intend to have 1 night stands because they are that "point in their life" where its ok to do that.

I hear ya, all my friends back at home are raging "why aren't you smashing euro-chicks arent they all sluts"- **** I have personally found it to be the opposite. Getting girls in the US for me is so easy, especially at the University where girls purposely intend to have 1 night stands because they are that "point in their life" where its ok to do that.
    exactly the UK is full of fukking uptight *******s !
    ---
    --

revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guess I am in studying for exams now, there's a party a couple days after exams one of my friends is having have not been out in a while hopefully I can have some success there. yes virgin, no kiss yet either from a girl

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Went to library, saw some girl who i've seen a few times. Definitely knew she was into me... but i didnt do anything.

Might be because she wasn't on my table, she's with friends etc.. makes it harder.. but fuk. Pretty annoyed, really just need to bite the bullet and go for it. So much easier if she was on my table, but i guess i've gotta do the whole 'not a single fuk was given'

Anyone in the same boat? Can talk to girls fine if it's not too awkward and means me not talking over a table...

EDIT::

went back, sat on her table. spoke to her. Will hit her up next time i see her, she's gone now, but i had some work to do so i just wanted to lay down the foundations.
    Last edited by tikeshe; 12-03-2011 at 11:51 AM.
    [52 books in 52 weeks Crew]

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." - Rabindranath Tagore

“We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities.”
    ― Abraham Maslow

Originally Posted by GodIsFrusciante View Post
    get a bus *******
    Can't use a bus when it's 2:00 and buses don't run, flaggot.

feelsbadman

Aware me on the game you used on bishes over here

Page 6 of 222 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast