Page 8 of 222 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Going to start giving out reps to continue this behaviour. All crew memebers, start repping people who take itiative to actually approach (fail or success). I want it to be known that there's actually a community out there rooting for them and they have a place were we actually wanna see them succeed. But please, only for the people TRYING.

5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Stankus View Post
    Welcome

Well I number-closed a fat girl yesterday for the lulz. Ha. Other than that today I was sitting in the counseling office waiting for my appointment and there were girls sitting on both sides of me. I chatted them up, they were laughing, but they didn't reinitiate the conversation, so I would be saying things to them and they would laugh but then they wouldn't say anything. Weird. That typically never happens. I'm also doing a lot of studying this week, so I think approaching is going to be limited if not non-existent this week. Brb sitting in my room all day typing on the computer and reading.

My friend just texted me with a success story. He claims he just number-closed a 9 in his class. She was doing a presentation and she was nervous as fuark. She kept glancing at him and he finally said, "Why do you keep looking at me? Do you want to ask me a question?" So after that she stopped looking at him. After class he approached her and said, "I was gonna tell you to give me your number, but after all that nervousness I don't know if I want it anymore." She started laughing and then he said, "So why were you so nervous? Did the class make you nervous or ME? I mean, are my good looks really that intimidating?" She blushed. He got the number. BAM!

Just gotta grab your balls and gather up your confidence for those hotter girls.
    your friend's shiit was pure gold.

Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    Going to start giving out reps to continue this behaviour. All crew memebers, start repping people who take itiative to actually approach (fail or success). I want it to be known that there's actually a community out there rooting for them and they have a place were we actually wanna see them succeed. But please, only for the people TRYING.
    good idea. i'm not in on in this crew (yet. maybe when next quarter starts) but its good to see brahs looking out for fellow brahs
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bittersweet ending to the semester...had 4 girls in one class that were willing to f*ck me (they never stopped looking at me) and as usual with every semester i regret not talking to the girls that obviously want me to talk to them, the good thing though is that i'm getting better with being around girls and can actually joke around them..had this one girl that thought i was the funniest kid in the world and would always be all over me, and also thanks to this thread im starting to actually grow balls and do stuff i never thought i'd be doing..excited for next semester to just go all out but for now i'll just practice on the bus and at work I guess..btw what are u supposed to do when a girl has headphones on or is on the phone?..is that a sign that she wants to be left alone? I saw a Simple Pickup episode where the guy walked up to a girl and said "tell the person ur talking to that ur being hit on and hang up" or something like that...good idea or not???
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Bittersweet ending to the semester...had 4 girls in one class that were willing to f*ck me (they never stopped looking at me) and as usual with every semester i regret not talking to the girls that obviously want me to talk to them, the good thing though is that i'm getting better with being around girls and can actually joke around them..had this one girl that thought i was the funniest kid in the world and would always be all over me, and also thanks to this thread im starting to actually grow balls and do stuff i never thought i'd be doing..excited for next semester to just go all out but for now i'll just practice on the bus and at work I guess..btw what are u supposed to do when a girl has headphones on or is on the phone?..is that a sign that she wants to be left alone? I saw a Simple Pickup episode where the guy walked up to a girl and said "tell the person ur talking to that ur being hit on and hang up" or something like that...good idea or not???
    Don't attempt if you aren't 100% sure of yourself and I mean 100%, not 98, 100%.

PB + tortilla = orgasm fitnessfreak6's Avatar
    fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're a witty ****... which I do admire. You did great.

Went to my campus because my pussy boss asked me not to come in today. I was so pissed off that I went to my campus to print out some resumes to give out. ****ty mood. Walked out of my campus and said to myself "you aren't going home empty-handed, *******. Run the fucking train (term from Ozzie in RSD)". That's what I did. Walked in the hall and seen this cutie sitting down as I passed. Did the biggest U-turn in my life and went back to talk to her. Talked to her and everything went good. Sadly, she told me she had a boyfriend and didn't give me the number.

Approached another girl walking through campus. Exchanged small talk and told her she was cute and wanted to take her out. Said she had a boyfriend but would go out for coffee sometime. I agreed and ask for her number. She gives it to me. Suddenly, I think her boyfriend walks up to us 3 seconds after she punches in those numbers. I act cool, ask his name, exchange small talk, and dip.
    haha I also encounter a lot of really hot girls that I'm dying to smash but they have a boyfriend..

Its like every 8.5/10 - 9/10 exist have already a boyfriend (how wouldn't she, she have all the boys hitting on them everyday). (i didn't include 10/10, because I don't believe it exist)

PB + tortilla = orgasm fitnessfreak6's Avatar
    fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Today I couldn't spot a decent girl, so I approached a fat ugly 5/10 girl (she was with another 6/10 maybe).

Me: I was figuring out what to say to you, but then I just thought I should say hi..
    Her: (awkward face) Get lost

:/
    Guys, I made up my mind for failure but it's very hard when your friends make fun of you.
    Last edited by fitnessfreak6; 12-07-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Originally Posted by fitnessfreak6 View Post
    Today I couldn't spot a decent girl, so I approached a fat ugly 5/10 girl (she was with another 6/10 maybe).

Me: I was figuring out what to say to you, but then I just thought I should say hi..

:/
    Guys, I made up my mind for failure but it's very hard when your friends make fun of you.
    They make fun of you because deep down inside, they can't do what you do. People will tear you down because they want you on their level. The fat girl will continue to be a bitch, and you'll continue to grow. Use her rejection as a brick for your kingdom.

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They make fun of you because deep down inside, they can't do what you do. People will tear you down because they want you on their level. The fat girl will continue to be a bitch, and you'll continue to grow. Use her rejection as a brick for your kingdom.
    Too true, my friends try and tell me that it's wrong to have a few girls texting me.

If i play my cards right, i should have 2 dates this weekend.

One with a coursemate, not spoken to her a lot... but her friends have told me she likes me. Problem is her friend also likes me...

Then, the library girl. If i see her i'll hit her up. If not, then i won't. Definitely not going chasing. Will probably go to library this weekend anyway so...
    [52 books in 52 weeks Crew]

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." - Rabindranath Tagore

We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities.
    ― Abraham Maslow

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, I agree. I have repped a few people in this thread already, but from now on I will rep people on sight who are out there trying to improve themselves. I like how ITT we actually try to help each other rather than calling each other *******s (srs).

Thanks for the rep by the way Marzzz.

Originally Posted by fitnessfreak6 View Post

Are you serious? How old was she?

And by the way (I think I posted about this on one of the first few pages) the uglier girls will shoot you down A LOT more than the hot girls. Why? Because they are protecting their ego. They are insecure about their looks so they would rather shoot you down while they are ahead than risk you rejecting them at a later time.

Some people say that girls who are 5s and 6s get white-knighted a lot by average guys who are afraid to hit on the 9s. This is probably true also. My neighbor once told me: "Every girl that is a 5 thinks she is a 9, and every girl that is a 6 thinks she is a 10."

If you open a set of girls and there is an uggo in the group then she will almost ALWAYS act like a bitch and try to cockblock you. It's a total mindphuck, but once you start approaching in college you will notice this. The 9s and 10s are always the nicest and easiest to have conversations with.
    Last edited by Stankus; 12-07-2011 at 04:33 PM.
    ♥~♥ ~♥ RH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I went out on a date on Monday and it was pretty good. She wouldn't stop talking and I kept her laffin'. But now she has not responded to my text. She is at least 2 points behind me /10 so wtf

Cliffs:
    I went out on a date on Monday and it was pretty good. She wouldn't stop talking and I kept her laffin'. But now she has not responded to my text. She is at least 2 points behind me /10 so wtf.

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LatissimusDorsi View Post
    I went out on a date on Monday and it was pretty good. She wouldn't stop talking and I kept her laffin'. But now she has not responded to my text. She is at least 2 points behind me /10 so wtf
    Maybe she's busy lol.

If it's been a few days, then either text her once more... or just stop contact will she re-initiates.

Good job though, all practise

And looks don't guarantee that she'll like you, so the whole '2 points behind me' doesn't hold up.
    [52 books in 52 weeks Crew]

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." - Rabindranath Tagore

We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities.
    ― Abraham Maslow

Had a horrible day retaining to my job so I'll just keep it short.

-Got a number from an Indian chick that approached me. Seems like she wants the dick bad.
    -Approached another girl but found taht I wasn't attracted to her. So chose not to get number.

Fucking hate my Faggot coward manager. Dude's a complete faggot. Other than me wanting to choke him to death, it was a good day and plus, passed my driver's test.

dixiewhiskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dixiewhiskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dixiewhiskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dixiewhiskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dixiewhiskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dixiewhiskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dixiewhiskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This thread is pretty inspiring brahs (srs). Have always thought about this **** but I think I may finally be able to get the huevos to do it. I'ma try to stop just mirin' that azz and spit some game. Semester is already over for me, though over break I'll try to implement while I'm out and about. If not then next semester for reals. Also have a thing going with some girl right now but doubt it'll last too long since she doesn't put out and we're not really compatible anyway (double whammy). Don't wanna end up like one of those "Stuck with a bitch I don't like cuz I can't (or think I can't) get any other girls" guys. Will update if my balls drop anytime soon.

liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquidsmell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like the thread, its inspired me enough that I'm going to start cold approaching girls (especially since i'm on the last few weeks of my winter cut). Just one question, I'm not making excuses but I work out of my house and don't go to school so my main approach places would be limited (like the grocery store and the mall). With that in mind do you guys recommend starting off approaching girls that don't look busy (like they're standing around/taking their time) or should I just approach any girl I see? I don't know if its because of the holiday season but every chic seems as if they're in the biggest hurry and I'm debating as to whether it would be a good idea to start off approaching girls that seem to be in a rush.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bad day today...feel free to neg me when ur done reading...since i've been talking to girls at school and around my job i pretty much dont bother really approaching random girls because the girls frm school and work keep me satisfied enough, anyways today on break I was eating lunch and this girl ive never seen comes in and sits at a corner and I immediately though this was perfect, already had a good idea of what to say, and i honestly thought i was going to up to her...what comes next is the most beta fcking thing ive ever done(srs)...so im thinking how im gonna work it out, was going to sit next to her but someone took that seat so i was just gonna sit in the char in front of her...I get up, and instead of sitting near her, sit at the fcking table, pull up a chair to put my feet up on and act like im watching TV, so for about what 5-10mins, im sitting there trying to make myself get up to talk to this girl but keep making excuses like "shes busy texting" or "she hasnt even given me eye contact" then i look at her again and notice she's not even that pretty, still I didn't do anything...well i guess she was waiting on me to say something because after a while she just got up and went to sit somewhere else, felt like the biggest p*ssy afterwards..someone neg me plz so i learn to not be such a btch, also neg me if i dont come back tomorrow with an approach
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fuark this bitch in my school flirts with all the guys, and she is always coming up to me and hugging me from the back, yesterday she kissed me on the back twice and slapped my ass. She's hot as fuark but she NEVER answers my texts or FB messages (I just asked if she had a certain teacher and no reply) [srs]

wtf is her problem

Originally Posted by chris725 View Post
    Fuark this bitch in my school flirts with all the guys, and she is always coming up to me and hugging me from the back, yesterday she kissed me on the back twice and slapped my ass. She's hot as fuark but she NEVER answers my texts or FB messages (I just asked if she had a certain teacher and no reply) [srs]

wtf is her problem
    Disregard girls at this age because they are still new to male attention and thrive off of it...also girls hug guys all the time in high school, no big deal...from experience those kinds of girls are always a little complicated cause u never know if there DTF, dont drive urself crazy over trying to find out how she feels

Originally Posted by chris725 View Post

wtf is her problem
    Don't message her anymore. Do the same actions she does to you. NEVER Apologize.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Bad day today...feel free to neg me when ur done reading...since i've been talking to girls at school and around my job i pretty much dont bother really approaching random girls because the girls frm school and work keep me satisfied enough, anyways today on break I was eating lunch and this girl ive never seen comes in and sits at a corner and I immediately though this was perfect, already had a good idea of what to say, and i honestly thought i was going to up to her...what comes next is the most beta fcking thing ive ever done(srs)...so im thinking how im gonna work it out, was going to sit next to her but someone took that seat so i was just gonna sit in the char in front of her...I get up, and instead of sitting near her, sit at the fcking table, pull up a chair to put my feet up on and act like im watching TV, so for about what 5-10mins, im sitting there trying to make myself get up to talk to this girl but keep making excuses like "shes busy texting" or "she hasnt even given me eye contact" then i look at her again and notice she's not even that pretty, still I didn't do anything...well i guess she was waiting on me to say something because after a while she just got up and went to sit somewhere else, felt like the biggest p*ssy afterwards..someone neg me plz so i learn to not be such a btch, also neg me if i dont come back tomorrow with an approach

No need to neg you. You learned your lesson and you're moving foward. I start negging when I see you turning into a damlurker.

To the approaches updates... A lot happened today.

Cliffs for today...
    -Made out with my female friend today. Wanted to fuck but had our other friends around visiting.
    -Girl with the boyfriend sent me a text. "I have an awesome boyfriend that I've been with for 4 years. Maybe I should let you know that I'm crazy about him. I don't think it's a good idea to be having a guy that I really don't know texting me...I'm sure you're a great person but please don't text or call me." I didn't reply to the message. She's so crazy about him she gives me her LEGIT number and says we can go for coffee. Anyways, no sweat off my back. Haha
    -Girl from POF wants to meet up for a movie at her crib tomorrow.
    Last edited by Marzzz; 12-08-2011 at 10:04 PM.

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st opening to a group:
    I always work better away from home

So last week end we were at a different town on a night out.

1st bar upper class bar, snotty looking, stuck girls. See a table of 5 6/7's signal for my 2 wings to leave our group. We hit the bar and we are **** talking about how/who to open. Then out of know where I tell them to hand over 5 each we throw 15 on the bar and get 8 shots. I ask for a tray. Stack the shots on the tray and we walk to the girls table

(Both my wings are better looking than me 10x)

Get to the table and (without thinking it just came out) "The barman just gave us 8 shots for the hottest people in here, We've obiovusly took 3 shots and OH LOOK! 5 left and theres 1 2 3 4 5 of you !"

They laughed and one shouted "CHEESY !!" we all laughed and started talking

Then a social hand grenade of a "friend" noticed us and came over and ruined it. He was mortal drunk as he had been drinking since 11am (it was 8:30 pm) everything got akward and i signal for me and my wings to leave

Felt good man my wings were well impressed, I was impressed

then felt bad as it got ruined,

The rest of the night involved me and one my wings ditching everyone and going out sniffing for VJ
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post
    1st opening to a group:
    I always work better away from home

So last week end we were at a different town on a night out.

1st bar upper class bar, snotty looking, stuck girls. See a table of 5 6/7's signal for my 2 wings to leave our group. We hit the bar and we are **** talking about how/who to open. Then out of know where I tell them to hand over 5 each we throw 15 on the bar and get 8 shots. I ask for a tray. Stack the shots on the tray and we walk to the girls table

(Both my wings are better looking than me 10x)

Get to the table and (without thinking it just came out) "The barman just gave us 8 shots for the hottest people in here, We've obiovusly took 3 shots and OH LOOK! 5 left and theres 1 2 3 4 5 of you !"

They laughed and one shouted "CHEESY !!" we all laughed and started talking

Then a social hand grenade of a "friend" noticed us and came over and ruined it. He was mortal drunk as he had been drinking since 11am (it was 8:30 pm) everything got akward and i signal for me and my wings to leave

Felt good man my wings were well impressed, I was impressed

then felt bad as it got ruined,

The rest of the night involved me and one my wings ditching everyone and going out sniffing for VJ

Nice. Stuff like that always happens. Haha

Did an approach yesterday, knew i had to do at least one or i wouldnt be able to live with myself...

-Saw a girl get off the bus
    -She gave eye contact, so I knew I had to say something
    -She came and sat next to me
    -I opened up with "You look tired"
    -She goes on to talk about school, and we start talking about where shes from
    -Her bus came..didn't number close cause the conversation wasn't really that interesting

Had a couple of more chances that day too I guess, but I got too busy overthinking why I shouldn't talk to them smh..let's see what I can do next week my problem is at first I see a girl and come up with something to say but then I start think about what will her reaction be, its too crowded, stupid stuff like that...Ill just try and approach as soon as I have something to say

Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vi23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what do u guys think about turning every text sexual? Like pushing the envelope to know if shes interested.

MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on this **** brah, getting to that breaking point of foreveraloness. Main friends are beta as fwark and never approach girls, havent been to a house party in months.

Anyways time to actually sack up, tips for a guy like me, decent facial and body aesthetics. Smushed 3 bishes a few times each, last smush was Feburary tho but kissed a few bishes in clubs that approached me in recent months. Any start out advice would be helpful.

In on this steez!! Excited but nervous, get b*tch butterflies thinking about it.
    Ectomorphs getting swole crew
    Tried to suck my own dick but pulled a muscle in my lower back crew
    Furthest gone with a girl is eye contact crew
    Dad told me to go to a brothel instead of looking at porn then laughed crew
    Make eye contact with girl, imagine life together crew

Knowledge+Aesthetics=Greatness (YaBoyDave, 2011)

DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I approached 75 sets so far, I'm still trying to learn this.

Originally Posted by DevilMayAsian View Post
    I approached 75 sets so far, I'm still trying to learn this.

Keep going, brah.

Anyways, I set something up for Saturday with a girl I met when I went to get my G1. She's coming over to hang out on Saturday but I'm not too sure what to do in the while meantime. I don't have a DVD player, or a game system so I'm going to have to wing it this Saturday. Plus, my dad is most likely going to be home which sucks. Oh, and I made an approach yesterday downtown which went well but the girl had a boyfriend so I ended up with no number. Everything was flowing great too. Anyways, ended up having dinner with my friend and stuff. Didn't go to the club with them because my other friend was having a party as well. I got too yucky and too high. Kissed an ugly chick and I think (too drunk) I got rejected. I gave her a peck on the lips and I think I dashed her away to talk to my friend. And out of the corner, I think she said don't kiss me again like two times. Sober I thought the girl was ugly as hell, drunk I thought she was a 7/10. Don't drink and kiss, kids.

By the way, I'm not liking the lack of reports, children. Don't make me have to PM you. A commitment is a commitment. Once you're in, you can never get out! Not srs... maybe a little srs.

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went out on saturday 4 approaches:

- Danced with brazilian girl who didnt speak any english (she done some sign langauge thing and her english friends where all telling me she liked me. I dunno lol. Gave her my number and left)

- Russian girl I had eating out my hands then my drunk ass mate cock blocked me by been a jerkoff

- Older hoty milf in rock club dressed completly in tight leather. hit on her, asked me to buy her a drink told her "you aint earned that yet, but ill have shots" so we had a shot each then I told her if she was lucky id come see her late. Caught up with her again on the dance floor. We were grinding and dancing close. Went in for the kill she told me "got to work hard than that" I told her "no I dont" hit a cheeky smile and went back to my bros she started grinding the **** out of the coloumn and staring at me....she seen me open to another girl and went to another guy (o well)

- Asian scene chick. Flirted for a while then her "boyfriend" came along (not sure if it was her bf or a duck out) so I just said "soz bro was hitting on your girl shes hot" and hats off to the guy he laughed and shook my hand. As I walked away I slipped her my card (no call back though )

line of the night was when the milf said "Ive got a boyfriend"

..."Im so sorry youre in a abusive relationship where you arent allowed to meet new friends"

BOOM won her over
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

- Danced with brazilian girl who didnt speak any english (she done some sign langauge thing and her english friends where all telling me she liked me. I dunno lol. Gave her my number and left)

- Russian girl I had eating out my hands then my drunk ass mate cock blocked me by been a jerkoff

- Older hoty milf in rock club dressed completly in tight leather. hit on her, asked me to buy her a drink told her "you aint earned that yet, but ill have shots" so we had a shot each then I told her if she was lucky id come see her late. Caught up with her again on the dance floor. We were grinding and dancing close. Went in for the kill she told me "got to work hard than that" I told her "no I dont" hit a cheeky smile and went back to my bros she started grinding the **** out of the coloumn and staring at me....she seen me open to another girl and went to another guy (o well)

- Asian scene chick. Flirted for a while then her "boyfriend" came along (not sure if it was her bf or a duck out) so I just said "soz bro was hitting on your girl shes hot" and hats off to the guy he laughed and shook my hand. As I walked away I slipped her my card (no call back though )

..."Im so sorry youre in a abusive relationship where you arent allowed to meet new friends"

BOOM won her over
    Haha this motherfocker been doing work. Repped.

stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500)

BOOM won her over
    lol godamn..measly reps

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A quick summary of myself

Black, 5'11 (claim 6ft though), normal weight, and pretty good sense of humor. Unlike most 20 year olds I dont care about getting wasted or being absorbed in this media influenced society. Things that interest me are games,comics, politics, current events, music (metal,rap,classic, jazz), and various things. Had sex once, and Ive gotten head 4 times (all different girls) but I cannot manage to "secure a girl" to save my life. Also my fail to success ratio is TERRIBLE. Ive also noticed a pattern of girls that dont look that good or fat girls like rejecting me. POF and etc dont work for me. also girls flaking and outright ignoring me is a major issue. I "greyknight" iff that makes anysense. In the army so most of the girls are uggo. Wanting to change and be able to pick up girls.

★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    A quick summary of myself

Black, 5'11 (claim 6ft though), normal weight, and pretty good sense of humor. Unlike most 20 year olds I dont care about getting wasted or being absorbed in this media influenced society. Things that interest me are games,comics, politics, current events, music (metal,rap,classic, jazz), and various things. Had sex once, and Ive gotten head 4 times (all different girls) but I cannot manage to "secure a girl" to save my life. Also my fail to success ratio is TERRIBLE. Ive also noticed a pattern of girls that dont look that good or fat girls like rejecting me. POF and etc dont work for me. also girls flaking and outright ignoring me is a major issue. I "greyknight" iff that makes anysense. In the army so most of the girls are uggo. Wanting to change and be able to pick up girls.

You have a problem getting women? Is this real life? I bet if you just got out there more you would do fine. I can't wait to get in on this... once I get back to classes next semester.

Page 8 of 222 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast