Page 7 of 222 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by revolutionbrah View Post
    guess I am in studying for exams now, there's a party a couple days after exams one of my friends is having have not been out in a while hopefully I can have some success there. yes virgin, no kiss yet either from a girl
    your problem is that you're TRYING to get laid. stop that and you should be successful. stop giving a fuk (yea i know, easier said than done)
    Ron Paul 2016

PB + tortilla = orgasm fitnessfreak6's Avatar
    fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    >>>>I am miserably failing.

I was with my friends. I saw two hot 7.5/10 girls walking in front of us. I decided to approach, then the anxiety killed me and I changed my directions.

Then, at a grocery shop, there was a group of hot 8/10 girls (who i think moved in my neighbor), I was going to approach but didn't had the guts and could not open my mouth with lots of fear in my guts. She walked away and I came home regret not talking to her.

feelsbadman.jpg

I think I lack confidence :/

Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fitnessfreak6 View Post

I was with my friends. I saw two hot 7.5/10 girls walking in front of us. I decided to approach, then the anxiety killed me and I changed my directions.

Then, at a grocery shop, there was a group of hot 8/10 girls (who i think moved in my neighbor), I was going to approach but didn't had the guts and could not open my mouth with lots of fear in my guts. She walked away and I came home regret not talking to her.

feelsbadman.jpg

From personal experience its always better to talk to a girl when shes alone. If shes with a friend, or even a group of friends she might blow you off just to prove to her friends that shes not easy. At the same time, she might actually give you a shot if shes alone, but she might have to prove here "status" (or b.s. image) to her friends by blowing you off.- Happens all the time w/ girls and groups.

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

feelsbadman.jpg

I'm similar, but as the post above me said... it's much easier when it's 1-1, you feel that there's less people watching and relieves the pressure somewhat.

I've currently been doing the 3 second rule. Pretty much says that if you want to talk to someone, you have 3 seconds to do so or you'll start to wonder whether she'll like you, and maybe try and tell yourself reasons why she wouldn't.

Did it yesterday, and i was scared hell. but once you get over there and talk... the pressure seems to disappear. Then you're just happy you did it. regardless, of how well the conversation goes. All stepping stones.
    [52 books in 52 weeks Crew]

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." - Rabindranath Tagore

“We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities.”
    ― Abraham Maslow

fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ruski4158 View Post
    From personal experience its always better to talk to a girl when shes alone. If shes with a friend, or even a group of friends she might blow you off just to prove to her friends that shes not easy. At the same time, she might actually give you a shot if shes alone, but she might have to prove here "status" (or b.s. image) to her friends by blowing you off.- Happens all the time w/ girls and groups.
    You were right brah. They blew me off. And blew me off badly. Maybe more badly, because I am baby-faced and short . Is there any chance for me?

I was hanging out in a park. There was a group of average looking girls. At first I had so much anaxiety that I could have a heart attack right there. But then I walked up to them and...

(One of them was playing a song in her smart phone)
    Me: Hey! Where did you get that song?
    Girl 1: Internet
    Me: Where on the internet?
    Girl 1: Have someone told you to talk to us?
    Me: No, I came up on my own. I thought you guys are cute, so I needed to talk to you.
    (all girls smile and bluishes)
    Girl 2 to Girl 1: He looks very young.
    Me: What? You think you guys are not cute?
    Girl 3: If you think we are, then we are.
    (conversation gets VERY serious and awkward now)...
    Girl 2: We are very senior for you.
    Girl 3: Yes, we are senior.
    Girl 3: Which class do you study in?
    Me: Class 9th
    Girl 3: How much percent you are sure that you study in 9th?
    Me: 100%
    Girl 3: You don't look like you study in class 9th from ANY ANGLE.
    ..A crappy pause..
    I felt very sad and dissapoint. I felt bad. Those girls were the same age as me, but the only factor was that I was shorter than other 16 year old's and my face looks like i'm 12.

Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You were right brah. They blew me off. And blew me off badly. Maybe more badly, because I am baby-faced and short . Is there any chance for me?

I was hanging out in a park. There was a group of average looking girls. At first I had so much anaxiety that I could have a heart attack right there. But then I walked up to them and...

Me: No, I came up on my own. I thought you guys are cute, so I needed to talk to you.
    ..A crappy pause..
    I felt very sad and dissapoint. I felt bad. Those girls were the same age as me, but the only factor was that I was shorter than other 16 year old's and my face looks like i'm 12.
    Bro, if your Holler'n at 16 year olds, much of the game in this thread doesn't apply to you. Teenage highschool girls are unpredictable. I honestly don't know what to tell you other than wait until you get into college

Originally Posted by Ruski4158 View Post
    Bro, if your Holler'n at 16 year olds, much of the game in this thread doesn't apply to you. Teenage highschool girls are unpredictable. I honestly don't know what to tell you other than wait until you get into college
    Alright man.

Are they seriously unpredictable? Isn't there any tips for teenage HS girls? .. as I want to keep my social practice switched ON while i'm a teenager, because I don't want to be a Forever ALoner when 20.

Alright man.

Are they seriously unpredictable? Isn't there any tips for teenage HS girls? .. as I want to keep my social practice switched ON while i'm a teenager, because I don't want to be a Forever ALoner when 20.
    Its all a numbers game man, keep trying, for every 10 girls expect to smash 1.

Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)

..A crappy pause..

You're doing it right. You're starting at a VERY young age which is amazing. I do agree that high school girls are unpredictable but the thing is high school girls are still girls. If you continue to do this, you won't end up like damlurker or any one of those quiters. You'll be a verbal craftsman by the time you're 18. Continue on my brotha!

Katycel ðŸ¼ðŸ˜«ðŸ¼ iamdetermined's Avatar
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright man.

Yeah in HS its a lot about looks and popularity, best thing to do is to approach girls at places besides school like the mall where girls won't really know much about you popularity wise, so if ur a loser they won't know...but good to practice now because you'll get rejected a lot since girls are pretty much bitches at that age, but you'll get so used to it that by the time ur 18/19 you won't give a flying f*ck about getting rejected so you'll just be talking to every girl you see
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't usually log but this is short and to the point pickup:

I'm walking with my friend last night, this sexy little latina girl is walking towards us with her friend. As we pass by she just gives me the biggest 'mirin look and a nice smile. I look at her and say HEY! COMEBACK!!! Don't just give me that look and keep walking! We all stop and she's like you come here too so we meet halfway, I start talking to her my, my friend/wingman takes the grenade for me. We probably bull****ted there on the street for like 5-10mins acting stupid/sill. We exchanged numbers, she hit me up last night and this morning lol. **** I've been wanting to smash a latina recently too, the last girls have all been white mainly blondes, this should be fun. Can't see her till after the finals tho.
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('') ☆♠$☆

Wuzzam, coolin? GodIsFrusciante's Avatar
    GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OTG View Post
    I don't usually log but this is short and to the point pickup:

I'm walking with my friend last night, this sexy little latina girl is walking towards us with her friend. As we pass by she just gives me the biggest 'mirin look and a nice smile. I look at her and say HEY! COMEBACK!!! Don't just give me that look and keep walking! We all stop and she's like you come here too so we meet halfway, I start talking to her my, my friend/wingman takes the grenade for me. We probably bull****ted there on the street for like 5-10mins acting stupid/sill. We exchanged numbers, she hit me up last night and this morning lol. **** I've been wanting to smash a latina recently too, the last girls have all been white mainly blondes, this should be fun. Can't see her till after the finals tho.
    why da fuk you in this thread, u got no probs

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    High school is a whole different game. In 4 years those girls you are talking to now will be much more approachable and realistic. In other words, it's a lot easier after high school.

Not that girls become complete slutss after high school (some do, yes), but rather because they have matured to a certain point. They are more realistic, and they act a lot more like adults than they did in high school when they were reading Cosmo magazine, talking trash on people, and thinking that they were the prettiest girl in school. In high school people don't date outside of their cliques (their little groups). The "popular" kids only dated popular kids, the artsy kids only dated artsy kids, the nerds dated nerd girls, etc. Once you get out of high school all that goes out the window. In college people are a lot cooler. Girls realize that they aren't as important as they once thought they were.

Also, girls have HIGH standards in high school. The ones that are 7s, 8s, and 9s will typically only go for the guys that have looks and a large circle of "popular" friends. I myself am guilty of this as well. Not that I cared about how many friends a girl had, but my standards were dumb. I wanted a girl with at least an 8/10 face, toned legs, that listened to rock music, and was the leader of her pack of friends. I had a few girls that I rejected because they weren't my "perfect" woman. I laugh now at how dumb and naive I was.

Once girls get to college looks matter a lot less to them. Especially age 20 and up. I have found that girls 18 and 19 are still coming out of the high school mindset somewhat.

My friend's little brother was telling me about how he walks around his high school campus during lunch and just goes up and talks to girls. VERY ballsy little kid. I didn't do that when I was in high school! But he told me how he stopped after girls would sometimes just straight up IGNORE him. He would go up and say hi and introduce himself and the girls would look away and not even say a word to him. Such is the way of high school. Anyways, I wanted to help him so I sent him some advice. I also told him that in a few years the girls won't be like that. It's good that he's out there doing approaches though!

My little brother is 17 and in high school as well (in fact, he is friends with my friend's little brother). But the difference is my brother is a complete natural. He is probably a 9/10, he is a star wrestler, he is mysterious, he has a deep voice, and he parties and skateboards. He just hooks up with girls and has no desire for a relationship. It's funny watching him when we have holiday parties and people bring their daughters and their friends. He just goes up and spends the whole time talking to them, and they end up playing games together on her phone, and exchange numbers at the end. I am always mirin. I wish I was like him when I was in high school. But I was the kid that wore my jeans for weeks, wore Motley Crue t-shirts, and had hair below my shoulders. Girls didn't generally dig that. My friend's brother is the same way (a hardcore metalhead), and it's the reason he's not getting any.

Anyways, /rant. But the point I am making is that you need to look a certain way and hang out with a certain crowd to attract those heavenly blessed beauties in high school.
    Last edited by Stankus; 12-04-2011 at 05:20 PM.
    ♥~♥ ~♥ RH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GodIsFrusciante View Post
    I thought this was a thread to post pick ups/approaches etc...
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('') ☆♠$☆

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright brehs, I'm getting in this. I'm in Los Angeles so if there is anybody else who wants to roll out together sometime, hit me up.

I really got a long way to go though... have no problem talking to girls if there's a reason to (like we're in class together, my friend's friend, etc.) but I have never gone out of my way to randomly meet a chick, even at a party.

I'm going to start small. I'm going to meet at least 2 girls each day this week. Don't have any goals in mind, like numbers or anything. I just want to meet 2 new girls each day, chit chat for a few, and put a check mark down.

Still not really sure how to transfer from witty comment to introduction though
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been doing some day approaches lately and I've found that past the opener all I want to do is bail. How do I keep myself from doing that?

Also going on my second first date ever tonight. Any tips?

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what do you guys think of clubbing alone?

i usually go with friends, but id imagine it would be easier getting girls being alone

Registered User thatswhatshesed's Avatar
    thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by benzz View Post
    what do you guys think of clubbing alone?

i usually go with friends, but id imagine it would be easier getting girls being alone
    really depends who you go with. When i am with a group of friends i really have fun around, my energy is high and i feel good. That translates really well into picking up girls for me. When i am alone, i get discouraged pretty easily as i have no friends to go back to if i am unsuccesful.
    That being said... I ahve some friends that when it comes to girls, i would rather be alone than have then with me. For instance, one time my friend followed me around the whole night, and whenever i was talking to girls successfully would cut in and completely ruin it, then want to leave saying there were no good looking girls there. Really annoying.

if you have the energy and are not discouraged easily; give it a try. i recommend going with non-clingy friends though
    Certified GIF reactionist

++Positive Crew++

Reps back

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thatswhatshesed View Post
    really depends who you go with. When i am with a group of friends i really have fun around, my energy is high and i feel good. That translates really well into picking up girls for me. When i am alone, i get discouraged pretty easily as i have no friends to go back to if i am unsuccesful.
    That being said... I ahve some friends that when it comes to girls, i would rather be alone than have then with me. For instance, one time my friend followed me around the whole night, and whenever i was talking to girls successfully would cut in and completely ruin it, then want to leave saying there were no good looking girls there. Really annoying.

if you have the energy and are not discouraged easily; give it a try. i recommend going with non-clingy friends though
    my friends are either really annoying, or just don't go clubbing anymore

plus i live 5 min from most downtown clubs

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I did my first couple of cold approaches yesterday at the mall. Nothing came of them of course as I was just ****ing around and ejected right after the approaches. Was mainly to practice getting through AA. At least now approaching seems more... within reach if that makes sense. Before yesterday approaching girls seemed like something unrealistic but now that I've done it I feel like I can do it again. My main problem is my mind going blank as soon as I approach and running out of things to say.

I will share some more stories as I continue.
    Originally Posted by LatissimusDorsi View Post
    Been doing some day approaches lately and I've found that past the opener all I want to do is bail. How do I keep myself from doing that?

Also going on my second first date ever tonight. Any tips?
    (re first question) I guess a tip from me would be to really focus on having fun. If you're having fun and completely outcome independant (IE dont give a **** whether she likes you or not), then you won't want to bail so easily. So go in there with the goal of entertaining yourself. You will probably end up offending alot of girls as you're starting out, but that's bound to happen. Keep doing it and eventually you will offend less people and make people want to be around you. Makes sense but probably easier said than done. From what you said it sounds like you're focusing too much on "the opener." When in reality the opener doesn't even matter, what matters is what you do afterwards. I'm a beginner too though so any tips from me should be taken with a grain of salt.

Sorry, another thing you can do is just have a rule where you don't eject unless you are actually asked to leave. (or the interaction has been going nowhere forever)
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    You're doing it right. You're starting at a VERY young age which is amazing. I do agree that high school girls are unpredictable but the thing is high school girls are still girls. If you continue to do this, you won't end up like damlurker or any one of those quiters. You'll be a verbal craftsman by the time you're 18. Continue on my brotha!
    Thanks Marz, you actually made me regain my lost confidence from this approach! Thanks man! btw, what's the sotry behind damlurker?

Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in. for later

Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GodIsFrusciante View Post
    What the fuck is this? Why you being a hater?

Thanks Marz, you actually made me regain my lost confidence from this approach! Thanks man! btw, what's the sotry behind damlurker?

Dude's just a negative quiter. I don't want you to be a quiter like him. You got something going and I only want to see successful stories from everyone in this thread.

Approached hot 9/10 indian (maybe Guyanese) chick with that squat booty. The conversation was somewhat choppy but I still got her number. She actually workouts out and doesn't just run on the treadmill. I might ask her to workout with me at the gym this week. I wanted to do more but didn't see very attractive/approachable girls on my way home and went drinking with two of my female classmates. One of them is a couger who invited me to come over when I'm in Brampton. Zing.

EDIT: Just closed another girl that I met on campus. Texted her and told me she was sick tonight. Started talking about a movies which gave room for suggestion for movie over my place when she gets better. She agreed.

We'll see.
    Last edited by Marzzz; 12-05-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    Approached hot 9/10 indian (maybe Guyanese) chick with that squat booty. The conversation was somewhat choppy but I still got her number. She actually workouts out and doesn't just run on the treadmill. I might ask her to workout with me at the gym this week. I wanted to do more but didn't see very attractive/approachable girls on my way home and went drinking with two of my female classmates. One of them is a couger who invited me to come over when I'm in Brampton. Zing.

EDIT: Just closed another girl that I met on campus. Texted her and told me she was sick tonight. Started talking about a movies which gave room for suggestion for movie over my place when she gets better. She agreed.

We'll see.
    Good going mate. Keep us updated.

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just got "rejected". Was expecting a bigger shot to my ego than what I got.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140285673 Probably should've just posted this here.

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyJenkins View Post

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140285673 Probably should've just posted this here.
    witty as fuk. Good job.
    [52 books in 52 weeks Crew]

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." - Rabindranath Tagore

“We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities.”
    ― Abraham Maslow

Originally Posted by JohnnyJenkins View Post

You're a witty ****... which I do admire. You did great.

Went to my campus because my pussy boss asked me not to come in today. I was so pissed off that I went to my campus to print out some resumes to give out. ****ty mood. Walked out of my campus and said to myself "you aren't going home empty-handed, *******. Run the fucking train (term from Ozzie in RSD)". That's what I did. Walked in the hall and seen this cutie sitting down as I passed. Did the biggest U-turn in my life and went back to talk to her. Talked to her and everything went good. Sadly, she told me she had a boyfriend and didn't give me the number.

Approached another girl walking through campus. Exchanged small talk and told her she was cute and wanted to take her out. Said she had a boyfriend but would go out for coffee sometime. I agreed and ask for her number. She gives it to me. Suddenly, I think her boyfriend walks up to us 3 seconds after she punches in those numbers. I act cool, ask his name, exchange small talk, and dip.

bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossman3220 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    signed up to the website for this **** lol.

first approaches in a while today. walking through campus I spotted a 6 ish, but said f it i need to practice anyways. walk up and ask if i can join her, talked for a bit, and then introduced myself. convo got awkward but she revived it when it died . i dunno it was decent, she was smiling and gave me eye contact the whole time, will close with number tomorrow.

second approach i was on my way out the campus, and saw a little cutie walking behind me, and told myself to man the fuk up, introduced myself. etc etc. we go different ways, she initiates hug, then as i was walking I thought i should go for gold, and got the number. decent day

I have been checking out this one girl, out of my league but I will approach tomorrow anyways.

strong first post.

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bossman3220 View Post
    signed up to the website for this **** lol.
    Welcome

Well I number-closed a fat girl yesterday for the lulz. Ha. Other than that today I was sitting in the counseling office waiting for my appointment and there were girls sitting on both sides of me. I chatted them up, they were laughing, but they didn't reinitiate the conversation, so I would be saying things to them and they would laugh but then they wouldn't say anything. Weird. That typically never happens. I'm also doing a lot of studying this week, so I think approaching is going to be limited if not non-existent this week. Brb sitting in my room all day typing on the computer and reading.

My friend just texted me with a success story. He claims he just number-closed a 9 in his class. She was doing a presentation and she was nervous as fuark. She kept glancing at him and he finally said, "Why do you keep looking at me? Do you want to ask me a question?" So after that she stopped looking at him. After class he approached her and said, "I was gonna tell you to give me your number, but after all that nervousness I don't know if I want it anymore." She started laughing and then he said, "So why were you so nervous? Did the class make you nervous or ME? I mean, are my good looks really that intimidating?" She blushed. He got the number. BAM!

Just gotta grab your balls and gather up your confidence for those hotter girls.
    ♥~♥ ~♥ RH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

Page 7 of 222 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast