Page 10 of 222 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    I guess neutral would be plain t-shirts, polos, dress shirts, and jeans. This is why I was kind of hesitant about talking about your fashion. To be honest, I don't think there is. Just try to settle down on the flashy hipster stuff.
    what brands are good and cheap for 19 year olds to wear since im too old for the skater stuff apparently...been wearing skater shirts and stuff for a while but i got a job now so im gonna get some new clothes , what brands would u guys recommend besides penguin cause that sh*t sounds expensive..and what style will get u the most girls, just a tshirt jeans and nikes???...

lol@otakutrevan..sounds like he's going for the new boyz look

staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stankus View Post
    Yeah, don't worry about it too much. But you do need to step it up just a little. You're in the ARMY and you are wearing what most people wear at 14. No hate, just being real life here. Find a style that fits you, and that you are COMFORTABLE in. Find clothing that you can rock with confidence.

If you don't listen to indie and rock and roll then don't dress like a hipster. You'll be uncomfortable.
    If you're not into rap or being "ghetto" then don't dress like a hoodrat
    If you're not 60 years old then don't wear wool vests
    If you're not a skater then don't wear backwards hats and neon blue t-shirts

You get the idea. If you want a neutral look definitely get some plain liquid cotton t-shirts, regular jeans, with some nice shoes. Shirts with logos (especially band t-shirts and comic t-shirts, etc) are generally a bad idea.
    So then what..just go to school wearing a different colored plain tshirt each day??

btw iamdetermined here..got banned, feelsbadman

mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    A quick summary of myself

Black, 5'11 (claim 6ft though), normal weight, and pretty good sense of humor. Unlike most 20 year olds I dont care about getting wasted or being absorbed in this media influenced society. Things that interest me are games,comics, politics, current events, music (metal,rap,classic, jazz), and various things. Had sex once, and Ive gotten head 4 times (all different girls) but I cannot manage to "secure a girl" to save my life. Also my fail to success ratio is TERRIBLE. Ive also noticed a pattern of girls that dont look that good or fat girls like rejecting me. POF and etc dont work for me. also girls flaking and outright ignoring me is a major issue. I "greyknight" iff that makes anysense. In the army so most of the girls are uggo. Wanting to change and be able to pick up girls.
    Seriously? You’re a handsome guy with dem dere black genetics. How do you have problems with girls

Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by staydetermined View Post
    what brands are good and cheap for 19 year olds to wear since im too old for the skater stuff apparently...been wearing skater shirts and stuff for a while but i got a job now so im gonna get some new clothes , what brands would u guys recommend besides penguin cause that sh*t sounds expensive..and what style will get u the most girls, just a tshirt jeans and nikes???...

lol@otakutrevan..sounds like he's going for the new boyz look
    Originally Posted by staydetermined View Post
    So then what..just go to school wearing a different colored plain tshirt each day??

btw iamdetermined here..got banned, feelsbadman
    VERY bad mistake bringing up fashion. Wear whatever the hell you want. Pretend me and Stankus never said anything. Now, can we move on here with what really matters? Thank you.

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fashion does not matter, as long as your comfortable with what you wear.

like s&p stuff, girls may like it but i would NOT wear it for any reason. i have my own style

Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Vi23 View Post
    what do u guys think about turning every text sexual? Like pushing the envelope to know if shes interested.
    nump

Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    VERY bad mistake bringing up fashion. Wear whatever the hell you want. Pretend me and Stankus never said anything. Now, can we move on here with what really matters? Thank you.
    too tired to post a long argumentative response..but bro how can u not expect me to ask after u just specifically said clothes attract certain types of people, girls included..i dont wanna be out there approaching bishes wearing stuff that makes me look ridiculous...so it does matter and its not the direct subject of the thread but it is relevant

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In my opinion interacting with women is 70% "game" and 30% looks (genetics AND how you dress). So yes, it is very relevant to this thread. Game is more important, but the way you dress will give you a big boost and more options.

I am no fashion guru, nor am I even that fashionable. But let's be real life here for a moment...when you wear expensive clothes vs. cheap imitation clothes people can NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE. It goes for women too obviously. I'm not saying that you need to spend $1,000 on something like a jacket, but if you spend around $150 on a nice jacket girls will TAKE NOTICE. Until a couple years ago I wore sweaters from Target that were $10. Then I bought an Obey jacket and bishes were complimenting it and they still compliment it. (It's that black faux leather one with a hoodie sweater under it).

I know most you guys hate PUA stuff, but we've all read The Game. In that book the newbies had to go on a "newbie mission." What was the first part of that mission? Go out and give yourself a fashion makeover. It's part of peacock theory- which says that girls will strike up conversation with you if you're wearing something cool, or they will compliment it, and it displays higher value to the women.

Girls love guys that dress well. I've heard girls say before my own eyes, "OMG! I love the way he dresses!"

You take Brad Pitt and give him clothes from Wal-Mart, and then another day give him some fairly nice clothes. Which Brad Pitt will get more attention? Obviously the Brad Pitt in Wal-Mart clothes is going to look like he works as a plumber or in construction (beta), while the Brad Pitt with nice clothes is going to look like he has a better job...which to a woman means several things: Higher intelligence, a sense of fashion, probably a good job, confidence, etc.

I know most of us are in college and we don't really have much money. But don't let that become an excuse for you to say that the way you dress doesn't matter. Put some money aside and use it to buy some decent clothes. You don't have to dress with swagger everyday, just save it for when you go out and there will be women present. Hell, I go to class dressed like a poor kid, but when I go out on weekends I put my swag on.

Yes, this thread is about approaches, but fashion is a part of it. But if you really want to get into detail about it and ask people that know about it there is a thread called "ITT I post fashionable stuff." That might be a good starting point:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hionable+stuff
    Last edited by Stankus; 12-15-2011 at 02:21 PM.
    ♥~♥ ~♥ RH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Going to do some approaches today. This scares me!

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Went to the mall today, was feeling good today, but didn't really approach as many girls as I could have. Either way, something is better than nothing and staying home all day. Tomorrow's another day.
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    These past two days have been hell for me. Came down with the biggest cold ever. Wasn't even in the mood to do anything but sleep but I do have an update. Had work today and seen that there were three new people. One English guy and two girls. First girl was a bit on the heavy side would be decent if she lost the weight and other one was a latina if I'm correct. Both seemed to be mirin' me hard. Like I said, I was feeling sick and wasn't in the mood to do anything. Our shifts are done and she leaves first (latina). I leave right after. I put my arm around her and ask her when she's going to take me out. She laughes and everything is good. On the Subway, I tell her I want to take her out and that she should give me her number. She does. On the Subway, she askes if I was going to the party on Sunday (work party) and I said yes. No doubt in my mind that I'm either going to smash or just make out. Too much sexual tension going on.

I have never been so infatuated with approaching/picking up girls. It's like a damn sport. (No player)

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need to work on my small talk and closing (when sober closing). OPening game is coming on good

was in KFC last night. worker probs a HB5 half asleep on chair.behind me. I leant over and said quickly "wake up boss is coming!!" she jumped up and.then we lold abd started **** talk but i didnt close

First sobee cold approach in a long time though felt good
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had a good day. Two finals today and my Spanish teacher greeted me this morning with, "Hola guapo!" Talked to Vietnamese girl after class but three of her friends were standing behind her watching me the whole time so it was awkward and I left. Could have pulled her aside and asked her out, but my head was spinning bad after the 200 question final and I honestly was not in the state of mind. 30 minutes later I felt fine though. Kinda kicking myself for it now, but whatever.

Took my last final tonight. Before I went into class I got some tacos and there was an 8/10 girl sitting at a table by herself. She looked half-asian/half-white and had freckles and dyed red hair. I told her, "I'm gonna steal your table." She laughed. Then I sat down and started to eat my tacos. We got talking and I got clear IOIs- intense eye contact, smiling, hair stroking. She was studying for her math final but she ignored it and talked to me. She turned out to be super cool and she laughed when I quoted memes (srs). We talked for about 15 minutes then she pulled out her phone (usually this means a girl wants to exchange numbers), and she said, "My name's Vanessa by the way. I gotta go to class, we'll probably never see each other again..." And I said, "What's your number?" She gave it to me without hesitation. And I said, "Now we will see each other again."

So yeah, that's about the extent of my sarging for the last couple weeks. Been studying a lot. Vietnamese girl turned out to be awkward as fuark, and contact died down with the Egyptian girl after the first date. This one seems solid though, it's Christmas break and girls want to have fun...hopefully I can turn it into a Christmas break fling. So the moral of the story is: approach girls whenever an opportunity presents itself...even if you're eating tacos.

And you guys shouldn't be drinking before you go talk to girls. It's going to become a crutch, and you won't be able to do it sober. Stop it now. I'm going to bed now and I'm going to have dreams about approaching 11/10s and then I have my last class in the morning. I love you all (no homo) and I wish you the best of luck. Keep sarging and stay safe.
    ♥~♥ ~♥ RH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

Indian girl flopped on me for Saturday. I didn't jerk the chicken for two days just to make a massive explosion on her chest. How dare she flop on me? The nerve...

Anyways, hoping the Latina comes through for Sunday. Need to release this tension.

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can't seem to find a concrete answer for this. Here's a scenario: u are walking along the street and u are getting closer to a women. She starts to flatten her clothing and pull down on her top. Is this a positive or negative signal? The tugging of the top is the area of confusion...

Originally Posted by LatissimusDorsi View Post
    Can't seem to find a concrete answer for this. Here's a scenario: u are walking along the street and u are getting closer to a women. She starts to flatten her clothing and pull down on her top. Is this a positive or negative signal? The tugging of the top is the area of confusion...
    Fuck signals. Just do it.

If she's looking away - approach.
    If she's staring you down -approach.
    If she's doing jumping jacks - approach.
    If she's shaking her tits in your face - approach.
    If she has a bomb on her chest - approach.

See where I'm going with this? The deal breakers are in your conversations with her. Trust me.
    Last edited by Marzzz; 12-17-2011 at 09:59 PM.

AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LatissimusDorsi View Post
    Two possibilities:

1. She's trying to neaten herself up.
    2. She knows excess skin is showing and wants to cover up > you ain't gettin' none.

Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turlast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright, after reading through the thread, I'm convinced that I need to get in on this. This is going to be really hard for me, because the last time I tried to cold approach, I literally felt like I was frozen in place when I got near the girl. I'm really tired of just being inexperienced and doing nothing about it. One of my issues is I haven't really been out much, at all, so I'm not sure how to start off in the right direction. That, however, is just an excuse at the end of the day.

But, I can honestly say this thread's motivated me to make a huge change in my lifestyle and to stop looking at the idea of approaching a woman as terrifying, but as fun instead.
    Time to transcend.

MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Made my first approach in a while last night.

Me and a friend saw a group of 3 girls.
    Theyre sitting in a line, he sits down next to them, i stand infront of them all.

Me:Hey, whats your guys names.
    Them: *names* shake hands
    Me: You guys looked cute, i had to say hi
    Girl 1: *laughs*
    Me: Who you here with? (weak as fcuk)
    Girl 2: Some guy friends, theyre down stairs
    Girl 1: Were guna go dance
    Me: Dont i get an invite
    Girl 1: lolz

Abosolute failure, stil felt great after they left because i picked my sacks up.
    Tips guys? Hate approaching groups.
    Ectomorphs getting swole crew
    Tried to suck my own dick but pulled a muscle in my lower back crew
    Furthest gone with a girl is eye contact crew
    Dad told me to go to a brothel instead of looking at porn then laughed crew
    Make eye contact with girl, imagine life together crew

Knowledge+Aesthetics=Greatness (YaBoyDave, 2011)

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MuayTank View Post

Theyre sitting in a line, he sits down next to them, i stand infront of them all.

Abosolute failure, stil felt great after they left because i picked my sacks up.
    Don't. yet anyway.

it's hard enough 'winning' over one girl, but when you have to win her and her friends, it's much harder.

And, even if you do. Her friends may still not like you, and the girl you're talking to won't be as open.
    [52 books in 52 weeks Crew]

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." - Rabindranath Tagore

“We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities.”
    ― Abraham Maslow

Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Stankus View Post
    I am no fashion guru, nor am I even that fashionable. But let's be real life here for a moment...when you wear expensive clothes vs. cheap imitation clothes people can NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE.
    Not true. Girls (and people generally) only notice the difference when the clothing actually looks like ****. Lots of cheap stuff can look just as good as expensive designer brands.

This is coming from a guy who has lots of expensive clothes. I spend a lot on outerwear in particular, because I want my clothes to last a long time. But if all I cared about was looks, I would just get something cheap from H&M or Zara. 99.9% of the population would not be able to tell the difference.

I have no idea if this is consistent with what PUAs do or whatever, but it works for me:

- I don't talk to the entire group at once. I approach the girl I'm interested in and introduce myself. I'll talk to her for a little bit and say random bull****. Then, I turn to her friends and ask for their names so it doesn't look like I'm ignoring them. I might chat with all of them for a minute or so, and then I'll go back to talking to the first girl.
    - Sometimes the girl's friends will go somewhere before I have a chance to introduce myself to them. Win.
    - I've tried approaching groups as a whole because I thought it would help if the girl's friends like me from the start. This NEVER worked for me.

I've been in the situation you described (i.e., approaching 3 or 4 girls sitting in a line) a number of times. I used to stand in front of them like you did, but this didn't work for me. Now, I will just sit next to one of them and start talking to her. I'll briefly stop to introduce myself to the other girls, then I'll get right back to gaming the one I'm sitting next to.

Disclaimer: I'm no PUA, and I don't have the greatest game ever. I also have decent facial aesthetics. I'm not saying my advice is any good, but it has worked for me.

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey guys random question, if you've read recent thread I've recently got over my confidence problems and started doing a ton of approaches.

Is it okay to be really direct in the approach, especially if I speak loudly, confidently, and make it light. For example asking her to hang out or get some food tomorrow or w/e etc.

MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by B_Nelley35 View Post
    Hey guys random question, if you've read recent thread I've recently got over my confidence problems and started doing a ton of approaches.

Is it okay to be really direct in the approach, especially if I speak loudly, confidently, and make it light. For example asking her to hang out or get some food tomorrow or w/e etc.
    Ya bro saw your post, inspiring mate. What happened, what did you do on the night?

If the interaction is going well then i dont see why not. Id say its better to get the number first, which is a precurser to hanging out anyway. Or "we should hang out, whats your #", or something like that.
    Not a big issue.
    Ectomorphs getting swole crew
    Tried to suck my own dick but pulled a muscle in my lower back crew
    Furthest gone with a girl is eye contact crew
    Dad told me to go to a brothel instead of looking at porn then laughed crew
    Make eye contact with girl, imagine life together crew

Knowledge+Aesthetics=Greatness (YaBoyDave, 2011)

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ya bro saw your post, inspiring mate. What happened, what did you do on the night?

If the interaction is going well then i dont see why not. Id say its better to get the number first, which is a precurser to hanging out anyway. Or "we should hang out, whats your #", or something like that.
    Not a big issue.
    Last night went to the bar with my brother. By the time we got there it was too loud and everyone was dancing and I just wasn't into it. So it was a down night. I actually prefer to talk to girls during the day. It could be an "excuse", but I'm still learning.

I was kinda pissed, I texted a bish that I got a # from the other day. She was really into me during the approach, but she never responded to the text. I think from now on I am going to call the #s I get. It's more direct & more reliable. The problem is it's POSSIBLE she doesn't get text messages (which I kind of doubt, but you never know). I might ring her later today. I have good text game though. An example I would use to ask a girl out for coffee or something would be...

"I want to have a romantic day with you at Starbucks, and then we'll read Romeo and Juliet and ask for fashion tips with the gay guys who are there." I think when asking a girl out you need to show some excitement & humor. Make it seem fun. Getting coffee with a random dude might sound boring to her idk.

I ran into this once and won over the group. What i would reccommend you do is play a game where you're interacting with all of them. For example, a few weeks ago at my boy's birthday party at a club, I was playing some bull**** game where I was acting like this girl's friend's long lost boyfriend. The girl was trying to shut me down but I actually added her to the actual interaction. I told the girl to introduce me to her friend (girl who was trying to shut me down) because I didn't know her. It worked. I got her number and her friend was actually feeling me. Could have gotten her number but my girl was right there. In situations like that, think of smart ways to include the group. Tell them they look like gang bangers or something and you're calling the cops. Don't just say hi to them and focus on your girl. Engage untill you won them over. Once that's done, totally focus on your target.

Be direct. Make sure she's comfortable when you do ask. End (close) everything on a high note.

Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was kinda pissed, I texted a bish that I got a # from the other day. She was really into me during the approach, but she never responded to the text.
    Brah, this **** happens. Don't worry about it too much.

I've had plenty of experiences where the girl was really into me at first (and we'd hook up), but she'd never respond to my text. I've also had experiences where the girl seemed relatively disinterested, rejecting my initial kiss, and then we'd smash a week later. You never know what's going on in their head, so just acquire numbers and try to smash.

If you get 15 numbers and not one date, then you might have a problem and should get some advice. But don't worry about just one number.

Dying thread is dying. Must keep it up.

If you like to join and become a regular add the Offical crew tag in your signature and update when you can. Trying to help the bros out. I was about to update but life has been slow lately. School is done for now and Christmas is coming up. Haven't gone out due to money issues and the holidays. Was planning to go out this Thursday but something came up. MRH regulars, if you got any updates don't forget to share them. Your stories will help others out while being a log for yourselfs.

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been having a nice perspective change with life. Been starting to only concern myself of my thoughts and having fun. I don't know what the **** the girl may be thinking, I'm not her, I'm just trying to have a good time.

So when approaching a girl, I liked this quote, "Why be a pussy, when you could be a dick?"

So basically, just been more direct, and fukking around with people more. Easy way to weed out the girls/people I don't want in my life.

I haven't gone out though, christmas break, things are sort of slow and all. Looking forward to when school starts up again though.
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

im still around...just been working and sleeping, don't really have any chances to do any approaches, i take the bus but most days im so tired that i dont have enough energy to deal with the nervousness of talking to random girls, i'll be back though don't count me out yet

I guess I'll start logging..
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,

Page 10 of 222 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast