Closed Thread
    RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can you be happy if you have no dating life but rest of your life is perfect??

What does the misc think??

I literally have a perfect life outside of dating

- amazing family that I'm very close with
    - amazing friends that I'm very close with
    - fun job that I make a fortune at with super fun co workers (well over 100K)
    - have my own house in a nice area/paid off super nice luxury car
    - eat, drink, go wherever I want, buy whatever I want, drink whatever i want and still save $3,000 a month. Super awesome lifestyle
    - I am good looking, dress super nice and in good shape (not compared to the ridiculous e-standards of this site but in real life, I get compliments on a weekly basis from random strangers for being handsome and in nice shape)

but I have zero dating prospects and I honestly have to fight myself not to fall into complete and utter despair as far as dating goes. I don't know what to do - I don't meet women in my daily routine, can't do online dating because I look mediocre in pictures (you have to be a male model to get dates online) and I find cold approaching in random places to be ridiculously difficult. I have never had a GF and I think I am fukked.

Can someone be truly happy in my situation??

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RomeoMike View Post
    What does the misc think??

I literally have a perfect life outside of dating

- amazing family that I'm very close with
    - amazing friends that I'm very close with
    - fun job that I make a fortune at with super fun co workers (well over 100K)
    - have my own house in a nice area/paid off super nice luxury car
    - eat, drink, go wherever I want, buy whatever I want, drink whatever i want and still save $3,000 a month. Super awesome lifestyle
    - I am good looking, dress super nice and in good shape (not compared to the ridiculous e-standards of this site but in real life, I get compliments on a weekly basis from random strangers for being handsome and in nice shape)

but I have zero dating prospects

If all this were actually true, then you would have dating prospects.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Used car salesman back at it again, and actually aged a year at last.

Happy 29th bro.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomeoMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
    If all this were actually true, then you would have dating prospects.

what do you want proof of?? I can show you paystubs, pictures of my house, car etc...

the only thing that's tough is the appearance. I am much much more handsome in real life than pics - I look like a 5 or a 6 in pics but about a 7 in real life

moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Forget online dating. Why can't you just talk to girls in clubs, beach, gym, hiking, bus stops, the grocery store etc? It's not hard, unless you lack social skills.

Originally Posted by moonfever View Post
    Forget online dating. Why can't you just talk to girls in clubs, beach, gym, hiking, bus stops, the grocery store etc? It's not hard, unless you lack social skills.

LMAO @ not hard. Let's go down the list

- vast VAST majority of cute quality girls in random places are not even single
    - vast majority of cute single girls want to meet men naturally through their social circle, they don't want to be hit on by some douchebag at whole foods
    - coming up with a way to start a conversation is very difficult (we're talking about a situation where you have no natural reason to talk to them). Keeping it going long enough to where they feel comfortable enough to wanna go out is very difficult
    - there is usually a million obstacles in the way - for example, women wearing headphones at the gym
    - even if you do a great job and can make them like you for 30 minutes, most women aren't even open to dating somebody they meet randomly. They only want to go out with someone that they've known for a little bit.

Approaching women in random places is absurdly difficult. I can't believe anybody would say otherwise

I say this as a man who is fairly good looking/super well dressed/decent physique/makes a ton of money/drives a super nice car. I can't even imagine the difficulty level if you're the average chubby male out there. Female standards nowadays are insane.