Page 17 of 222 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast
    Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    confidence is best pickup

6 Foot Mental Manlet KingGordias's Avatar
    KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingGordias will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    brb up your game.

If she left, you did something wrong or didn't do a good job. Lets be real.
    Yeah I was thinking about this, but from what I remember I didn't say or do any stupid shyt.
    After that she basically stayed around me the whole night with her friend.
    When I look at it now I think she was trying to get me to chase her, but I hate games so it's whatever.
    Arsenal FC | Gooner till I die

][Former Beta ******* Crew][
    ][Facial Aesthetics/No DP Crew][

*Fap with the speakers turned on and back door open so the neighbours think I'm smashing sloots crew*
    *Don't add bishes on ******** because they'll expect me to hit on them but I don't want to crew*
    *Do no fap then get a chubby while grinding on bishes in the club crew*

Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did another Tuesday pick up day again with some RSD memebers (MStar and Red). Went to Eaton center and around the area to do some approaches. I got in many good approaches but to be honest, they didn't go anywhere. Got like one number but that was about it. I'm actually sick of having good or awesome approaches without there being a make out or an instant date. Hooked many sets with older women and failed because of my age. I'm seriously sick of it. I'm so tired of not closing at night game too. My logisitics suck so hard for me that I just want to scream **** this and move out. Plus, I can't drive. It's so pathetic because the only times I can actually ****ing pull are if I'm staying over someone's house or something and can't pull on my own accord. I hate having to depend on others for an endgame. I want to move out of my house and live on my own. I'm tired of this ****. I want my own pad with my own ****.

Yeah, I have to say that earlier today, the whole valentines thing didn't get to me but now, I think it's setting in. I see all these other people having girlfriends and making nice dinners for each other and I feel like I'm missing out but I can't have that. I would love nothing more than to be in a relationship but I feel that I'm still on a journey. A journey that's more than just sex. It's about finding the better me in the process. So, I have to continue on this lonely journey up the mountain. It's either the pick-up lifestyle or a relationship and at this point, I choose the pick-up lifestyle.

Lately, I have fell off and I need to continue to get back into good habits like meditiaton and so on.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did another Tuesday pick up day again with some RSD memebers (MStar and Red). Went to Eaton center and around the area to do some approaches. I got in many good approaches but to be honest, they didn't go anywhere. Got like one number but that was about it. I'm actually sick of having good or awesome approaches without there being a make out or an instant date. Hooked many sets with older women and failed because of my age. I'm seriously sick of it. I'm so tired of not closing at night game too. My logisitics suck so hard for me that I just want to scream **** this and move out. Plus, I can't drive. It's so pathetic because the only times I can actually ****ing pull are if I'm staying over someone's house or something and can't pull on my own accord. I hate having to depend on others for an endgame. I want to move out of my house and live on my own. I'm tired of this ****. I want my own pad with my own ****.

Yeah, I have to say that earlier today, the whole valentines thing didn't get to me but now, I think it's setting in. I see all these other people having girlfriends and making nice dinners for each other and I feel like I'm missing out but I can't have that. I would love nothing more than to be in a relationship but I feel that I'm still on a journey. A journey that's more than just sex. It's about finding the better me in the process. So, I have to continue on this lonely journey up the mountain. It's either the pick-up lifestyle or a relationship and at this point, I choose the pick-up lifestyle.

Lately, I have fell off and I need to continue to get back into good habits like meditiaton and so on.
    I've never really been in a relationship but it doesn't appeal to me at all. I mean, you aren't improving yourself when you're in one... It's stagnation, in fact it is probably negative to progress in that you're losing any momentum you built up. Did you get into this just to **** a woman or did you do it to improve yourself? Plus, where's the challenge?
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    I've never really been in a relationship but it doesn't appeal to me at all. I mean, you aren't improving yourself when you're in one... It's stagnation, in fact it is probably negative to progress in that you're losing any momentum you built up. Did you get into this just to **** a woman or did you do it to improve yourself? Plus, where's the challenge?
    That's why I can't be in one. I could get into one and cheat on her but that isn't fair. That's why I chose picking up women over a relationship. Thanks for the reply, buddy.

trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500)
    Posting here, will contribute later next week.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by trueten View Post
    Posting here, will contribute later next week.
    you'd better..

serious
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Went to Madisons right after Rugyby practise and basically went to the venue without a shower, sweaty, and exhausted. Went with M-Star and Fader but didn't see much of them throughout the night. Seen like three RSD guys (I have no idea what their names are but I always see them). Seem like cool guys. Anyways, going into Madison my game plan was to just try to build rapport but with a connection on a different level then just physical. That was the worst ****ing idea I have ever came up with. Hooked this blonde-bomb shell with the kino but since I was still doing the rapport experiment. I kept it verbal. I just had a one on one with her asking what she wanted to be when she was little and all that chode jazz. IT was cute and all but I could see the interaction going to the ****ter. This happened for a few more sets. My verbal rapport bits are garbage. I am a caveman and I do not understand this verbal rapport thing. Finally, my last set of the night I left that rapport garbage in the dump and went back to the **** that I know, which is cavemaning. Grabbed her in, ****-chat, going good, I have to leave. she parts ways first and kisses me on the cheek. I grab her back in and tell her that's no goodbye and we makeout. I'm sticking to my cavemaning because it's all me and I like being physical. No more of the verbal rapport BS.

Now, I will be going out every Tuesdays to Saturday for a good month or two. Solo or with a group but mostly solo.

I also noticed that people are either giving half-assed attempts at daygame or not even going out for night game. Talking to girls in a group for a project isn't cold approaching so don't kid yourself. Plus, I seem liek the only one giving actual quality updates and write ups. As of now, I will not be posting anymore updates until people start giving a **** about changing their lives in this thread or start writing **** other than saying hi to a girl. Tru st me guys, just put yourself out there and live your lives. A few months ago, I spent 90% my time on the misc. Now, I spend most of my time at Rugby, clubs, or hanging with newly made friends. You can't make a path stepping in your own footprint.

WARNING: Book might **** you up. Read some of the reviews. Might buy the book.
    Last edited by Marzzz; 02-17-2012 at 08:19 AM.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Marzzzzzz does this mean you are like the black james bond?

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni16032484/

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    someone cliff me of this thread
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Marzzzzzz does this mean you are like the black james bond?

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni16032484/
    No, just a gold hearted slut.

Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    someone cliff me of this thread
    No cliffs. Just a thread full of guys trying to better their life.

..Hopefully.

Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cliffs on situation:
    - exchange student in my spanish class, that I like, known for 5 months
    - we've talked to each other a lot at parties
    - at this first party, I lost her in the crowd, and a guy from her class came up and talked to her.
    - next party she sees me with some random gurl, that I met there.
    - next party it's her birthday, and I accidentally promised her 17 shots because I was drunk
    - we talk sometimes over ********, and usually say hi to each other during the day, when we meet

- I got this one frat party in 4 weeks, where she'll be
    - that party is the day after my birthday
    - I figure I gotta buy her those 17 shots sometime
    - she's leaving for her home country in june

- oh and at the first party, she invited me to come visit her, but I haven't talked to her about it since, and I'm not sure she remembers

help

oh and I'm a virgin

wat do?
    Suffer the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret!

I'm turning 19 before next weekend which is drinking age here so hopefully I'll have some good stuff coming up marzzz. Plus I got this whole week off so i'll try to deliver..

Originally Posted by Don_Q View Post
    cliffs on situation:
    - exchange student in my spanish class, that I like, known for 5 months
    - we've talked to each other a lot at parties
    - at this first party, I lost her in the crowd, and a guy from her class came up and talked to her.
    - next party she sees me with some random gurl, that I met there.
    - next party it's her birthday, and I accidentally promised her 17 shots because I was drunk
    - we talk sometimes over ********, and usually say hi to each other during the day, when we meet

- I got this one frat party in 4 weeks, where she'll be
    - that party is the day after my birthday
    - I figure I gotta buy her those 17 shots sometime
    - she's leaving for her home country in june

- oh and at the first party, she invited me to come visit her, but I haven't talked to her about it since, and I'm not sure she remembers

help

oh and I'm a virgin

wat do?
    Pretty much if you're trying to **** a girl who may have already "friendzoned" you, you have to sort of come across as a different person. Not enough that you aren't congruent, but you need to have a lot more intent. Like as soon as you see her, keep that ****ing eye contact. Don't ever let it go, and then talk about whatever you want while you tease her (keep your voice very strong too. Warm up by talking to yourself before the party and also just talk to random people around). Physically escalate. Probably the best thing you could do would be to go for a hug as soon as you see her. Right off the bat make it physical. (pretty much the same way to escalate on any girl, just don't be her ****ing friend. Make sure you don't fall into the "friend" trap)

but you probably won't get that far, lol.

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I also noticed that people are either giving half-assed attempts at daygame or not even going out for night game. Talking to girls in a group for a project isn't cold approaching so don't kid yourself. Plus, I seem liek the only one giving actual quality updates and write ups. As of now, I will not be posting anymore updates until people start giving a **** about changing their lives in this thread or start writing **** other than saying hi to a girl. Tru st me guys, just put yourself out there and live your lives. A few months ago, I spent 90% my time on the misc. Now, I spend most of my time at Rugby, clubs, or hanging with newly made friends. You can't make a path stepping in your own footprint.
    I admit at the half ass day game approach. I can't go out really anyhow, unless you count like going to stores and chit when I'm out at night.

I should start updating.
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rainy206 View Post
    I admit at the half ass day game approach. I can't go out really anyhow, unless you count like going to stores and chit when I'm out at night.

I should start updating.
    u still in community college brah? I can see how making friends is tough in that situation, I go to uni and I commute so it is pretty tough meeting friends and girls but at least I am saving money...

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by revolutionbrah View Post
    u still in community college brah? I can see how making friends is tough in that situation, I go to uni and I commute so it is pretty tough meeting friends and girls but at least I am saving money...
    Yeah, it's crap. I mean I'm approaching more at school/ at the other college campus, it's just distance is a bitch, so I can't really hang out with them. I'm not willing to drive like 50+ miles just to chill.

So I must work my game on the chicks in town/walk to more places where there are chicks.

Question, Marzzz, do you ever go for the makeout during the day in your approaches. I can see that being easier at night, I don't think I'd have trouble with that.
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Over the last four days I have made it my goal to talk to one girl at school each day. Started out real nervous but as the week progressed, I have gotten quite comfortable with it.

Granted, I got shot down all 4 times lol. But it's HS, what can ya do
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

Registered User DontNegImPreggo's Avatar
    DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this crew. I'm pretty decent with approaches and things have been going well, went clubbing for the first two times recently. First time I danced with several girls, made out with 4 and acquired a handful of numbers, went out again last night and made out with 2 girls, got 4 numbers. Hooking up with one of the girls from the first night out once I get back from break. Need to practice talking to girls in class though, classroom situation makes it awkward for me for whichever reason.

If any of you brahs need advice, hit me up.

Originally Posted by rainy206 View Post
    Yeah, it's crap. I mean I'm approaching more at school/ at the other college campus, it's just distance is a bitch, so I can't really hang out with them. I'm not willing to drive like 50+ miles just to chill.

So I must work my game on the chicks in town/walk to more places where there are chicks.

Question, Marzzz, do you ever go for the makeout during the day in your approaches. I can see that being easier at night, I don't think I'd have trouble with that.
    Depends on the situation. If you worked your game good and you can tell she's asking for it, sure. But personally, I have never made out with a chick during day game but remember, there's no rules.

youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    2/12/11
    Went to the local mall I decided lol **** that i'm not going to walk around either. So i went in just sat right infront of a store on one of those massager chairs. Started hitting on every girl while sitting down. Saying something about their outfit to get their attention then hand signal them to come closer or jokingly told them i loved them. Anyways first girl that came up to me about a 6 chat with her get her number(later find out shes lesbian has a girlfriend but still tells me attractive etc I tried to set up a 3some too lmao). Some other girls past by they either just acknowledge smile or giggle. Then get two girls stop 6 & 7 the 6 basically cockblocks me because the 7 was being very receptive tells me they have a plane in 4 hours but they will be right back from the bathroom they leave. Get another girl stop about a 6 she tells me her boyfriend is actually right over there and has to go meet him an he gets jealous tell her don't worry but she tells me dude you have a lot balls talking to random girls and keep doing what i'm doing but she has to go. Two girls i hit on earlier 6 & 6 come out of nowhere come up to me. talk to them for like 30 mins plus second 6 is being very receptive pretty much sitting on my lap leaning on me etc. get her number and tell them i have to leave because they were getting stale.

At night went to a venue. No girls to hit on because it was a dubstep cocnert seas of cocks and couples concert so i danced. Then me being a nice guy endedup winging for some random guy and got said girl flash us multiple times. Then kinda regretted it because i could of easily taken her if i knew the guy wasn't going to escalate after flashing us he just let her walk away.

2/15/11
    Then a few days later went to same mall talked to about 18 different girls got blown out 12 out of 18 ofem with boyfriend line mid conversation with I have a boyfriend bs. Kept talking to them but they were whatever and I really didn't care. One 7 that was about 28 was very receptive and giggling what non stop I was talking and walking with her but she went into the store an was still inviting the chase with a huge grin on her face while going into the womens clothing store but, I didn't follow because I had already said I'm not going in there to talk you have to talk to me right here. For some reason this no girls wanted to actually stop and talk they kept walking even when I said "ok were going to stop right here because i don't feel like running a marathon"

Originally Posted by youngstallion View Post
    2/12/11
    Went to the local mall I decided lol **** that i'm not going to walk around either. So i went in just sat right infront of a store on one of those massager chairs. Started hitting on every girl while sitting down. Saying something about their outfit to get their attention then hand signal them to come closer or jokingly told them i loved them. Anyways first girl that came up to me about a 6 chat with her get her number(later find out shes lesbian has a girlfriend but still tells me attractive etc I tried to set up a 3some too lmao). Some other girls past by they either just acknowledge smile or giggle. Then get two girls stop 6 & 7 the 6 basically cockblocks me because the 7 was being very receptive tells me they have a plane in 4 hours but they will be right back from the bathroom they leave. Get another girl stop about a 6 she tells me her boyfriend is actually right over there and has to go meet him an he gets jealous tell her don't worry but she tells me dude you have a lot balls talking to random girls and keep doing what i'm doing but she has to go. Two girls i hit on earlier 6 & 6 come out of nowhere come up to me. talk to them for like 30 mins plus second 6 is being very receptive pretty much sitting on my lap leaning on me etc. get her number and tell them i have to leave because they were getting stale.

At night went to a venue. No girls to hit on because it was a dubstep cocnert seas of cocks and couples concert so i danced. Then me being a nice guy endedup winging for some random guy and got said girl flash us multiple times. Then kinda regretted it because i could of easily taken her if i knew the guy wasn't going to escalate after flashing us he just let her walk away.

2/15/11
    Then a few days later went to same mall talked to about 18 different girls got blown out 12 out of 18 ofem with boyfriend line mid conversation with I have a boyfriend bs. Kept talking to them but they were whatever and I really didn't care. One 7 that was about 28 was very receptive and giggling what non stop I was talking and walking with her but she went into the store an was still inviting the chase with a huge grin on her face while going into the womens clothing store but, I didn't follow because I had already said I'm not going in there to talk you have to talk to me right here. For some reason this no girls wanted to actually stop and talk they kept walking even when I said "ok were going to stop right here because i don't feel like running a marathon"
    Good **** buddy keep it up..

Just did 2 today to keep my momentum up. Both 2 sets, both hooked pretty well and good conversations. Was just more focusing on keeping a conversation flowing w/ eye contact. Escalation will come eventually...

goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    really good view on relationships.
    no doubt there wil be social pressure for you to be in one, wich you may or may not be feeling, however the most important person is you, its you life.
    as someone who was married for 21 years, did I progress/move on? I have to admit no I didnt really, relationships take work and sacrifice, since that divorce Ive had 2 ltrs, both periods were pretty much stagnant (and I put weight on).
    I cant blame the relationships 100% obviously, I take responsibility for my own part, its just that being ina relationship, makes your goals that bit harder to achieve

mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm not forever alone but i am single at the moment so i'm definitely in on this. going back to college in 2 weeks and will be running my day game on campus all day every day, will post results. I'm quite comfortable with approaching randoms since i did it all the time last year, thats how you make friends, since i was quite confident in talking to people i took up a job in sales selling electricity and gas services door to door, was really good at it. the things i learnt doing sales can actually be applied to the game. for example, in order for everyone to hit their target of 3 sales a day, one must do the following.

-knock on 80 doors
    -speak to 50 people
    -close and get 12 bills out for the day
    (law of averages state upon getting 4 bills out one will eventually be a sale (or maybe all, depending on how good your conversion rate is)
    -close for sale, get sale/all sale

note that people do say no at the door, there will always be no's out there, i've turned some no's around into yes's and worked on my conversion rates and was bringing in the sale. its a numbers game really, now lets apply this to the PUA lifestyle, in order to score one must do the following within a certain time period be it in a few weeks/months etc etc

- approach 80 women
    - get pass intro with 50 of them
    - close for 12 numbers
    - out of the 12 numbers, arrange date with 4 of them
    - law of averages state upon setting up 4 instant date one will eventually be a smash (or maybe all, depending how good your game is (conversion rate) )
    -get 1 smash/all smash (if your conversion rate is alpha)

basically just go for it, its a no risk vs reward situation, you have nothing to lose expect a once in a lifetime chance on smashing a HB, there will be no's out there but don't let that bother you, keep at it and your confidence will just sky rocket. good luck brahs.
    Last edited by mattrunks; 02-18-2012 at 04:27 AM.

fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    'sup guys.
    I first approached a girl maybe a couple of months ago and now do it when I feel like it.
    From the few months experience I've had I think two things I can definitely see to be effective is:
    1. be honest - don't pretend to be someone your not (e.g. trying to be 'alpha'), and don't be afraid to just tell her you want to talk to her because she's hot
    2. Chill the f*** out! - obviously when you first get started you're going to be nervous cause it's uncharted waters, but if you just relax and enjoy yourself, you will get a far better response, too many people I've seen try the street performer approach of trying to impress the girl, which to me seems retarded, so just get to know her a bit and see if YOU like her, not the other way around, cause if she doesn't like you she'll just either walk away or say no when you ask for a number or a date.

To be honest don't like the idea of trying pickups in clubs, just because I think loud music and no lights is a tad sh*t, so I like to do approaches just when I'm out and about and see someone I want to approach. Doesn't do me any favors I live in the middle of nowhere, and have to go out of my way to go somewhere with girls (there must be about 10 where I live, it's a tiny town)

fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    Over the last four days I have made it my goal to talk to one girl at school each day. Started out real nervous but as the week progressed, I have gotten quite comfortable with it.

Granted, I got shot down all 4 times lol. But it's HS, what can ya do
    Repped for balls! I'd hate to approach someone at school, cause you see them like every single day, I'd much rather just never see them again if I don't want to or get blown out.

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fr0gman View Post
    Repped for balls! I'd hate to approach someone at school, cause you see them like every single day, I'd much rather just never see them again if I don't want to or get blown out.
    Thanks bro. I don't mind seeing them at school cuz I wasn't a jerk or anything - just talk and the offer to grab a coffee with some of them (that never happened tho lol). It's friendly convo as far as I'm concerned.
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

Registered User DontNegImPreggo's Avatar
    DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll contribute a few of my approaches.

1. At a lip sync event on campus, prowling around with my gym partner, playing go with him and trying to get him to approach girls, he wasn't having it. I decided that i'd just have to throw him in to it, went up myself and approached two random girls, conversation is going well. I tell them to hold on a second, that i'm going to go grab my friend and jokingly say "we're gonna have to divide and conquer you two", they laugh. Come back with friend a few minutes later, go to introduce him and one of the girls is like "I already know him", from that point on the conversation went horribly, shortly after she turned to her friend and they got up and left.

2. At a quiet little bar with friends, approach a group of girls, starting chatting a bit with one girl, pull her off to the side. Mention dancing or something but she isn't having it, still playful though. Talk a bit more, I tell her i'm going to go grab a drink. Grab a drink and then talk to my friends. One of my friends mentions that the same girl is checking me out from behind(Dem dere lats I suppose, yes, was lat flaring). Few seconds later she comes up behind me and grabs my arm, spins me around and starts dancing. Pulled her in to my hips, moved her hair and placed my hand on the side of her neck, went for the makeout and....success. Danced with her for a few more minutes, kissing on and off. My friends were heading out to another club/bar and I caught them out of the corner of my eye. Told her I had to go catch up with them and that i'd see her around some time. Just as I turn around she grabs my hand and says "Not without my number you don't"-"Well, if you insist(Cheeky **** smile)". Gave her my phone to put her name and number in.

3. Same night as above, more success with various girls at clubs(had 4 makeouts all and all, several dances and acquired quite a few numbers). Nothing super notable from any of the other approaches, EXCEPT two of the girls I made out with were sisters. Found out whilst texting them a day or two later ahaha. Oh also, I'm told that I danced with a guy that I work withs girlfriend. I vaguely remember this as I remember a girl telling me her name was terry-anne which is the name of his girlfriend, didn't make the connection at the time. He said we just danced, but I have a nagging suspicion that i might have kissed her.

4. Few days later, at the quiet little cafe. There's a live band, artsy lookin' crowd. See this group of 4 girls who one of my buddies knows, approach them, starting introducing myself, goes well. One of them says it's "their birthday", I'm like "Oh, you guys share a birthday?" at this point I look at the girls and realize they're identical twins(Two 6/10s makes one 8/10 right?). Now I decide to go for it, grab one of the twins away from the group and tell her she's going to have to teach me how to dance. Fool around with a jokingly slow dance for a few seconds, then bring her in and kiss her neck. Notice that my friend is walking away so I tell her that I'll have to catch her around campus some time. As I go to walk away she hooks just one finger inside of my pant waistband and pulls herself up against me saying "Aren't you going to text me sometime?"-acquired digits. Her name is "Adele", texted her saying "I hope you know that I'm going to make you sing as well as your namesake". She hasn't texted back, weird because she seemed to be extremely interested when we met.

5. Last night at another club, tell my friends to pick a girl for me to approach. They say "Girl in pink dress, blonde hair", she has a friend. I tell my friend to wingman for me, I approach blonde girl ask If I might steal her from her friend, she says yes. At this point my friend has just walked up to her friend and started grinding, girl rejects him and he walks back. Now i'm dancing with blonde girl, carry light conversation while dancing, she says that I look like a marine. I tell her that might have something to do with me being in the army, she says her dad was in the military. I say, "I take that to mean that you have daddy issues?"-"Oh, I do", dance and talk a bit more, her friend is just standing there watching at this point since my buddy failed as a wing. I realize that I need to escalate ASAP before her friend cockblocks me, spin her around, move her hair etc., Kiss her. Boom, full on make out, girl bites me and all. At this point I say, "it looks like your friend is awfully lonely" so I guide her by the waist over to her friend where she introduces me and we talk briefly. I grab her friends hand and spin her into me so that I can dance with the two of them at once. Do this for a bit, have them both kiss me on the cheek and then tell them I need to go help my friend repair his ego. Hang out with my buddy for a bit, head to another club, pull a few more approaches, couple numbers but nothing solid. Go back to the original club, see this girl sitting with her friend and a couple of guys trying to pick them up. Decide I'm going to be ballsy, waltz over and sit down next to this girl(name is kailey btw), put my arm around her waist and say that I'm heading out shortly, she passes me her phone, I do the number thing. Pull her in for another kiss and make out for a few minutes. Start stroking her thigh during this but was too pussy to go for more at the club. Pull her friend over and kiss her cheek before I say my goodbyes. Went back to my friends and left. Had no voice when I woke up the next morning, so I texted her saying "I no longer have a voice, we're going to blame this one on you"-"Hahah whyy!?"-"You definitely gave me a nasty case of the cooties". Have been texting her almost non-stop since.

bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    will resume this on monday.

bumping this thread.

I am going out at night for the first time later this week. Any tips? I'm totally clueless.

Enemies Strengthen You! MRAWESOMEST's Avatar
    MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We all get approach anxiety, RSD Crew still do, it's apart of the hunt, just remember to not take rejection personally, when you get rejected, just move towards another target, and if worse comes to worse and you start loosing your cool and you think she is a bitch, it is at that moment in time that your game needs tuning. Every pickup opportunity has the potential for a lay, it's up to you to find out how, and there in lies the challenge.

Page 17 of 222 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast